All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:15 pm 

Wandering through uncharted space...

Location: Canada... Somewhere in the North of Kere's Domain...
Medals: 6
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)
1st Year (1) Most Helpful Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (3)

My suggestion would be that we could all take a second character that would help tie in everyone together so no one felt like a third wheel or left out. Or like they had to have more characters then everyone else. What do you guys think?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:16 pm 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)
Blog: View Blog (59)

Definitely up for it. I can take one or two more, to spread the interactions. @Cotton, do you have any ideas of a character you'd like to give Rose some more interaction?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:26 pm 

the stars look very different today ★

Medals: 5
Original RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) Most Helpful Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Not quite sure, I think it would depend on the type of story / conflict we'll be going for. She doesn't have any siblings, but her extended family can be subject to change. Perhaps her father could be thrown in the mix?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:31 pm 

I'd be open to taking on the father of Rose if you want? Or a male cousin? Or well any male for that mater lol. So let me know what's needed/wanted and I can for sure run away with it muahhahhahhh =D

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:33 pm 

As for Conor's relatives he doesn't know any of them. So that's open to any interpretation since eh was bounced around from foster home to foster home and ended up at the farm as a delinquent teen. Could easily do someone from his past though most of them would be some kind of criminal.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:34 pm 

Sort of back.

@Cotton, I'm considering taking a neighbor who wants their lands. If you're up for it, he may even be someone who had been interested in Rose in the past and wants to mess up their lives out of spite. Depends on how dramatic we want to go.

Remembering that whatever happens here doesn't affect the other story, so we can go crazy!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:36 pm 

Feel free to take him! I hadn't created much detail around him besides that he's now retired and lives on the same hobby farm Rose grew up on. His wife has passed away (not sure if I specified when), so do with that what you will.
I'd love to play a criminal c:< Perhaps someone from the past after him / desperate for a favour?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:43 pm 

Shiney! I like all these ideas!!! I will run wild with Rose's father *grins* I'll make sure to double check Rose's history and ask you any questions on his past that could be unclear. XD

I like the idea of both whichever works better for you. Conor's reception came from when he started working on the farm. So he'd have been around sixteen or so maybe a bit older. He was 14 when he stole a car and went to jail. So could be someone he met in jail? I'm open to just about anything on that front.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:46 pm 

I like the idea of someone being after Rose. Maybe they sent the criminal from Conor's past to stir up even more trouble? @Shades @Cotton Maybe trying to show that Rose's family is far from perfect? Or something like that? IDK just randomly thinking.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:48 pm 

Sort of back.

If @Cotton is cool with it, the guy might be a bit of an unsavory character who hasn't really gotten over Rose marrying someone else, and decided to try and screw her family over and then present himself as a hero, so he would not want to be 'seen' .

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:55 pm 

Ooh, I like both ideas. It would probably be best if the character after Rose were played by one of you two, so it's more of an interaction than me writing a dialogue scene between them should they confront each other. I did also mention on Rose's history that she grew out of her tomboy phase for a boy, so he could have been that boy.
Maybe he could consort with another guy, who's a former buddy of Conor's but got sold out, to do the work by pretending to have also reformed and asked for a place to stay, doing the recon and dirty work for the other guy? Sorry if that sentence was a bit convoluted.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:03 pm 

Sort of back.

I'm strongly considering taking this guy who's after Rose as my second character. =)
Just a question - for this spin off, what are we gonna consider about dad?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:07 pm 

Rose's dad, or husband? With her husband, he could be away on a business trip. Her dad could come to help with the farm and visit with them. Or, we could take him out of the story if he's not a good fit for what we've got going. Alistair and Thomas can be at camp.
Go for it, Shades c:< I wouldn't mind Conor's crook friend, if that's okay with everyone else?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:11 pm 

Sort of back.

Sorry, I meant Rose's husband. It makes sense, since we need to account for his absence. Makes sense that David is out on a trip, and the boys are out on camp while Rose, Alexia and Connor keep the home front. =)

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:13 pm 

When the cat's away, the man who lost out on being the lady cat's life partner will play, as the phrase goes. Right?
Do you have any ideas as to why they split / why he wants her back? She would have been pretty enamored with him in the past, so it would have reason to be something pretty skeevy.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:17 pm 

Sort of back.

Hmm... he might have cheated, and then realized that the other girl wasn't worthy it, but it was already too late?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:19 pm 

Perfect. I have the feeling there will be many flashback collabs between us all xD

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:21 pm 

Sort of back.

So many XD
I'll leave the character development for IC, but we can adjust any necessary details with you ladies if you want some plotting.

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:31 pm 

Rose's Dad comes out to help out on the farm works well for me and Il like the idea of Conor's Crook friend @Cotton Go for it! Maybe 'cause everyone's away Rose's dad figures it's better to come keep the girls company, because Rose's dad would be the kind of man who loves his 'girls' as he calls Rose and Alexia.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:33 pm 

Sort of back.

It's added to my list =)