All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Yamirah's Darkest Hour
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:56 pm 

Wandering through uncharted space...

Location: Canada... Somewhere in the North of Kere's Domain...
Medals: 6
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)
1st Year (1) Most Helpful Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (3)

Introduction and Plot:
We gather in the lies and find our truth inside.

A group of mortals from all over Yamirah have gathered together in the hopes of finding the nine seals in time to stop the complete and utter destruction of their homes.

A long time ago when Yamirah was a different place and the races that called it home did not mingle as one across it’s surface a war broke out unlike any other. A war that soon enveloped the surface of Yamirah. A war that brought the planes into alignment.

Yamirah has three planes. The Higher Planes, where the goodder Demons live. The Mortal Planes, where all the people of Yamirah live. The Lower Planes, where the eviler Demons live. When these planes unite the Demons, who have far greater powers and are virtually immortal swarmed Yamirah for the first time in it’s history. Drawing the mortals into the greatest war that struck Yamirah. This war left it’s civilizations in ruins and caused the creation of the worst monsters in mortal history. Monsters that the mortals of Yamirah chose never to remember.

Two Demons, a Melek and a Cin united in the face of this utter destruction and realized that this war could not continue. If it did the people of Yamirah would be no more. Thus united these two beings forged what is known as the eleven seals. With what little army they had they rounded up the monsters laying waste to Yamirah and trapped them in a void known as the Vault. This Vault has thirteen seals locking it in place with the blood of the two who gave their lives. Immortalized in the memory of Yamirah as their savior. Their names whispered as prayers by it’s people. The Melek was named Moruzast and the Cin was named Zharohan. These are the only two names that the people of Yamirah know for a fact. The others of their gods and goddesses have been twisted and taken from the roots of these names. Made into tales to scare children into behaving.

Some remember the war, not in details and not as having lived through them or any time in the next hundred years after them, but in the writings of the old prophets chief amongst them Foldar one of the founding members of the Foldarian Order dedicated to the Foldarian Prophets. This order was formed by a few of the Demonkin who remained trapped on Yamirah after the planes were sealed shut.

Two seals are held by the Cin. Two seals are held by the Melek. Nine seals are hidden on Yamirah.

The Cin have found a way to use their two seals to release the least of the monsters trapped within the Vault. Now these monsters walk Yamirah’s lands seeking the nine seals that are there. These seals would give the Cin the power the need to release the lesser beasts trapped within the Vault and with these beasts as their army of darkness the Cin could then attack the Higher Planes and reclaim the other two seals that are contained there. Thus would the next Godswar begin.

There is a prophecy that was written by Foldar himself. A prophecy that tells of these times:

Shadows creep from night on low.
Darkness seeks a home beneath.
The stars will shine no more.

Yamirah will weep tears of blood.
Ash will coat her skin.
Pain will fill her voice as she cries out.

Death will sweep in wave.
Yet hope be not all lost.
It takes but nine to make it whole.

Nine seals hidden like the secret gems of Yamirah’s necklace.
Nine seals hidden inside her.
Rise up and seek, that which was hid.
To light thy way and end a war, yet not undone.

It is your task to find these seals. Nine in number. And hide them once more from the Cin who seek them.

Teaser:
A little light in the darkness.

The tiny form stood still in the growing wind. His feet barely inches from the ledge overhanging a good fifty foot drop. The small form standing no higher then four feet, maybe an inch or two higher but it was very unlikely, was gazing down intently at the tableau beneath him. A cloud of black empty night flowed like myst over the floor of that valley every now and again parting enough to offer a sight that twisted the man’s stomach into knots. The man’s eyes drifted to the next opening gazing down upon the twisted for of a man lying on his side his face facing up into the sky twisted at the wrong angle. His arms sprawled to either sides of his torn flesh. The one clearly crushed by something. Fingers grasping towards the sky. The mist shifted again and the mans gaze drifted to the next scene. A woman who lay sprawled on her back a shape misshapen and barely recognizable lay across her lower half obscuring the rest of the woman. Her head was thrown back and her mouth was open as if screaming without voice. Here eyes were clearly open and shining like the opaque moonstones that hung around her neck on a black collar. Her dress still covered her modestly was torn to tatters in a lot of places. What fascinated him the most about this scene wasn’t the woman or the fact that her hands were buried in the fur that covered the twisted heap of flesh across her lower body, but it was exactly that. The monster atop her. A dark black form almost blending into the mist of midnight was covered in thick fur and had a head somewhere between a wolf’s and a human’s. The shape was all wrong. The snout too small, the eyes to large. The ears too pointy. Everything about this wasn’t right. The arms were too muscular that a regular mortal frame couldn’t have born them without being crushed from the weight. The height was too tall to be normal, from this distance the man could tell that the beast was roughly eight to nine feet tall. The legs were bent at odd angles and the feet were far too large and looked more like paws with too long toes then actual feet. The hands were tip with large claws that could tear a man to kindling with one strike. The scene was terrifying.

The man’s breathing quickened as the myst shifted and revealed the worst image yet. He’d seen countless dead in the hour he’d stood on this ledge. The ground soaked with blood and tinged a dark drawn that was almost red. Tears began to flow down his cheeks as his eyes focused on the small forms. Four tiny forms smaller then even he was were huddled together clinging to one another. They had been torn apart. A limb still clinging to a shirt piece. A head here and a torso there. It was beyond imagining. It was worse then a nightmare. His face drained of color and he feared he’d be ill from the sight. It was evident these small forms were children. Children who’d been hiding, maybe even fleeing. He whipped his hand across his eyes trying to erase what he’d just seen as the mist moved in to cover the bodies once more. He shook all over and felt weak. His knees threatened to buckle. He didn’t know how much more this he could take. How could any sane men witness this horror.

“Have you seen enough Caldrian?” the deep ancient voice said from beside him. Caldrian nodded and turned to face the voice. His eyes closing with the faintest of prayers on his lips. His lips trembled as tears chocked him. He wanted to scream. He wanted to cry. He wanted to hide in a hole and never see anything again. However none of this would bring back the village.

