All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:35 am 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (7)

Haha! I almost want to say yes to that! I'm glad you liked it :D

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:16 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

I enjoyed it very much lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:33 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

Thank you :D I'm really glad to hear that!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:44 pm 

Owner

Now we just need everyone else to get on board the awesome train

"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:58 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

They better get on board the awesome train! It's awesome! :D Hehe!

I'm actually a tad bit surprised I wrote so well this morning. I had just gotten up and everything and I am NOT a morning person!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:58 pm 

Owner

Well it was very good. I am all fired up for this rp to continue!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:07 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

Haha! YAY! I'm so glad to hear that haha. Writing that got me really excited for the RP too! We're going on an adventure! :D

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:21 pm 

Life's not all the great right now, sorry.

Blog: View Blog (1)

Hey guys!!! So so so sorry. Got evicted and lost my job so been a bit preoccupied. Everyone still a go?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:43 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

Muted! You're alive! *hugs tightly* Oh my god, that's a lot going on for you right now. Are you okay??

The RP is still going, if you want to jump back in. It's been slow xD everyone has been pretty preoccupied with life. But please don't worry about the RP, as long as your safe and okay that is all that matters right now.

What happened? If you want to PM me about it all I'm all eyes!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:02 pm 

Owner

So glad to hear from you! Was worried and now I know that it was for a good reason. Everything better now? Need someone to talk to?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:21 pm 

Life's not all the great right now, sorry.

Blog: View Blog (1)

Thanks guys! That means a lot! ^_^ I havnt really looked to see where you guys are right now, can you help me figure out the best place to jump back in?

Also, I'm doing ok right now, but I might end up taking you guys up on your offer to talk. Another new thing has changed as well. I actually found someone, so I came out to some people. I have never told anyone before that I was even interested in girls, but I found someone and she's just awesome. So I somewhat came out lol. Not to everyone.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:25 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Late as ever, but I also throw my hat into the ring of people you can talk to.

And welcome back!

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:49 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

It sounds like both good and bad have been happening to you haha. Whirlwind of emotions, it sounds like! We're always here to chat if you ever wanna xD

Go ahead and jump in wherever. Waiting on Reaper as well to post, I PMed him awhile back and he's been a tad bit busy with school but said he would get to posting soon. It seems like is just taking everyone by the collar right now and diverting their attention hahaha!

But yes! Welcome back! You've been missed <3

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:06 pm 

I'm really sorry everyone. The RP got stalled cause of me and I feel really bad about that. School drowned me in pile of papers, essays, tests, scholarships, and midterms. But I'm back now, and I've posted as well. Please don't mind my writing if it's terrible. I'm a bit rough at RPing right now, but I'll get back to my normal self within the next round.

Also, Muted, I'm here to help and assist if you ever need someone to talk to as well.

View Likes PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:41 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

Please don't worry at all! Life comes first and an RP can easily be picked up right where it was left off. I'm just glad to hear from you and that life is not too much of a pain and that you're surviving!

Thank you for posting! Do not worry about it at all. I'm honestly a bit rusty myself right now xD been slowing down and such. I'm just glad to have heard that you're all still alive! I've missed you guys <3

PS. I totally did edit this to fix the most horrible grammar error ever. I mean I didn't! I don't know what you saw but you must be going blind. That is all. I love you guys <3

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:51 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

**** got way busy and more stressful than I thought it could (I'm honestly surprised I haven't had a complete melt down of bawling my eyes out yet. Don't worry, it will come soon.)

@Elferhilda just a silly reminder your up next for posting, but no rush. I highly doubt I'll be ready for making a post anytime soon myself.

Short version of life situation: Moving sucks. Roommates sucks. I'm homesick while at home. It's been a wonderful experience that I never want to go through again and I'm stuck here for the next 6 months or so. I'm currently both wanting to be home and wanting to avoid home so I distract myself with silly anime and then waste any other time having a "social life".
I know. It's gross.
But shorter of the shorter version: I'm both stressed and busy so super duper slow Yue. Sorry everyone!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:52 pm 

Owner

My bad I’ll get on that tomorrow

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:13 am 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

No worries! Like I said, no rush. It was more just a reminder xD Take your time.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:06 am 

Owner

I’m sorry that life is treating yah so bad right now. If you ever want to talk just reach out :)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:10 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

Thank you :) I'm doing better now. Everything is slowly progressing forward. Also I accidentally had the wrong date set on here as my birthday so today is not my birthday. Just to let everyone know that. XD

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10