All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 384 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 20  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:58 pm 

I have come back!

Blog: View Blog (0)

should he? XD

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:20 pm 

A Sinner...A Saint...A..little bit confused. :D

Subscriber

Medals: 1
Most Patient (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

First off. I would like to thank you all as I always do for being part of this role play. To those who just joined us, and are going to joined us.

JD
haruna
Gorsot

Thank you, and hope you guys are excited for the evil...I mean nice...not evil things I have planned for all of us.

Second.

I want you guys to take a look at something.

1. ChroniclesOfGrim

2. Shadow_Heart

3. HyrulianPrincess

4. GoatBoy19

5. TheRottenLeprechan

6. The Creator 7

7. JDizzle383

8. cuteharuna

9. thetruegarsot

Two others may be joining. Not sure, but damn.

So almost 11 damn people in the role play. I only thought we may have maybe 6 rp partners, but 9 plus. Damn.

This role play has blown up to be something awesome, and I am excited as hell for the future content we have planned.

You all rock as story tellers, and writers. I just wanted to say that btw.

So time to i think say what ive been thinking. i know i said i wanted to keep the rp always open, but i realise something. 9 people plus two others makes 11..I am not sure how many we can hold, but im going to cap the rp at 15 if it reaches it.

This still is an open sanbox rp, and the reality is pretty clear. People will come, and people will go in the role play. Some people finish their characters stories, others may have more to tell. Once we hit 15, i am going to just close it, and if we lose folks under the 15. Ill reopen it.

So for now, nothing has changed in the rp, infact my ass needs to post this friday the next story..kinda story post lmao.

You all rock, and kick some ass. I look foreword as i said to the strange things that will happen in this rp...oh the strange things

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”

H.P. Lovecraft

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:24 pm 

I have come back!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:16 pm 

Reasoning to be in the town: Recently inherited an estate from his great-grandfather who has passed away. He was given instructions to check on the estate and has arrived with his wife of 7 years.

Name: John (Johnny) Verance

Height: 6'4

Weight: 215 lbs.

Race: Human but with Druid blood from his mother's side(he is unaware of his Druid ancestry)

Eye Color: Deep green

Hair Color: Dark brown

-Nature
-Building/Crafting
-Reading
-Talking to others

Dislikes:
-Rudeness/disrespect
-Destruction of nature
-Authority figures
-Dishonesty

Personality: Incredibly friendly and warm towards both strangers and well-known people, he is always willing to lend a helping hand to those in need. Very honest and will not shy away from speaking his mind. Has a deep and passionate love for his wife as well as being very protective of her. However, underlying his soft and gentle nature is a pension for savagery that he often times finds hard to control; violent urges, strong sexual desires, thoughts of domination. When he gets into these moods he finds that the only cure is to isolate himself from others, though his wife tends to be able to soothe him most of the time.

Hobbies: Metal and wood working. Exploring. Reading, especially books on nature. Running.

Background:
John Verance had a very basic upbringing in the early part of his life. Born Seattle, Washington to a father and mother who always provided greatly for him; love and affection was a staple of their household. He was the 2nd born child of a litter of 5 children. His older sibling, a sister at the age of 43, was the one he looked up to most as he grew up, while protecting the younger siblings, 2 more sisters and a brother who is the youngest. At the moment, all his siblings are alive although his father had recently passed away due to lung cancer while his mother seems just as healthy as ever at the age of 68. Growing up he and his family got along fairly well. They would play with each other and would often be seen running around the city together, becoming quite known among the citizens of the city as they would spend a lot of time hanging out with the local children and would often be seen volunteering together to help pick up trash or help out others' in need. It also helped to build his reputation that his father and mother were both well known social activists who organized and ran a collection of homeless shelters throughout the city as well as the surrounding areas. This helped make Johnny a well-loved figure in his community. As stated, he went through the typical upbringing throughout his early years; went to high school in Seattle where he dated a couple of young women as well as fooled around with some others. While in school he was taking advanced classes and ended up graduating with honors, being 2nd in his class and due to his personality he was chosen to be Valedictorian. Due to his grades he was getting invitations for every college in the country and even those from overseas. He decided not to rush into college right away and take a trip around the world to gain some well needed life experience before making such a huge decision on where he wanted to take his life.

It was during this worldwide escapade that John would end up running into the woman that would later become his wife. The two of them met while John was backpacking through Greece and hit it off immediately, her being a few years older than him. They would spend the rest of his time off with each other and he would eventually decide to take up a university in her country of Greece. For years they would be together, building a relationship that many people can only dream about. Once he finished his time at university, the two of them would get married and start trying to build a family. As of now, his wife, Ambrosia, is a few weeks present.

Attachments:
File comment: Johnny Verance
20293990_115146979136477_6787597408201600183_n.jpg
20293990_115146979136477_6787597408201600183_n.jpg [ 121.91 KiB | Viewed 8548 times ]

Last edited by thetruegarsot on Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:02 am 

Reasoning to be in the town: With her husband checking out an estate he has inherited.