“How many?” Caldrian asked his long time friend and ally as he opened his eyes to gaze up at the tall man. Where Caldrian was short and stocky Azur was tall and thin. Azur’s frame was built as thin as a rail, a very faint trace of muscles could be seen atop the bones that were much more prominent. His face was thin and angular with a square jaw and large amber eyes. Long bone white hair descended down to his hips loose and flowing in the gentle wind. His body was covered in flowing robes of white that seemed to flow and ebb around him more like a fog or living fabric then actual cloth. The motion unnatural to the flow of the wind. The fabric appeared to be constantly winding around him and unwinding, flowing across his form like another entity. The paper thin skin was tinged with a hint of brown that he was darker then his fare skinned cousins who were native to this region. Deep lines etching into the weather beaten features marked the aged appearance. Wisdom would be expected from the ancient and not the fast amount of power that ebbed from him.

“This is the sixth village we lost to the plague,” Azur answered his words clipped his voice almost distant. As Azur spoke Caldrian turned once more the mist. Shuddering. It had been like this at the three villages he’d been to in the last week.

“They head North?” Caldrian asked even then knowing the answer. Azur nodded only confirming what his maps had told him. Whatever these monsters where they were always moving due north. It was a never ending flood of darkness in their wake. From the first village that had been lost nearly half a year ago on the edge of Dead Man’s Woods. A large forest that was said to be haunted by the ghosts of the last war that had defined the borders of Alcrah and Dorsharn. Those who were skeptics believed that it was the Dorsharnians who had sent these monsters born of their dark magic into Alcrah to retake what Dorsharnians believed was their land. Caldrian did not believe this. He was one of the faithful of Alcrah who believed this to be the first signs of the Godswar. Caldrian was a priest of the Foldarian order. He had been privy to the historical texts along with the Foldarian Prophecies. It was the signs of the great Godswar that had sent him out here seeking the ninth seal in time to stop this carnage. It was said that if the nine seals of Foldar was found before the eleventh hour of the seventh day of the month of snow at the end of one year after the first sign was seen then there was a chance that salvation would come.

“We ride,” Caldrian said suddenly. His mind snapping out of the thoughts of his mission. North. Due North. Only a two day ride was the village of Ashmore where his beloved sister was living with her husband and four children. Ashmore held more then just his sister however, it was the largest village this side of Lornmior. Ashmore was the border town between Alcrah and Dorsharn and it was one of only four villages that led right over the border. One of four entry point into Dorsharn. Framed on two sides by the largest river on the whole continent of Yamirah it was nearly impossible to breach it’s walls and Ashmore refused to be divided between the two countries. Saying instead that it was both Alcrahnian and Dorharnian property. Ashmore was the central trade route for the greater majority of all trade that went between the two countries as it was the only place where no persecution happened based on nationality. If there was one place that was most at risk he was certain it was Ashmore.

“We need to reach Ashmore, before they do,” Caldrian added after a moment. Azur nodded and waved his hand towards where they had tethered the horses before making their way up to the ledge. Caldrian nodded and headed back towards the horses. Half wondering how it was that Azur had found himself at the temple the night that Caldrian was to leave. How it was that Azur knew so much about an enemy no one else had ever seen before. For that matter Caldrian had not seen Azur eat or sleep in the whole of the week they had travel together. It was simply unbelievable. Caldrian had come to the conclusion that Azur was not of the mortal races of Yamirah. How could he be when he appeared to have none of the mortal needs? There was something more that bothered Caldrian. On their fourth day out, barely a day ago, Azur had sustained a mortal wound that should have been fatal. An arrow that had pierced his body where a mortal’s heart would be and yet not a trace of blood had been on the arrow. The only trace of the wound that had remained in the arrows wake was a dark black stain that marred the flowing material right over the left side of his chest. When Caldrian had brought it up Azur had deftly changed the subject and refused to resume any discussion of the matter.

The two man drew near the horses who were grassing in the field the had been left in. Caldrian untied the reigns and mounted with the usual difficult of a plump short man. Wiggling the last of this significant bulk into the saddle Caldrian turned panting a little to watch Azur. Azur stood at the head of his horse whispering softly into it’s ear. There was no reigns or saddle upon the great black stallion. Azur simply rode the beast barebacked. He finished with his whispering and moved to the side getting upon the stations back with ease. An ease that made Caldrian feel a sharp pang of jealousy. Hands intwined in the mane of the great beast Azur turned those amber eyes to Caldrian aware at long last that Caldrian was watching him. The expression on the ancients face never wavered. A mask of withdrawal and cold shone forth to face the world. Caldrian shook his head and turned back towards the road guiding his mare into a light trot. Azur fell into step next to him and Caldrian turned his attention to the ancient.

“You know one day I’ll figure out what you are Azur,” Caldrian said with the same light tone he’d always used. Azur offered a rare smile.

“And one day I will tell you why I have come,” Azur replied before sparring the stallion into a full gallop.

Timeline:
Every story has a starting point.

The teaser happens one month before the start of our story. This will give you a one month timeframe for your characters history to line up with where our story begins. So far everything will be happening in Alcrah, but Dorsharn has some very important parts to play in the story.

The villages that were lost to the darkness: (in order of when they fell)
  • Wornshir
  • Grenmer
  • Dashir
  • Aroka
  • Impslip
  • Ashcardine
  • Ashmore
  • Lhanmer

Ashmore and Lhanmer will have fallen shortly after the teaser, but before the beginning of the story arch. The camp in which the group that will set out with Coldrian and Azur to find the nine seals is set up due north of Lhanmer heading towards Cunwind.

The Mist and The Madness:
Traped inside screaming. Lost in the void of night. When darkness falls we are done.

