All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 333 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:06 am 

I have come back!

Blog: View Blog (0)

ChroniclesOfGrim wrote:
Good creator, if you need help. I'm more then happy to add to it.

I know since turkey day is over and such here in the united states, back on attention of posting.

Haruna, before I add to the post. Would you like Lerisia's relationship with her family maybe be worked into this first post?

Cause we can do a combined post and such if you on later this afternoon, that and if anyone else like to have some comibnation of posts and such, just tell me and i can add more to the post

I don't think is necessary because the first post will start with then in separate areas. Only in the festival post they will be together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:57 pm 

If I die...Make sure you don't burry me in a damn pet cemetary.

Subscriber

Blog: View Blog (1)

cuteharuna wrote:
ChroniclesOfGrim wrote:

I know since turkey day is over and such here in the united states, back on attention of posting.

Haruna, before I add to the post. Would you like Lerisia's relationship with her family maybe be worked into this first post?

Cause we can do a combined post and such if you on later this afternoon, that and if anyone else like to have some comibnation of posts and such, just tell me and i can add more to the post

I don't think is necessary because the first post will start with then in separate areas. Only in the festival post they will be together.

OK. Going to have the both of them out and about on one of his case visits.

Sent from my A466BG using Tapatalk

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”

H.P. Lovecraft

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:01 pm 

I have come back!

ChroniclesOfGrim wrote:
cuteharuna wrote:
ChroniclesOfGrim wrote:

OK. Going to have the both of them out and about on one of his case visits.

Okiiiies!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:48 pm 

Subscriber

posted haruna, will add more if anyone wants help for an introduction for this second ark

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”

H.P. Lovecraft

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:43 pm 

Subscriber

ok i am done adding to this damn post..if anyone wants more please tell me, also amara i checked the ooc, i did forget to add the shops, what time and names do i need to add?

p.s folks

Iv'e decided I will stop trying to promote eversprings as a join in progress rp, or try to recruit new folks.

Iv'e realised these last couple days that i am very happy with the group we have now.

I enjoy all of you, and realise that there more then enough of us to keep content going for a while.

I have already been able to drag muse along as a partial guest member, or maybe longer if things work out for them.

As for now If we have more people join. It will be on their own occurd, and not due to my prodding.

As always thank you all for being part of this rp. So far things have been more then just fantastic. They have been an adventure worth being a part of.

This is grim signing off for now, take your time on your posts as always. I look foreword to seeing what type of trouble , i mean fun things we can do.

H.P. Lovecraft

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:46 pm 

Lost somewhere.....

Blog: View Blog (2)

I'm sorry, Grim..... I had a death in the family and just getting over it. I'll work on a post as soon as I can tomorrow.

Just an FYI to everyone! I am now a Grandmother who is babysitting Rowan. That means his needs come first and I may suddenly disappear yet seem to be online. Thank you for your understanding and patience. :)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:49 am 

Subscriber

The Creator 7 wrote:
I'm sorry, Grim..... I had a death in the family and just getting over it. I'll work on a post as soon as I can tomorrow.
Creator, take all the time you need. My condolences to you and you're family.

H.P. Lovecraft

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:19 am 

I have come back!

Oh my god, my condolences, creator.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:43 pm 

Subscriber

Hey folks, so creator will be departing from the group due to some health issues.

This is a sound off to you creator.

As always thank you for being part of the group, and hope you take it easy ^^

H.P. Lovecraft

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:20 pm 

I have come back!

Oh my god! Shout out to you, creator7. Thank you for being with us and I hope you get better!!!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:07 pm 

Subscriber

I figured with it being the holidays, everyones a little busy atm. So if you all want to take a break until after the holidays, thats np

H.P. Lovecraft

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:10 pm 

I have come back!

Sorry if i am taking a bit too long, but my dad left the house to me to take care of. I am currently writing the draft for the post so It might go up this week.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:01 pm 

Subscriber

no worries haruna as i said
its the holidays so there is no rush

H.P. Lovecraft

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 333 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17