All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:42 am 

...looking for some new RP's.

Medals: 2
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Posted as well. And yes Raizel crept in unnoticed somewhere in between. XD

Actually, at one point during the month, a group of a dozen or so Cultivators belonging to a different local power group showed up. They desired to slay Meng Hao and take his medicinal pills by force. A single cold snort echoed out from within the Immortal’s cave, causing Heaven and Earth to shake, and instantly killing half of the group.(from ISSTH)

How to beat a Machine gun with a Laser sword. | +
(sig made by Eferhilda)

MtG | +
ImageImage

Nodiatis | +

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:07 am 

Apologies to my Partners. Life is a bit hectic.Thanks for being understanding.

Blog: View Blog (0)

Nice. :)

Strange Lands & Stranger Company IC OOC
InuYasha: The Demon Army of the Daimyo IC OOC

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:47 pm 

SHE'S DEAD!

4'5" (134.6 cm) she looks a lot like a small human child with pointy ears more than anything else. Often times she's more covered than the picture shows' often wearing goggles on her head, a pack with various items hanging off of it on her back and a little brass colored clockwork mouse on her shoulder

BASICS
Player Name: B.E.N
Name: Adalaide Pennywhistle Vertikan (Call me Penny, Pen, P, or whatever! I don't mind very much)
Race: Gnome

RELATIONSHIPS
Sexual Orientation: (I got a gift that I really really loved. Does that count?) unsure
Romantic Interest/Partner: Single
Family: Elf Mother and Dwarf Father (I think I had an Uncle named Looney)
Friends: She makes lots of friends on the way, but her best friend is a little clockwork mouse named Squeaks. Though squeaks looks like a simple solid brass toy, he is very much responsive to commands; and Adelaide will tell you herself that he's smarter than any mouse you've ever seen.
Social Skills: Many find her light, saccharine personality sickening while others find it very comforting and fun to be around. Her terrible memory and her constant movement have made it very difficult for her to have long-term relationships of any kind.

LOCATION & TIME
Hometown: Anglowood ( or something like that), Lenovia
Current Residence: Whatever inn is nearby

BACKGROUND

Talents/Skills: Very charming and unintimidating, she often gets out of (and in to) bad situations because of her "precious" demeanor. Her natural affinity for crafting and aiding others makes her an exceptionally useful ally; she can repair, brew potions, craft tools, gadgets, and traps and augment weapons provided she has the tools and space.

Abilities: Use of simple illusion and alteration magics to give her crafting and gifts some extra flair (A sparkle here, a dancing puppet there...etc.)

Personality: A kind, curious, oblivious girl. Though she is easily overwhelmed by intimidating situations, she can sometimes misinterpret intimidation and malintent because of her gullible nature and inclination to take most things literally.

Strengths: Her diminutive size, agility, and her visual tricks make her hard to target and capture. Regardless of her innocent nature, she is clever and capable of providing distractions.

Weaknesses: Taking this girl in a high-pressure situation is a terrible idea. Either her lack of awareness will endanger her or her awareness will make her emotional and irrational. Don't tell her to watch your money; gullibility makes her an easy target for thieves, bandits and crooks. She has absolutely no training with weapons and combat and has to rely on her environment and resources to protect her. She sometimes takes too much with her "Better have it and not need it..."

History: Adelaide was born in Anglowood, Lenovia, a small, friendly town that relied on the efforts of every family to survive. The Pennywise family was well loved for their wide variety of craft skills. Adelaide's mother was known as "The cure all Elf" and her father was "The dwarf who could craft anything". Though it was a huge stretch, the family was highly respected. As a result, everyone in the town spoiled Adelaide, allowing her to do whatever she pleased. To her parents relief (sort of), Adelaide spent most of her time taking after her parents; learning crafting skills and trying to assist people in the town. On occasion, her help would cause more harm than good (Ever since "The floating cabbage incident" Adelaide has been kept away from the crops).

Life was good but eventually Adelaide decided that she wanted to explore the world and further spread the family name. With enough pouty looks and puppy eyes, her father finally agreed to take her to his old hometown so that she could learn how to trade and establish a rapport with outsiders. The trip was Adelaide's first experience outside of her home, and she loved every moment of it. The Dwarven City of Wurventhrond was immense and built within a mountain. It was here Adelaide learned her first alteration spell to create dwarven oilless fire and fell in love with the trading environment. Stands and shops and stores all around: the people in the city were incredible (a bit short and fuzzy but still) and they seemed very fond of her. Her eccentric attitude and appearance mixed with her passion for creation and love of the city made all the passerbys curious and proud. A man (who called himself Uncle Looney) even gifted her a small clockwork mouse.

