All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 384 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 20  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:00 pm 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

I can totally do that! The dragon-kin like to pass on knowledge, so she would more then likely know how to spot the sighs for such a thing. Also Astrid did do a lot of traveling when she was younger, she was bore C.E. though, so she isn't as old as the Siren, but yeah! If you want, we can work out something so the two at least recognize one another. :p

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:17 pm 

“Even if you can't see me, even if you can't hear me, I'll be by your side.”

Blog: View Blog (1)

@thetruegarsot

You just might be getting random visits from one of my characters >.>

Just a heads up, lol

Click Me!

Here is a link to my: characters

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:26 pm 

That's fine, shadow, just be careful of the scary guards.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:35 pm 

2nd Year (1)

This place sounds like the kind of place Micky would break into by jumping over the wall xD

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:55 pm 

“Even if you can't see me, even if you can't hear me, I'll be by your side.”

Lol I'm pretty sure my character will be JUST fine xD

Click Me!

Here is a link to my: characters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:18 am 

I have come back!

Oh my god, finally I finished this...might be able to fix it later. I did a little something to make it unique, hope you all don't kill me. !uhh

So here it is, I was also wondering how "far" can I go in terms of mature content since there's plenty in this story I want to provide. Don't worry, I won't get THAT far, but still, would love to know just in case.

Once in every century, there's always humans that can be much more entertaining than the rest...!
- Alangror the spirit.

Shades of Everspring: Heavy Fall for the Salem Family
Theme Song

Lerisia Salem
Reasoning to be in the town:

“I need to get away from the city...from our previous life! I think Everspring will provide the ambience of peace that I-, we are looking for! We can reconstruct our family”

Height: 5'7

Weight: 121 Lb

Race: Human

Eye Color: Honey brown

Hair Color: Golden brown hair.

Likes: Songs that contain a harmonic melody, flowers, assisting others, autumn and sometimes, her children

Dislikes: Backstabbers, liars, snakes, and violent people (except for her son).

Personality: Shy when first met, responsible, very sincere, preserved at public and sometimes overprotective.

Hobbies: Decorating her garden and taking care of her plants.

Background:
Insecure and shy from a young age made Lerisia target of a man who impregnated her at the age of 16, in which she fought with her parents on not giving it to anyone. Lerisia was supported by her grandparents until she gave birth to her child. 3 years after, she married a German man in which they have the second child, Hannes. Unfortunately, they relationship fall apart as she experience his rage. They both got separated and Lerisia decided to move from New York City. Wanting to have a chance to start a new life, Lerisia moves with her two children onto the town of Everspring and works as a assistant to Dr. Richard’s Office.

Unfortunately, her broken marriage resulted in a terrible relationship with her children; ending always in fights, hurtful words and nights of not seeing each other's face.

Jon Evans Salem
Reasoning to be in town:

“Mother must be delusional if she thinks anything is going to change by moving to some mountain. I can’t complain, though; the place seems interesting and more quiet”

Height: 5’3

Weight: 135 Lb

Hair Color: Black

Likes: Places with heavy forestation and with solitude, Coffee, walking to places unknown.

Dislikes: His mother Lerisia, people gossip, Nuts.

Personality: A bit of a loner, sometimes aggressive when confronted, Socializes when he finds a person interesting.

Hobbies: Listening to music, walking around town, destroying things.

Background:
Oldest son of Lerisia and brother to Hannes. He, by far, was the most affected on the relationship of Lerisia and her husband. He adopted the rebellious attitude from his stepfather and always thought that her mother was “weak”.

Jon grew up to be tall and a bit buffed like his father. He shares the sense of wonder and love of Autumn as his mother, but hates being as feeble, sincere as her. He dresses mostly in brown and grey clothing, even during the summer.

Hannes Salem
Reasoning to be on town:

“Ugh…great. I know mother is trying to be a strong parent, but seriously, moving is stressful as hell and brother is, like, the only man to help. Maybe I can have start new friendships since he ruined the ones I had in the city.”

Height: 5’0

Weight: 120 LB

Hair Color: golden brown

Likes: dressing herself cute, fruits, smell of perfumes, swimming and rain.

Dislikes: Lateness, annoying people, her brother, sometimes her mother.

Personality: persistent, straight-forward, reliable on occasions, a bit selfish.

Hobbies: swimming, walking on the rain, writing.

Background:
The young sister of Jon and daughter of Lerisia. Unlike Jon, Hannes is a bit more respectful and closer to her mother. The Orange-haired girl hates her brother due to his rebellion and often insults him. She also doesn’t like that her mother is naturally beautiful which causes her to constantly avoid her.

Since Hannes doesn’t like her brother and thinks he will be a nobody, she takes the opportunity to manipulate her mother against him; sometimes this fails as she finds her annoying at times.

Alangror

Reasoning to be in town: ???

Height: 6’0

Weight: ??? LB

Race: Nokken Spirit, can shape-shift into a beautiful white horse or a human.

