All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:40 pm 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)
Blog: View Blog (59)

OOC Rules:

- Alpha Standards apply. Read this rule carefully, as random posts just to fill space clash with it:

2.) Specific Rules:

b) Quality Standards: Besides common-sense spelling and grammar, the minimum standards in Alpha are equivalent to the advanced or veteran's roleplaying sections you may be familiar with on other roleplaying sites. You should make an effort to write at least one large paragraph of approximately 15 or MORE sentences, or several smaller ones. You should also advance the plot, develop your character, or say something meaningful and relevant in every post. Remember there is a level of QUALITY to be upheld here. Length is important but it should not be the most important. Quality over Quantity.

- No godmodding. First offense, and you will be warned. Second time, you will be asked to leave the roleplay. If you need to move someone's character for the sake of your post, I need to see their permission here in this thread.

- Read through the other posts carefully before sending your own. This is a group roleplay, so interaction is a must.

- Please follow the provided template for the character sheets. If you have a premade character, please adapt him or her to the provided template.

- If you won't be able to post within the one-week period, please let us know if you want us to wait for longer. If we get no warning, we'll move ahead and you can post on the next round.

- Be patient. Everyone has lives, so if they are not posting later than the schedule, we should all be patient and wait. The provided schedule is nothing more than a guideline, but it can and will be extended on request.

Character creation rules:

- The max number of characters is 2 for writer.
- Before creating a 'different' character (any race other than pure blood wizard, half blood wizard or muggle born ) please check with the GM.
- Characters for this plot will be adults - professors and/or staff members.
- Please, PM me your character sheet for approval before posting it here.

Posting order (to be defined as people start posting):

Shadow Lady - creedhunter - Kee/Xeyn - Gunther - Fain - Eferhilda - torosuperfly16 - Kiddo - Cer Kamber

Note: This order can be changed according to necessity. Should one person need to post outside their assigned position, please post in the OOC or talk to the person whose turn it would be in advance, so the person know to hold on.

Link for lore: Harry Potter Lexicon

Last edited by Shades on Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:50 am, edited 7 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:58 pm 

Sort of back.

Character sheet templates:

Professor Template

Full Name:
Nickname(s), if any:
Age (birth date):
Discipline(s):
House, if Hogwarts student in the past:
School of origin, if went to another:
Other positions (head of house, for instance):
Race (full-blood, half-blood, muggle born):
Wand:
Pet, if any (optional for professors):
Additional skills, if any (another discipline in which your character is particular skilled other than their own):
Picture (optional, human pictures only):
Description:
Personality (qualities, flaws, I need your character to be described as a real person):
Alignment (Good, Neutral, Evil / Loyal, Neutral, Chaotic - evil characters will naturally have to be cunning enough to hide their true alignment. Remember that the simple fact a character was a student from a given house does not define their alignment -ask me if you need clarification):
Fears:
Dreams:
Relationship status:
Family (parents, siblings, children):
Brief background from birth to the current moment (at least the major highlights of the character's life):
Misc (anything else you consider relevant about your character):

Staff Template

Full Name:
Nickname(s), if any:
Age (birth date):
Position:
House, if Hogwarts student in the past:
School of origin, if went to another:
Race (full-blood, half-blood, muggle born):
Wand:
Pet, if any (optional for staff members):
Picture (optional, human pictures only):
Description:
Personality (qualities, flaws, I need your character to be described as a real person):
Alignment (Good, Neutral, Evil / Loyal, Neutral, Chaotic - evil characters will naturally have to be cunning enough to hide their true alignment. Remember that the simple fact a character was a student from a given house does not define their alignment -ask me if you need clarification):
Fears:
Dreams:
Relationship status:
Family (parents, siblings, children):
Brief background from birth to the current moment (at least the major highlights of the character's life):
Misc (anything else you consider relevant about your character):

List of Disciplines:

Ancient Runes - Free
History of Magic - Free
Muggle Studies - Free
Defense Against the Dark Arts - Professor Evianna Veltrom
Transfiguration - Professor Tyresius Calvin Jordan
Divination - Professor Elias Conwy Haearn
Charms - Professor Isaac Goldstone
Care of Magical Creatures - Professor Leandra Umbrax
Herbology - Professor Rezekiel Rodwell
Astronomy - Professor Bernice Carmody Kerry
Potions - Professor Tiernan Mortimer
Arithmancy - Free

