All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:18 pm 

Looking For An RP

Blog: View Blog (0)

The Plot: Genre: SoL, Drama, Romance, Mystery (May contain Horror and Supernatural)
There has always been something strangely suspicious about the town nearby. Drive a few miles to the east, head past a lake, and go into some wooded area, and you'll find yourself in a small isolated town, surrounded by trees and nature, barely big enough to have a population of fifty people. And that's pushing it. It's old fashioned, built like an Old English town, with buildings made of stone and wood. Except the thing is...there are no people. The entire town has been deserted, no signs of life at all. The place is in the middle of nowhere, with no electricity, no telephone lines, and the water you get is drawn from the lake nearby, or a well. YC's parents are nature lovers and mystery drunkies, so decided to take their son and some of his friends on a little camping trip. While there, strange things start happening. It seems the place was inhabited after all. But by what? Ghosts, or something more or less sinister? It's up to YC and his friends to find out. And it seems like that's not the only mystery here. Seems like mom and dad have a secret of their own.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:19 pm 

Looking For An RP

Blog: View Blog (0)

Main Information:
Name: Klaus Weiss
Nickname: Ghost, Mystery Boy
Titles: N/A
Birthday: November 3
Zodiac: ♏ (Scorpio)
Race: To Be Determined
Ethnicity: British and German
Home Country: Unknown, presumably either somewhere in Britain or Germany
Sexuality: Confused
Health Information: N/A
Blood Type: N/A
Does He Have Any Family: No

Klaus' Appearance:
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 127 lbs
Eye Shape and Color: Blue green in color, with long eyelashes and slanted eyebrows
Hair Style and Color: Slightly longish, with bangs that end just beneath his eyebrows. It's white blonde in color, and slightly wavy
Skin Color: Very pale ivory, and smooth
Body Type: Very thin, with little muscle. Despite this fact, he's quite strong, and can move like an Olympic gymnast
Markings, Tattoos, Scars, Other: A scar across his back
Clothing Types: Old fashioned British/German clothing, semi old fashioned, and what appeared to be a prince's military uniform.
Jewelry, Other Stuff:Owns an old fashioned pocket watch, and a round ornate silver locket around his neck. Sometimes wears white gloves.
Voice: Has a voice that is a mix between a German and a British accent. If one listens closely, and looks past his bad attitude and his rather rude way of talking, they can see that he sounds rather lonely.

Personality and Traits That Define Klaus:
~Enigmatic
~Rude
~Mysterious
~Moody
~Stand offish
~Judgmental

Brief Explanation: An enigma in everything he does. He's a mystery both personality wise and history wise as well. Can be sweet one moment, then be out for blood the next. What is with this guy? More revealed IC

History of Klaus:
Like his personality, his past is a mystery, even to himself, as he suffers from amnesia. All he has for a clue to who he is, is a pocket watch and a old photo in a silver locket, plus everything in the house he lives in. For all he can remember he's lived in Somerset Village his whole life.

Special Words From Klaus: "This place is my home. Yes, I might be alone, and live like I'm from another era, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. That's why...I want you to leave!"

Extras/Other:
~Lives in one of the houses in the village. It is located near the center.
~Seems like he can communicate with crows and other animals
~Grows a garden
~Loves the woods
~Is very stealthy

~Walking around in the village
~His crow and raven friends
~The garden by his house
~The time of day that is twilight

Dislikes:
~Unexpected visitors
~Being bothered
~People nosing in to his business, and his home
~Loud people
~His past

Songs That Represent Klaus:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2XL128AEniM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BVU19ajQcIw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zVKUOsUgMQ

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace