All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:33 pm 
World Manager

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

It happens! Can't wait to see it!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:01 pm 
World Manager

Supporter (1)

Again, sorry for the double post; just figured to check in with y'all since I've been busy with an illness in the family.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:34 pm 

I'm still in. Just awaiting Efer's...but she might not be posting soon...

γνῶθι σεαυτόν.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:15 pm 
World Manager

Supporter (1)

Hmm, well, we don't necessarily have to wait unless you've something planned. This 'un starts relatively slow, so it's no rush for folks to get in.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:33 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

I'm sorry for not posting. Just...some stuff has come up....I will try to post soon though.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:10 am 

Administrator

Medals: 13
Best Death (1) Best Group RP (1)
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)

I've gotta say, this is an interesting roleplay. I've been looking at it since I've joined and, now that the holidays are over and I have more time to get acquainted with this site, was wondering if you had some room for one more in this.

I'll get a character bio together shortly, if so. :)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:20 pm 
World Manager

Supporter (1)

Splendid! I can't wait to see what you've got in mind for a character.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:14 am 

Administrator

Sorry I'm a little late! I was busy the other day, but it gave me some time to think also.

After thinking long and hard about this, I've come up with this guy:

Full Name: Yosarin (Yoh-sa-ren) Ishi’in

Alias: Silent Reaper

Species: Fox

Appearance: A fox humanoid, Yosarin stands at about five foot, six inches and weighs about one hundred and fourty pounds. Brown colored fur on his body, white arouns his eyes and black at the tip of his tail, also has a patch of black on his chest area, and hazel eyes. He’s both lean and muscularly built, much like an athlete. He has a deep scar on his shoulder from an old injury but it doesn’t seem to slow him down at all. Despite being a fox, he doesn’t have razor sharp claws or long whiskers (though he does have whiskers); in fact he often trims his claws a bit so they won’t get in the way. However, keep in mind that they are still sharp. As are his teeth.

As far as attire goes, he is usually clad in garb similar to that of a ninja, usually black or brown, sometimes with white or grey here and there, complete with a white scarf around his neck and a hood over his head. Holes are cut in the hood to allow his ears to stick out, likewise in his pants for his tail. He wears leather boots and gloves to protect his feet and hands when he climbs.

Family: Father and mother (both deceased), and one sister (missing).

Friends: Sylenia, his closest friend. She’s the only person he remembers clearly.

Other Allies: Unknown

Enemies: A mysterious character that he only remembers as ‘Blind Eye’. A strange resentment builds up every time he thinks about her.

Fears: Heights, ironically, and not being able to protect those he cares for. He also dislikes the thought of growing old.

Strengths: Pretty carefree and steadfast, loyal to those he trusts though he’s not one who will throw his trust out to everyone he meets. He has a good eye for personality and can often read people, sometimes a little too accurately for his own good.

Weaknesses: Somewhat aloof, rash, and doesn’t always think things out clearly before he acts. Also has a hard time warming up to others, as he is a bit shy despite his snarky demeanor. Quick to hold grudges, and will stop at nothing to see that vengeance is his, if someone has wronged him. Easy to manipulate, if you know what to say,

Items: Assassin’s dagger and a dog tag necklace with his clan’s insignia.

Abilities:

Agility: With reflexes like a cat, Yosarin has amazing agility, as well as endurance, and can run faster and farther than most creatures can. He is able to climb steep buildings and difficult trees with ease, scale rooftops like he’s gliding over them, even leap far distances.
Stealth: Along with agility, comes stealth. Yosarin can move so silently (hence the name ‘Silent Reaper) that his prey doesn’t suspect at thing, making him a deadly predator. He can also keep himself well hidden by hiding in small places others couldn’t normally fit unless they were his size or smaller.
Hearing/Scent: Yosarin can hear even the faintest of noises with his large ears, and pick up any scent a mile away with his exceptionally keen nose, which is useful for tracking his targets. He can also sense vibrations that let him know when someone is coming, and when he should leave the scene of the crime so to speak.

Strength: While he lacks a bit of physical strength due to his size, it takes a lot to break him mentally. He can easily outsmart those who don’t have a lot of intellect, and solve some crazy puzzles. In fact it’s almost like a game to him.

History: Yosarin was part of an elite assassin squad prior to his arrival in the mysterious Ivy City. Known as the Silent Reaper, he has earned quite a reputation for himself over the past five years for being so silent that nobody sees or hears him coming until it is too late. As years went by he got even better, and when he was 24 his boss so to speak told him he was one of the greatest assassins in the land. A fine apprentice, and was well on his way to the top. He had the right stuff to be on top: he was ruthless, but also discreet. But his troubled past, comprised of a heart filled with revenge was often his downfall. His master said he had what it took, but Yosarin could never keep himself composed enough to effectively show he had what it took because of the revenge that filled him.