As the map will show down bellow and the teaser touched on there is a mist that seems more alive than an actual mist would be. The mist is black as night. Obscuring everything beneath it. It moves within the confines of its parameter. That is the information that anyone who has gazed down at the mist from the cliffs near the fallen villages would have seen. However, there is a lot more to this mist. What follows is what very few will know about the mist at the beginning of the RP. If you are uncertain what if any knowledge your character would have don't hesitate to ask me I can explain it in more detail. More details will also be discovered in game and added here for reference. The legends surrounding this will be found in the glossary.

The Mist
The mist is a living entity that is connected to the vault that has sealed it in so many years ago. Hardly anyone remembers the time when the mist covered most of Yamirah. The mist will surround an area just as dusk is falling. As the first tendrils of mist enter a place there is twenty minutes in which anyone within can escape the perimeter that is forming to trap the mist, the monsters and those unfortunate souls who will be their next meals inside. Once that twenty-minute window closes and full dark begins to fall the perimeter will harden. It is still possible to pass through it for the next five minutes, but it will be like walking through thick solidifying jelly. Most won't make it out of the perimeter in time at this point. Dark will fall and the monsters will rise, safe from the rays of the sun beneath the mist they will hunt down all living beings inside and they will feast on what it is the monsters eat be it flesh, spirit or energy.

There are two points on the perimeter of the mist that a being of living flesh can be trapped on the outside perimeter where they will live out the night. Trapped and forced to watch the bloodbath within. If they are not driven crazy by this they will definitely be left with very little of their sanity. Alternatively they can be trapped on the inner edge of the perimeter where they are stuck looking out at the world they can never return to until sunrise when death will claim them by electrocution. Their death will be excruciatingly painful and it will be slow. Monsters can be trapped on the inner edge of the perimeter along with their prey and they too will die, but they will die instantly. Turned to dust by the rays of the rising sun.

Only a Demon may cross the perimeter of the mist easily and safely. There is something inside their blood that is keyed to the mist as they are the ones who created it.

The Madness
The madness is a result of being trapped on the outer edge of the mist. It is a psychological condition that will affect quite a few traits within a being. The madness will take on a different and unique form in everyone that it infects. It'll have a very definite pattern.

• The madness will induce a state of psychosis that is very prominent in its victim.
    • some examples include:
      • Paranoia
      • Nightterrors
      • Insanity
      • ext.
  • The madness will enhance a physical trait
    • some examples include:
      • enhaned strength
      • enhanced agility
      • prophecy/visions
      • telepathy
      • ext.
  • The madness will turn the being completely black from head to toe including hair, skin, clothing, eyes, ext. whenever a being approaches the mist. They will return to normal once they are more than five feet from the perimeter of the mist.
  • The madness will make them able to hear the voices inside the mist once they are close to the mist. Close is defined by no more then five feet away from it's perimeter.

To play a character infected by The Madness you must talk to me first. As these characters can be quite challanging to play I will be keeping a close eye on them.

Important Notes:
Rules and Such things.

A few rules that I have for my RP
  • Follow all site and Alpha specific rules
  • Do not play someone else’s NPC without their permission. I ask that you make me aware of these actions.
  • You may have up to two player characters unless I give you permission to have more. This is just here so that everyone is encouraged to develop their characters in game. You can have a dozen if you can keep up with them, but I’d rather you start with two and then we can talk about having more.
  • Death is a real possibility, if your uncomfortable with your character dying in the RP then you need to talk to me about this before the RP starts. I won’t up and kill your character randomly and I will always talk to you if your character is in danger of dying, however it is a dangerous world and you are facing beings that are nearly immortal with insane levels of power. However, the whole point of the plot is for the heroes to win. So I’m not going into this to kill your character.
  • I reserve the right to change or modify these rules at any time. That being said I’m not going to just up and change the rules for no reason. If this happens I’ll make many notes in the OOC about it and explain why I am doing this.
  • Have fun, plot openly with me and each other. Make this your story! Not a rule, but it should be *winks*

Not a rule, but a note for sure:
  • Posting: I would like to do the cycles in two week periods. So meaning you’d have two weeks to post after I do. I won’t bother or ask after posts and would ask that you do not either unless it has been two weeks since my post. Then I will probably poke with a reminder.
  • Character Sheets: You can PM me your sheet first if you want me to look it over before posting it here, but you do not have to unless your are applying for something like a Non-player character or a new race.
  • Communication: You can talk to me any time via skype, PM or the OOC about anything. I’m more then happy to help. I love collaborative posts and welcome them any time.

The Map:
Track the darkness.

Click on the map to make it larger.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:58 pm 

Playable Races:
Where shadows fall upon the realm those few rare man will gather in defiance.

Name of race:
Humans

Geographical location of origin:
Before the fall of Mortalkin during the first Godswar there were two major regions that belonged to the humans:
    [-] Dairnish (which would be where the Dead Man’s Grasslands/Woods is located today.)
    [-] Arorua (which would be where River Grasslands and the Tangor Forests are today).

Dairnish was the homeland of the Dor Humans, or darker humans. These humans had a lightly tanned to dark brown complexion and brighter eyes then their cousins the Rosh Humans, or lighter humans. The Rosh Humans have pale milky white skin that doesn’t tan in the sun, no matter how long they stay in it their skin pigmentation will always be snow white to milky white. Their eyes are also a paler shade then the Dor Humans.

Common physical attributes:
  • Hair color:
    • Dor Humans: Have darker hair in any shade of regular hair color you would typically find on a human.
    • Rosh Humans: Have lighter hair in a more pastel shade. These humans can also have coloured hair in shades of blue, green, red, ext. Some even have snow white hair.
    • Mixed Humans: There are now intermixed humans who have traits of either race.
  • Eye color:
    • Dor Humans: Have darker and brighter eyes, typically in shades of Amber to brown. Rarely are blue eyes or green eyes seen in a pure Dor Human.
    • Rosh Humans: Have lighter eye color. Their eyes appear a little cloudy. Usually in shades of pale blue being most common followed by green and some even have violet eyes. Rare is it to see a pure Rosh Human with amber or brown or dark eyes.
    • Mixed Humans: Can have any eye coloring though usually it will favor one or the other. There are no mixed humans who have pale black eyes for example.
  • Skin color:
    • Dor Humans: Dark to mid complexion. Always a darker skin tone then Rosh Humans, varying in shades of brown.
    • Rosh Humans: Always a shade of white and always pale.
    • Mixed Humans: Depending on who they favor more in their genetic makeup will determined the shading of their skin, however they will always tend to me darker then a pure Rosh Human.
  • General traits: They are human, they do not have any alteration tot he typical human physiology.

