All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:16 am 

Wandering through uncharted space...

Location: Canada... Somewhere in the North of Kere's Domain...
Medals: 6
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)
1st Year (1) Most Helpful Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (3)

This is the OOC for Goatboy19 and Fain's RP. The setting is being designed by Goatboy. This RP is set in BC and is about werewolves and other creatures.

I have left the history out and kept the personality brief so we can work on char building as we go through the RP, if you'd rather I include a char deeper personality and history let me know and I'll change it up.

Name
Alivia Clearwater

Race
Human

Appearance
Alivia is tall for a female at 5'6" with long black hair that cascaded down to her mid back. She has a long white strand dyed in the front of it that frames her face. She usually wears her hair down unless hse's going out then she'll spin it up into an intricate weave. Alivia has an oval face with a small button nose and large amber eyes that seem to sparkle with life and energy.

Alivia is muscular and athletic with a very cowgirl dress style of button-down plaid shirts, black jeans/dark blue jeans and cowboy boots. Alivia however does have a 'going out' style. She likes to wear black pants or black jeans with thigh-high leather boots and a nice low cut flowing shirt. Not that her older brother lets her out alone often.

Personality
Strong willed and confrontational Alivia doesn't take orders from anyone. She is stubborn and determined and never gives up. She will attack a problem until she has the solution she wants and no barely means anything to the young woman. Alivia is loyal and obedient only to one person, her big brother David. He raised her after the car crash that claimed their parents and he's her whole world. She could never hurt him. To the rest of the world she is a reclusive, almost dark, silent girl who speaks with looks rather then with words most of the time.

When Alivia goes out with friends, which is rare that she will now that they are in BC rather than in the large city of LA. She is the life of the party. David moved them up to BC after Alivia almost ODed at a club one night far too high on drugs and drinking too much. David decided that going back to their dad's hometown was the best solution for the troubled teen. The two of them have lived in BC for a year now.

David Clearwater
Name

Male

Human
Race

David is a large male with a thick muscular build from hard labour. He works as a lumberjack in the BC forests when the season a lots for it and when it doesn't he'll work construction and some factory shifts to pay for his sisters education, their home and the bills. David looks older then he is appearing around his 30s even though he is only 27 years old. David is average at 6'6" with shoulder length black hair and large amber eyes that match his sisters. He wears a well-trimmed beard that he keeps just a few inches long. Barely past his chin.

David has always been someone who dresses plainly in blue jeans, cowboy boots, a white t-shirt and a button down plaid shirt. He has no other wardrobe style. He is very much a utilitarian man who is simply trying to find a quiet slice of life for him and his sister.
Appearance

Cool and rational David has always been the voice of reason to his strong headed sister. David is a peaceful individual who is slow to anger and who doesn't speak his feelings. He doesn't show how he feels and bottles everything inside. He is rather easy going and often more silent then merits. He doesn't have much of a party life as he was forced to grow up too soon and take on the responsibility of his sister when he was only eighteen years old.

David isn't an education man, he's a man who enjoys the quiet of life and the peace of working. He has always preferred the quiet of BC then the bustle of the big city. For David it was natural to come to BC and it feel slike home in a way LA never did.

David is a family man, he would do anything for his sister and although he is single if he had a girl he'd treat her right. He's been raised proper and he thinks he's done a good job raising his sister even though he made mistakes. He holds himself responsible for her additions and the damage that it did to his sister. That above all else is why he took her here to BC a year ago to give her a fresh start and hopefully keep her safe this time.
Personality

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:55 pm 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

do you mind if i use pictures? I would still have to fill in some things as they are not on the picture, but i thought i would ask before i did.

also there are more then just werewolves, they just happened to be one of the main races :p

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:06 am 

:D SHINEY!

absolutely you may use pictures of course. I am an artist and I love pictures!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:23 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Name: Micky Flameclaw

Race: Werewolf

Appearance: http://www.deviantart.com/art/eaten-by-wolves-448639897 stands at 6'2, with black hair that is long enough to fall into his eyes, when he smiles you can see his wolf teeth which are sharp. his skin is usually pale, but come summer he will have somewhat of a tan. He has gray eyes that sometimes flash yellow when he is mad, that is just his werewolf blood showing through. Under his clothes the boy has a well toned body, this is cause of the running he does. The boy is usually wearing a cut of jean jacket, a hoodie, a band shirt under that, and then a pair of ripped jeans and stake shoes.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/ ... 5cy4br.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/aDxQc4d.jpg

Personality: short fuse and acts without thinking, Micky has been known to also get into fights for very small things. Many would say he is just looking for any reason to fight any one, which in many ways he is. Though he doesn't listen to most people, he will half listen to the alpha. Who is his mother, but most of the time he just doesn't even listen to her. To everyone, Micky is a hot head who likes to cause chaos and steal things. Most keep out of his way, even though he is a ass. He has a weakness, girls. He gets all confused and blush full around them, which also makes him a little mad cause many girls make some dumb comment about it. Then they wind up getting scared as he will push them against a wall or into the lockers.

Abilities:

Fast healing: can heal at a very fast rate, small cuts well heal almost right away. Broken bones may take anywhere from three hours to a week, depending what bone and how bad the break is. unless he is stuck by silver, Then healing is much slower.

