All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Banner of the Stars: OOC
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:40 am 
I Helped

Blog: View Blog (0)

Alright, Here's the character sheet to complete for those who have t done so already.

Alias:
Birth-name:
Height:
Weight:
Job:
-----Appearance---
Build:
Stance:
Skin:
Hair:
Head:
Eyes:
Hands and feet:
Clothes:
Other (eg tails, wings):
-----Other----
Equipment:
Voice:
Living Relations:
Motivations:
-----Personality---
Pro’s:
Con’s:
History:

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:15 am 

Blog: View Blog (6)

I see so MANY wolf characters about! Thought I'd go for something new!! .... Now the gun in the sketch is a little undersized, but shhh!!! I was drawing her gone 3 AM!! :P

Alias: Cold

Birth-name: T'suki Mee'kahw Maowskii

Race: A scale (Earth given name)

Height: 7'2

Weight: 170ish lbs

Job: Mercenary, Military tactician

-----Appearance---

Build: She's a tall, strong creature. Lean and powerful, each muscle distinct and powerful, rippling beneath her flesh like a panthers under its fur.

Stance: She looms, shoulders thrown back, claws apart, chest forward and with military confidence.

Skin: Is a soft pink, scattered with brilliant earthly coloured scales. In the odd patch they shine with peacock like iridescence and glint in the light.

Hair: Is a thick mane of feathers, some beaded, some with braids of cotton around them. It's very decorative and patterned in different pale shades of auburn.

Head: Reptilian. She has several silver rings through her brow, a slender snout, but a vicious looking set of teeth.

Eyes: Are plate large and a brilliant, animal copper in colour, like freshly minted pennies.

Hands and feet: Are heavily scaled with fierce, soot-black claws.

Clothes: She wears a mix between the uniform and the tribal-like clothes native to her planet. She keeps a lot of her skin bare to catch the sun or light best she can, but keeps enough armour to still warrant her place in the ship.

Other (eg tails, wings): Has a long, thin tail ending in a bunch of feathers.

-----Other----

Equipment: Weapons, personal provisions, everything she's been set with.

Voice: Strong, with an exotic accent, but deeply female.

Living Relations: Has a huge family back at home. Tens of brothers (females are rare in their kin and usually twice the size of the males :p) both her parents, a couple of nieces and nephews, just a huge family.

Motivations: She's defensive. She works to keep her home safe and keep an eye on what's going on outside of the world. She also loves the travel and adventure.

-----Personality---

Pro’s: To the point, stable, loyal as they come, logical, quiet (she considers this a pro :p), loving, laughs easy, good natured, keeps herself to herself, self sufficient.

Con’s: A little insensitive, outwardly cold, distant, quiet, unemotional

Likes: People that make her laugh, planning and deciphering, sun bathing, stretching, love, hunting.

Dislikes: Cruelty, emotional people (they make her uncomfortable), things needlessly dragged out, cooked food (what's the point!??)

History: She was always a curious little creature since the day she hatched. Things in her home planet grew too plain, too usual and too boring for her and after a couple of years of being enlisted she kept an eye out for ships heading anywhere.

It's simple, but it's it.

Damn straight I'm good in bed! I could sleep for days! :3

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:47 am 

Alright so it seems I'm the first to post. Since Volatile was the first one to give interest and he already said he wanted to have his character do security I'll let him come up with the uniform or make any changes necessary. Also I won't be online until this Friday so feel free to start without me.

Alias: Archer
Birth-name: Samuel Archer
Race: Human, American
Height: 5’8”
Weight: 146 lbs
Job: Security
-----Appearance---
Build: Thin, lighter build. He’s all lean muscle not much else.
Stance: Loose and relaxed.
Skin: Some what tanned along with a handful of minor scars along his arms and torso.
Hair: Dirty blonde. Cut short though it is starting to grow a bit longer from his regulation haircut and developed a bit of a curl to it.
Head: Slender, handsome face.
Eyes: Baby blue.
Hands and feet: Average?
Clothes: Standard security detail plated armor. A couple scratches and dents from previous combat encounters but otherwise well kept and clean. When not on duty he wears much more causal attire, donning a random t-shirt or tank top and cargo pants or some other type loose pants.
Other: Nope.
-----Other----
Equipment: He carries a rifle style blaster as his primary weapon. A pistol at his hip as a secondary weapon.
Voice: Warm, inviting and rather confident.
Living Relations: A mother and a father back on his home planet, otherwise he’s an only child.
Motivations: Live life to its fullest. He generally just wants to have fun and enjoy his life. He took the job as security so he could travel on the various ships in the fleet and experience some combat for himself.
-----Personality---
Pro’s: He’s a happy-go-lucky kind of guy. It takes quite a bit to really **** him off. He can easily make light of a dire situation that can help to raise moral. Archer is a rather charming individual with one of those unintimidating looks and personalities, quite the social butterfly. He’s a complete and total flirt so naturally the women love him *sarcasm*. He avoids the whole “I’m a big strong man and I have to prove I’m stronger than you” arguments with the other soldiers on board, generally not caring who’s the “alpha male” of the group as he know he isn’t.
Con’s: He can be egotistical when around women. He can seem to be too relaxed in some situations which has been known to aggravate some of the more seasoned warriors.
Likes: Women. Attention. Downtime. The occasional spat of combat to keep things interesting.
Dislikes: Being ignored. Long battles. Being scolded.
History: Born and raised a single child he was generally spoiled. He found his childhood boring and got himself into quite a bit of trouble. His Casanova inspired attitude got him in many a fight. His parent’s seeing him with no real career choice and fearing that he would turn to a life of crime sent him off to the military. He was a bit mad at first but given time he grew to feel at home in the barracks. He engaged in a couple skirmishes and fought off some raiding though nothing real major as far as battles go. Not very ambitious he remained low on the rankings as a Private First Class. After serving his term he received an honorable discharge and sought out a career that would take him far about the galaxy and with a bit more of a lax atmosphere. That search led him to private security. Thus he got landed with a scavenger crew as protection.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:59 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Supporter (1)

