All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 195 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:15 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Thank you! I suppose all that's left is to wait!

(I notice Ramona is not on the character list. Does this mean they don't get added until their IC introduction?)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:54 pm 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)
Blog: View Blog (59)

Nope, it was just me forgetting, I'll add her now!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:54 pm 

It's been quite a week for me but I want to get a post out before the weekend is over. Hopefully tonight. I may have even found another person to add to our little cast.

Sent from my HTC Desire 520 using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:06 pm 

Sort of back.

No rush! And cool!

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:45 am 

Sorry for the text wall, I really enjoy getting in this character's head space.

Sent from my HTC Desire 520 using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:23 pm 

Sort of back.

No problem at all!
MissMusicLover hasn't been on for over a month, so that would make @Ben next!

View Likes PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:17 pm 

SHE'S DEAD!

Blog: View Blog (1)

kinda followed Poise's lead, with my post. Hope it's aight.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:21 am 

Sort of back.

Totally is! (even though I'll read over when I'm more awake XD)
@Eferhilda, you're next!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:28 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

posted!

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:35 pm 

Sort of back.

Cool!
@OddlyEverAfter - you're up next! Take your time, just tagging so you'll know it's your turn!

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:34 pm 

SHE'S DEAD!

Blog: View Blog (1)

Oh the social awkwardness is strong with this group @Eferhilda XD

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:35 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

Can't have you out doing me, right?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:22 pm 

Heh. I like the guy assigned to Nick. "By the way, you may have endangered the life of my sister. I won't hurt you or anything though." That's got to continue to be an awkward elephant in the room. It really made me laugh

Huh. My humor is really black sometimes.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:02 am 

Name assigned at birth: Dovan Firezzi

Nickname (should have something to do with their superpower): Blur

Physical description: Dovan has dark tan skin, stemming from his Italian heritage, and light golden-brown hazel eyes that seem to reflect the sheepish grin which is usually perched on his lips. He is tall, standing at 6’ 1, and pretty lanky, with arms and legs that, at times, seem as if they are too long for his body, causing him to frequently crash into/break things. Dovan has a light scar through his right eyebrow from an accident with scissors when he was younger.

Personality: Dovan is usually seen bursting through a door, apologizing profusely for being late and promising to be early tomorrow. He is quick to smile, slow to anger, and easily forgives. This lanky 22 year-old seems to try his best to defuse situations, at first with jokes, then, if need be, pulling people extremely far apart from each other in a second. He

Superpower: Super speed, it acts up everyone in a while making his normal action extremely fast (i.e. stirring a drink, his hand jerks and goes super speed, making the drink fly everywhere)

Have they had it from birth or has it come from some other source? His super power kicked in after an accident with scissors when he was younger. He ran with scissors. Then immediately tripped over a broom. He almost died in the operating room and the reminder to never run with scissors is a pale scar on his eyebrow. Dovan usually relies on his charm to get himself out of trouble for being late.

Brief character bio: First things first, Dovan’s first language is Italian, second is English. That just means he has a light accent to his voice when speaking in English. Second, Dovan has never been on time. He was late being born, he was late to his first day of school, he was late to his interview to be in the show, and he will probably be late to the grave. When he was younger, he was cutting up paper with some “adult” scissors, which he was forbidden to use (because he is extremely clumsy. Did I mention that? Its important). He heard his mom’s voice, calling him, and he tried to run and hide the scissors, but his feet got tangled up with a broom and he fell, the scissors getting stuck in his head. After five hours of surgery, Dovan found himself able to move quicker than anyone else he has ever met.

Zoom forward (heh, speed joke) to now. After many years of highspeed accidents, near collisions with traffic and never being on time (costing him relationships, exams, friendships, etc.). He almost missed his interview to the show, and had to talk himself into the interview room.

Bonus round for your character to answer in their voice:

Smile for the camera and talk to us about yourself and about why you are here with us. Go!

*Interview for Dovan “Blur” Firezzi*

Once again, I am so so sorry! I thought that I could make it, but there was construction, and there was a hotdog stand promising the world’s best hot dogs, it’s a lie, by the way, and…yeah. Anyway, what was the ques…oh, why I should be on the show? Well, baby, I’m the fastest man alive! I’m a great fit! No one can beat my speed, no one can beat my flash OR my pizzazz. Also, I hate fighting and do my best to stop it wherever I find it, which is really good for these type things, right? What? Of course I’ll be there on day one. I’ll be right on time! I promise. What else about me?

I come from a small Italian village in the mountains of Northern Italy, I enjoy slow walks around the lake, and I enjoy playing card games. I always have a deck of cards on my person. I also have (the sound of objects clattering on the table) two buttons, a d20, a paperclip, and about 40 cents. I look forward to being on the show, and especially to meeting other well endowed individuals!

EDIT: made it so that the Interview was a little different from the rest of the form, fixed the power

Last edited by TheIrishGoat on Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:21 am 

Sort of back.

Hey! Everything is good (and it's a pretty cool character), except for having two powers. Each character should only have one, and yet unmastered (aka, they can and will screw up every now and then, and they're in this program to learn how to control it). Once that's fixed, I'll add the character to the list and add you to the posting order!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:31 am 

Fixed it!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:39 am 

Sort of back.

Cool, approved! I'm really excited to see Blur in action!

View Likes PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:42 am 

So I post after Ace?

EDIT: I'm also excited. This will be the first RP I've joined (and been accepted in) in a while now. Plus, a clumsy speedster sounded like a funny combo. Lots of falling down stairs, bursts of speed causing him to crash into things, etc. I'm excited for coffee scenes. Those only make the fluctuations worse XD

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:52 am 

Sort of back.

Yup, as soon as Ace has posted, I'll tag, don't worry (I do it all the time so people don't forget). I'm hoping this will be a lot of fun!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:49 pm 

Medals: 2
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)

Name assigned at birth: Seth Hunter
Nickname (should have something to do with their superpower): Blaster
Physical description: Seth is tall and lean, as he stands 6’ tall and is about 180lbs, mid toned skin leaning towards tan and he has light brown hair and has green eyes. Seth normally wears jeans and t-shirts but on occasion will wear polo shirts and or dress pants.
Personality: Seth is quiet and a little bit shy at first but once he gets to know someone he is actually quiet outgoing and funny. Seth likes to tinker with things and is a bit of a handyman around the house.
Superpower: Seth can turn ambient electric energy into plasma beams or bursts.
Have they had it from birth or has it come from some other source? Unknown, Seth had an accident while working with the school A/V clubs equipment and blew a hole in the gym floor and into the locker-room and has been able to do this after the incident.
Brief character bio: Seth grew up in a relatively normal town in south Texas, after a few failed attempts at going out for football and baseball, Seth found his spot in the A/V squad and found he really had a knack for it, not only did he build many of the devices and corresponding equipment but he made some of the sets that the students used for small shows and debates that the A/V group filmed. On the day his powers manifested he was setting up for graduation and was working with a small sound board and projector, after getting everything set up he was taking a drink of water and tripped falling on the table that the equipment was on. Needless to say the water got in to the open soundboard and projector and shocked the living bejeezers out of him, as he came to he felt an intense buzzing throughout his body and as he pushed himself up released the energy into the gym floor a few feet away blowing a five foot hole in the floor. Seth collected himself once he realized what all had just happened and did what any school kid that was afraid of the principal would do in the moment like this….he ran.

Bonus round for your character to answer in their voice:

Smile for the camera and talk to us about yourself and about why you are here with us. Go!
“Umm yeah” Seth clears his throat “Umm Hi, I’m Seth or you can call me Blaster” his nervous smile turns to a grin “Yeah I know lame name but all the good ones are taken. Anyway I’m here because I realized that I have a….gift…..curse…something that I cannot control and these folks are willing to help me learn to control this.”

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 195 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next