All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

View Likes PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:55 pm 

Blog: View Blog (2)

Plot:

In this world consists of Magical creatures and Humans. The most prominent race are Elves and Humans. There are at least Six types of Elves: Woodlands, Firefox, Ocean Riders, Wind Breakers, Lurkers, and Hybrids. The Woodland Elves are Elves that Live on and, and are usually nature dwellers. They are pure blooded land dwellers and their families have been living with humans for thousands of years. These type of elves are more compassionate and caring towards others, and have a strong love for nature and humans. The Firefox Elves live in very hot climates near volcanoes and and fire associated areas. These type of elves can NOT STAND any type of cold climate, Their bodies cant handle it. These Elves have tails much like foxes that contain there powers, which, you guessed it, is fire. They are usually very protective over their families tails and isolate themselves in the mountains where no humans and Lurkers can get to them. They are very distrusting with anyone outside of there breed, and prefer never to get involved with anyone outside of their breed. Ocean Riders are sea dwellers. Underwater they have tails, much like a mermaid, but once they get on land they use Magic to form legs. These creatures a very friendly with all breeds of Elves and are very wise sense they have been around longer, and are very much older. they only repopulate their species ever two hundred years. They are able to live for a very long time. They are associated with controlling water and healing. Windbreakers are Elves that live in a secret city in the sky. They Usually spend there time meditating and work on perfecting there powers. They have the appearance of angels and have a large wingspan, and they have superhuman speed. They tend to "ride the wind" so to speak, They're powers consist mainly of controlling the wind and they can change whether patters. These type of Elves are perfectionists, and want everything to be a certain way. They usually keep to themselves and Isolate there kingdom to protect their families. Lurkers are pure evil. These a very bad people with Various types of powers that cause merely death and destruction, and is ruled over by one Elf named Hades, and He is nothing more than a tyrant that craves power and destruction, and his breed causes death among the innocent, and there darkness only consumes those who are weak and broken. They are horridly disfigured at times, and are very powerful beings. They live in a deserted waist land, with dead trees and literally no life. They're goal is to steal life force from within the Humans and consume every natural resource on the planet to become even stronger. Hybrids are Outcasts of the Elvin race, and are at times looked down upon by certain tribes because they are not Pure blooded. They are looked at as scum, freaks of nature, and something unholy "created by lurkers" They don't belong to there own tribes because they live on the fringes of society, hiding and living where ever they can making due with what they have. They are a breed of Elf that his mixed with another species of Hybrid or other types of magic entities that can take the form of humans, such as the snake tribes, the dragon tribes, and the wolf tribes. Sometimes they can even hybrid with humans which is looked down upon the most.

About a hundred years ago or so all of the Elvin tribes lived together in a perfect community a kingdom named Solaris. It was split into four sections, the Hybrids being recognized as what ever section they belonged to. They had five kings. They were the most powerful elves in all of the tribes combined and respected as great warriors.Everything was peaceful and at harmonious through out the lands, and it seemed like nothing was out of the ordinary. But then one day a vast darkness covered the land, and once by one the Kingdom of Solaris began to fall apart. Some people had touched this darkness, and they became something different, monsters, what today is known as Lurkers. The darkness that Hung over the land affected the other Tribes. Friend turned against friend, neighbor against neighbor, and wives against there husbands. Children were to innocent to understand and watched as a storm, a great war purged the land of life and love. The tribes clashed and fought through the night. And the five kings vanished all in the same night without a trace.

Sense then a new power has emerged known as the Lurkers, and they have been causing death and destruction ever sense with nothing but hate in their hearts. My character is the strongest warrior in the woodland tribe and he has been sent on a quest to find the most powerful warriors of each tribe to take on thousands and thousands of Lurkers and there ruler and purge death from the earth. My character meets your character and together they embark on a Journey through the land to find the tribes, avoiding lurkers, monsters, and all kinds of death traps along the way, and become great friends and possibly more? But can they really kill death itself?

Extra-
The Land of Eterna-
Eternal Life dwells in these regions

Center-
The Kingdom of Solaris Ruins

Over Solaris Ruins-
The City Of Clouds- Home to the windbreakers
-Azure City- Place in which the windbreaker lives

East
Celestial Forest- Rare Mythical creatures Live here,( Griffins, Unicorns, ect.)
Eterna Forest- Home to the Woodland Elf Tribes
-Separated by the Clesteterna River that pours into the Ocean
-The North east-
-Jade Marshlands: Swamp Areas, Where the snake tribes Live in the City of scales
-The South East
-Home to the Wolf tribes
South
Emerald Sea- Home to the Ocean Riders Elf Tribes
-City of Coral- The place in which the ocean riders live.

