All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: My Sunshine OOC
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:45 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post will be up soon. Doing it on mobile, so...it's tricky.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:02 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (7)

Aww! I love your post xD Candance is going to have you wrapped around her finger... if she doesn't blow up the ship your on xD HAHA

Thank you for posting I really like it a lot :D

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 7:42 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

Posted! Let me know what you think. I'm thinking we'll meet everyone and such in this next round and then set off!!

If you have any ideas on any challenges you'd like to face or maybe something to throw out there, let me know. I have a very vague idea of what could happen but no details so I'm open to any and all suggestions :)

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 3:54 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

@Noman'sLand Just reminding you, you're up to post. Let me know if you have any questions. Or ideas. Or any thoughts you may have haha.

I also want everyone to know I start work tomorrow. I'll be busy during the week and the first week I'll probably be getting home later than usual due to training and all that. So I may not be on everyday and I'll only be on in the late evenings for a few hours until the weekend. I'm in no rush of course. We all got lives and ****, but I also don't want you guys to lose interest!

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 4:42 pm 

hey that's fine! I still have school for like at least another month so I'm probably not going to be super active either, we all have lives!

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 11:32 pm 

Hey guys, I'm sorry. Due to me losing my job and some family issues, I'm going to have to take a break. I'm really sorry guys:/

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 7:16 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

Oh! I'm sorry to hear that. I completely understand. Life always comes first. I really hope everything turns out okay and I hope that you're okay as well. Please let me know if you need anything! You're also always welcome back <3 Take care!

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 10:50 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

@azile Go ahead and post when you can. I'm going to reopen the thread and hopefully get at least one person to join.

If anyone wants to join you're welcome to!

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 12:12 pm 

A Sinner...A Saint...A..little bit confused. :D

Subscriber

Medals: 1
Most Patient (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Sure Yue, Ill join. Just give me an idea of whats going on, and ill work with it

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”

H.P. Lovecraft

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 6:40 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

Awesome! Pretty much we've only just started. We've just been selected to go on a mission to outer space in hopes of saving the Sun and all of human kind blah blah blah. That sort of thing.

The character skelly is in the first post, as well as some possible ideas of some of the roles available but you can also think up another one if you want, as long as it seems relevant and useful to the mission.

I would suggest reading all the post already made on the thread: My Sunshine Thread
There isn't a lot. We honestly just started and it's a slow moving roleplay so I hope you're okay with that.

My first post has more details and such. If you have any questions, let me know! :D

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 10:09 pm 

A Sinner...A Saint...A..little bit confused. :D

Subscriber

Medals: 1
Most Patient (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Name: N/A
Known to go by the Call Sign. "Yogi"

Role: Soldier "Simplified version"

Personality: What can one say about one's self when you do not technically exist. Yogi, a veteran of almost a decade of service to Earth's government. His combat experience has proven to be somewhat of a legend among his peers. Though, only few know the man behind that legend. Yogi's personality can be simply put in a few precise phrases. A dedicated human being. Who puts his planet before himself. Fearless, a stoic warrior. A man of few words, but quick to action. Simply put. The man enjoys a case of beer. A nice meal, and no bullshit.

Skills N/A

Appearance: Standing at about 5'9. Yogi is no mountain, but he is something to not be taken lightly. He has a tendency to dress in camo fatigues, and traditional olive drab bdu's. He sports a darkish-brown beard, and a crew cut. Again, he isn't meant to stand out from your normal soldier. He is meant to be the last thing you notice, before he is right in your face.

http://wallsdesk.com/wp-content/uploads ... Images.jpg (( An Image from Ghost Recon. A close enough look to what I would consider the character to look like. ))

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”

H.P. Lovecraft

Last edited by ChroniclesOfGrim on Thu May 11, 2017 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 10:14 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

Good to go! *thumbs up*

Edit: For this round, I'll forgo the posting order and let you post whenever you're ready. :)

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 7:34 pm 

Sorry for the delay, this was a pretty hectic week, but I've posted my reply!

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 4:05 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

No worries Azile! I've just had a hectic week myself haha. I apologize for not being on much this week! I'll try and have my post up today or tomorrow. My plans this weekend are sort of up in the air so I may suddenly disappear again, but I have a 3 day weekend so hopefully I'll have some time to get to posting!

How is everyone doing? We're all still alive? XD

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:28 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

I'm giving Azile more time to post since they haven't been on in awhile and I know they're probably busy. Probably going to wait another week. I hope everyone is still interested in this.

My activity has also slowed down tremendously as I've had a lot of stress going on right now in my personal life, so I'm hoping you all are willing to bare with me.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:11 am 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

No worries here! =D

I'm starting (and failing) to get things ready for camp so I'm sort of all over the place myself.

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:50 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

I'm sorry guys! I sort of disappeared again! Things got busy for me haha.

Um.. I do not believe Azile will be coming back. Been almost a month now since they're last login from their profile page, unless they're 'hidden' but I'm honestly not sure.

Uh, I'm honestly a little unsure on how to move forward. I have a few ideas but I'm not sure how to implement them.
1. We can try and write around Azile's character, sort of write them off a bit, direct the attention else where and then we'll have her character reassigned. With this idea, we could continue the roleplay but I'm also not sure if I can grab someone's interest in the story to replace them. We can create an NPC to take the place or maybe one of us can take on another character. I'm not sure I can double up on characters right now... I would like too but I' just not sure.

2. We can officially sort of give up on the RP. It sucks to do that but I know it happens. We're all a tad bit busy around this time right now. I don't want to give up on it if everyone is still super interested but I'm also willing to let it go if need be. I can always bring it back another time when stuff isn't too hectic and we don't have writers dropping out like flies from the sky xD (is that the saying? I don't remember the saying...)

All in all, I don't care either way. You guys are also welcome to throw in some other ideas on maybe how we can steer the RP from here. I know we're in that place where Azile's character was sort of important for your next post since you're interacting with them. I'm not 100% on the rules about whether we can sort of 'take control' of her character for a minute just to sort of answer and then direct her elsewhere. I'll have to review the rules quickly about that.

Other then that... I apologize again for being so busy. Let me know your thoughts when you can!