All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:50 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (7)

@MutedGoat You can try my character if you wish. Though I'm not sure what we'd argue about exactly xD I think my character is a sweetheart and would never argue with anyone!

.... Okay maybe with one person every so often... >.>

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:55 pm 

Life's not all the great right now, sorry.

Blog: View Blog (1)

@Yue i feel like that's perfect! Since she is so kind hearted and doesn't normally argue, that's how we would notice Skye doing something. Of course it wouldn't be all that powerful, just Riu becoming slightly angry or whatever and out of character. Skye noticing Riu not looking comfortable with the emotion and testing the waters. It would be weak though cuz she doesn't know how to control it.

Edit: reading my post from the rp thread, I noticed many grammatical flaws. If there's a word that looks completely out of place, its my autocorrect. I'm on my phone so sometimes my autocorrect changes bit and I don't always catch it. So apologies for that guys!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:16 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

Alright. :) Sounds like a good idea to me! We can talk more about maybe how we should start an argument later. Maybe Riu tries to be all 'motherly'' to the short Skye and Skye gets annoyed with her and starts **** and Riu becomes angrier and angrier or something. xD I feel like that would probably be a good idea.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:11 pm 

YES!! Skye hates being babied. Sounds good. These are great ideas. :D

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:24 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

Yay! I'm glad to hear it :D

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:18 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

So, who's posting next?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:44 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

Eferhilda is the only one that hasn't posted yet. Since it hasn't been that long and I know she's probably busy, I'm giving her some time before I bother her about it haha.

I also should mention that I'm going to be starting a job soon. I'll still be able to get on, but I'll be busy a lot during the week and generally tired when I get home. My internet also seems to be having problems. I restarted it so hopefully it will be fixed. If not it may be awhile before it's fixed so I may be having even more trouble getting on. Hopefully that's not the case.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:16 am 

Let the blessing of deadpool-hermes guide you in your time of need XD

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:54 am 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

XD HAHA! I'm already laughing at all the silliness he will say once we're at the meeting. Oh Hermes xD

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:43 pm 

So another idea I had, what if Hermes is the one who introduces us all to each other? And thats how we find out which god we descend from? Just an idea. If you already had a plan go ahead and go for it. I was just thinking about this today l

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:06 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

That sounds good. I kind of thinking something along those lines? That he tells us who we are a descendant of once we are all at the meeting and such. Informs us what we are, who we relate to, etc. etc. He can introduce us to one another as well, or maybe do it all at the same time. Like he introduces us, then tells us who we are a descendant of, then goes to the next person.

One idea at least :p

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:21 am 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

Are we just distantly related or an actual lost child of our patron God?

If we are going the route of Hermes explaining origins I would figure that there would be like a proper title being announced similar to a royal court. "Here is so so and so, daughter of the great Goddess whoever. Guardian of whatever realm or plain of existence. Champion of the Gods and bringer of peace."

You know what I mean?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

View Likes PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:21 am 

I like that. Lol and the maybe little comments like after he makes the announcmetn and title, like "who stills owe me from a bet on the trojan war" or something like that XD sorry if I'm pushing in the wrong direction.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:26 am 

Nono, that's a good idea Muted. Sounds like what Hermes would've done in the series.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:55 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

For the relation part, I'm honestly not sure. I think a lot of my writing related more to them being just an ancestor rather than a parent, but then it might be weird for us to only have powers and not any of our other relatives. So it's possible that the God/Goddess could be our parent but that may also mess up some of our character's background ideas that we were having with their parents and such.

I was leaning towards the god/goddesses being more just ancestors to our characters, and that they're the only ones in their family that may have more divinity blood in their veins.

I also thought of Hermes as being very informal. Especially if we're going by text rather than email, since it's much more informal. So I don't know if a formal greeting would really be the style. Unless he just wanted to be extremely silly and be all formal for the hell of it in one of those royal announcement voices. I could see him doing it as a joke xD

I also have no idea where the meeting should happen. I was thinking a church, just to be really ironic and ****. Hermes could make a joke out of it or something. Or maybe someone's own place or something or another.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:12 pm 

I like the church idea. I think it would be funny. And the descendants thing, maybe the reason our powers manifest is because there's a danger that kind of forced the manifestation, or maybe the gods forced it because of the danger. So maybe technically our ancestors were also demigods but never manifested powers because there was no need?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:21 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

But then why did the Titan go after us and not our family members if they could have the same powers as us or something of that sense? Why not go after our parents, cousins, uncles, grandparents, etc. especially if they may be an easier target. I think it would be best to have something a little bit more special about our characters so it makes sense why they would come after us and only us at the very beginning.

Does that make sense? Our relatives would have the same sort of value as us in that case, so I was thinking to make our characters more specific we'd have maybe more divinity in our blood than most of our relatives. It's one idea at least, or maybe that's just overthinking it a bit.

Our powers did manifest because of the danger, but I feel like we could be a little bit more special.... because I like being special!! :D

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:34 pm 

Owner

Would it go against most backgrounds if they were the children of the gods?

I know that it would not go against mine. But that would make them special and would explain why their powers are only just now manifesting. The danger and all that happened which triggered what was in them. Then Hermes is sent by the Gods to find their lost children.

"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:46 pm 

It could be that in each generation, the level of divinity increases. So in our characters' generation, their generation has the greatest level of divinity thats been estimated. (Maybe the Titan knew from the Fates? Yknow, 3 sisters who have the string of a person's life)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:53 pm 

Owner

That would not make much sense as the further from the source, I.e the god, the weaker the blood line would become as it was intermingled with more common human blood

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next