All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Scarborough Fair
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:02 am 

The Blood Trials have officially begun.

Blog: View Blog (1)

@WildSpawn @stardust @thetruegarsot

I posted for you three and forgot to tag you. I edited, but idk if it showed up to you guys. Also Garsot, I edited the main post because I forgot to add your characters to the roster please check that the links work.

Star, I edited the slot with phyras character to list her as yours. So if you planned on making a new character sheet for her or something let me know so I can change the link.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:34 pm 

@thetruegarsot Dunt stealz mah color T_T

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:18 am 

Medals: 1
Most Patient (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Hey guys! Scarborough Fair is on the front page under most popular topics!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:05 pm 

0.0 Yuuuuushhh!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:46 pm 

Surprise surprise guys! We're gonna have a special cameo appearance!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:36 am 

Medals: 2
Most Helpful Member (1) Contest Winner (1)

Resubmitting this CS under my own name since I've taken the role.

Name: Cestaline Enhingson-Caldwell IV
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Species: Human
Job/Career: Evil Queen of Scarborough
Magic: Druidic earth magic
History: Scarborough was once a beautiful kingdom, with lush hills and thriving wilds. When the first settlers arrived, it was a fragile and uncertain peace, but it did not last for long as they began to build their human cities. The druids fought to protect it, but were slain by the men with iron weapons and numbers at their behest. Adding insult to injury, their castle was constructed over their most sacred of groves; an act of war, had there been enough druids to combat it. What was left of the survivors scattered to the winds, and the art of their nature magic became but a whisper in the old tales. Unknown to all but the surviving ancestors of their druid forebears, the art has been kept alive by a single bloodline. The ruins of their grove still speaks to them in their dreams, pleading for vengeance. One generation after the next attempted to find a way to restore it somehow, but Cestaline knew there would be no peaceful way to fulfill that oath. She married Allistair with every intent to one day see to it that Scarborough fell for good, no matter the cost.
Appearance: (Her tattoos do not appear unless she is using them to channel magic.)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:55 am 

Medals: 3
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
Most Helpful Member (1)

I regret to inform everyone that I will be dropping out of this roleplay. Francis is free for grabs as I really don't have a strong connection to him or you may kill him off as you see fit. The final decision will be up to you there Lewi. Thank you for letting me be a part of this awesome rp. It was certainly a great ride ^.^

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:56 am 

I hate to see you go. I invested a lot of work into trying to make this fun for everyone but if you have to go you have to. Was a pleasure tide.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:14 am 

Medals: 1
Most Patient (1)

Awwwwww....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:59 pm 

Alright guys, I'm going to try to add some fuel to this fire and get us back on track. I don't know if our cameo will be able to post any time soon due to some personal issues i'm not going to divulge, but as far as I know he's still scheduled to make his appearance eventually. On a better note, I am rereading the IC to get myself back into character and get vamped up for the things going to take place. We're not going to be moving on into the next step of the main plot before the cameo posts unless I state otherwise on here, but I do want to get posting frequency back up on Scarborough and renew interest in it. Since no main story parts are going to be embarked upon just yet, we can work on some character development among our characters as well as relationship building among them all. Just a heads up that I want to get back into a steady rhythm of posting for this roleplay, and that I hadn't bailed on you guys lol. So bear with me, I should have a post up in a few, and I would recommend that you guys reread the IC as well to get back up to speed. There might have been some things you missed the first time around or forgotten about that you need to recap on. If there are any questions or comments or anything feel free to post here or hmu in the skype group for scarborugh. You'd probably be able to find me easier on skype. I'm always on there. Thanks guys!

-Lewi

@Kiddo @thetruegarsot @Aria @krimson_nightmare @WildSpawn @Tidfe

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:18 pm 

Also! I had forgotten, but I just remembered by reading the OOC and updating the cast. Tide had to drop, so we need an evil general. Anyone up for the position of playing Francis Mozt?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:28 am 

My time isn't something to waste. My caring isn't something to let pass. Be greatful for what you have. It maybe what you get.

Medals: 2
1st Year (1) Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Name: Gabriel Fitzgerald
Sexual Orientation: No one knows. Not even he does.
Species:Human
Job/Career: Cameo
Magic: Yes, he has energy type powers. He has this comes in handy with his flirting. Because he lets out electric vibes of emothional stimulation. All he would need is to touch someone. An he could suggest the emotion to the brain.
History:Gabriel had grew up going by life with flirting. While holding a laid back attitude. But it wasn't only girl's who found him alluring. Men had even reacted to Gabriel's smooth flirting. But Gabriel didn't flirt to get things he wanted. But he had done it, for the game. To mess with peoples feelings or minds. Whatever came first. But the game wasn't limited. Because he was known to mess with his family with it.
Appearance:
| +
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/7a/59/17/7a5917486d4f60dacef84c2cab14346f.jpg

(Hope this is okay. I did this right before i went to bed. :D)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:18 pm 