Name of race:
Elves

Before the fall of Mortalkin during the first Godswar there were four major Elven nations:
    [-] Cor’tor (which would be where the Rishia Swamps are today.)
    [-] Ai’tor (which would be where the Canrin Mountains are today.)
    [-] Moc’tor (which would be where the Minordish Plains are today. The Minordish Plains are located right behind the Moriy Mountains, north of the River Grasslands.)
    [-] Dio’tor (which would where the Shimmering Islands are today located off the cost of the Dead Man’s Grasslands and Efa Grasslands are today. It is a series of eight inhospitable islands that the Dio’tor elves still seek to return to.)

The four elven nations also denote the four elven races. The suffix tor means simply nation. Where as the suffix aiary means race or clan. To denote the actual race of elf you wish to play simply use the first part of the name ‘Dio’ for example and put aiary after it making Dioaiary. The clan names are not broken by a ‘ like the nation names. ‘Dio’ for example refers to the physical attributes granted to them by their gods. See the glossary for a full breakdown of the names and their meanings. The pronunciation key if your interested is also located where the glossary is in my third post.

• Hair color:
    • Coraiary: Bone white with no other pigmentation in their coloring.
    • Aiaiary: Any shading or color under the sun.
    • Mocaiary: More nature-based colors, browns and greens.
    • Dioaiary: Black hair. Every single Dioaiary has black hair regardless of intermarriage to another elven race.
  • Eye color:
    • Coraiary: Always red and slit horizontally like a snakes. They are the only race of elves that have this feature.
    • Aiaiary: Any shading or color under the sun.
    • Mocaiary: Any shading or color under the sun.
    • Dioaiary: Violet. All Dioaiary elves have violet eyes. Regardless of interbreeding.
  • Skin color:
    • Coraiary: These are the pale elves, with whiter skin. Think Albino white. Or lack of pigmentation in the skin.
    • Aiaiary: Usually a shade of purple ranging from dark to light depending on familial lineage and interbreeding, as the purple skin tone is dominant to any other skin color..
    • Mocaiary: Black, in any shade from light to dark.
    • Dioaiary: Alabaster white or Midnight black skin. Depending on interbreeding or purity of bloodlines. The Alabaster white skin is usually indicative of a royal lineage among the Dioaiary elves.
  • General traits: All elves have the same typical general features. Slightly more ‘angelic’ then humans. Usually they rather their hair long then short, but that’s tradition more then mandatory. They have long pointed ears and their eyes are all almond shaped and a little bigger then a humans. As for height and weight that’s dependent on the individuals though they tend to be leaner built then humans and of average height to humans.

Interbreeding though rare does happen amongst the elves, though usually they are still classed amongst one of the four pure lineages based on the dominance of their physical traits. For example a purple skinned elf will always be an Aiaiary elf regardless of hair or eye color.

Name of race:
Dwarves

Geographical location of origin: The Dwarves have and always will make their home beneath the Moriy Mountains and the Canrin Mountains. Unlike their neighbors who make their homes in the mountains the Dwarves make theirs beneath them. Deep into the planets surface.

• Hair color:
    • Dark and wiry, usually long, but not always. Can be any color.
  • Eye color:
    • Usually black or very close to it. As they do not tend to see very well in bright lights and are more accustomed to darkness.
  • Skin color:
    • Usually ranging from fair to dark depending on their lineage.
  • General traits: There are two types of dwarves those who have long beards and hair worn in braids or similarly contained or those dwarves who do not have beards. All dwarves are short only reaching four feet in height they are built bulky and solid. There are no skinny dwarves.

Name of race:
Giants

The Giants inhabit the Moriy Mountains and have even before the Godswar. They are very slow in movement, speech and they tend to live almost three times as long as any other races. Sometimes even living up to five times as long as humans. Giants take forever to say anything pausing between each words. They are huge lumbering monsters who could crush a house with one foot. Their average height of an adult is nine to eleven feet tall.

• Hair color:
    • Snow white or Baby Blue
  • Eye color:
    • Usually red, blue or yellow.
  • Skin color:
    • Usually a shade of grey and more like rock then skin.
  • General traits: They have the general build of a very bulky human proportionally larger. They do tend to be hairier then a human as well. Since their homes are in the towering peaks of the unpassable mountains the climate up there is cold all the time.

Notes:
Halfbreeds

Crossbreeding or Halfbreeds as they are better known is allowed between Elves, Humans and Dwarves. Giants cannot breed with any other race, it is simply not physically possible.

However, a halfblooded character will be seen as lesser in ALL societies across Yamirah. There is no exceptions to this. It is simply the way it is. Bloodline amongst Humans, Elves and Dwarves is a very important thing. They value their family lineage. Since this is a highly important thing and even now in a world were they coexist they do not find themselves liking the other races or trusting them.

There is also a very significant divide between Alcrah and Dorsharn. No one from Alcrah will immigrate to Dorsharn and no one from Dorsharn will immigrate to Alcrah. The two countries simply HATE each other. There is only one place where that hatred is non-existent or at least severely punished and that is Ashmore. So although a marriage between and Alcrahnian and a Dorsharnian is possible if they are anywhere outside of Ashmore they will be viewed with hostility and treated badly. They will not be accepted. Even a Halfbreed is accepted a child of Alcrah and Dorsharn.

Other Races

Now I will allow other races as well as some of the Non-Player Races to be used as Player Races. However, if you have an idea for another race or would like to apply to play a non-player race it will be a case by case review. I make no promises that I will allow your race or that you will be allowed to play a non-player race. They are non-player races because they are very powerful beings who can potentially destroy the world. That being said it’s often fun to have a non-player race character as someone’s player character.

In order to apply for either your own race or a non-player race you must PM ME:

For your own race: Make sure to include a sheet like I have above to outline the content of your race. Also include the character CONCEPT (you don’t need a full char sheet just the premise of the char).

For non-player races: You’ll need a full character sheet. Include what would be your intro post working off what is in the ‘teaser’.

Non-Playable Races:
Where all is not as it seems, a man may not be all there is.

Name of race:
Demons

The Demonic Races consist of four typical beings:
    [-] Melaike: beings of the Higher Planes. These are the lesser beings, or lesser demons.
    [-] Melek: beings of the Higher Planes. These are the greater beings, or greater demons. Often called Gods.
    [-] Cinaike: beings of the Lower Planes. These are the lesser beings, or lesser demons.
    [-] Cin: beings of the Lower Planes. These are the greater beings, or greater demons. Often called Gods.

Do note however that a demon’s allegiance isn’t necessarily evil or good. They can be anywhere on the spectrum. They are like elementals in that their element or domain is very responsible for their general state of mind and personality.

The Melek and Cin are the Gods/Goddesses worshiped by the people of Yamirah.

• Hair color:
    • Demons usually have snow white hair. This isn’t all that unusual except that when combined with their eyes is a very telling sign.
  • Eye color:
    • Melaike/Melek: Their eyes are usually pastel shades of blue, purple and pink. All the shades there of, but always in a pastel hue and always shimmering like gemstones.
    • Cinaike/Cin: Their eyes are usually pastel shades of red, orange and yellow. All the shades there of, but always in a pastel hue and always shimmering like gemstones.
  • Skin color:
    • Their skin varies based on their domain. Their skin color will always reflect what element or domain they are from. Example: Black for metal, Green for earth, ext.
  • General traits: All demonic races can appear human or humanoid. Even if they are not. Their immortal bodies usually have wings, horns, sometimes a tail but not always and definitely always have claws. However when on the mortal plane their appearance is very human and they always appear ancient.

Notes:
Monsters

This section will be expanded as the monsters become known. As of right now no one really knows any of the monster races. Since the population of Yamirah don’t remember the first Godswar in anything more the basic stories that mention monsters from beyond the veil. As you discover these monsters in the game you’ll find this section continuously updated with information.

Character Sheet Template:
History defines us

Character Sheet:
Please use the code provided

You may change the color to anything you want. I’m simply using the same as I have used for the RP information to keep things simple.

Code:
[center][color=#ADBFFF][b][size=150] FULL CHARACTER NAME [/size][/b][/color]
[size=85]Tag Line (remove if you wish)[/size]

Put one image here if you wish otherwise remove this line, please use the img or rimg bbcode in order to put your image here.[/center]

[color=#ADBFFF][b]Name:[/b][/color]
[color=#ADBFFF][b]Gender:[/b][/color]
[color=#ADBFFF][b]Age:[/b][/color]
[color=#ADBFFF][b]Race:[/b][/color]
[color=#ADBFFF][b]City of Birth:[/b][/color]
[color=#ADBFFF][b]Location:[/b][/color] (Are you with the group or elsewhere. Note if you are elsewhere you will be expected to join the group within your first introduction post otherwise you will find yourself wondering alone through the wilderness while the story unfolds around you.)

[color=#ADBFFF][b]Appearance:[/b][/color] (This can be as detailed as you want, the basics that are required is: eye color, hair color, skin color and general appearance (so how their dressed))

[color=#ADBFFF][b]Personality:[/b][/color] (This can be as detailed as you want, a basic personality is needed, but it doesn’t need to be fully developed as that can happen in game)

[color=#ADBFFF][b]History:[/b][/color] (This must meet the Alpha standards of 15 sentences with 5 words each. You can have more and I encourage it. But it is not necessary to have more to be accepted.)

[color=#ADBFFF][b]Other:[/b][/color] (anything else you’d like to add?)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:00 pm 

Glossary:
Lost in all the details.

The Higher Planes
The home of the Melek and Melaike. The higher planes look very similar to Yamirah in a geographical sense, however everything there isn't as it appears. There is life in everything. The grass can rise up and trap you of its own choices, the trees can move around wherever they feel like. There is no darkness in the higher planes. It is eternal day there. The honest of the Melek and their Melaike kindred are made of glowing white stone that seems to just build itself and becomes whatever the Melek think it should be. The world responds to the Melek's thoughts and emotions often reflecting what the beings are feeling/thinking.

The Lower Planes
The home of the Cin and Cinaike. The lower planes are very similar to the Higher Planes however they are always dark and don't have very much vegetation if any at all. It is mostly dark volcanic rock or volcanic glass. Everything is heat and darkness. The light down in the Lower Planes is purple. Like the Higher Planes the Lower Planes are controlled by the Cin and Cinaike thoughts/feelings. Often reflecting these emotions. Their homes are made of volcanic glass and volcanic rock often blended together to look like part of the landscape shooting into the sky like tall spires or spikes of glass/rock.

The Mist
It is said in the legends of old that during the first rising, the Melek bled upon the white stone of their homes in the Higher Planes and as their black blood touched the living stone a black mist rose up to surround the body of the fallen Melek and keeping their essence within itself forever. That mist personified all that was dark inside the Melek who perished to the blade of their brethren Cin. It is was caused the rift between the lower and higher planes separating them forever.

During this time Yamirah was created and the mist did not leave the third plane but instead remained on the surface of Yamirah forming a black lake at its center. During the first Godswar the Cin unleashed the mist from its lake so that it could hide the dark armies as they attacked the Melek who were protecting the northern villages.

It is said that after the seals were created the mist was gathered along with the monsters that had been created and that it too was locked within the vault. This is why the vault is known as the heart of darkness. For it hides the darkness that is at the heart of all beings even those who have immortal life have a darkness within them.

This tale was often told in an attempt to humanize the gods and make them appear less fearsome, none really believed it was real. Not until now.

The Rising
It is said that Yamirah was not always split into three planes, but that once all beings lived on one plane. The mortal plane that is now known as Yamirah. It is said harmony reigned amongst the denizen of Yamirah and that life flourished. However, there was not always peace between the beings there. The beings we call the demonic beings were once of one race not two as they are today. These beings lived at the center of Yamirah seen as the 'gods' themselves as they were the center point of all life on Yamirah and were responsible for shaping its geography and controlling its seasons.

When war fell over the demonic races there was blood shed upon the white ground that made up their haven. It was supposed to be a place of peace, and it was turned into a killing ground where innocents were slain without regard. Parents forced to watch the death of their children. The outcry of pain and loss was so great that it rent the world into three creating the three planes and was known thereafter as The Rising.

The Godswars
These are major wars in which the most powerful beings of Yamirah fight across it's surface utterly changing the course of history forever afterwards. Since the Demonic Races have such power that their very emotions and thoughts affect the flow of the planes be it their own or another the Godswars are the most dangerous of wars that Yamirah could face. No one knows what will happen when the blood of a Demonic Race hits the soil of Yamirah drastic changes to the world take place. For example the mist is one of said such change.

Pronunciation Guide:
In the event you like such things.

Now this is how I pronounce things. It does not mean that this is the end all of pronunciation or anything and I frankly don’t care how you choose to pronounce the words/names. This is simply for those who want to know how I say the names/words that will crop up. You by no means need to follow this.

• Alcrah - Al-cra
  • Aiaiary - Ay-ai-ah-ry
  • Ai’tor - Ay-thor
  • Aroka - Ah-ro-kah
  • Arorua - Ah-ror-uah
  • Ashcardine - Ash-card-ine
  • Ashmore - Ash-more
  • Canrin - Can-rin
  • Cin - Sin
  • Cinaike - Sin-ay-kee
  • Coraiary - Cor-ai-ah-ry
  • Cor’tor - Cor-thor
  • Cunwind - Cun-wind
  • Dairnish - Day-rn-ish
  • Dashir - Da-shire
  • Dioaiary - Di-oh-ai-ah-ry
  • Dio’tor - Di-oh-thor
  • Dorsharn - Door-shar-n
  • Efa - Ee-fah
  • Foldar - Fol-dar
  • Grenmer - Gren-mer
  • Impslip - Imp-slip
  • Lhanmer - Lan-mer
  • Lornmior - Lorn-mi-or
  • Melaike - Me-lay-kee
  • Melek - Me-leck
  • Minordish - Min-or-dish
  • Mocaiary - Mock-ai-ah-ry
  • Moc’tor - Mock-thor
  • Moriy - Mor-eye
  • Moruzast - More-uh-zas-t
  • Rishia - Rie-she-ah
  • Tangor - Tang-or
  • Wornshir - Worn-shire
  • Yahmirah - Yah-mir-ah
  • Zharohan - Zar-oh-an

Approved Character Sheets:
The heroes of our world... Or are they?

Fain’s Characters:
Caldrian

CALDRIAN DAZIR
Not everything is a shadow to be found

Name: Caldrian Dazir
Race: Dwarf
City of Birth: Hormior

Appearance:
Caldrian has dark redish-brown hair that cascade down around his shoulders in long wavy ripples. He doesn't grow out his beard even if he does keep a shadow of it to darken his chin and jaw. He has the dark tanned skin that comes with those Dwarves who see more of the surface then most of their paler brethren who rarely venture into the sun. He has grey eyes and is a rather heavy man. He is barely four feet tall and he is very heavy set, though it is clearly defined bulk. Like all dwarves he is stronger then an average human, but Caldrian's strength isn't seen in fighting. It is seen in his intellectual traits.

Caldrian wears a dark brown tunic trimmed in silver and white. He has one silver necklace. A large pendent cut from many small obsidian glass beads with a large silver amulet in it's centre. A dragon coiled around a red egg. The red egg is made of blood stone. A stone that traps the blood of a creature in a very thin wall of obsidian usually during a volcanic event. This bloodstone is special however because the blood is liberally mixed with black veins of blood. Caldrian believes it to be the mixture of mortal and demon blood.

He wears tall knee high boots made of solid black leather and tied down the side with thick leather straps. The boots are trimmed in silver and his loose pantaloon are then tucked into the top making the full of his outfit. He wears a simple white cotton tunic shirt under the more heavily decorated tunic top made of leather. The tunic ties on his left side with a series of silver clasps going up from left thigh to right shoulder. The lower half of the tunic goes to just below his knees and is split down the front to allow for easier movement. He has a large belt around his waist which hold two large axes, a scroll container and a series of belt pouches.

Personality:
Caldrian was always more of a scholar then he was a man of war. Unlike the majority of his ilk Caldrian learned to read and write before he learned to fight, mine or work. He always displayed almost genius level intellect learning things far faster then other children. This meant that Caldrian was often times more isolated then his other wardmates.

In the Dwarves burrows children of an age are called wardmates as they are taught and trained together from infancy until adult hood.

Caldrian tended to be silent, absorbed in his studies and dedicated. He was also a perfectionist which isn't an uncommon trait amongst the dwarves who's strive for perfection. Caldron enjoyed the puzzles of reading and research. He enjoyed challenging his mind and learning. This led him to seek out the Foldarian Order in order to feel more connected with something. Lacking the typical connections of youth in relationships and friends Caldrian found that connection in the study of the ancient texts.