North
The Northern Fire Mountains- Home to the Firefox elf tribes
-The Scarlet Domain-The place in which the Fire Fox Domain Live
-Ember Peak-Efri's home area, (lava falls)
-The North West
-Where the Dragon Tribes live

West
Shadow Mountain- Also refereed to as "the west" "waist lands" and "the cursed rock" Home to the Lurkers, a desolate Rock shrouded by darkness and everlasting storms. There is no life except dead grass and the Lukers that live under the earth, and Hades within his castle. However the castle is hidden behind a cosmic storm (more explained ic)

Map Of Eterna

Possible Shipping of Each Character:

Efri:
~Sky

Sky:
~Efri
~Wednesday

Wednesday:
~Sky
~Lagoon (Possible Crush)

Adeus:
~Prometheus

Ecthelion:
~Lagoon
~Amnisty

Lagoon:
~Prometheus
~Ecthelion

Prometheus:
~Lagoon
~Adeus

Amnisty:
~Thanatos
~Ecthelion

Aeolius:
~Amnisty (Possible Crush)

Thanatos:
~Amnisty

-Dreams of an Absolution

"If you expected the World to be perfect, you were looking for perfection in the wrong place."

Last edited by CleverFox101 on Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:58 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:40 pm 

“Even if you can't see me, even if you can't hear me, I'll be by your side.”

Blog: View Blog (1)

Sleepy Knowledge

General Information:
Name: Wednesday
Name Translation/Meaning: N/A
Nickname: None Yet
Age: Is actually the youngest of the elves, not even past the age of 20 yet
Birthday: November 19th
Race: Elf
Elven Tribe: Woodlands
Home Region: Eterna Forest
Sexuality: Unsure

Appearance :
Height: 5' 2"
Weight: 103 lbs
Eyes: Has unique colored eyes. They are a mixture of brown to represent autumn, spring green for spring, silver blue for winter, and orange red yellow for summer.
Hair: Light brownish red hair that reminds one of a fall maple leaf; it is a bit long in length. Cut shaggy, he has long bangs that often fall in to his eyes.
Skin: Ivory
Body: Rather thin in size, but despite the lack of muscle tone he's rather strong
Markings/Tattoos/Scars/Etc: Somewhere on four parts of his body in different places is a symbol that represent one of the four seasons.
Clothing: Wears a variety different clothes. Main outfit is in the picture, and with it he often wears a cape that is brown in color. Doesn't wear shoes often
Jewelry/Etc: A long silver chain with a multiple colored crystal on the end
Other: Carries around a handmade leather bag that holds his books.

Personality: A bit of an oddball, he's rather different from the rest in both personality and what he likes to do. Also he's super sweet, and just over all cute. And rather stubborn sometimes too. More to be revealed IC

Saying:"Within a lucid dream, I imagine what a life of everlasting peace would be like. Perfection, ethereal places. I wish I could see it."

*Reading books
*Sleeping
*Dreaming
*Spending time with his (only) friend Sky

Dislikes:
*Being the youngest elf
*Being bossed around
*People teasing him because of his hobbies
*Storms
*The dark

Extras/Other:
Type: Woodland Elf
Power/Ability: Manipulating energy in living things, controlling the elements of earth and the seasons
Nurturing Touch: Has the ability to promote growth in many things, including plants, animals, and inanimate objects.
Season Turner: His ability is rare, and only he has it. He can change the seasons on a whim, from spring, to summer, fall and winter. More will be revealed about this later.

Element: Living Energy, Earth, and a rare one called Season Turner

Theme Song(s): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22bs4gMsW5A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki9Jv9Se7eg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZG9t9-6Pqs

Click Me!