When he was young, his parents were killed by what he thought was gang violence at first, his sister going missing shortly after, but he soon realized that it was no mere act of violence but a thoroughly planned murder. Since then, he has dedicated his life to avenge their deaths and put an end to the evil ‘Blind Eye’ and her band of goons. It wasn’t long before he caught up to her, and was close to stopping her when she outsmarted him with her manipulative way of speaking. It frustrated Yosarin that Blind Eye always seemed to be one step ahead of him, and he forced himself to become better, continuing to fuel himself with unhealthy revenge in the process until he finally puts an end to Blind Eye. Even if it kills him.

Place where he finds himself when he wakes up: abandoned hotel room(?)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:52 pm 
World Manager

Supporter (1)

Ah, that'll do! Here are your phrases:
THERE IS A TRICKSTER AMONG YOU
ONE LIES FOR THE SAKE OF LYING

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:03 am 

Administrator

Alrighty, I'm getting a post together now, but some unexpected things came up (my grandmomd wanted to spend time with me) so I'm not sure when I'll be able to finish and get it up.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:07 pm 
World Manager

Supporter (1)

I quite enjoyed your post! I've got a particularly bafflingly large roster in mind for this one, so I've always got characters handy to interact with anyone. If you or Eferhilda drop me a line at your earliest convenience we'll get some stuff worked out!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:06 am 

I'm sorry for the delay in posting. School has decided to catch up and overwhelm me x_x I'll make one within the week, I promise ^-^;

γνῶθι σεαυτόν.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:43 am 
World Manager

Supporter (1)

No worries, I entirely understand the horror of school's overwhelming qualities.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:31 pm 
World Manager

Supporter (1)

Double posting again, but that just seems to happen in these things; I was going to wait for sounds of silence to post but I figure I'll just give it a go.

Oh, and I've had LeBlanc drawn if y'all want an idea of what he looks like:
Here

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:34 pm 

Owner

That is one smexy Dragon lol

"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:05 am 

I'm so sad I didn't catch this thread earlier! ---> *sad face*

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:44 am 

I know it's a late submission, but I'd really like to play. Please consider my character for approval.

Full Name: Leyara Rivenbane

Alias or Nickname: Banshee

Species: Lunar Dragon

Appearance:
Leyara takes on either one of two forms. The first is her human-like form which is the easiest to blend in with others and avoid many conflicts by remaining unseen. In this form her skin is white; so pale that the blue veins can be seen beneath the milky flesh. Her eyes are icy blue and possess a semi-luminescent glow within the moonlight. Her hair is straight and white, the length falling just in between her shoulder blades. She has two large, charcoal-colored horns curved back from her face into sharp points. Upon each horn are two dark silver bands. On the point of each horn is a short chain upon which hangs a white opal gem. Her second form is her dragon form which is generally smaller than the dragons of classic legend with great wings and black scaled body.

Generally Leyara wears a black dress with a slit up the left side to allow for better movement. There is intricate silver threaded inlay. Her accessories include silver and opal circlet, wristlets, and a necklace.

Family: As of RP start, she cannot recall any.

Friends: As of RP start, she cannot recall any.

Other Allies: As of RP start, she cannot recall any.

Enemies: As of RP start,s he cannot recall any.

Fears: Captivity

Strengths: While in her human form Leyara possesses a few magical abilities.. In her dragon form she possesses great strength.

Weaknesses: While in her human form Leyara is fragile. She possesses very few physical combat skills. Her dragon form substantially strengthens her prowess, however she cannot transform during the day, or when the moon is less then half full which severely limits this form.

Items: Her clothes, and jewelry. She retains nothing else upon her being.

Languages: Common, Draconic

Abilities:

Banshee’s Cry: Causes enemies within the vicinity of her to run away in terror for a short while to allow her enough time to escape.

Light of the Moon: Causes small orbs of light to light the way for her and her companions.

Raise the Fallen: She is able to raise a ghost up from a dead corpse if the entity has not departed. This does not necessarily mean the apparition will give her what she wants, just that they are able to be summoned.

Passive Abilities:

Walks in Two Worlds: Leyara can see and communicate with spirits of the dead. This is a double edged sword; for they can see and communicate with her as well. However, the dead generally have a favorable tendency towards the dragon.

Flight: Only when in dragon form.

Biography: Leyara, being one of the few left of her species of dragon, was recluse within the mountains of her home. She spent her time reading and learning what she could as well as taking up the active duties as a priestess among the few that remained. Her deity is Luna, who she attributes most of her abilities from. It was her job that when a dragon should die she should return his soul to the cycle (last rites).

Place where she finds herself when she wakes up: Well, if it is an island, on the beach at night? Or wherever is appropriate to catch up. Can be found by someone else in a place of your choosing.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:41 am 

Owner

Warning you now Shard, this is not the fastest moving thread.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:51 am 

That's okay. My summerset thread picked up with new players joining late so . .. XD A slow thread will be fine.

And efer thank you for filling my day with soemthing to do with your avatar picture.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:52 am 

Owner

Alright. Just did not want you getting frustrated with our pace.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next