List of Staff Positions:

Headmaster: Prof. Angus Peters McAllister - NPC
Deputy Headmaster/mistress: Free
Head of House - Gryffindor: Prof. Isaac Goldstone
Head of House - Hufflepuff: Free
Head of House - Ravenclaw: Prof. Bernice C. Kerry
Head of House - Slytherin: Prof. Tyresius C. Jordan
Caretaker: Free
Librarian: Miss Athanasia Carey - NPC
School Nurse: Prof. Leandra Umbrax
Nurse Aides: Prof. Tiernan Mortimer (occasional)
Groundskeeper (Apprentice): Alexander Bartok Winston
Maintenance: Alexander Bartok Winston
Student Counselor: Prof. Bernice C. Kerry

Last edited by Shades on Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:48 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:34 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

I plan on keeping the same character, I think I can just copy and paste him over, here yes?

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:37 pm 

Wandering through uncharted space...

Location: Canada... Somewhere in the North of Kere's Domain...
Medals: 6
1st Year (1) Most Helpful Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (3)

I will be keeping Tiernan and will be doing the edits tomorrow that are required to fit with the new stuff. If any are required. To tired tonight.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:34 pm 

Sort of back.

Yes, you can both transfer your characters as they are. Only thing I changed was expanding a little on the alignment options. I will be posting mine here tomorrow as well, hopefully.

Also super tired, will do the adjustments/editing characters in their positions tomorrow as well.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:50 pm 

PLaying SQUAD with TASQ

Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) Most Helpful Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (8)

Full Name: Tyresius Calvin Jordan (Nickname: "Tyre")
Age (Birthday): 50 (15 August 1968 )
Discipline(s): Tranfiguration
House, if Hogwarts student in the past: Slytherin
Other positions: Head of Slytherin House
Race: Pure Blood
Wand: 14" rosewood with Fairy Wing core
Pet: 6-year old Irish Wolfhound named, "Charles Leslie" or simply, "Charlie" and on occasion, "Bonnie Prince Charlie".
Additional skills: Charms & Drama

"Charles Leslie" | +
"Baldur on the left and Charles Leslie on the right"

Photograph:
Tyre Jordan | +

[b] Description/Appearance:
Professor Jordan stands 5'10" (178cm), weighs 168 lbs and he has bluish gray eyes. Professor Jordan's hair is cut short, but usually wild and windswept. The only aspect of his appearance left untidy is his hair. His temples are gray and the majority of the hair is dark brown. A scroll arcs across the outside of his left shoulder. Inside the scroll is the inscription, "Fada Gan Iarracht" which is an Irish phrase simply meaning "nothing can be achieved without effort". His left forearm is adorned with an eight inch celtic cross. His most notable feature is his wild hair and handlebar mustache.

Professor Jordan is particularly fastidious. Neat and meticulous best describes Professor Jordan's style of dress. He can be found wearing a fashionable suit. The buttoned shirts he wears have either band, high band, or tall standing collars. On occasion, he will wear a folded corner wing collar, specifically the first day of classes at school. His suits are traditional wizarding garb with or without a vest and almost always with a cloak if not a full robe. Tyre prefers darker colors like black, brown and emerald green, but will often offset the dark colored clothing with a brighter color. In Autumn, he will wear a bright orange vestment with a brown suit. His emerald green robes will almost always have a lavendar or purple scarf in accessory. When wearing black, there are many different options, but he does tend to gravitate toward reds. Professor Tyre Jordan wears either patent leather low quarter leather pointed-toe shoes or a high black or brown riding boot polished to a glass-like finish.

Personality: Professor Jordan is an ambitious, arrogant, aggressive, confident and proud wizard who is out for his own good. He will do what is necessary to satisfy the Headmaster's wishes, but personally, is not interested, unless of course the Headmaster is helping Professor Jordan get a leg up on the competition. In fact, Professor Jordan would be more than willing to take on the role of Headmaster at Hogwarts.

Tyre Jordan enjoys listening to classical music and has memorized all 38 Shakespearean plays. He enjoys engaging in physical exercise, working out as well as running on a regular basis. As a pure blood wizard, Professor Jordan believes Hogwarts is a better place because he is there.