Here is a link to my: characters

Last edited by Shadow_Heart on Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:00 pm 

My Main Character
Harbinger of Fantasy

General Information:
Name: Efri Jun
Nickname: None yet
Birthday: January 12
Race: Beast/Mythical Being Hybrid (elf and dragon)
Ethnicity: N/A
Home Country: N/A

Appearance (In Elf Form/Hybrid):
Height: Hybrid: 5' 9"; Elf: 5' 6"
Weight: Hybrid: 155 lbs; Elf: 122 lbs
Eyes: A beautiful mix between jade and emerald green in color, with long light grey eyelashes. Beneath his eyes are a dotted and lined white-silver design.
Hair: Pure white in color, it is straight and long, reaching past even his feet. It is soft to the touch, with an almost silk like texture.
Skin: Pale ivory and smooth, with little to no scarring
Body: Thin but fit. There is some obvious muscle structure that is quite visible when he is in his hybrid form
Markings/Tattoos/Scars/Etc: Has only small scars here and there. Even though they are small, there are quite a few of them
Clothing: When in hybrid form he doesn't wear clothing, but in elf he wears a simple white kimono with an emerald green swirling design on it
Jewelry/Etc: Wears several necklaces, bracelets and earrings.
Other: He has long white claw like fingernails, and ivory spikes that run down his spine. He also has ivory antlers, or horns, and near his elbows are longer spikes similar to those on his back. When in his hybrid form he has a long slender dragon tail from his waist down, that is shimmery and emerald and jade green in color, the tip of the tail having a fluffy white look, much like a cat's tail.

Dragon Appearance:
http://img08.deviantart.net/a1ad/i/2006/240/6/3/green_dragon_by_drakhenliche.jpg
Length: 60 ft
Wingspan, stretched out from tip to tip: 40 ft.

Personality: Despite his appearance, Efri is kind, caring, and gentle. A quiet individual who tends to be alone all the time. There is a flip side to the coin, and at times Efri can be quite dangerous, especially when those he cares about are in harm.

Saying:"When our journey ends, I don't want it to be over. I want to keep going, into eternity, side by side with you."

*Sleeping in trees
*Nature
*Calm people
*Freedom
*Flying
*Forests

Dislikes:
*People trying to hurt him
*When a friend has to leave
*People who are scared of him
*Being alone
*Sudden loud noises
*Death
*Violence that isn't necessary

Extras/Other:
Type: Dragon/Elf mix
Power/Ability: Currently hidden
Touch of the Sky: Ability to manipulate the elements of Wind and lightning at will, to use as attacks and such
Dragon Heart, Eleven Touch: Since he is a mix of creatures who are known for extended life and the gift of healing, he can use his power to heal others and himself, and in special circumstances, even bring the dead back to life

(Can change form from dragon/elf mix to having legs and such, or to appearing like a full dragon)
Element: Wind, Water and Lightning (also 2 hidden elements, which is the element of life and light)
*More things revealed later

Theme Song(s): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lzcul5YxJFQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnYm_9PS7U4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agWLCigvrm0

Click Me!

View Likes PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:57 pm 

Underwater Dweller

General Information:
Name: Ecthelion
Name Translation/Meaning: Of the water
Age: Not specified, but appears to be around 19 (it is said he's one of the oldest of his kind)
Birthday: January 21st
Race: Water Elf
Elven Tribe: Ocean Riders
Home Country: The City of Coral

Height: 5' 4" (standing) / 5' 11 (normal, with tail)
Weight: 122 lbs (standing) / 148 lbs (normal, with tail)
Eyes: His eyes are a clear mixture of different blues, reminding one of the ocean, or anything that has to do it with water. He's often told how much his eyes look like jewels. He has black eyelashes, and blue eyebrows that match his hair.
Hair: Has messy medium length, straight pale blue hair.
Skin: Pale ivory
Body: Very thin, but athletically fit from swimming in the ocean
Markings/Tattoos/Scars/Etc: Has a red dot that represents royalty on his forehead placed between his eyebrows.
Clothing: None when he's in his original form, but when he has legs he just wears a sort of short wrap, or maybe some pants that look sort of arabian in style, and a loose open chested shirt that is two sizes too big.
Image like this, just not sheer/see through

Jewelry/Etc: Several pieces of gold jewelry, including bracelets, one which connects to a pink diamond ring, some that even go on his shoulder. Even his tail has jewelry. He has a belly piercing, and several piercings in his ears.
Other: When he's in his normal form, his tail is roughly eight feet in length, and the finspan is about four feet for each.

Personality: Quiet, doleful, and rather secluded in personality, only when he feels the need to speak does he do so. He's extremely wise, and everyone knows it. He's kind, caring, and nurturing towards any and all creatures, even finding sympathy towards the Lurkers. Every blue moon though, some say he can be quite hostile, but no one has ever confirmed this claim yet.