Alias: "Bricks"
Birth-name: Mason Briggs
Race: Human, American
Height: 5’11”
Weight: 214 lbs
Job: Head of Security Unit

-----Appearance---

Build: Broad Shouldered, thick skinned, solid muscle tone yet athletic
Stance: epitome of a general, straight, strong and commanding

Skin: slight goldish-brown tan. Large tattoo of a snake body wrapping around his right forearm and ends attached to a scorpion torso with its pinchers pointed towards his thumb and index finger. Bullet scars on his left shoulder and pectoral muscle just above his heart and a larger scar that runs from his right pectoral down to his lower left abdomen. Also has an array of scars on his back.

Hair: Still sports the standard military cut but if one looks close enough it is a solid black color

Head: Chiseled and rugged with one large scar that runs over his left eye which made it blind and off color.

Eyes: Dark brown in right eye, foggy bluish-white in left due to blindness
Hands and feet: Proportionate to body size, slightly large.

Clothes: Usually just wears the security cargo pants deep blue in color, utility belt, black tactical boots, and a matching deep blue security jacket over a tight fitting black tank-top. Does not wear any of the standard Security Issue Armor plates.

-----Other----

Equipment: Tactical knife holstered on his left shoulder and pistol holstered on his right leg

Voice: Deep and rough

Living Relations: N/A. Lost wife and newborn child during an invasion 12 years back.

Motivations: After the death of his immediate family Mason was fueled by vengeance and anger with full intention of killing anything and everything. Now after twelve years, he’s at peace with his life but still will kill anything and everything that get’s in the way.

-----Personality---

Pro’s: Despite his rough and intimidating demeanor, Briggs has good leadership qualities and has a good relationship with those he works with. Due to his experience in battle, he is definitely one you want fighting by your side.

Con’s: Sometimes his anger gets the better of him and Briggs can lash out but mostly keeps the words in and lets loose on nearby objects. Also due to his combat experience he get cocky and looks down on armor, focusing on using his close-quarters combat skills with his knife and pistol, this results in Briggs constantly putting himself at risk for the sake of his crew and mission. Although not always viewed as a flaw, he can be careless

Likes: battle and lots of it. His knife since it has been with him since the beginning of his military career. Teamwork (despite his occasional careless charging into battle ahead of the group). Explosions. Dogs

Dislikes: Nothing to do. Desk work. Failure. Book worms. Scientists. Losing. Insubordination. Weakness. Miscommunication. Any and all of his superiors. Cowardice. Traitors. Almost everybody.

History: Born and raised in Montana, Briggs quickly became accustomed to outdoor living. His father was a General in the military and taught him everything he knew, from tracking to killing. So when Briggs joined the military he quickly began making a name for himself and climbed the ranks to be one of the youngest generals to serve. After taking some time off to spend with his wife and newborn, and alien race stormed earth and the battle stretched to Brigg's home where no matter how valiant he fought, he could not save his family. After surviving the attack, Briggs went back in the military strictly for vengeance. Those who knew him before saw a drastic and dark change in him, but he brought back results, leading men in some of the biggest battles with the alien race and successfully driving them away. But that wasn't enough for him. With a small unit Briggs went on a hunt to fully extinguish the race from the entire universe. After 10 straight years of constant battles, he finally had enough and realized he had to move on in his life. That's when he took the job to be head of the security unit on board a grappler ship, answering only to a few on the main ship, and even they usually grant Briggs a generous amount of respect due to his background.

This is for everything you’ve ever loved
Use all the pain that you’ve felt in your life as the currency go out and trade it for blood
You are not you. You are now us
We are the only ones that you can trust
You’ll become fear. They’ll become dust
Before this moment you didn't mean much
You are the smoldering vessel of punishment born to do nothing but justify us"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:00 am 
I Helped

Wooten! Accepted in all. I'll be working on a first introductory/briefing post here shortly.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:31 pm 

Blog: View Blog (4)

a banner of the stars rp * geekjizzes* oh man i loved this anime, i'm tempted to join actually um could you give me a little more info on the storyline and i'll think of a character