Name: Ambrosia Verance, The Forgotten Siren

Age: Immortal, has been living for thousands of years but can change her appearance to look however young or old she wants.

Height: 6'1

Weight: 176 lbs

Race: Siren

Eye Color: A very light green.

Hair Color: Dark blue with light blue highlights.

-Her powers
-Her heritage
-Reading ancient texts.
-Traveling

Dislikes:
-Having to keep secrets from her beloved husband
-The current state of the world
-Confrontation of any kind

Personality: Wise, truly wise due to her thousands of years of experience. Humble. Caring and protective of her husband but also secretive. Despite her ferocious power she is actually quite soft and mild mannered, elegant really. On the flip side, due to her nature she is incredibly flirtatious and sexual as well as cunning and a bit manipulative. Though since meeting John she has not used her powers of seduction on anyone else.

Hobbies: Reading, writing, meditation, hiking, singing, dancing.

Background: Have to work out her background but at the moment she is very ancient, at least a few thousand years old and she has fallen head over heals for John, giving up her old ways of luring men as a Siren to be his faithful companion, lover, and soul mate. Even though she loves him with all her being, she has yet to reveal herself to him due to some innate trust issue with humans in general, though she is pained by this having to lie to him. However, she believes she makes up for it by watching over him and actually knows of his druid ancestry, though that too she keeps from him due to an agreement between his mother and Ambrosia.

Powers: Can use her voice to lure/hypnotize others, especially men. Can transform between her Siren and Human forms. Is immortal, immune to aging, diseases, viruses, etc. Incredibly strong in human form, though she hides this strength but even stronger in her natural form. Obviously can fly in her natural form. She also has some control over the wind within her immediate area.

Attachments:
File comment: Siren Form
johns wife in harpy form.jpg
johns wife in harpy form.jpg [ 113.44 KiB | Viewed 8543 times ]
File comment: Human Form
johns wife in human form.jpg
johns wife in human form.jpg [ 61.55 KiB | Viewed 8543 times ]
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:21 am 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)

Awesome, someone old enough to match Astrid. :D

PostThis post was deleted by Shadow_Heart on Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:58 pm.
PostThis post was deleted by Shadow_Heart on Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:57 pm.
PostThis post was deleted by Shadow_Heart on Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:57 pm.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:00 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

I was wondering if anyone was going to post about seeing my character change from a tiger to girl before I start working on my next post?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:24 pm 

2nd Year (1)

None from me.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:09 pm 

I have come back!

I can believe I am researching for a folk creature to match my story XD

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:57 pm 

Subscriber

Most Patient (1)

Creator, i am working on my post tommorow, and through out the weekend. I can have someone or something notice it if you like. Acutly yes. I am going to do that. Well tbh i am doing a mutiple response post to a few characters, and plots stuff. So My post this time along may be longer then usual

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”

H.P. Lovecraft

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:05 am 

“Even if you can't see me, even if you can't hear me, I'll be by your side.”

None from me either, as none of my characters were around her when she changed.

Click Me!

Here is a link to my: characters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:59 am 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

ChroniclesOfGrim- I'll wait until you do your post before working on my post. Thanks for letting me!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:00 pm 

Subscriber

Most Patient (1)

np, i know you are doing your best to get your character into the rp, and i have plans for everyone anyway...interesting plans

H.P. Lovecraft

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:00 pm 

Alright, I am about to work on my post now. The premise of Johnny is that his great grandfather has a giant estate about an hour or so outside the immediate area of the town but due to land borders the estate still falls within the territory of the town. I was thinking that because of the size of the estate, coupled with the fact that the late great-grandfather was of a very important figure, the mayor would have some sort of stake in the well-being of the estate and whoever resides in it(the estate comes with a small fortune that is currently held at the town bank). Whether or not the mayor, or anyone else, knows of the great-grandfather's(lets call him Corann Verance) druid powers is up to you guys.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:12 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Well can I just say, Astrid has had a hand in building the town back when it was first made, and she has lived out in the mountains by her self. so, she would be the closest neighbor to the estate, if that's ok with you. Maybe she will also know about the powers.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:43 pm 

Subscriber

Most Patient (1)

will have my post up and finished by the end of the day after work. Ran out of time, also got sidetracked watching a movie to give me some ideas XD

H.P. Lovecraft

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:56 pm 

That would be great goatboy. Like I just told Creator in the chat room, the estate is at least an hours drive away from the town. This was to give it some seclusion and to ensure that you all dont have to worry about me stepping onto your territory. I was figuring a mountain town had enough land surrounding it to ensure that. As far as Astrid goes I was thinking maybe she could also know about Ambrosia being a Siren as the two of them have been around for quite and bit and may or may not have ran into each other. I don't know if they are that well known to each other that they met before but Astrid would, I imagine, be able to spot something as ancient as a Siren from the B.C. Era. This might create some conflict for the characters of John and Ambrosia as she is trying desperately to keep her secret hidden and having someone that recognizes her for what she is will make that a bit harder, which is kinda what I am looking for.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 384 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 20  Next