Alignment: Dark (Chaotic Neutral)
Likes: Jameson's Irish Whiskey, lamb stew, studying/learning Transfiguration spells, charms, hexes and curses, shakespeare, hiking or running in the mountains/woods and duels.
Dislikes: Laziness, poor grammar and spelling, sloven, untidy people and living spaces, anyone disrespecting authority and other people's property and muggles who believe they are entitled to great things
Fears: anything that he may consider embarrassing, looking like a fool.
Dreams: To become Headmaster of Hogwarts
Relationship status: Single, not looking
Family: His parents both died during the first Wizard War. No siblings or other notable relatives available.
Brief background: Brief History: While a student at Hogwart's School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Tyre Jordan was a member of Slytherin House, studying hard. He never served as prefect but was a Chaser for Slytherin for five of his seven years at Hogwarts scoring an average of 18 goals or 180 points per year. Often times Tyre Jordan was criticized for committing more fouls than goals. He was noted for Blagging, Blatching, and Cobbing. It was common knowledge that Tyre Jordan wore elbow pads specifically for Cobbing. He is proud to note that he never once was accused of Haversacking or Quaffle-pocking. The other three offenses, he always chalks up to an aggressive play style. Tyre admits to only drawing his wand one time in his final year to assist a fellow Slytherin injured by the Ravenclaw Keeper. Tyre has carried resentment for anyone from Ravenclaw House since then.

When Tyre left Hogwarts, he excelled in Transfiguration successfully training himself to morph into an Irish Wolfhound named "Baldur" (Animagus). Professor Jordan has always kept an Irish Wolfhound as a pet. In reality, the two are inseparable, being best of friends.

Tyre left Hogwarts to pursue acting. He attended the Wizarding Academy of Dramatic Arts (W.A.D.A.) in London graduating in 1990 with a degree in Shakespearean plays. He worked for a few acting troops for the next ten years before falling in with a group in Romania known for their unique style of acting. They integrated magic into their performances and only performed for magic audiences. This gave Jordan a flair for embellishments!

At the time of the Battle of Hogwarts, Tyre Jordan was living in Romania. He heard about the death of Voldemort after a play one night. Although he aligned himself politically with the Death eaters, he never was one, and quite frankly would not have joined Lord Voldemort on his quest simply because it conflicted with his own. He admired the wizard for his strength, resourcefulness and leadership, but he felt the same way about Harry Potter. He knew neither one.

After the fall of Voldemort, Tyre returned to the United Kingdom and secured a position at the Ministry of Magic on the Committee on Experimental Charms. In this capacity, Professor Jordan has increased his knowledge of Charms to include those that he and his colleagues created while working at the Ministry of Magic. It was while working at the Ministry that Tyre Jordan was contacted by the headmaster at Hogwarts.

Misc:
Patronus: Irish Wolfhound

ImageImage

My Characters
My Writing Styles
Galileo Corporation
Modern Wargaming Rules
Bakushima; Fantasy Feudal Japan

Best Days for RPing
Fri - Sun

Attitude | +
"The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude to me is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than success, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, gift, or skill. It will make or break a company...a church...a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past...we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10 percent what happens to me and 90 percent how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our attitudes. "
~ Charles Swindoll

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:43 am 

Ill post mine up tomorrow, heading to bed now

The Human/Doctor: But you made me.
The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.
Rose: But he's not you.
The Doctor: He needs you. That's very me.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:14 am 

Sort of back.

No rush. Let me know if you need any help with the creation. I'll post mine today as soon as I can.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:41 am 

Wandering through uncharted space...

Location: Canada... Somewhere in the North of Kere's Domain...
1st Year (1) Most Helpful Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (3)