Pureblood: can turn others into werewolves, as long as his spit comes into contact with the persons heart through the blood. So that means there has to be some kind of wound so it can go into the blood stream

Clothe shift: his clothes shift with him, so they do not rip and nor does he need to take them off before shifting. As they will be on his body when he shifts back

Pick pocketing/picking locks: since he was young, Micky has always had a odd interest in pick pocketing and picking locks.

Here is Micky, I have to go to work now so I'll work on my elf or dragon-kin when I come back.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:10 am 

No rush. Micky is an awesome character! I'm a really patient person so I don't mind waiting.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:57 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Would you mind telling me what you like about him? :p also I'm not sure if you know this or not. But werewolves can eat meat raw :p

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:30 am 

2nd Year (1)

Name: Ashley Adlersflügel

Age: looks to be 24 but is really around six hundred years

Race: Dragon-Kin

Appearance: Dragon-kin are very tall, the men are usually around nine or ten feet tall, the woman are around seven and eight feet tall, Ashley is 7'2" though she uses magic to make her self look around 5'9". She has long black hair that stops just blow the small of her back, Ashley has a oval face with a nice nose, she has a pair of flame eyes like most dragon-kin. There eyes flicker and look like a flame, but again she uses magic to make them look gray. She has pale skin, but has scales. The scales are like armour, they cover from her wrist to past her elbow on both arms, there are scales that go from just under her arm pit to her waist along the side, and join together just under her breasts. Then the scales are along her legs from the thighs to just below the knee. The scales are just black, like her hair. She doesn't have to use magic to hide the scales unless wearing something that shows lots of skin.

Ashley is very muscular, she looks like she goes to the gym and lifts weight every day, but really that's just the natural look of a dragon-kin. She is usually dressed in large flannel, with a band shirt under it, usually something like AC/DC or Led Zeppelin. She then is usually wearing skinny jeans and boots with it, though if she is going out, She will wear a long dress that hides her legs, but it will hug her body to show off her curves.

Personality: Out spoken and aggressive, Ashley speaks her mind and doesn't really care if she offends someone, But she will Amit when she is in the wrong and such. Ashley let's her feelings out, but does her best to hide them when it's not a time to show them. She has been known to go on the attack, in conversations, to a point where she breaks the persons whole argument. Though that is only when she is actually invested in the argument, other wise she will back down when it comes to a point like that.

Ashley is very well educated person, she knows four languages including Latin, though that is not the native tongue for dragon-kin. There native tongue is well dragon, Ashley also takes pride in her skills as a tattoo artist and the drawings she does.

Though there is another side to the young dragon-kin, the staker/snowboarder side of her. The side that is usually shown through her clothes, this side is very relaxed and is easy to get along with. This side is shown every now and again, but comes out when she longboards.

Abilities:
Fire Breath: like a dragon, Ashley can breath fire. Though she can only do it for a few seconds, but it comes in handy every now and again.

Magic: this is the base of what hides her true self from what has come the human world, she has a large amount of magic. But she does not care of the art and uses it for basic things.

Interlock memory: Ashley has the memory's of her blood line, she can go through them and see what her blood line saw. This is rare throughout Dragon-Kin and the other creatures, she can also have the memory's play like a movie in her head.

Basic abilities: superhuman like strength.
Faster healing: no where near as fast as a werewolves.
Tough skin: making her harder to cut or hurt.

I would also like to point out that Micky has something like super strength and can run faster :p I forgot to add those. Anyways I didn't know where to put it, but it will come up in the rp that Ashley is from Germany.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:20 am 

I like how you made his personality and how you listed his abilities and explained them. Also no I didn't, well ok Yes I did, but it's also depend on which lore you go with some is just really undercooked meat and some is raw. I didn't know that Miky was the raw meat guy. I love dragons-kin so this is awesome!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:41 am 

2nd Year (1)

Great, so we already to start?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:15 am 

2nd Year (1)

Fain! XD I just need a yes or no

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:51 pm 

2nd Year (1)

I would like to point out that this town and such are made up, only th country and province are real :p it's hard to find a town that I want to place this in. :p so sorry if you were hoping for a real town.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:21 am 

2nd Year (1)

viewtopic.php?f=80&t=47547 somethings got kinda off track, but i hope it gives you a picture of the town and what the start of the two lives are. there will be much more to cum, but i cant say much as it would just give to much hahaha. ok off to bed.. its 1:30 am...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:05 am 

2nd Year (1)

*Pokes Fain*

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:52 am 

Sorry hun, I've been swamped with work and working on catching up on my owed posts. I'm working in order of oldest to newest. So that way I tag the people who've been waiting longest for posts I have four left on my to do list including yours. Your post is third on my list and should be done today. I"m really sorry about the wait. Life has just gone crazy.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:44 am 

2nd Year (1)

Ahh it's just fine, I've just been very bored haha. I haven't gotten into many rps of late so I really need something to read.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:58 pm 

2nd Year (1)

I know this is very late but I don't remember if I said Micky is also artist :p I just remembered when I read your post >.< I'm very sorry

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:17 pm 

no need to be sorry. That's great it'll be a point for them to interact over. Those are always good.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:02 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Alright, haha.