Saying:"Some find peace in war. Some find war to keep peace. I think it's rather sad...the measures one will go to find this ever elusive notion such as peace. It is not a thing. It is a state of mind. You must find it within yourselves."

*Caring for others
*Swimming
*Taking naps in shallow pools of water
*Being with friends

Dislikes:
*Dirty water
*People who attempt to change the world in the wrong way
*Conflict
*Seeing others hurt
*Not being near water

Extras/Other:
Type: Water Elf
Power/Ability: Controlling anything that has to do with water, talking to water animals, knowledge
*Water Touch- can control and manipulate all aspects of water, including ice
*Tempest- can control or create any weather elements that includes water. That means hurricanes, rainstorms, blizzards, etc.
*Healing- can heal using water
*More revealed

(Can change form from having a tail to having legs)
Element: Water and Ice

Theme Song(s): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppPbbHWJyio
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmkuuutOxzQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbtel9K6fVY

Click Me!

Last edited by Shadow_Heart on Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

View Likes PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:43 pm 

Freedom in the Wind

General Information:
Name: Aeolius
Name Translation/Meaning: Mythical Keeper of the Winds
Birthday: June 20
Race: Air Elf
Elven Tribe: Wind Breakers
Home Country: Azure City

Appearance:
Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 68.9 lbs (he's extremely lightweight because his bones are hollow like a bird's.
Eyes: Has dark honey gold eyes that are similar to a hawk's eyes. He even has a double eye-lid feature for when he is flying. He has two upward sweeping markings on the outer edge of his eyes that are a dark reddish brown in color, like feathers painted on his skin. His eyelashes are a blackish brown, and his eyebrows are dark brown.
Hair: Has grey white hair that constantly looks like its been swept and messed with the wind, tousled and slightly spiked upwards. He always has a bit hanging over the right side of his face.
Skin: Lightly tanned ivory
Body: Muscular, but thin.
Markings/Tattoos/Scars/Etc: None
Clothing: Usually goes shirtless, with long, loose baggy pants that a shinigami might wear. Around his waist is a rather strange belt, made of twine, and has a decoration of flowers, tassels, braided vines, silken thread, beads, and feathers. His shoes are really weird too.
Jewelry/Etc: None
Other: Always wears a long, large light orange brown scarf around his neck, and his often seen with a weird mask on his head. His wings, when spread out completely, are, from tip to tip, about fifteen feet. The feathers are a greyish white in color.

Personality: Unlike most of his kind, Aeolius isn't one for meditation, and he couldn't care less about perfecting anything except for his sword technique. He's hyper, a loudmouth, and always on the go. He enjoys causing trouble, but the fun kind, and likes teasing the older elves in his home, plays pranks, and is pretty much happy go lucky. He's super friendly, and another thing that separates himself from his kind is he likes to find new friends, and not often his own kind either. He's loyal, and when he finds someone to bond with, that bond is never easily broken. He's a strong believer in loyalty and friendship, and will often fight for it.

Saying:"Sometimes I wonder if my family just has clouds for brains...Cause for me, living free and doing what I want to do, flying and being in the sky, THAT is perfection...Yup."

*Flying in general
*Pulling pranks
*Making new friends
*Practicing his sword play

Dislikes:
*Being told to calm down
*Being chastised for being different
*Rules
*Staying quiet for too long
*Staying on the ground for too long

Extras/Other:
Type: Air Elf
Power/Ability: Flight, Weather, Lightning, and Wind Control
*Can fly at a very fast speed
*Can control all sorts of different things to do with weather, and even create storms
*Can manipulate the elements of lightning and wind
*More revealed

Element: Wind and Lightning

Theme Song(s): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwJf2CP_KFA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHHVH4JLcPo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjh-Fh8NU_8

Click Me!

