All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Fae Romance OOC
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:11 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Welcome to the fae realm, where pixies, elves, leprechauns, brownies and more live together in a semi balance of peace.

This is the neutral zone, where everyone can come to talk and enjoy with no fear of being attacked. So enjoy your time here and hopefully you will make a friend.

This is the OOC board for my roleplay interest found here, so if you're interested in finding out about the roleplay idea head over there and read more. If you would like to start a roleplay with this idea (I am more than happy to do more than one roleplay with similar starts) then let me know!

Can't wait to chat!

Last edited by AlexButler on Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Fae Romance OOC
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:49 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Hello hello hello!!! I had an idea. Since your character is mostly wanted by the Fae people, what if the King and Queen (if there is any) sets him up with their daughter, the Princess (my character). She however is not happy with this arranged marriage that they had set up and tries to get out of it. But in the attempts she starts to fall for him the more he tries to push himself into her life.

I'm willing to work with you on anything. But I figured instead of straight to romance and a happily ever after, there would be a bit of a struggle between the two leading to the romance.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:20 pm 

Hey,

I hadn't planned on it being straight into the romance and happily ever after, clearly I've lost my touch on pitching the ideas in my head properly.
I like the struggle of the romance and them not falling in love straight away. In my head I sort of had it that the fae would go along with it, even if not in love with the human their arranged to marry, especially royalty, as they need to strengthen their bloodlines and it's almost a prideful thing to be chosen to be part of that, to say their blood and their magic is still strong enough...I don't know how your character would react to an arranged marriage though, she might be totally against them and if that's the case then maybe we can find a sort of medium between both ideas.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:44 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Of course we can find a medium. Perhaps she is proud about being the one to marry him, but she doesn't necessarily want it. She would basically do it for the good of her race, but wouldn't enjoy it, until she finds a certain charm in your character

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:23 am 

That sounds like a good medium.

Where should we begin then? My thought was a few weeks, maybe months before they are due to get married. They wouldn't even have to be in love by the time they got married, maybe by that point they're good friends? That way we can continue to develop their relationship for a lot longer.

Probably need to think of other things first, but I had a thought. Maybe they are trying to have a child because it is what is expected of them, but it isn't working. The King and Queen want them to divorce so they can marry they're daughter to someone else so they have an heir, but our characters at this point are such good friends, and have just begun to fall in love that they don't want to be separated.

Is the character you are thinking of using part of your current character list?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:04 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

I like that idea. And this character will be brand new, so I can make her lean towards this rp more than any of my other characters.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:10 pm 

Awesome :) do you have a bio? Even just a basic one?
Also, I have started the IC thread, we can continue planning what we will do but I think we know where we're starting viewtopic.php?f=19&t=51289 :) when we have a name we can change it.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:24 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

I was thinking something along the lines of she was born as the only daughter in the royal family. When the King and Queen noticed the drastic decline of births, they arranged a marriage between a human boy and their daughter.

My Character's