Accepted.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:58 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Supporter (1)

Name: Sebastian Reiter
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Species: Human
Job/Career: N/A
Magic: No
History: It’s a hard life growing up alone on the streets. One’s very survival is based solely on how well you could bite, claw, scratch, gnaw, thieve and even kill to keep your miserable life intact. But Sebastian Reiter was good at it, very good. It took some time to get that skilled of course, what with having been in a couple different kingdoms and all. So by the time Reiter had made it to Damien’s Kingdom, he had already been well accomplished in the ways of street survival that one could hardly call it survival for him at this point. It was merely street-thriving. One had to have sharp and ruthless wits to really succeed out there and perhaps even be a pinch insane. Sebastian was all of these but more so he was smart. He knew that your best weapon was always 'Fear'. When the people feared you, life was easier. Sebastian could think of no better way to be feared than to single handedly slaughter a small contingent of Damien's army that patrolled the streets. So he did; mercilessly ended the lives of three foot soldiers and unzipped the guts of their Lieutenant onto the streets for all to see. The color of blood looked good on Sebastian, something he always noticed and relished in. While the onlookers observed in voiceless gasps at the scene they had just witnessed, Sebastian disappeared into the crowed. He could feel the panic begin to settle in on the crowd. They saw his deed in the clear daylight. They knew his face and they knew to fear it.

Appearance: Sebastian’s Soldier Garb. Sebastian stands at 6’1” with a lean muscular build. His skin is pale as a life in the shadows yields no rays of sunshine, figuratively or otherwise. A firm square jaw with a few days stubble, a mess of medium length dark brown wavy hair and pale blue eyes completes the visage under that mask.

This is for everything you’ve ever loved
Use all the pain that you’ve felt in your life as the currency go out and trade it for blood
You are not you. You are now us
We are the only ones that you can trust
You’ll become fear. They’ll become dust
Before this moment you didn't mean much
You are the smoldering vessel of punishment born to do nothing but justify us"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:24 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Supporter (1)

Edited my history after our convo Lewi. He's all set now :)

This is for everything you’ve ever loved
Use all the pain that you’ve felt in your life as the currency go out and trade it for blood
You are not you. You are now us
We are the only ones that you can trust
You’ll become fear. They’ll become dust
Before this moment you didn't mean much
You are the smoldering vessel of punishment born to do nothing but justify us"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:07 pm 

Perfect ^^

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:16 am 

Illithids (Mind Flayer): A Dreamers worst nightmare.

Location: The Mental Nexus, Where Thoughts Are Imported, And Ideas Are Exported.

Okay, so to Recap, I, Zwei, a.k.a, Bastion Valentine, will be taking over the Assistant & Archmagus. Any helpful tips on how each should be played, can, and should be sent to me via Pm. I hope for this to go smoothly, and to do that, cooperation and communication are key. As with all my roleplays, different characters will be represented by the color of the line beneath the text. In this case, as I did not write these, it will be as follows.
===========================================================================
Ex: Archmagus/Archmage: Archibald The Puppet Master=
====================================
Everyone gets their moment to shine, sadly, this poor foolish King's will last no longer than a decade. Archibald was brushing up on his Magic, after all, it's not an easy thing to learn. Looking through his Tomes, which although he did not need, he kept around for show. "Surge a voraginibus cadauer caesorum" The words rolled off his tongue, each syllable struck with a malevolent tone, the screams of anguish heard from below, as at that very moment, the Earth beneath the Wicked One shook intensely, as it ruptured with great force, long, thin, skeletal fingers digging into the soil, trying the crawl up from their final resting places. each one released an inhuman screech, or perhaps a shriek would fit better? Archibald didn't care, he was relishing in the absolute control he had over these wretched foul undead. "Soon... Soon everything will begin..."

=========================
=Ex: Archivist' Assistant: Earl Seaward=
=========================
Things happen for a reason, after all, if he hadn't been in the right place at the right time, he'd have never met Mr. Fitzgerald. Having some free-time, the Assistant decided to brush up on his training, practicing Parry, after parry, after parry, until he got it just right. This took time, effort, but most of all, energy, and seeing as how he wasn't old, he had plenty of it. The boy, achem, man, practiced for hours, before finally tiring himself out.

Click to summon my familiar. He's only an Hatchling, for now.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:20 am 

Very nice XD

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:14 am 

viewtopic.php?f=54&t=49114

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:58 am 

Okay guys, so I should have some time as soon as finals are over and I WILL be getting this roleplay back up and going no matter what it takes. I wanted to do a check in and see if there was any questions or if there is anything that needs addressed when I get back on the ball here. Any concerns from anyone? I also need to get a lock in for certain of who is playing who because I have had to do so many roster changes, so if you don't care, even if you're a prominent character, or haven't changed characters, at least give me a post on here saying hey, I read what you said and I am playing X characters and tell me which ones you're playing. That way I know who I need to find someone to play, who is okay, and how to update the roster. Please and thank you!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next