View Likes PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:09 pm 

Flames of Fury

General Information:
Name: Prometheus
Name Translation/Meaning: One who gave fire
Birthday: November 9th
Race: Fire Elf
Elven Tribe: Firefox
Home Region: The Northern Fire Mountains
Sexuality: Claims he's straight...but he's not

Appearance:
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 132 lbs
Eyes: Has dark green eyes, but when he uses his powers they glow a golden red color. Has black eyelashes, and black eyebrows.
Hair: Has shaggy light blonde hair, with his bangs being longer than the rest of his hair. It is cut uneven, but for the most part his pants hang down past his chin. He keeps the longer bits on one side of his face.
Skin: Medium tan
Body: Athletic and fit, he has the build of a true warrior.
Markings/Tattoos/Scars/Etc: A few scars here and there, but nothing major. Has several dark red stripes like a tigers on his body. They can be seen across his forehead, and on the outer edges of either side of his cheeks.
Clothing: See image. When he isn't wearing the armor, he just wears the black leggings, tank, and red scarf.
Jewelry/Etc: His armor
Other: Is almost never seen without his enchanted fire blade. Has three fox tails.

Personality: Has a fiery personality that represents his name. He's protective, strong willed, and has the very persona of a warrior. If there is one person you don't want to mess with, it's him. Because of what has happened in the past, he's rather untrusting of people who he doesn't know outside the Firefox kind, and when he does associate with others, it takes a while for him to open up to them. But once he's on your side, he's a strong ally, and definitely not to be underestimated.

Saying:"Trust is like a flame. If you destroy the trust I have for you, it will go out like fire doused in water. But if you prove to me that you are worthy, it will grow in to a roaring blaze, strong and powerful."

*Protecting what he loves
*Warmth
*Fighting for good
*The volcanoes

Dislikes:
*Cold climates
*Rain storms
*Shady people
*Being around people he doesn't trust
*Obnoxious individuals

Extras/Other:
Type: Fire Elf
Power/Ability: Can control anything that has to do with fire, as well as a secret one called cursed fire
*Fire Touch-Can manipulate fire
*Storm of Blazes-Can create fire storms, much like a blazing tornado of flames.
*Fire Master-Can control fire that is already in the world, candles, forest fires, the lave in a volcano, etc.
*More revealed

Element: Fire

Theme Song(s): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZQ2s9aXaiA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKC7QHfsODQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g5R9pGBIHI

Click Me!

Last edited by Shadow_Heart on Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

View Likes PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:18 am 

Righteous Arrow

General Information:

Name:Sky
Age: Unknown but he appears to be in his teens to early twenties.
Birthday: April 9th
Elvin Tribe: Woodland's
Home Region: Forest of Eterna
Sexuality: Pan sexual

Appearance:

Height: 5' 4''
Weight: 120 pounds
Eyes: Narrow eyes, Bright Green
Hair: Long Yellow blonde hair that decorated with beads, braids. The length of his hair reaches past his thighs and he is very proud of how long it is.
Skin: Light tan
Body: Slender but muscular underneath
Markings/Tattoos/Scars/Etc: Markings over his face and his body that glows when he is using Magic (his eyes glow too)
Clothing: Brown shirt and white Pants, Green armor over his clothes to protect himself from harm or danger; a green cloak over the basket of arrows strapped to his back, the cloak is connected by a single green jewel in the shape of a green leaf.
Jewelry/Etc: Beads and jewels tied into his long hair; Green emerald earnings on each ear
Other: Holds bags of rich herbs in his pockets for medicine and to give his powers a small boost every now and then,

Personality:
Sky is a bit Quirky, Which some find odd, But he is very Sweet and caring for others. He loves a good trusting and close relationship, witch is hard to say the least because he has trouble trusting others. He seems happy but however it is masking a great amount of turmoil he'd experienced in a younger part of his life. Like most woodlands, He is a pacifist, Hates pain and suffering of most anyone overall, and violence, but he is willing to wage a war against the Lurkers to save a lot of lives. He has excellent morals and will take on any quest to help his friend and humans, within the respect that they are suffering. Wednesday is his only friend and has stuck by him ever sense they were kids, even the more tying times of their lives, and he cares for him greatly. Because he is the only one who ever stuck by him.

Saying: "I wasn't looking for fame or glory like a lot of people think......I wasn't trying to be a hero...I wasn't looking for Flame and Glory like Many assume....I just wanted to keep the world from Destroying it's self for the second time."

-Eating meat(however he will drink milk, and cheese and such)
-Listening to the Animals
-Braiding his hair
-Spending time with friends and Family

Dislikes:
-Destruction
-Lurkers
-His fear of losing his Friend(s)
-Fearing he will become a monster

Extras/Other:

Type: Woodland Elf
Power/Ability: He has the power to Communicate with Animals, and uses Magic to duplicate his Arrows; He also can control Plants and cause vines to shoot from the the ground and grab his enemies, He also uses magic to shoot poisonous thorns at his enemies that can paralyze them for a little longer than thirty minutes, and takes them about an hour for them to fully recover.
Other: He may be able to revive those from the dead but this power is not fully developed

-Dreams of an Absolution

"If you expected the World to be perfect, you were looking for perfection in the wrong place."

