All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:04 am 

Medals: 1
Most Patient (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

PREMISE

The year is 2308. But one science experiment gone wrong and suddenly time starts getting… blurry. Several people, all from different years and eras find themselves waking up alone in a strange place, mostly wild and highly reminicent of the dark ages called Lorevale. This place also has both magic and science which adds into the weird factor. Eventually these lost people find each other and attempt to figure out why they were sent there.
There is something wrong with the people who are from Lorevale as nearly all of them have been turned to stone by unknown means (since no witnesses are left afterwards with them all being petrified) The people from the realm who weren’t turned into statues are almost all in hiding to avoid a similar fate as well as many dangerous creatures, mechanical and magical alike. One example would be a grimwire, a kind of robotic wolf that is programmed to attack (they act like real wolves and travel in packs together).
http://seraphenaparks.deviantart.com/art/Grimwyres-549332549

Hopefully there will be at least 2 or 3 people who would like to participate. And hopefully you find it interesting.

Character requirements are simple, name, appearance, perhaps a little backstory or character insight and what time period he/she is from. If there’s more you’d like to include, feel free. Also, multiple characters are allowed (and in some cases, encouraged).

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:17 pm 

Out of Hiatus! (:

I would be interested in this

| My Listing || Character Profiles |

Availability | +
Out of hiatus!
Available most days of the week

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:20 pm 

Most Patient (1)

Awesome! Feel free to make a character sheet and post it when ready.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:33 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

This also has my interest.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:35 pm 

Most Patient (1)

Cool! I'd love it if you joined. I'm already working on my own character and an introductory post.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:01 pm 

Most Patient (1)

Name: Lily (no last name)

Appearance:
http://seraphenaparks.deviantart.com/art/Lily-550472250?ga_submit_new=10%253A1438455596

Her hair is dark brown with bright red and gold streaks while her eyes are dark purple. For clothes, she usually has a simple tunic, dark blue coat and black leggings.

Species: Lily is a valkyrie. She looks human but has a pair of bat wings and sharp teeth.

Time period: She’s from Lorevale and isn’t one of the people that were pulled through time.
Backstory: To be revealed! (it's more fun that way!)

EDIT: I posted the introduction post here http://creativefreedomrpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=47604 and left a spot for the next character to fill.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:36 pm 

Owner

Want me to send this over to the OOC section? Or are you going to start an ooc thread for us to use for plotting and such?

"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:39 pm 

Most Patient (1)

You can move it. And we can do OOC in this thread. You can move the threads around? Funny, I should have realized that sooner.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:36 pm 

Owner

I was not sure if you wanted to keep it as an interest check to try and get more people interested is all. But this shall be moved, no problem. =D

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:41 pm 

Most Patient (1)

More people would be good but just 3 is fine.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:06 pm 

Owner

I shall have my character posted later tonight then.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:11 pm 

Most Patient (1)

Okay! Go crazy.

View Likes PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:17 pm 

Owner

Name: Ranec
Species: Human (Specifically Cro-Magnon Man)
Appearance: Ranec stands at 6’2 and weighs in at roughly 180lbs, his build is lean and muscular. Hair is kept in several long braids/dreads and would be called dark or dirty blonde that set off his blue eyes. For clothing he wears simple leather leggings along with various beads and shells attached by leather cord. A full and mostly unkempt beard graces his face, coupled with the tattoos that adorn his body one would mistake him for perhaps a bum or vagrant. The fact that he is also barefoot and shirtless does not help his case either.
Era: 40,000 BC
Backstory:
Ranec is a young, proud and strong hunter in the prime of his life at the age of 24. The son of their leader’s second in command, he is slated to take of the position himself when his father is too old to carry on with his duties; a day that he dreads and looks forward to all the same. Mated to a woman was lower standing, he strives to make up for her lack of standing by over achieving in everything that is asked of him. Sometimes, as his father says, he pushes too hard at the world, one day it would push back. This is what happened on the day of the last hunt of the season, a final ditch effort to get as much meat as possible to last them the coming winter. Final partings kiss to his mate, a smile and hushed words of reassurance that he would return safe and with a special surprise for her.

