All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Tiger Stripes (OOC)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:15 am 

I need a chicken to hug.

Blog: View Blog (0)

Welcome to the OOC, if you are here, that means you are interested in my rp. If you clicked here and don't know what I am talking about, then feel free to go to the Interest Check here. --> viewtopic.php?f=74&t=51061

Character Sheet:

Code:
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Bio:
Extra:

My character:

Name: Robin Gray
Personality: Serious in nature, he is a bit rough around the edges. Once you get to know him, he is a nice guy who cracks a few jokes every now and then. Often times he may be quiet or harsh, getting into squabbles he never meant to get into. But, at times he does become a hot-head with a temper. **** him off, and you'll never hear the end of it.
Appearance:
Bio: At a young age, Robin had a knack for archery, taking up the sport when he first started middle school. It was something that kept his senses sharp. He lived with his grandmother at the time due to his parents working so much. His mother being a flight attendant and his father working overseas. Growing up, he didn't have very many friends, and often grew into that bitter side of himself. Still, he did care about people deep down, it was just a matter of finding it. As time passed for him, Robin was out in the woods doing Archery with his pals until suddenly, he wound up in the human world. With not being welcome, he was taken straight to the Police Station where he met a person who would invite him to be a Detective.
Dislikes: Squabbles, Radishes, Rain and Annoying People
Extra: Has never used a gun before, and is a bit hesitant around children.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace