All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 5:05 am 

Blog: View Blog (4)

History

The beautiful world of Spica, a world rich in every resource known to man and even ones they don't. it's been nearly a thousand years since man abandoned Earth, they sought new worlds and they found one. only on this world there was a type of intelligence. The Malachai, a peaceful race that allowed the humans to stay on Spica a race that was similar to them were it not for the odd white glowing eyes, Or the markings on their face. They even taught the humans what was edible, Aided them into building their homes even gave them medicine when they came down with sickness's only found on Spica.

Once the humans were settled the Malachai gave one rule that must never be broken, A rule that if broken could end in destruction that only gods were capable of. "Don't touch the forest". But mans numbers grew. Like a parasite they consumed more, taking and feasting on everything they came across, then it happened. The action the sealed their fate in the stars. The humans broke the law. They began to harvest woods and plants from inside the forest, this action Enraged the Malachai and with it brought their retribution. As the Malachai revealed their true forms.

Giants they were, large beasts of godly wrath they were. The swift bringers of death did they become. The Malachai were a god like race, and for a short time their true forms could be revealed but that short time could seem like an eternity of destruction. They were no longer the peace loving peoples that the humans came into contact with. They were death incarnate.

Plot

As a member of the Righteous sword, and as member of the Malachai you will bring divine retribution to the humans. though there re those that forsake the ones that defiled the forest. Those humans were given a special name Kaluchai. the paint only half their face with markings and wear a similar outfit they are protected. The other humans are to be maimed, strangled, beaten, stabbed, torn apart and butchered. You name it you can do it to them. this war has turned more into a sport for the Malachai. these are orders from the eternal Princess, Princess Lythlya Deus Eaih Spica * Lith-lia Day-us A Speek-ka* Her word is law.

The Forest is sacred to the Malachai, the water, the fruits, the bugs, even the weeds have an element the the Malachai need. This element doesn't react to humans the way it does to Malachai, however, it's used in the 'Awakening'. A ritual that reveals the God beast inside a Malachai. Only small traces can be found in the forest however and it will only appear at certain times and in random places of the forest, thus if anything is taken with out the permission of the princess precious quantities of this element can disappear. Hence, The law, a rule placed down firmly on the humans. Something the Malachai have enforced in the past and now wage war for. there is no salvation for those who believed it to be nonsense. well now they are paying the price.

If you want to play a human you have to be a Kaluchai, unless you manage to bring a good part to the story then I might allow you to be non Kaluchai. Now Kaluchai are humans who lived by the law and still live by it, to show that they are not tainted by the other humans they turned away the life of convenience and live quietly in small settlements. They also paint half their face with a marking of their choosing doing so shows that they are supportive of the Malachai but are not Malachai themselves. and such settlements exist.

I'll leave place, village and continent names up to you how ever the forest is known as 'Asferdia Orosia Spica' or 'White hope of Spica' when translated into English, and the white city of the Malachai is known as 'Asferdia Ciiza Spica' Or 'White City of Spica' normally shortened to Ciiza. both are pronounced as you read them. The forest was called this because of the element of awakening, this substance is similar to a white powder. It's odorless and tasteless but if a human ingests it the element will 'steal' your colours making you skin paler, hair silver and eye colour turns red.

Now i will play 3 characters The princess a member of the Righteous sword and a human too their character sheets will be in a post after this one.

Malachai character sheet

Name: *self explanatory*

Age: *ditto only can't be older than 130 the average Malachai lives to be nearly 300 how ever the oldest they can be to serve as a sword is 130 after that their power starts getting weaker*

Appearance: * again self explanatory*

God Beast: *what beast are you when transform. Note you increase greatly in size*

History: * how did they get into being a sword as it's an elite group, normally they will duel a potential 'Sword'

but the duels are not to defeat they are simply endurance tests*

Also note that you can't stay longer than and hour in God Beast form if you push it longer than that the form starts to break down. your human from wont be affected by the break down. and awakening element is only for the INITIAL awakening so ll sword members don't need it as they have all been awakened.

Also note that all Malachai are similar to humans the only difference is the white glowing eyes and the markings, pattern and colouring of which is up to you as no mark is the same unless it's a twin.

Human character sheet

Name:

Appearance:

History: *please include how you became and why are you a Kaluchai*

Name: Oakarus

Appearance:Image his marking is 4 black wing like shapes originating from between his eyes. the top wing engulf his eyes making it look like he has eye shadow on almost while the bottom stretch down his cheeks in low almost vertical angles.

God Beast:[img][/imhttp://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h14/Feal_Angel/my%20stuff/06faad703fab9691d4c71669ff671421123.jpgg] it's height is roughly 40 feet

History: Oakarus was a disciple of an old righteous word that had lost his place. He learned many effective ways to survive the endurance test and when his day came 40 years ago he took his chance. Oakarus holds the record for the youngest ever sword and still holds it.

Oakrus is also known as one of the most vicious and violent swords. when ordered to destroy section seven the ground where the settlement was standing is permanently scarred from his attack. How ever he goes from extreme to another, he is also extremely gentle and kind though does look it. Oakarus wouldn't hurt a fly, unless ordered to. But if your not hearing of his feats in the hunt or his amazing duel with a now ex member of the sword, you'll hear tales of how beautiful his god beast is. His beast is the only one the princess will be seen riding as well. For she will pick the one god beast she believes is the most beautiful and that will be her guardian and her steed when she travels out of the white palace, something she's only done twice with Oakarus.

Human

Name: Aifa

Appearance:Image her half mark is similar to his only hers is a very intricate and bright butterfly wing. decorated in yellows and red and blues

History: Aifa was once a scientist at section seven in the underground lab. a place that Oakarus had found after he decimated the upper city. Though he was unable to change back into god beast when he entered he still killed all he set his upon, that was until he got to the main lab. There, he found her. Gazing him through a glass cage. she was beautiful to him, and yet so pitiful. left to die by his blade by the others in the lab only out save themselves. as he moved closer to him she just starred as if ... out of awe and wonder. She wasn't scared of him though he was covered in blood she still gave him a smile. it was then he placed a half mark on her face. with that he told her "from now on, you belong to me. I will not abandon you" he picked her up and carried her back to Ciiza where she now lives. though she only allowed to a few rooms she only eats when Oakarus eats, and she only leaves with him. where ever he goes she goes. unless he must tend to the princess then she sadly must entertain herself. Though she is Quiet, she will only talk to him. Even then she never talks about human things, only things that bring a smile to her new masters face.

The Princess

Name: Princess Lythlya Deus Eaih Spica

Appearance: Image
though she is Malachai he has no mark on her face. rather her mark is on a different part of her body.

History: Lythlya has been round for longer than many can remember. Though she appeared on records over 800 years old, there is evidence to suggest that she as hidden away from the Malachai for longer than that. She was hidden away because of a birth defect. her mark never appeared on her face. rather on her back. Something that had never happened before in the history of Spica.though she cannot unleash her god beast she does however awaken the god beasts in the righteous swords. a gift that royal bloodline has always had. Lythlya is the only immortal Malachai as all royals have been. That was before the last civil war between Malachai clans. after that war she was the only member of the royal family is highly guarded by her swords and regular soldiers. her word is law, you break that law and you will feel wrath. though it is seen as a harsh system, it keeps the peace between the tribes of Malachai.

I put her image in a spoiler tag becasue it was bigger than i thought.

how ever please enjoy making your chars if you have questions fire away.

Name: Oriel

Appearance:Image Oriel has rainbow paw print marks. One covering over her left eye, one partly in the corner of her right along her nose, than down both cheeks just to the edge of her lips and those get smaller down her face.