As the child became the Man Caldrian discovered a deep seated desire to understand the prophecies of old. It was what led him to becoming Archive Master in the great library in the Dwarves burrow of Hormior. A spirit of exploration and discovery drove Caldrian out of his home and into the world. Where a true adventuring spirit was born. Caldrian is loyal, persevering and dedicated to everything he takes a mind to. He will go the extra mile. He will do what it takes and he will sacrifice what he must. However, unlike most Dwarves Caldrian is connected with his feelings in a way that often makes things hard for him as he feels deeply about his projects and his family.

History:
Born to a typical Dwarves household Caldrian was the fourth child of what would eventually be a dozen children to Dazir and Aroria Guin. Caldrian unlike his two brothers and wardmates spent most of his childhood with his nose in a book only coming out of it to do the chores and training that was expected of all dwarves.

The dwarves culture doesn't separate male and females into various roles and often times it is quite hard to tell a male dwarf from a female dwarf due to their bulky tiny size. Caldrian was never mistaken for a female, but he was often ridiculed and called a female for being into reading and study. This was unusual for the more warrior based culture.

Caldrian didn't much mind growing up more alone then his brethren and wardmates, but he did find it lonely. He stopped seeking companionship after he realized this wouldn't be an option for him if he wanted to continue his studies. Delving instead into the world of mystery that is the ancient texts and the Foldarian Order Caldrian found acceptance and a home. He grew to enjoy his time there and his will to learn more grew with him.

As Caldrian became a man he began to explore the world outside the Dwarven borders and outside their deep mountain homes. He learned of the stigma towards other races that wasn't so evident in the Dwarves burrows. Caldrian soon became a leading expert in the Prophecy texts and when the first report of the mist reached him he left his home to seek out the trouble abroad.

At this time his sister had already left Hormior and the Dwarven lands to settle in Ashmore. As Caldrian began to realize the mist and it's path of death was headed straight for Ashmore he began to worry about his sister and her family. He knew he had to reach Ashmore not only for it's strategic location in this war, but also to save his family. Caldrian had always been taught that family came first. Even in times of war. Caldrian didn't know if he could reach Ashmore in time to save anyone. The mist was creeping forwards every night bathing the worlds surface in blood.

Even with the help of Azur a being he wasn't certain of Ashmore fell. None survived it's destruction.

Other: Caldrian though different kept in contact with his family and dearly loved them. Overall the Dwarves have a much more accepting culture when they are adults then most other races. Dwarven children are like most other cultures children displaying cruelty and judgement, but this is quickly bred out of them during training where they are taught the unity of the Dwarven heritage.

Azur

character sheet coming

addictionsforyou’s Characters:
Saeva Dea

Saeva Dea
only in the dead of night could you see her eyes looking in the distance.

Name: Saeva Dea
Race: Mixed Human
City of Birth: Born in Wornshir but at the young age of 16 left her village to become a nomad, on a quest to find her true self after living through mistreatment for being of a mixed race.
Location: Living in the Outskirts of Ashmore. (uncomfortable in town)

Appearance: Her eyes are the darkest brown almost black, while her hair is snow white. Saeva's skin color is the middle ground between Dor and Rosh humans, so she is slightly tanned but lighter than many Dor's. She has a very nomadic way of dressing. She shows alote of skin( legs arms and torso ) but still covers her parts modestly. Wears a coat made of fur from an unknown creature at all times to cover herself if needed.

Personality: Very outspoken and sometimes can be quite loud. friendly to a fault but can be very conservative when the atmosphere calls for it. does not speak of her past easily but will let small details slip out every so often. she is more comfortable sleeping outside staring at the stars than inside a house or barn, simply because she lived a large majority of her life outside. very good survival skills, many people look to her for this. has a gorgeous singing voice that she only uses in the dead of night when she is praying to the moon spirit. ( believes that every object and living thing has a soul ) Saeva is very athletic (mostly because she needs to be) hates fighting, but when necessary she uses peoples pressure points to disable them with quick jabs. rarely takes a life or breaks another person's bones. she is very gentle but if push comes to shove she will do what needs to be done. can be childish the majority of the time with random spurts of maturity that doesn't really fit her.

History: Born from two sinful humans Saeva was always treated worse than trash.Her mother Dor and her Father Rosh, she was abandoned when she was old enough to walk. She grew up in fear, Fear of being hunted down when the night of her sixteenth birthday Saeva slipped away at night to join a group of nomads. She was left at night when she had finally confided to her new friends the secrets of her past. Full of sorrow and hurt Saeva sang songs to the moon and the stars knowing that they would never leave her, and only they truly accepted her. she kept her mix a secret and always kept her eyes blindfolded. she used the sheerest of rags, many people came to believe she was blind and when she was asked if she could see she only smiled softly and would never give an answer. Beautiful in appearance she was hated in nature. Every night she would sing a soft prayer to the heavens above.
Please always shine for me.
so beautiful in your radiance i shiver at the sight
at such a godly height
one day i will soar free in the sky

it was a song she once heard her mother sing to her the last time she was ever in her presence. She can no longer recall the image of her father and mother but sometimes at night she has nightmares about them. but this does not hinder her smile or happiness. always dancing and giggling at jokes.

Her seventeenth birthday she was attacked by a group of men she did not recognize (was uneducated on the different races until she met them first hand.) everything was stolen from her. (it was around this time she realized she had to hide her eyes or she would be attacked again and again.) by her eighteenth year she had created a permanent campsite by the ocean across from Moriy Mountains to the west. she was not bothered for many years until one day while she was trading at a small village inland arrived many travelers dressed in rich clothing only adorned by priests and decreed a prophesy publicly.

"...A group of valiant soldiers are living north the village of Ashmore to save the world from utter destruction by the hands of Demons and Gods." These words stuck a note with Saeva and peaked her interest. she ran to a Priest and asked them where exactly this town was. The priests assuming like many others did that she as blind they laughed her off but did not deny her the information she seeked. The group of travelers left at dawn without any notice, Saeva left the next morning. She deserted her new home hoping that one day she could comeback to it, she packed lightly and moved to live in the outskirts of Ashmore one month before the beginning of the story takes place.