View Likes PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:24 am 

Burning Brighter than the Sun

General Information:

Name: Adeus
Birthday: July 10th
Elvin Tribe: Firefox
Home Region: The Northern Fire Mountains
Sexuality: Probs straight but Probs not....
Occupation: Royal guard for the Current Ruler of the Scarlet Domain

Appearance:

Height: 5'9''
Weight: 150 pounds
Eyes: narrowed Bright Pink eyes; the Pupils are narrow
Hair: Reddish Pinkish short hair
Skin: Pale Skin
Body: Strong muscular body, tall, thick
Markings/Tattoos/Scars/Etc:-none-
Clothing: Red Trench coat, thigh high red metal boots, a scarf and a black undershirt
Jewelry/Etc: a Red gem on his forehead
Other: Has one Fox Tail, an Iron fire blade that's so hot it can smash through the hardest rock

Personality:
Aedus is the strongest in the Royal guard In the Scarlet Domain and prides himself on being the Strongest. His only goal is to become strong enough to be the most power Elf in Eterna. Like his breed he prefers to be independent. He is constantly training in combat and sword battle with Prometheus. He is quiet, reserved, usually keeps to himself most of the time, but he does seem to like Prometheus as a friend, sense he at least talks and respects more than most of the Firefox's.

Saying: "I don't care how many lives are lost, as long as this war is won, so they may not have died in vain."

-Quiet
-reading
-Training
-Heat

Dislikes:
-Water
-The Cold
-PEOPLE in General
-Changing a set Routine
-Loud noises

Extras/Other:

Type: Firefox
Power/Ability: Has the power to control and create Flames from any type of heat, Can make a Blast that can destroy and area with in a mile Radius; He also has the power to light a dark area with the Aura coming from his body.
Element: Fire

-Dreams of an Absolution

Last edited by CleverFox101 on Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:28 am 

Changing Darkness Stirs Within

General Information:
Name: Thanatos
Title: Prince of Darkness and Despair, The Shadow Prince
Nickname: N/A
Birthday: October 30
Race: Elf of Darkness
Elven Tribe: Lurkers
Home Country: Shadow Mountain
Sexuality: Doesn't specify
Occupation: Does being the son of Hades count as an occupation?

Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 138 lbs
Eyes: His eyes are a light silver color, almost white in appearance, as if he were blind. Has white eyelashes, and white eyebrows.
Hair: Has pure white hair, with a light grey tint to it. It is straight, and slightly long in the front, but short and spiked in the back. His bangs fall into his face.
Skin: Has pale ivory skin, almost albino like, with a grey tint to it from living underground.
Body: Is extremely fit, though in appearance he is rather thin.
Markings/Tattoos/Scars/Etc: Several scars all over his body, though the largest is one he got recently, which reaches down from just above his brow on his left eye, down over his eye, reaching further down his cheek, past his chin, down his neck, over his collar bone, and going down his chest to end at his hip.
Clothing: Mostly he wears his armor, but sometimes he simply wears a long sleeved black shirt, and loose flowing black pants, with his black shoes and gloves.
Jewelry/Etc: His armor and a necklace made of onyx, a piece that was taken off of Shadow Mountain itself.
Other: Has a special jewel in the palm of his gloves that allow him to summon any sort of weapon he chooses.

Personality: Started out just as evil as the rest of his kind, as well as being one of the most powerful, but a current event that almost killed him has helped change his ways. Or at least begin to start a transformation within himself. He knows of the evil that his people are doing, but because of his heritage he has a hard time controlling the darkness within himself, and sometimes loses control of the clarity that he has newly found. Deep inside, he wants to change, and is trying to find someone to help him. Besides all this, when around him, he's a bit on the cunning side, and has a rather crude and dark level of humor. He's your typical chaotic neutral kind of guy.

Saying #1:"The darkness, it stirs within me. Rearing it's ugly head, sniffing around to see if there are any openings to strike at the moment least expected. To take me prisoner once again. Sometimes it fails, but at other times, it wins. I don't know what will happen. But this thing within me...someday I shall control it, instead of the other way around."