Full Name: Tiernan Mortimer
Nickname(s), if any: Tier (by his friends)
Discipline(s): Potions
School of origin, if went to another: N/A
Other positions: Antidotes and Assists in the hospital wing from time to time. Nurse during the summer at St. Mungos in their poisoning ward and sometimes called in to assist with particularly challenging cases.
Race: Half-Blood
Wand: Unicorn 12 3/4 Hawthorn
Pet, if any: Snowy owl named Edifar and a Snake named Salar
Additional skills, if any: Healing (most moderate to minor spells), Antidotes to just about any potions, brilliant at potions (evident by his teaching spot)
Picture: WIP
Description: Tall, dark and handsome would begin the description. Tiernan always wears Slytherin colors of greens, silver and black. Predominantly black with hints of greens, usually dark. He has long raven black hair which he wears in a series of micro braids, he has a caramel complexion (not quite white, not quite black, somewhere in-between, thus caramel). His eyes are a cold ice blue and his face is usually set in a mask of cold indifference. A skill he learned young to hide his true emotions.
Personality: Tiernan is like a bulldog he knows what he wants and he'll persue it until he gets it. He will stop at nothing, not even murder, to attain his goals. He is cold, ruthless and deadly. He has a short temper and is willing to fight for what he believes in. He doesn't tolerate failure, including in himself. He has often been described as an butthole, but in truth he isn't really an butthole. He just doesn't like people and people don't like him. He seems cold and withdrawn a lot of the time, unless your his friend then he can be quite the charmer. His sense of humour tends to be very dry and sarcastic if it exists at all. He rules his classroom with an iron fist and students tend to fear him, with good reason. He expects everyone to perform to their best and if it is evident will go out of his way to help if he can. Those that are not willing to learn however, receive nothing but a cold and alarmingly frightening teacher to deal with.
Alignment: Neutral with a hint of evil. He doesn't give a rats rear end about anything outside of what he wants and the morals code he abides by. Thus he is mostly neutral. Raised by one ex-death-eater father and a pureblood supremacist mother Tiernan has an evil streak in his blood.
Likes: Calm, silence and the subtlety of potions. The science of the discipline is a finer magic then any other one out there, in his mind.
Dislikes: noise, crowds, conversations that have no purpose, not getting what he wants.
Fears: to disappoint his mother. Family above all else. That's the one line Tiernan won't cross. He won't betray his family.
Dreams: to marry, have a family of his own and carry on the family heritage that has been passed down to him by his blood relatives.
Relationship status: single
Family :
  • Mother: Aryanna Mortimer
  • Father: Talyn Mortimer
  • Baby Brother: Eliarah Mortimer
Brief background from birth to the current moment: Aryanna is a pureblood witch who's entire family tree can be tracked and she is exceptionally proud of this fact. She was a supporter of the death eaters, but never crossed the line to join them or partake in the dark arts, for her family line could not be allowed to be tainted in any way. Thus it was that she met Talyn at school in their last year. A young man who was much more for the dark side then for anything else and made a point of not hiding this fact.

Tiernan was born in 1988. His mother was a stay at home mom and raised Tiernan almost by herself during his younger years. Until his brother was born in 1997. Talyn began spending time with his son in 1990, and the two became close. The Mortimer home is a large estate that is located on the outskirts of a wizarding village. The home where Tiernan and Eliarah grew up was relatively sheltered from the muggle world and they were raised like most wizarding children. Their mother was extremely strict and required beyond exceptional behaviour and grades from both boys. Eliarah never succeeded to the level that Tiernan did, but Eliarah was always more popular and mannered then Tiernan. Where Tiernan was cold and distant Eliarah was warm and fun. The boys are twin in appearance, but they are miles apart in personality.

Tiernan spent his whole adolescent years angry and resentful about their father's incarceration for the crimes of being a death eater. Something Tiernan never forgave his father for, abandoning them. To Tiernan their father's action is the ultimate of betrayals, but these thoughts are something he could never utter or allow to show for Aryanna was exceptionally dedicated and almost worshipful of the boys father.

Tiernan excelled at potions and schooling while Eliarah excelled at people interactions. It is why after a stint at St. Mungos Tiernan became a teacher while Eliarah went straight into the ministry to work in some office Tiernan never cared to learn about. Tiernan has few friends and made fewer in school. The one he did make however was Nice. A girl he befriended when he was a prefect. They were friends while Tiernan was in school, being young and still distracted with the bigger things of life after school he didn't pursue any relationships outside of friendship. He didn't have a lot of friends and he fell out of touch with them soon after graduating school. Tiernan was never into the whole teenage, kid things. Focus and driven he was an outcast and a loner. His cunning, drive and determination along with his familial history of being in Slytherin are what led him to be sorted into that house even if he was vastly gifted.
Misc: None at present time.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:16 am 

Sort of back.

Full Name: Bernice Carmody Kerry

Nickname(s), if any: Nice (friends), Bernie (husband only)

Discipline(s): Astronomy, able to fill in for Divination if needed

House, if Hogwarts student in the past: Ravenclaw

Other positions: Ravenclaw Head of House, Counselor for troubled students

Race: Full-blood

Wand: Unicorn hair, 12 3/4 in, Chestnut, Hard

Pet, if any: None

Additional skills, if any: Divination. Avoids using it, though, whenever possible.

