All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:58 am 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

And posted. @Yue want me to put up a sheet of Bevans?

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:24 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (7)

Awesome! Sorry I haven't been on. The past few days have been busy for me.

Uh, uuhh... uuuhhh... *thinking*
It's honestly up to you. If you want to make him a second character of yours, you're welcome to have a character sheet up. Or if he's just an NPC, it doesn't all matter too much to me.

If he's going to be more of a regular and have an impact on the story, I'd like a character sheet. Is he a demi-god or some other mystical creature type thingie?? xD

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:59 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

I know I need to post! I'm so sorry! Kind of a hectic week again for me. I'll have a post up at least before Sunday.
Also just to let everyone know, next week I'm going to be MIA mostly. I have a friend coming to visit and stay with me for a few days so I'm not going to be on much, if any at all.

Just to give you guys a heads up. I should be disappearing about Sunday and then reappearing by the end of the week. I may be able to get on every so often and check on everything but I won't be able to post. So I will definitely have my post up before then!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:21 am 

Owner

You have fun! We aren't going anywhere and don't care that you will be off for a bit. You just enjoy yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:38 am 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

Hey guys! I hope my post was okay. I honestly had no idea what to write so I sort of just went with whatever came to mind as I was writing it.

Also, I was thinking for our next move is that we try and investigate some of these "unnatural" death that we've heard about.

@Eferhilda I hope you don't mind that I had Hermes ask Bevan to be our guide. I think we talked about it before but I wasn't sure and since it seemed like you were going to keep him around (I think we also talked about this too) I thought it would be a good idea to use him as our mystical guide to this new world. I was also thinking, since Max is Zeus's son and all, that he would sort of take a natural leadership (if he can get his head out of his ass for a minute). But that's also completely up to you. Maybe Bevan would take that leadership for now?

The more leadership question could come into play at a later time of course, just an idea/thought that popped into my head.

If any of you have any suggestions and/or ideas let me know.

Again, my apologize for the **** post. I sort of had some writer's block and I have no idea where I am directing this to go xD Never been a good GM so I hope you guys can bare with me <3 Thank you!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:30 pm 

Life's not all the great right now, sorry.

Blog: View Blog (1)

Hey guys sorry about being away without notice. Something happened and I had to go away for a bit. If you're curious or wanna listen message me. I know some of you already offered to listen but I wanted to post here so everyone knew I was back and will be posting. Thanks for being so patient

Back on topic. I was actually thinking Riu could be the leader since she's so motherly and can (usually) stay calm, lol. I thought maybe after she got a feel for everyone, she would be able to kind of control them more like a leader would. I mean if we want mack as the leader that's totally fine with me, that's just where my mind went.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:58 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

Welcome back Muted. I'm here if you need anything and you're welcome to take time if you need that as well. I completely understand life sometimes springs up **** that can't be avoided.

I'm back myself. I've had a busy few days. I hope everyone is doing well.

I kind of don't know if we really need a leader in this roleplay or not. It was just an idea thing that sort of popped into my head but I wasn't for sure what to do with it.

Also, sorry Efer. I realized I called your character Max instead of Mack. I was really out of it. I got the first two letter right though, that's a plus xD also I realized my comment about him having his head up his ass may have been rude. I meant that in a joking manner but I reread that and realized that it may have come off wrong, so sorry about that Q_Q I suddenly started thinking about it when I was busy and got stressed out thinking I may have said something wrong and have been having this like... panic inside me for the whole week wondering "I hope I didn't offend!"

I'm weird like that.

But back to the leadership thing. I was thinking that Mack (totally did it right this time, right?), being the son of Zeus and all, would develop into a better leadership role. Riu seems more like a beta to me. Supportive but not... like... leadership material. I'm not sure. I honestly don't know if anyone is at leadership level yet xD

But other than that, going back to sort of moving the roleplay forward. I really am starting to like the idea of us maybe investigating out these 'mysterious death' and then sort of collecting clues.

I may also watch too much crime shows so I really like detective stuff...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:15 pm 

When you put it that way, I can see it. But I also agree I don't think anyones really leadership material as of yet. BTW I will be posting soon. Just trying to get back into the swing of things

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:53 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

Take your time. Let me know if you need anything from me. I'm really good at throwing ideas at people if you need some inspiration. I have found that talking to someone about a story really brings out the writing juices. That's such a weird thing to say... writing juices... ew.

I am also very very itchy because mosquito are evil. Eeeeehhhh. *Trying really hard not to scratch*

For the leadership, maybe it's just a thing that will suddenly develop overtime and one of the other characters will suddenly develop a knack for leadership. You never know! I'll just leave that up in the air for now. Our characters can still try and argue over **** and get magically angry and shot lightning and vines at one another for the time being.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:24 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

For now, since MutedGoat is out, we'll go ahead and skip Muted for this round. @MutedGoat please feel free to jump in and post at any time! We're just going to move ahead with this round for now so we can keep things moving. You're welcome to jump in before Aster post or before the round ends (so before I post for the next round). Please let me know if you need anything!

Next will be @Asterous posting. I know Aster you're busy with camp so there is no rush at all but go ahead and make your post when you can.

I hope everyone is still alive and active and all that jazz. If you have any questions or ideas don't be afraid to throw them out here! Thank you!!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:31 pm 

Owner

Sounds good :)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:25 pm 

@Yue I'm so sorry guys!!! I'm good to go now though. Let me know what you wanna do

Edit: noticed you guys haven't posted yet. If its Ok, I'll post so we don't have to worry about skipping or anything. Unless you guys wanna do this round without me. Its up to you guys. Sorry it took me a long time to get settled.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:26 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

@MutedGoat go ahead and post whenever you want. I haven't been on much and I'm not really pushing too much to keep this moving right now. I don't want it to die, but we've all kind of slowed down a bit so I'm just letting people know that it's still alive and I'm still interested (I hope everyone else is, but it's okay if you're not as well). It's almost like a breather you could say. I'm hoping things will

So yeah, just post whenever you want Muted. xD

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:55 pm 

Hey I really hope I didn't kill the thread

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:02 pm 

Owner

I am still here. Just waiting :)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:54 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

No you're fine Muted! I'm so sorry! I haven't been on in awhile. It should be Asterous' turn to post. I know they may be a bit busy so I'll send them a quick PM to check in first before officially skipping them if that's alright.

The RP is just at a really slow pace. It seems all of my roleplays are like that right now, so it's most likely because of me being extremely inactive.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:46 pm 

Owner

He is at summer camp so he is likely to not respond. Who is after him again ?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:58 am 

Im after Asterous, are we skipping over him?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:56 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

Let's go ahead and skip Asterous for now. You can go ahead and post @iiReaper

Sorry for the late response.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:23 am 

Owner

Asterous posted so Reaper is next unless I missed a post somewhere?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next