Saying #2: "Darkness conquers all but the light. But the same goes for light. Where there is light, there will be darkness. Where there is darkness, there will be light. Sky and ocean. Sun and moon. Day and night."

*Hunting
*Snakes
*The feeling of cold rock against his skin
*The outlines of dead trees against the horizon

Dislikes:
*Bright lights
*Too much warmth near him
*Being discriminated against because he is a Lurker
*Extreme levels of happiness
*The darkness that controls him

Extras/Other:
Type: Lurker
Power/Ability: Controlling anything that has to do with darkness or evil
*Energy Siphon- Stealing energy from other living creatures to fuel his own power
*Draining Death-A certain type of energy siphon that not only steals energy but life force, in the end eventually killing the victim
*Shadow Sneak-can use the shadows as literal weapons
*Touch of Darkness-Can manipulate the element of darkness into actual weapons and other such thing
*More revealed

Element: Darkness, Death, Shadows

Theme Song(s): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFw8bBw4SSE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrfYg3mrt00
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfuFbe_U--g

Click Me!

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:23 pm 

Sparkling Waters

General Information:

Name: Lagoon
Age: 53 Years Old in her breed (physically and mentally about 17 or 18 years of age)
Birthday: February 14th
Race: Water Elf/hybrid
Elvin Tribe: Ocean Riders
Home Region: City of Coral in the Emerald Sea
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Occupation: Daughter of the Current Ruler in the Emerald Sea. The King; Poseiden.

Appearance:

Height: 5' 3.5'' (standing) 5'9'' (Hybrid Form)
Weight: 145 (standing) 200+ (hybrid form)
Eyes: Turquoise
Hair: Long red hair reaching all the way down her back.
Skin: Pale White Skin with little to no scaring.
Body: Pear shape, Busty, Curvey in the hip Area
Markings/Tattoos/Scars/Etc: She has only a few Red markings on her arm just under the shoulder area, a marking to symbolize her kingdom and her Breed of Elf.
Clothing: When Not in her Hybrid from She wears a bright blue dress that cuts at around the shoulders but comes around and clips at the neck. The dress then goes down to the hip and cuts down so the leg is showing on both sides. She wears no shoes and goes all bare foot. She wears metal armor around her Arms, Chest armor and Armor on her legs from the knee down.
Jewelry/Etc: She wears gold rings around her arms legs and waist, all connected to one necklace and chained upward.
Other: The Jewelry women wear in Coral City is a symbol of their purity, or that of being single, (basically she hasn't lost her virginity yet)

Personality:
Lagoon is a very serious blunt girl, Who is neither cold nor warm. She changes her personality in order to adapt to the people around her or the environment she is in. She is a Strongest female Warrior in the Emerald Sea, at which she takes the Title with pride. She's a bit Arrogant, and very Violent when it comes to Battle, However she can be sweet when she wants to be. Despite her very dominant personality, she's not very bright. She is very Naive when it comes to Mature subjects And becomes rather...completely Clueless one might say. Over all she has A strong Passion for Battle and Ending the Lurkers Once and for all. She does Look Ecthelion and always seemed to be inspired by his moral or attitude about life and such. Not that she'd ever admit it anyway.

Saying: "I wanted to be different, So that My father Would be proud of the daughter he has sense he was never Blessed with as son he Deserved."

-Meat, piranhas, Fish, you name it she'll eat it.
-Cold waters, Although occasionally she does fancy warm water
-The Adrenalin Rush of a Battle
-Her family and Friends

Dislikes:
-Extremely Hot places
-Super cold places
-The Death of race
-The Division of many people
-Lurkers

Extras/Other:

Type: Ocean Riders Elf
Power/Ability: With her weapon she is able to create large accumulations of water and use it against there enemies. How ever if her weapon is to far away from her she is defenseless if it weren't for her combat skills.
Other:

-Dreams of an Absolution

View Likes PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:30 pm 

Dancer Of The Wind

General Information:

Name: Amnisty
Birthday: December 5th
Race: Air Elf
Elvin Tribe: Wind Breakers
Home Region: Azure City
Sexuality: Straight like the pencil

Appearance:

Height: 5' 4''
Weight: 125
Eyes: Soft, Bright Red, Masked of Any Emotion
Hair: Short White hair that goes Just past her Ears, Moving in the shape of a V-cut down the side; Short bangs, with one long strand falling across her nose.
Skin: White pale Skin
Body: Thin slender Form, Average Sized bust, little to no Curves, (Quiet Short for her age)
Markings/Tattoos/Scars/Etc: -none-
Clothing: She has a white long dress, almost like a Toga, that cuts just below the hip and allows one leg to be free, and a black over coat that buttons up at the neck.
Jewelry/Etc: She wears two gold bracelets on her right wrist, one ring around her shoulder and one around her thigh, and a gold belt around her waist.
Other:

Personality:
Amnisty is your stereotypical introvert. She is very shy and Hardly speaks to anyone. She has a trust issue with a lot of people she meets, and it is very rare that she Is able to trust Anyone. How ever she is very spiritual and is able to read the hearts of man. She can't read minds, but she can read the past like a fortune teller, or a palm reader....Which is exactly her specialty. She is very Wise for her age, And experienced a lot of death and mourning in her time. People in the Azure City think shes a bit Weird as Fortune tellers are Not Very common there, Not that she socializes with anyone anyway.

Saying: "You can't Erase the Past, But you Can start over, and Open Doors you Could Never Open Before."

-Books
-Quietness
-Sleep
-Fruit

Dislikes:
-Death
-Destruction
-Pain
-Places too Hot and Places too Cold

Extras/Other:

Type: Wind breakers
Power/Ability:
-An increased Speed Ability because of her Wings
-She is able to Stop time For a few minutes By Holding her breath (Powerful lungs am I right) and she can cause others to be in her time warp By touching others\
-She has the power to stop objects from moving with her mind for only two minutes, Even People, However it takes all of her energy and focus and it is very Strenuous on her Body, (for some reason only Hades is Unaffected by this power)
-She can effortlessly pick up Objects with telekinesis But this can also be stressful on her head
-She can also make shields with the wind she gathers up and bounce back enemy fire
-She can read Palms, Tell fortunes, Read hearts, And read peoples Pasts, However she cannot directly read minds
-She also may have the Power to change people's hearts between light and dark but it is Unknown yet and May be Unlikely (She refers to this as a Healing Spark)
Element: Air

-Dreams of an Absolution

View Likes PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:34 pm 

The Darkness that Lies Within

General Information:

Name: Hades
Age: Over 100 Years old but appears to only be in his late twenties to early thirties
Birthday: June 6th
Gender: He has no Gender but takes the appearance of a male
Race: Dark Elf
Elvin Tribe: Lurker
Home Region: Shadow Mountain
Sexuality: Has no preference However he finds Females To be the Most foolish when it comes to love

Appearance:

Height: 5' 9''
Weight: 140
Eyes: He Dark purple Eyes
Hair: Dark thick hair that almost hides his eyes
Skin: He has Pale almost White Skin.
Body: He is very tall, and very slender, almost no muscles but he is very strong.
Markings/Tattoos/Scars/Etc: He has a few purple markings under his eyes that form lines down half of his cheek
Clothing: He wears Black Robes, almost what a priest would wear, that's open collar, And white mask, with red painted happy face on the front.
Jewelry/Etc: None. He thinks Jewelry and things like that are Fickle.
Other:

Personality:
Hades I the Embodiment of Evil. His only Goal is to take over Eterna and Rule over the land with his Likeness, as he sees most of the Creatures Living their to be primitive, and disgusting. His vision is to change the world so that it will be peaceful, And he will do it no matter who or what stand in his way, he'll take anyone or anything out of the picture. He Has a strong Desire for his son to Become the Ruler when he dies, if, he dies, But now he feels betrayed and will do what ever it takes to make him suffer for his betrayal. It is uncertain is he will ever see the light. His love perished many years before, and she was the only Light he ever had.

Saying: "The all Think Im Crazy....Insane...Cruel...Well...Maybe, But I just want to change the World."

-His Vision Of Change

Dislikes:
-Things Getting in His way
-Fickle minded people

Extras/Other:

Type: Lurkers
Power/Ability:
-He ability to Teleport, Which is Important Because he shows up when you least expect it
-He also has the Ability to take a much large Chaotic shape
-He is able to use some kind of Dark form of energy which he can use to cause Fire, Chaos, and more destruction, and if latches on to someones Soul they become a deformed Lurker, (but depending on how strong their hearts are they can Fight it.)
Element: Darkness

-Dreams of an Absolution