God Beast:Image

Is 10'0" feet in length and about 7'0" feet tall, In God form, exceptionally fast, running at a top speed of about 80 to 90 miles per hour. In human form average speed of about 30 to 40 miles per hour, and can lift an average of about 500 to 600 pounds.

History: Oriel is the younger sister to Oakarus and under went training to join the sword with him that turned out to a very grueling training session. While he might of been her brother he was at that time her teacher and as such alot more strict and discipline with her, maybe even more than other Malachai. But it was only because he knew what was expected of her if she passed and also knew she could do it she just had to be pushed hard enough. Oriel thanks to his training was the first female in the sword and no one could say it was favoritism, or because of who she was related too. Because he was the hardest one on her than anyone, so getting it was all Oriel and her want and desire to do it herself.

Oriel is much like her brother in the fact she won't hurt a fly, unless ordered too or someone she cares for is in danger. She is know as the most graceful 'sword' but also the most deadly 'sword' do to her fighting technique which includes her ability as a telepathic and manipulator of the mind. Her God form which has two variations is the swiftest, sneaking in nearly unnoticed and taking out her target with lightning fast reflexes. Oriel enters their minds and causes her target to see or believe things that aren't really there or true leaving them as sitting ducks in attacks. Her skills are unmatched and having the ability to manipulate and take out at least a dozen enemy at a time helps to end many of the battles rather quickly. Her telepathic skills are extraordinary and she seems to have the largest connection with her brother who is able to both hear and respond to his sisters thoughts, despite not being telepathic himself.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Owned by LadyAime

Name: Akiva Aleron
Appearance: Akiva is 6’2” tall with strait chestnut hair, falling about shoulder blade length, which he ties back loose. His completion is a little paler, but his white eyes still stand out. Stark against his pale face, running from the eyebrow of his right eye down to the middle of his left cheek is chestnut colored curls, with small bright colored dots in and around them. He wears earth toned clothing of a loose formal style.

God Beast: An 11’ foot long, 8’ tall to shoulder Rat with a 9’ long tail. He is white with chestnut brown overcoat and spotting. A feather crest runs along his back in bright colors-Blue, green, red, yellow, and purple. It ends at the base of his tail-and becomes a feather fan at the end of it. His paws, nose, and tail are all a lighter shade of brown than his overcoat. His eyes are blue in god form, also unlike normal rats.

History: Akiva is the son of a Sword, and earned rank following his Father’s steps. Their personalities are very similar, so they tend to argue a lot when they are near each other. His duel was with a friend and mentor in the Sword and the fight is overall rather short but exceptional. He is taken and trained for another 25 years where his real talents came to surface and he became one of the Adept. His normal attitude is relaxed around friends and company, but his talents are sadistic in nature otherwise, and express themselves fully when he catches humans IN the forest. While not of the highest ranking swords he has expressed his loyalties time and again enough to be one of the trusted for some of any important tasks.
He takes to living by himself, with a hawk he calls Conrad, or Con for short, which is tamed, but not a pet and comes and goes as it pleases.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 4:41 pm 

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Malachai character sheet

Name: Rosalie Hale (Rose)

Appearance: Image

God Beast: Image

History: Rosalie dosnt remember alot about her past but she does remember that her parents where traning her for this since she was a small child.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 4:49 am 

hmmm i would like to see a bit more on the history but that can be worked on in the IC if you want to.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:39 am 

3rd Year (1)

I don't care as long as I can keep up with the alpha posts. I still dont kow if i'm up to it. but i do think i cna put in the posts throughout the stories. I have a few idea :)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:35 pm 

okay guys i just want to know if your still interested in the RP? I was hoping that Tay would get her intro up at least before i posted again but it seems, that has happened yet so i wondering if yo guys were still up for it

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:02 am 

3rd Year (1)

I started a new job so skip me cause I wont have time to post. I hope in when I can :)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:15 am 

hmm i'mma put this on hold till Aime is better actually sorry guys