All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 24 hours in the life OOC
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:32 pm 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)
Blog: View Blog (59)

All right, let’s do this! The plan is to follow 24 hours in the life of a group of people, from 7 pm one day to 7 pm the next. Our starting point will be a blackout caused by a storm, in the office building where our characters happen to work or be for any reason (in different offices, so they don’t really know each other, even though they may have met before). They would be the last people in the building, and end up getting trapped in there right before it closes up for a day (think Saturday night and it doesn’t open on Sunday). They are locked and have no way of communicating to the outside world (the building is in the dark, and mobile will have no reception).

We can start with the characters in different places and meeting up during the story, to make it more interesting, if you would like.

CS template:

Name:
What was he or she doing in the building?
What are they carrying?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:33 pm 

Sort of back.

Name: Ellen Fry
Description: Ellen is on the shorter side - about 5’2” - and a little chubby, though not too much. Her hair is a chocolate brown, and her eyes are baby green, hidden behind her glasses most of the time.
What was she doing in the building? Ellen works as a secretary for one of the lawyers who use offices in the building, and was closing up for the day after spending hours reorganizing the man’s files when the blackout hit.
What is she carrying? A backpack with her wallet, laptop, phone, a book, a notebook, a pencil case, a couple candy bars and a can of Pringles.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:47 pm 

Medals: 6
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (1)
1st Year (1) Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

I like pictures. XD

Name: Jenna Osbourne
Description: Jenna is 5'5 with a hourglass build. She has blue eyes, long blond hair, and wears glasses to read.
What was he or she doing in the building? Jenna is an accountant and was staying late to work on her boss' tax returns.
What are they carrying? Her purse and laptop bag. She always carries a bottle of water with her.

ImageImage

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:19 pm 

Sort of back.

Nice! As soon as we have torosuperfly's (I'm thinking he'll be in on this one too), I'll add it to my list!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:22 pm 

Contemplating existence

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Sorry for the delay!

Here's my character:

Name: Alejandro(Alex) Brambila
Description: Relatively tall, about 5'10 with dark brown hair styled into a comb over. He's on the thinner side, but well-toned.
What was he or she doing in the building? He edits for a small publishing company and was just getting better from a fever, so he worked overtime to catch up on the editing he had to do before closing up the office.
What are they carrying? A red and blue knapsack made by his grandmother, containing the following: two handmade poetry chapbooks, an almost empty water bottle, a red pen, a black pen, a moleskine journal, a novel, a lighter, and a wooden-handle swiss army knife.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:26 pm 

Sort of back.

Cool! Adding this to my to-do list, I'll probably get to this over the weekend!