Picture:

Description: Around 5'4" in height, 112 lbs, blonde hair, blue eyes, petite frame, delicate appearance in general.

Personality: Bernice is a giver. She is kind and loyal to a fault to those she loves, and tends to think the best out of all she comes in contact with. Her nature tends to make her somewhat innocent to the evils around her, but Bernice's intuition has served her well and kept her out of trouble throughout her life. She is also extremely careful not to disturb or bother anyone, and likes to keep an open mind and an open door. She might sometimes seem a little averse to forming close bonds, but it is only her shyness showing, and she will open up once she feels comfortable with the people around her.

Alignment: Chaotic Good (more concerned with actually doing for others than with adhering to the rules)

Likes: Tea, Milk, Sweets, Children, Small animals, Flowers, Books, Helping others

Dislikes: Coffee, Spicy food, Rudeness (doesn't have to be aimed towards herself), Coldness, Meddling people, Seeing someone hurt and being unable to help

Fears: Losing her loved ones, No longer being able to help others, Her visions

Dreams: To have a happy and stable family, To remain working at Hogwarts for as long as she can manage

Relationship status: Married. Jonas Kerry, 30.

Family: Parents - Peter Carmody and Sandra Blake Carmody, both deceased. No children or siblings.

Brief background from birth to the current moment: Bernice was born into a modest, but happy family. Her family kept pure bloodlines mostly due to having lived in the same small area than due to design. The Carmodies were not wealthy, but had enough to live and were content with what they had. Going to Hogwarts, for Bernice, was like going into another world. The school probably housed more people than her whole small village. Being sorted into Ravenclaw, Bernice loved the school. It was the ideal place to quench her thirst for knowledge, and she took as many disciplines as humanly possible. Her favorite by far was Astronomy, and she did very well in Divination due to an affinity to her own intuition. It was also in Hogwarts that Bernice met the love of her life. Jonas was two years ahead of her, and a prefect to her house. The young couple clicked right away, but took the traditional route and waited until they finished school to get married and start their lives together. Jonas landed a job in the Ministry of Magic, investigation suspicious activity, and Bernice, after additional studies, accepted a position as a teacher in her old school.

Misc: Bernice has a very strong intuition, and the gift of Foresight. It is a gift she regards as a partial curse, as sometimes visions come unannounced, leaving her physically and emotionally drained afterwards. All of those sudden visions are tragic in nature, and maybe this is why she hates the gift so much. She has also been known to faint or stay asleep for long periods of time after some particular visions. Also, meets Jonas for dinner in Hogsmead in the weekends, when possible.

Last edited by Shades on Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:31 am 

Sort of back.

Full Name: Angus Peters McAllister
Position: Headmaster
House, if Hogwarts student in the past: Gryffindor
Race: Muggle born
Wand: Phoenix feather, 15 inches, Ash, Flexible
Picture:

Personality: Quite open and warm. Tends to keep a neutral view on all his staff, leaning towards friendly when he finds the opening.
Alignment: Loyal good
Relationship status: Single
------------
Full Name: Athanasia Carey
Position: Librarian
Race: Full-blood
Wand: Unknown
Picture:

Personality: Largely unknown. For those who spend time around her, seems pretty plain and focused mostly on work.
Alignment: Neutral

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:32 am 

Sort of back.

Two NPC's added. Will link all of the characters to their positions when we have them all.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:54 am 

Medals: 1
Contest Winner (1)

Okay, okay. I can join in here - if I can have my character take Care of Magical Creatures and be the school's nurse.

Edit: Removed desire to be school counselor as it has been taken.

The Shards United!..?
SuperVillain Weekly OOC / SuperVillain Weekly IC
Sengoku Jidai: Aspiring Daimyo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:06 am 

Sort of back.

Care of Magical Creatures and Nurse are open, waiting on your app.

Edited to reflect above post.

Last edited by Shades on Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:08 am 

So if all the characters are adults instead can i just make my character a little older and have it be her first year teaching?

The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:10 am 

Sort of back.

@Cer: Sure, no problem at all. If you want to, you can PM me the edited CS for a quick review before you post here. As you prefer.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:11 am 

Okay ill do that. Got a job interview to go to first. Ill be back on later.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:12 am 

Sort of back.

