All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 7:04 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (7)

Everything Hermes says **** off Riu... so it shouldn't be too hard. xD Though Riu at the moment sort of wants to punch Mack, but Hermes would be a funnier target. xD

xD I like it. I like it. Riu and Mack will never get along haha!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 11:57 pm 

Life's not all the great right now, sorry.

Blog: View Blog (1)

War Chick...I like it. Might irritate her for a bit, but she'll get used to it.

I feel like you just really want to hit Hermes lol. Maybe at some point you could fit mack?,but maybe at that point we know what's going on and so Riu gets mad at Skye then tries to get revenge in a non violent way? So it would be during one of our down times when we aren't kicking butt and taking names XD of course as long as its Ok with Eferhilda that Mack gets hit. Just an idea that came to me as I was typing lol. I feel like Yui would know just how to get back at Skye without using violence, would totally mess with Skye lol

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 7:06 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

I really want to hit Hermes... I think I tend to be cruel when I roleplay. I must have a dark side... who knew. xD

Mmm very possible, very possible. xD Wait, is Skye going to be messing around with Riu for awhile then?? Haha! Or maybe just one more time and then Riu finds out and plans her revenge.... It will be very, very motherly... very... hehehe!

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 1:08 am 

Yeah I already kind of see what Skye's interaction will be like with each of them

With Riu, I see Skye bugging the crap out of her. Like a little kid with a parent or older sibling.

With Mack, Skye would always try to impress him. Make herself look cool I guess. Him being son of Zuese, its more of a craving for power.

With Jaxon I see Skye always trying to prove she's better than him. Like a sibling one upping them. I also see her picking on him a bit. Not really bothering him like she does with Riu, but just little small things that she'd pick apart.

Adrien was harder to figure out. Skye would feel secretly inferior to him. She's not dumb by any means but I get the feeling Adrien's pretty smart, and I see him rattling off this and that and Skye actually being impressed. Again, this might be another sibling rivalry type deal but maybe more of Skye trying to impress him at the same time. Of course this would come with time.

Of course, Skye would try to out do EVERYONE. She wants to be top dog.

Sorry if this is confusing, bit that's kind of how I see Skye lol

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 4:08 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

I can definitely agree that Riu will annoying everyone and everyone will probably annoy Riu. She's such a mama bear but maybe not a great one at that. xD Haha!

Also, sorry I've been gone so long! I know I need to make a post but my last week was really hectic and I haven't had much of a chance to make any sort of postings. I am hoping to be able to have my post up by later on today or tomorrow. Hopefully nothing gets in the way of that but it's never possible I may have sudden plans spring up. Hopefully not.

I hope everyone is okay and doing well! I apologize for my absence!

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 4:09 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

No worries. Life always comes first. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 6:04 pm 

Totally understandable. Same here. Totally getting hit with a lot lately. Do what you gotta do.

Also side note, totally spelled Zeus wrong. Just realized that. Wow, go me lol

Anyways yeah, your life's way more important.

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 7:34 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

Thank you for being understanding guys! I really appreciate it! :D Hopefully I'll be able to get back into the swing of things again soon.

I'm also gearing up Riu in my post, showing that she's started to become abnormally angry and annoyed at everything suddenly. To give Skye an opening to possible notice another one of her new found powers and test it out by making Riu even more **** and punching Hermes. XD

@MutedGoat Does that sound good? I didn't know how else to maybe start that up. Or I can wait on this and see if we want to go in a different direction on how to bring up the whole "I make you hulk angry!" power realization for Skype. xD

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 9:11 pm 

Lol that's totally fine! Whatever feels more natural for you, I'll roll with it.

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 9:25 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

Awesome. I'll make my post now then. Let me know if there's anything you want me to change on it. :)

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 9:56 pm 

Owner

Man is she lucky that Mack is being nice right now. As the only woman who would be allowed to touch would be someone he planned on sleeping with and she is definitely at the bottom.

"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 10:03 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

She honestly never would have done that if she wasn't in a fit of rage right now. xD Haha!

She's a mother hen whose overprotective of pretty much everyone she comes across but she's currently just a **** off ****ing who doesn't give a **** about anyone right now but punching Hermes (and maybe Mack at some point if that's okay with you xD depending on if Skye messes around with her more).

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:25 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

I wanted to let everyone know that this hasn't died and I'm still alive (though barely after the week and weekend I've had).

I'm going to give MutedGoat more time, probably another week, before possibly skipping them to the next person. I hope that's okay with you all. I'm not in any rush currently, I just hope everyone else is still interested to stay in it when things may slow down.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:30 pm 

Owner

That's fine with me :)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:28 pm 

Sorry guys. All hell broke lose in my life recently. I'll get something up either today or tomorrow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:43 pm 

Owner

Sorry to hear that :( If you need anything let me know.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:53 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

Take your time MutedGoat! We're in no rush here. :)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:12 pm 

Yeah don't sweat it, Muted. We got your back.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:22 pm 

Thanks guys. Means a lot that people have my back. Just really shitty right now, sorry lol. Anyways got it posted finally. Hope its good enough!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:05 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

It looks great MutedGoat :) No need to worry.

I hope everything is getting better though. I know how shitty **** can get. If you ever need someone to talk to I'm always available!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next