All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:59 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (7)

It just depends on the character's background. It may work better to just be direct descendants or lost children of the Gods. I just know by the way I wrote the introduction that it may seem that we were more descendants in a line of generations, so you guys may have had your character history seem like just having regular two parents and such.

Or we can do something similar to the Percy Jackson where are characters are direct descendants or children of the Gods, but that would also mean that our characters history would only have one parent, or at least one blood related parent. It's up to you guys if you want this.

I agree with Efer on the divinity growing stronger which each generation, it doesn't really seem as logical and so my idea may not have been as ideal as well with that thought in mind.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:27 pm 

Life's not all the great right now, sorry.

Blog: View Blog (1)

Im good with being a direct descendent. Won't affect my backstory much.

I love how technical we are getting. Its awesome to see the brainstorming lol

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:51 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Is it possible if we were direct children of the gods but our parent god had followers who adopted us and took care of us, thus becoming our "parents" but we interpret them as regular and normal humans?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:56 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

I love being technical! :D Haha!

Mm. I guess if that's something you want for your character but how would that maybe effect the story line later on? Like do you have an idea of those followers being something in the near future? I just want to get an idea of how it may effect the rest of the story or if you had an idea in mind that may effect the rest of the story.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:59 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

Given how not hands on the Gods were it would make sense for them to have these children with these humans and then just leave them be.

To tie into something later it could have been a prophecy that he Gods had to sire these children for the coming doom. There was no telling exactly when it would happen but the humans would need guardians. Someone who could help more than they could due to perhaps a lack of power as those who believed in them have dwindled so much. Being Demi Gods we would not need the prayers and faith of humans and can instead call on the power that we were gifted due to our hybrid birth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:19 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

Efer! Getting all poetic!! XD HAHA!

Oh you're saying for all characters??
Eh... honestly I'm not a huge fan of that idea. Mostly because it messes up the idea I was having for my character's history and parents. If that's something you want for yours, then I would be okay with that but then I'm still curious as to how that may come up in future cases. Like if they're going to pop up later on as a guide or something. If it's something you want to effect the storyline later on.

I would prefer to have a blood-relative parent for my character and a step-parent as well that aren't exactly followers. They're just sort of normal people.

But I don't know. I'll think about it and maybe wait until Aster can voice an opinion on it.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:43 pm 

Owner

I would definitely prefer a blood relative as well. And then either like @Yue said a step parent or a no parent situation. A means to ground them and tie them to the humans they have to protect and well there is nothing like a tragically human character lol

"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:06 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Gah! Sorry...

I like the idea of having our characters be direct desendents of the gods. Then the blood parent may have the step parent act as a blood parent so the children had no idea/hint of the truth.

I know, not much input haha

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:14 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

No worries Aster :p It at least let me know your opinion haha!

I think it's up to everyone what they want their character's parents to be. I think we've all agreed on having our character's be direct descendants so we're good on that part.

Now all I need to do is make my post and figure out what Hermes is going to text everyone xD haha! I want to make up something good that convinces everyone to go to this church.

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 6:25 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

Sorry that took me awhile to make a post. I also couldn't seem to wrap my head around it too much so it may not be all that great but it will hopefully give you guys an idea of the church and Hermes.

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 6:41 pm 

Owner

No need to apologize:)

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 10:51 pm 

@Yue would you wanna help me with Hermes dialogue? I wanna make sure it matches what you have.

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 10:53 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

Sure I don't mind helping you out. Do you have anything in mind? I think of him as sort of like... a really funny charismatic guy xD

I also think he would love Efer's character xD because who doesn't?
Oh that's right. MINE! Muhahahaha!!! Evil twist! xD Kidding kidding.

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 10:56 pm 

Owner

Everyone loves Mack, they just don't know it yet.

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 11:23 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

We will see. We will seeeee. XD
I can't wait to **** Mack off. I'm still giddy just thinking about it xD

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 12:29 am 

Well I feel like Skye needs a different nudge, more like a challenge. Skye can almost never resist a challenge.

Also I feel like mack and Skye might be similar in arrogance. Maybe the two eventually have a challenge of might? Lol

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 12:35 am 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

Mmm a challenge.

Maybe Hermes can play along the lines of if she enjoyed the action earlier, there's more to be had. Like the text he sends her is something along the lines of "I know you like to punch things. I have more things you can punch at."

Do you think that's something that Skye would be challenged by? xD My brain kind of hurts so I may not have a lot of great ideas tonight. I'm trying to call out my inner Deadpool Hermes but I think he's been hitting my head too much... xD

Pff. I'd pay to see that show!! XD

Edit: OH OH OH AN IDEA! Hermes ask her if she wants to fight a greek god! HAHA! That's a challenge!!! Right? XD

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 11:12 pm 

Finally got it up. Hope Hermes sounds OK. I'm sorry if it doesn't seem like a good post. I really wanted to post cuz I finally had an idea but, like, I'm tired, ya know? XD I can redo if its not good lol

Edit: BTW I took your idea of fighting a god and ran with it but being a god, skye stands no chance against Hermes lol

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 11:22 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

That actually gives Riu the perfect opening to act all motherly and **** Skye off xD Oh this is going to be perfect!!!!
*rubs hands together with evil giggle* Hehehehe, ppppeeeeerffeeecct!

Edit: Also your post was good xD I liked it. Skye can kick ass haha

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 8:43 am 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Hope I got Hermes at least somewhat similar...though either way it was fun to write XD

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next