No rush at all. Good luck!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:43 am 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)

Full Name: Alexander Bartok Winston

Nickname(s): Al, Alex

Position: Maintenance/ Apprentice Grounds Keeper

House: Hufflepuff

Race: Muggle-Born

Wand: Cedar, 10 1/4 inches, phoenix tail feather, flexible

Pet: Thanatos- Wolf

Picture:

Description: Alexander stands at a modest 5’10 and weighs roughly 200lbs, due to his work ethic and general physical activities the mass he has is muscle. Sandy blonde hair adorns his head, which is often kept roughly cut to allow little to no maintenance as he prefers to spend his time doing more important things rather than be concerned with his attire. This is often why now he can be found in whatever is relaxed in fitting but also something sturdy enough to handle the rigors of the work that he puts into his life daily. Eyes are the color of warm honey, a color that shifts to a more golden under the right light.

Personality: Honest to the point of being blunt about most things, there is really only the one thing that he cares to withhold from people and that is often for good reason. Over the years he has developed a bit of a temper that can sometimes get the better of him rather than aid him in most situations. If he is not working on something with his hands, they seem to always be moving, like he is trying to calm them and find them something to do. This leads to him picking at the material of his clothing, or running his hand through his hair a couple of time while in thought or focusing.

Alignment: Good. Alex seems unable to be bad. Sure the occasional sneaking out of the dorms was done when he was younger, but it was mostly at the behest of others and to lend his ability to whatever cause they might have been up to. It is his loyalty to his friends that guides him and will make him do what is right and good, regardless of the consequences or situation.

Likes: Food( meat in particular), hunting, farming, fixing things and making new friends.

Dislikes: Cowards, Bullies, Veggies and the heat.

Fears: Rejection, lost, friendless and abandoned.

Dreams: Of being normal and having a family.

Family: He is the only child of his parents, both of whom are still living and that he makes a habit to visit at least once a month.

Brief background from birth to the current moment: Alex was born to a couple of muggles who had always wanted a child of their own. Through trial and the help of modern science, he was able to be conceived. Their miracle child he was everything they hoped for and more. It is speculated that the reason he was found out so late was the nature of his conception. The way that modern tech messes with magic that caused his magical abilities to be repressed until the age of 13. The letter was delivered by a member of the Hogwarts staff who explained the delay, or how they expected the reasoning for the delay and Alex was then taken to the school. From there he was sorted into Hufflepuff, a house who seemed to mirror the upbringing that he was given by his parents.

From there most of his life at the school was uneventful, like most Hufflepuffs, they stuck together and were relaxed with a hard work ethic that afforded him exceptional grades while in school. Especially, when it came to brewing potions and learning about the natural world around them, for he seemed to truly embody and take hold of what his House stood for. Often, Alex could be found either in the dirt or holding a handful of dirt, something about being close to the natural world a soothing aspect that helped him later in life.

When the War finally came, he like many of those within his house, chose to stand with Harry Potter and fight for those they loved and cared for. In the midst of combat, he was gravely wounded and subsequently bit by a werewolf. One of the few things he can recall of that moment is the pain as it burned into his skin and left him with a lasting scar that he has since covered up with an intricate tattoo that goes down the length of his right arm. Upon graduation, he opted to stay and work at the school rather than try to do anything else in the world. The curse that he carries weighs heavy on his heart and he prefers to stay close to a place where he can run wild during the full moons. So, he is the keeper of Hogwarts, the man behind the scenes he ensures the place runs as it should and that any heavy lifting that is needed gets done. When not in the castle he apprentices with the Grounds Keeper, another aspect of his life that he thoroughly enjoys and wants to perhaps someday make his permanent career; something about caring for the animals and the grounds soothes his otherwise angry soul.

Misc: Unknown to most of the staff, save for perhaps the headmaster or anyone who was there when it happened, Alex is a werewolf. He contracted the illness during the Second Wizarding War when he was bitten by Fenrir Greyback.

When he can he brews the Wolfsbane Potion to help keep his human mind when shifted. The potion is very hard to make and should he be unable to get the proper ingredients, he instead heads out into the woods with Thanatos to run and chase wild game, least he hurt someone he cares about.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:00 pm 

Sort of back.

Approved. Will add him to the list.