The young woman stood at the mouth of the cave, her hand waved in farewell to her mate and felt the child within her kick sharply followed by the outcry of a blackbird. A chill ran up her spine and she knew this would be the last time she saw her mate.

On the hunt, Ranec was everywhere. The young hunter pushed himself and because of it, they were able to drop an extra mammoth. A fire built about their kills, the great beasts were to be butchered and then brought back. As he sharpened the point of his spear he spotted a white fox. The animal quick and nimble as it dodged and darted between the huge corpses, he almost missed it if it weren’t for the light reflecting off of its black eyes. Spear in hand he moved to stalk the prized animal, the thought being that this would be the surprise for his mate. This would be what he could bring home to her to show her how much he valued her despite where she came from.

To show her that he loved her, truly.

As he crept to the edge of the tree line, his gaze intent on the animal before him…

SNAP

The sound of the twig as it snapped was the last thing he remembered and even it was drowned out by the roar of the large cat that had chosen to stalk him instead. The massive beast leapt into the air, its bulk blocked out the light of the moon and all Ranec could think of was how he failed his mate. How his father was right. He had pushed too hard and now he was being pushed back.

Blackness consumed him and then the world went silent…

View Likes PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:54 am 

Out of Hiatus! (:

Appearance | +

Full Name: Adelaide Elaine Laurent
Nickname: Elaine
Era: Regency Period, 1805 France
Species: Siren

Appearance: Standing at 5'4 and weighing only a little over 120lbs Elaine isn't the tallest or strongest woman you'll come by, but what she lacks in stature she makes up in attitude. She has long chestnut colored hair which she braids neatly and wears light colored gowns appropriate for her era. She is agile and a fast runner granted her dress doesn't get in the way.

Backstory: Born to a clergymen and a mother of humble wealth her parents relied on Elaine's musical talent and handsome looks to get her a good husband, little did they know instead of looking at the eligible bachelors of the town her eyes where drawn to that of her fellow women. Such a thing was blasphemous and she suffered as a child with her repressed feelings, growing up a timid scared child. It wasn't until she blossomed into a young lady that she finally accepted herself even when society would not. While she may look dainty and soft she is brutally honest and witty, especially when it comes to chasing off the advances of men. With women she is much more gentle and can be discreet if need be. An excellent actor she can fit into any role seamlessly which is how she's managed to avoid any charges against her, playing as the dutiful daughter of a clergymen somedays or as a crazed harpy challenging the men to drink offs other days. On a fit or rebellion she sneaked out of her home and planned on running away with a close friend, however before she could make it to her designated meeting point a bright light engulfed her and she blacked out.

Availability | +
Out of hiatus!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:53 am 

Owner

So is everyone just going to post whenever? Or is there going to be some kind round thing where everyone posts once in a turn with Aria starting off the new round?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:04 pm 

Most Patient (1)

I wasn't sure. The last time I did an RP with lots of people and posts, we went in a semi random order depending on the story flow.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:10 pm 

Owner

If there is going to be a lot of back and forth then I won't be able to stay in this. I can do a round of posting, which could guarantee at least a post a day, if not more though my computer time does not usually happen until the evening EST. There are only three of us right now and it will not be hard at all for one of us to get lost/left behind if two just go at it back and forth. It would become more of a 1x1 at that point.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:12 pm 

Most Patient (1)

An order would be a good idea for this since their is only three of us. Sorry if its been too fast to get a post in.

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:10 pm 

Out of Hiatus! (:

Agreed, I was going to wait for Eferhilda to post before continuing, its best if we wait until everyone has posted since like Eferhilda mentioned it's easy to get left behind especially with a smaller group. ^^

Availability | +
Out of hiatus!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:10 pm 

Most Patient (1)

Hey, Eferhilda. I was wondering if the language that Ranec uses is real or made up? I figured that if it's okay, Lily might know how to translate or speak ancient languages so that our characters can communicate. Or that she and Elaine would find something to translate it. Mostly for our sake.