All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 9:37 am 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (7)

I think it was great xD and honestly if you had fun writing it that is what counts!!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 8:52 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

I hope I captured the essence of Hermes

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 9:01 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

You captured the essence of Deadpool Hermes well young one!
XD Haha! Me being silly is fun. No worries! You're good! *thumbs up*

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 12:11 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

Posted!

Bevans Just so that people know what he looks like and I hope I got Hermes and his whole, super fan, tone right.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 6:52 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

Awesome! Everything was great, thank you for the post!

How is everyone? I wanna make sure you're all still alive. I know Asterous is a bit busy this summer but I hope everyone else is doing okay!

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 3:40 pm 

Life's not all the great right now, sorry.

Blog: View Blog (1)

Im still here and very excited for this next scene lol

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 6:29 pm 

*checks heart beat* Yup, still alive and breathing. Just helping people with prom and such

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 7:05 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Still alive, very very wet and ready for this stupid rain to stop, but alive! =D

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 8:12 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

Yay! I'm glad you're all alive and I hope you had a great week and also having a great weekend!

As for the next scene. I have an idea. I'll try and have it written up hopefully before the weekend ends but if not I'll try and do it sometime this coming week.

If you guys have any ideas you want to throw out there, let me know. I know we mentioned Hermes introducing us and all. I'm thinking I'll probably have him do that and such. Then maybe explain what's gonna happen in the Deadpool Hermes way. We'll see. xD Haha!

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 10:41 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

Posted! Let me know what you guys think. If you want me to change stuff up or not.

I may have forgotten a possible idea we discussed earlier (I know we mentioned prophecy which I liked so I sort of threw that in). If I forgot something, let me know. I can easily add more! I had a lot of fun with this post. xD

Edit: Also! Muted, I know we talked about my character turning angry and such from Skye's power thingy that I forgot the name of. I realized that she does like to argue, but really only with Hermes.... and maybe everyone else (as I seem to have Riu wanting to berate at everyone, but it works with her whole motherly nature going on). However, she doesn't like to turn to violence. So I was thinking when Skye does her whole make Riu angry, angry Riu does violent stuff. Like punching Hermes. She really, really wants to punch Hermes. xD

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 2:39 am 

Reading through, totally makes sense. Skye would have gotten **** after the once over Riu gave her, but her mind would have been so jumbled, she wouldn't be able to process a good reaction. The fact that she continues to try to mother everyone would just increase it, creating the power.

Hermes is a freaking smartass! XD

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 1:38 am 

Posted!

Sorry in advance, Skye's not nice, and she sees a lot of things as weakness.

Huge fan of Mack though. I imagine she AHS a poster of him XD

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 7:04 am 

Whoa Muted XD

I actually really like that Skye's picking on Jaxon, maybe this can help him become stronger like she wants? We'll see

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 9:23 am 

Lol thinking back, I probably should have asked before bullying, but it kind of just happened. Glad you approve

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 6:03 pm 

I really hope my post isnt too short and that the air chilling thing doesn't interfere with your plans, Yue

Also, no problem Muted, don't sweat it

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 7:38 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

All of them look good! :D

I'm excited to see how Mack reacts xD hehehehe.

Also Muted, let me know how you want to go by with the whole power thing. I know you mention that throughout your post she sort of gets more irritated, but I'm wondering how maybe that should effect Riu. My only thought is that she punches Hermes at some point or another. Maybe get annoyed with people at first, like she has with Hermes, and then finally punches him in the face and freaks out at her sudden outburst.

Because I really want to do that. xD Punch Hermes that is.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 10:33 pm 

We'll see how the rest of the post go. Maybe Skye somehow prompts Hermes to say things that really **** of Yue. I dunno what that would be though. And Skye, feeling the anger, uses that to shift it into rage or something

Edit: Reaper, nice come back! Skye is definitely **** at you and will now always try to one up you. She tries to do that with everyone but you kind of made her hit list XD

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 11:59 am 

Owner

Mack totally loves you all.....yep....

"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 3:01 pm 

*squeals* ohmygoshguys!! Mack wants to par up with ME! I feel so badass

*^^^Skye breaking character and fangirling

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 3:08 pm 

Owner

Haha lol thought you would like that part. Think he is just going to refer to her as War Chick from now on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next