Eye Color: Yellow

Hair Color: Black

Likes: To watch human interaction, Water, Human women, Water Lillies.

Dislikes: fire, unfit music, boring aspects of human life.

Personality: Manipulative, very sly, sometimes cruel, thoughtful of the actions he takes.

Hobbies: Sing, being underwater, Psychologically play with human’s emotions for fun.

Background:

Alangror is a Nokken: A shapeshifting water spirit that are dangerously manipulative and lure people towards them.

Alangror is a creature that has live from centuries and has been manipulating humans to distract himself from his solitude. The reasons of him being in Everspring are still unknown but it is said that he came with a human from Europe. After the arrival of the Salem family, Alangror has grown intensely interested in Lerisia and her daughter, Hannes. Seeing that they are all emotionally unstable, Alangror’s excitement grew back after a long time and decided to take part of their lives.

Last edited by cuteharuna on Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:51 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:15 am 

2nd Year (1)

Well you can swear, a bit of nudity is fine, some light petting.. there are rules somewhere for this.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:20 pm 

2nd Year (1)

And Ashley slowly rolls away, like, nope nope nope.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:29 pm 

I have come back!

Ashley? man, I need to know the people here.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:35 pm 

A Sinner...A Saint...A..little bit confused. :D

Subscriber

Medals: 1
Most Patient (1)

well the goods new with people adding new characters, and other people joining for the first time. We can plenty of rp out of the fun stuff

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”

H.P. Lovecraft

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:50 pm 

I have come back!

Yay!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:59 pm 

Subscriber

Most Patient (1)

also there are some very interesting spirts, creatures, myths. lores being added to the rp. I may add some type of added thing to the main ooc thread for it. not sure

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”

H.P. Lovecraft

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:01 pm 

I have come back!

It took me 3 days to find one interesting creature with the requirements that I have implanted for the story of the Salem Family...also several reading lists and google search.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:05 pm 

Subscriber

Most Patient (1)

cuteharuna wrote:
It took me 3 days to find one interesting creature with the requirements that I have implanted for the story of the Salem Family...also several reading lists and google search.

I can tell. Everyone's "folk" are interesting, and unique to their abilities, and personalities. I really do believe we are going to have some fun when all of this is said and done. Just keep is a slow burn, and we are fine

H.P. Lovecraft

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:17 pm 

2nd Year (1)

I just want to say, I think Micky and Jon would have a problem with one another right away. :p just my thoughts

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:28 pm 

Subscriber

Most Patient (1)

i agree, you are a horrible person.. I mean i love you..<< all love.. XD Yeah its going to be fun

H.P. Lovecraft

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:30 pm 

I have come back!

GoatBoy19 wrote:
I just want to say, I think Micky and Jon would have a problem with one another right away. :p just my thoughts

Oooooooh, boy, that would be some clash of titans there.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:47 pm 

2nd Year (1)

I think Micky would do just fine, being a few years older. Lol

View Likes PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:39 pm 

Subscriber

Most Patient (1)

so i am going to post this now not just for princess, but for everyone in the rp.

Real life comes first.

That has always been my rule as a role player. I understand we all have issues, drama, **** we have to deal with when we are offline. Believe me i have a lot of it. XD

With this in mind though. I will also do everything in my power to make sure we get the most out of this rp we can. I don't expect it to go on forever, and eventully one day it will have a conclusion. Hell people's characters will either be finished, and they want to move on. Which will happen. Iv'e looked at a lot of the old rps these last few days, and it keeps me thinking. I am very happy to be starting this rp with all of you, and we are only litterly on one damn day so far. XD

Yeah though. Princess has not be online for about 3 weeks now, and we are alittle concerned about her. She didn't really give us a message that she would be afk for a while, or had some real life **** to deal with it. So we have no idea what is going on with her. So with this in mind, since it is so damn early in the rp. I am going to decide on making this a rule for everyone, and i will update the main ooc post for this as well.

It is a OPEN rp where we don't need to follow a posting order. Cause sometimes it seems like posting orders kill rps. Yet if you need to go for a while, if life has become stressful. Please make it a point to TELL us. No one will get angry, no one will yell. This is a safe rp for everyone to have fun in.

This is all i really ask of all of you. So with this in mind, and if princess doesnt post by Friday.

I will be putting her characters to the side, and turning them into npcs.

Goat i have already spoken to about it. He has np rping around it,

Jd, i am sure you can find a way around it too.

I don't like doing this, but I and all of you have worked very hard on getting this rp up and going, and I will be dammed to let it be destroyed. Even halted. Please understand. I know i sound like an butthole saying this, but i believe we have some great potential in this plot. I love and respect all of you for joining us in this, and i will make it clear. I will always make sure this thread is taken care of, and looked after. Its one of my original babies, and i will guard it like a damn pitbull.

H.P. Lovecraft

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:05 pm 

I have come back!

Understandable. I have no problem with this rule.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 384 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 20  Next