All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:59 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Character sheet isn't mine. Was taken with notice and permission from Eggsy.

Name: Ryan Carter

Appearance: (will describe later)

Personality: He is reserved and distant since returning home to Pallet Town in the Johto region. Once he opens up he's a caring, passionate person who gives everything he has despite having severe doubts about his capabilities as a trainer.

History: (Will fill in later)

Special gear: International Pokédex, a mega bracelet with a Charizardite X, Backpack with the symbol of Pokémon League on it for supplies and extra pokéballs, belt to hold six pokéballs, binoculars

Current team: Primary: Charmander(Blaze)

Pokémon

Pokémon: Charmander
Nickname: Blaze
Appearance: He has a scar on his face that is in the shape of an X. His eyes are glacial blue instead of green. When seen next to other Charmanders, he is a noticeably darker shade of orange.
Personality: fiercely loyal and very reckless. Has a strong sense of honor.
Special moves: (limit of 6 normal, 8 with mega evolution)
Flamethrower
Iron Tail
Cut (Becomes Swift once evolves into Charizard)
Dragon Claw (taught by mentor)
Flame charge (Changes to Steel wing once evolves into Charizard)
[Open] (move will become Strength when evolves into Charizard)
Attacks gained by Mega evolution (if applicable to Pokémon)
Dragon Rush
Overheat

"The past is hell. The future is what we make it to be." ~Me- Random thought that may or may not ring true.

Just a heads up, my reply speed will be rather slow for now. I haven't abandoned any rps at the moment but my ability to reply at the rate i was before has diminished by a great deal. I will get to the rps that need replys but it may be a bit in the meantime. Thanks.

Last edited by Zeroxk2 on Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:16 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Sweet! I'll post my character soon!

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:19 pm 

Looking forward to it.

"The past is hell. The future is what we make it to be." ~Me- Random thought that may or may not ring true.

Just a heads up, my reply speed will be rather slow for now. I haven't abandoned any rps at the moment but my ability to reply at the rate i was before has diminished by a great deal. I will get to the rps that need replys but it may be a bit in the meantime. Thanks.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:21 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Name: Mia Jennings
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73 ... 755583.jpg
Personality: Sweet, kind and loyal. She has always had a deep love for Pokémon, since her father is a gym leader for the Johto region.
History: Mia has lived in Johto all her life with her family in a small town called Pallet Town. She spent most of her childhood playing and learning about Pokémon. She had a childhood friend that had moved away, but he has finally returned. Her heart is happy that her childhood friend and crush has returned home.
Special Gear: International PokéDex, binoculars, backpack to hold supplies, a belt that holds 6 Pokéballs, a Mega Bracelet with Fennekinite

Pokémon

Pokémon: Fennekin
Nickname: Fenny
Appearance: http://t05.deviantart.net/tUWD--touBaA7 ... ht(100,100):origin()/pre13/d8b2/th/pre/f/2013/008/3/c/fennekin_by_raiilynezz-d5qwgsc.png
Mega Form: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/56 ... 516c07.jpg
Personality: Just like her owner, Fennekin is very sweet and loyal. She would do anything for her trainer
Special moves: Heat Wave
Psybeam (will become Psyshock when evolves to Delphox)
Flame Charge (will change to Blast Burn when evolves to Delphox)
Incinerate
Cut
(OPEN): Will become Iron Tail when evolved to Delphox)
Attack gained with Mega Evolution:
Overheat
Echoed Voice

Sorry if I messed anything up with changing my Pokémon type. I myself am a Dark user, but whenever I start a new game I always choose fire Pokémon. So Water is not my strongest suit....

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:40 am 

Okay, its all fine, you want to plan anything before we start?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:18 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

I don't believe so. I think I'm all su

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:24 am 

Alright. Think we better cover the dynamics of Mia and Ryan's relationship. I don't want it to be them mentally abusing each other then making up over and over. It might make for good drama but I personally consider putting myself in jail for abusing someone I was in a relationship with IRL.

Also, have any ideas for this? I was thinking Ryan could be joined by a Lucario with a necklace with a Lucarionite in it and that would be the first time Ryan activates a mega evolution as Blaze would be a Charmeleon at the time.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:56 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ya I agree. It would cause for good drama, but being a victim of mental abuse in a relationship IRL I tend to stay away from it in rp. I think she would continue being with him, but helping him through his issues, still with love in her heart. I also don't know what to do since Mia now only has 3 Pokemon with her. Any ideas on what mon she can get next? I was thinking a Skitty or Houndour

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:59 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Perhaps she encounters a shiny Houndour

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:03 pm 

How about they team up when Ryan goes to Route 1 1ak encounters Professor Oak being harrassed by the Houndour and a male Pidgey

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:43 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Sounds good to me partner! Let's do it

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:47 am 

Besides Fenny and Alex, what other pokémon does she have, by the way?