The trip was such a success, Adelaide's father took her on trips into human settlements; when she was experienced enough, her mother took her to her Elven home to learn about her heritage. The people were not as amiable, but their abilities were awe-inspiring. In their time there, and much to her mother's surprise, Adelaide became very well-known for her ability to fletch and craft; she was offered several apprenticeships (despite her mixed-race and excited nature) but her mother politely declined them all on her behalf, knowing well that she wouldn't want to stay anywhere for too long and that she'd be too soft-hearted to turn down the offers.

With both her parents blessings, Adelaide was allowed to leave home alone and pursue her life of adventure as a tradeswoman. Their only caveat was that she must return every few years to see them. After countless goodbyes, Adelaide began her journeys across Lenovia. Only a month in and the girl managed to blow up an inn. The explosion knocked something loose in her head, making her memory very peculiar. After working to repair the inn for a few months, she officially began her (new?) life of adventure to..... something.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:52 am 

@Ben I am a little confused about your characters post. Who is the hooded man?

Actually, at one point during the month, a group of a dozen or so Cultivators belonging to a different local power group showed up. They desired to slay Meng Hao and take his medicinal pills by force. A single cold snort echoed out from within the Immortal’s cave, causing Heaven and Earth to shake, and instantly killing half of the group.(from ISSTH)

(sig made by Eferhilda)

MtG | +
ImageImage

Nodiatis | +

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:18 am 

SHE'S DEAD!

To be honest, I'd forgotten how many hooded elves we had in this tip. At first, I had written it to be a random character but I realized that Flora would need to respond to Kevkas's question as well so I just added "hooded". I hope that clears that up a bit.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:25 am 

yeah thx. we have an elf and a half elf. both hooded ^^

(sig made by Eferhilda)

MtG | +
ImageImage

Nodiatis | +

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:17 pm 

That is a little confusing, huh? XD

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:46 pm 

yup. and we did not even contest for a twin-hood concept. XD

(sig made by Eferhilda)

MtG | +
ImageImage

Nodiatis | +

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:58 pm 

Ok. So I posted the "GM post" which resets the "round". You will know the "GM post" by the green font. Anything I write in white is a "character post". As the story progresses, I will have two posts just like you do: one for GM stuff and one for Razmus. Please take note of this. I will be adding it to the rules.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:27 pm 

ok. Thanks for the explanation :)

(sig made by Eferhilda)

MtG | +
ImageImage

Nodiatis | +

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:02 pm 

Medals: 6
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (1)
1st Year (1) Supporter (1)

Sounds good, thanks Teal.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:53 am 

Medals: 7
Best Death (1) Funniest Member (1)
2nd Year (1) Most Dedicated (1)

Simple enough. Nice differentiation

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:54 am 

Ok, there has been some confusion lately. I want to clear it up.

Your characters do not have any knowledge of where you are other than what you gathered "in game". While its true that Ari's character has been in Askana longer, he doesn't have any memory of his life here at all.

So as a recap, here is a list of everything you know:
- You are in an inn known as The Silver Goblet.
- It is owned and run by a man, Raff, and his wife, Flora. So far, no one has asked for their names, so they are unknown.
- There are three other patrons in the inn at the moment: 2 male halflings and a woman warrior. All three's names are unknown.
- You have gathered that a handful of patrons have memory loss of some kind.
- The inn is located in Cardy.
- There is a map of Askana, which is apparently the country you are in.
- What little is detailed on this map is all you know about this region.
- None of you have any idea where this country is, as none of you remember it being on any map from Lenovia.

View Likes PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:18 pm 

Apologies for the long gaps between posts. My main goal at the moment is to compile the World Lore so that you allcan have access to it. That way you have a "working knowledge" of Lenovia with which to compare to Askana. Make sense? In fact, the post I just added would best be read after reading the World Lore. I will have at least some of the World Lore up today.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:22 pm 

No worries on posting. Take all the time you need. =)

ImageImage

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:28 pm 

SHE'S DEAD!

I wasn't sure if we should post again but if it's okay, I'll try to have a post up by saturday (School is becoming a pain).

View Likes PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:37 pm 

@Sojourn
Thank you for being awesome. You are even dealing with me and my issues twice! =D

@Ben
Oh that's fine.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:36 am 

There is Lenovia World Lore up if you'd like to read it. I'd recommend it as it will be the country you come from, so this will be your knowledge base. http://creativefreedomrpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=48977

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:11 am 

You're welcome. Nice world info, I'll be editing my post later today to refect some of it.

ImageImage

View Likes PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:21 pm 

Thanks. I am working hard to give you guys a wonderfully-realized world. I promise to my best. You deserve it! Back to work! =D