All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:31 pm 
World Manager

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

That'll probably do just fine. I was sorta waitin' for Efer to post, but I keep forgettin' that I don't need to since the party's in three separate groups! I'll get on it.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:38 pm 
World Manager

Supporter (1)

Sorry for any delay; I'll be much more active now that my major school obligations are complete =D

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 10:02 pm 

Do I start posting or do i need one of those phrase things?

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 10:22 pm 
World Manager

Supporter (1)

Oh, sorry sorry! You can start working on a post. Your phrases are "DO NOT WALLOW IN MISTRUST" and "ONE THAT WOULD RECRUIT YOU IS A MONSTER"

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:41 am 

<-- is kind of alone right now :3

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 3:33 pm 
World Manager

Supporter (1)

Uh, Shard? The city is empty besides the player characters and any NPCs I've mentioned. There wouldn't be people for her to weave through.

Same goes to you, TheChach.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 5:19 pm 

I did not know that. What should I do about my post?

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 7:08 pm 

I did not know that. will adjust

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:06 pm 
World Manager

Supporter (1)

Edit accordingly? You might need to do a quickish rewrite, but yeah; just edit it in ontop your current post.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 3:08 pm 
World Manager

Supporter (1)

Hey guys, I'm super, duper sorry I've been so slow; between graduation and starting this law-school summer program, it's been a whirlwind. Just about done with my post that'll be up today. I waited a lil' bit to see if Shard was going to repost, but unless there was intended interaction with me its no consequence!

Also, if y'all ever wanna discuss anything or just chitchat, please add me on msn, [email protected], or as arktheancient on skype.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:45 pm 
World Manager

Supporter (1)

Hey Guys,

Sorry I didn't directly interact with you in my last post Chach. I'd actually like you to gimme a nudge if there's someone in particular you want to run into first, and if not I'll get on running into you next time I post. I dunno where Shard's gone, but if there's no activity on that front I don't want you to stall out!

Anyone else have any questions?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:04 pm 

I thought Edward could come upon Roxie's bar. Maybe offer to get something for her in exchange for a room. Being a vampire he's a difficult guy to kill so she could send him to get something that would be otherwise suicidal.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:03 pm 
World Manager

Supporter (1)

Ah, that rather works for me!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:16 pm 
World Manager

Supporter (1)

Hey guys,

First I'd like to apologize for makin' you all wait so long in-between posts. A combination of factors ended up really sapping my excitement for this roleplay and left me with a void of inspiration that is entirely out of character for me. With all that I have coming up with law-school starting, I'm going to have to close this RP. Not necessarily out of business, but because the overarching universe that this is set in requires some attention that I need to give now, while I'm still a bit fresh and have the time. I may go about posting another RP that adapts aspects of this; it's in the works with some of my regular RP partners, and if it all seems pretty solid I'll toss it up here. Again, I'm sorry to have wasted all your time. It was a blast workin' with y'all and hopefully we'll get another shot a bit later down the line.

Thank you!