Other: Has night terrors every full moon, possibly because her comfort at night comes from being able to see the moon and the stars.

Shadow Lady’s Characters:
Elianora Van Heerden

ELIANORA VAN HEERDEN
Always on the move, always thinking back

Name: Elianora Van Heerden
Race: Dor Human
City of Birth: Grenmer
Location: Currently living in Cunwind, but has been moving often when things in a town start getting strange (when the mist starts approaching)

Appearance: Dark skin, long and wavy black hair, amber eyes. Dresses always in blue and carries a translucent piece of cloth around, for protection from the elements. Also wears quite a lot of jewelry and has some tattoos on the side of her face and left shoulder.

Personality: Mostly easy-going, always willing to help others out. Extremely attentive to her surrounds, with a knack for feeling when something is not right in the air, or when someone is upset, needing help or hiding something. Elianora is still young, so she will not always know exactly what is being hidden, or what exactly is the problem in case someone is upset. But when she does feel someone needs help, her first instinct is to spring to action. When someone seems to have something to hide, she will avoid asking too many questions, but will keep an eye on them until she can figure out what their secrets are. As for herself, Elianora is an open book, never hiding anything - so far.

History: Elianora was born in Grenmer, to a homemaker and her husband, an army official in charge of keeping the town safe. Her father’s job consisted of, along with other men in a small company, patrolling the town’s gates at night. As Grenmer was neither a large nor a very wealthy town, their work was more a precaution against wild beasts than actual attacks by other towns or things of the sort. The eldest of five, Eli, as she was called at home, had a happy and plain life. Always by her mother’s side, Elianora learned all that a woman raised to be a mother should. Keeping a house, sewing, cooking, finding food if needed, and some minor healing skills - herbs and such. While her mother kept the house, Elianora was happy to take over the care for the young siblings, all the while practicing her skills. With her father, she learned very basic self defense, and how to wield a dagger and shoot arrows to get small animals for food if needed. Other skills - like her enhanced sensibility to people’s emotional states - seemed to have been born with her. There was nothing supernatural about this skill. It was simply a mix of intuition and observation. When the mist started creeping from Wornshir to her town, though, the feeling of something ‘wrong’ was too strong to be ignored. Without really being able to explain the reason, Eli begged her parents to trust her and leave the town. They naturally didn’t listen to a girl with a ‘hunch’, and Elianora - with a very heavy heart - decided she would have to leave then. Moving from town to town as the mist - which she has never seen in direct effect approach, she has been trying to let people know something is wrong, but hasn’t been very successful so far. Despite her urge to keep moving, Elianora still thinks about her family and struggles with the sense of self-preservation and the urge to return to her home town and see how they are faring, if they are still alive at all.

Other: Keeps a deep remorse for leaving her town and not looking back, but can’t bring herself to go back there knowing whatever was wrong there before hasn’t gotten better. Carries a small dagger at all times. Left her home with a bow and arrows, but the bow has been long discarded as she ran out of arrows and couldn't make or get more.

TheRottenLeprechaun’s Characters:
Quin Lahn

La Sauterelle - Húneth the Grasshopper

Name: Húneth, but goes by her stage name: La Sauterelle
Race: Elf (Aiaiary)
City of Birth: Born in the circus

Appearance: Húneth is a lithe, petite Ai'tor elf, and as all Ai'tor is a colorful sight. Born with naturally green hair, like a grass meadow, and light purple skin, she would have been a strange sight anywhere besides with her native kin, or in a circus. Which is fortunate, since the latter is exactly where she was born, destined to be a performer. Still, it was her eyes that made her decide to be a clown, dressed in a motley diamond pattern. Like her outfit, her eyes are twin-colored, the left greenish yellow, the right deep red. She is not very tall, but has an athletic, skinny build, good for acrobatics and foolery.
She wears a jester’s hat with the bells missing, and shoes with the toe-end twisted and curled upwards, the bell that was once at the end also missing.

Personality: She is a friendly, silent, introverted girl, who likes to be around to listen much more than be the center of attention. She is also either very committed to her role as a clown, or insane. Shy, nonsensical and theatrical.

History: Húneth had a happy life. She loved her job, her circus family and the freedom of travel. She was a happy clown.
And then the mist came. Húneth was away from the main camp when it rolled over the circus, but not so far she did not notice something was terribly wrong. She hurried back… and could not. She saw the slaughter that followed and tried to flee… and could not. She was stuck in the outer perimeter of the mist and could not move. Monsters prowled within her field of vision, but they did not notice her. Húneth survived the night, she thought, because she was dressed in her motley colors, camouflaged against the darkness in the mist on a background of forest.
Surviving the horrors, she was not unchanged by the night. Húneth was weak, she survived because she wore motley, because she was La Sauterelle, the great clown.

Other: Having been in the Outer Mist has affected La Sauterelle with the Madness. She lost her mind, but gained some nifty physical perks.

Ristina’s Characters:
Nesiana Alvero Kaleiso

Nesiana Alvera Kaleiso

Name: Nesiana Alvera Kaleiso

Race: Coraiary

City of Birth: Dashir

Appearance:

Hair color: A soft grayish white.

Eye color: Red slit eyes

Skin color: Obviously her skin is pale but tends to be on the darker side of pale.

Height: 5'6 ft

weight: 120 lbs

Outfit: Similar to what is in the picture aside from the fact that the color for her outfit is black with red markings, not gold with black markings.

Personality:

Positive traits
Calm
Courage
Educated
Flexible
Intelligent
Logical
Perceptive
Resourceful
Sexy
Witty

Neutral traits
Ambitious
Deceptive at times
Sarcastic
Whimsical

Negative traits
Apathetic
Cynical
Frightening
Insensitive
Quirky
Superstitious

History: Born to a very distorted elven family, Nesiana was the second , and last child in her family. Her older brother was considered far more superior to her in terms of how her parents raised them. He was taught everything about war tactics, ideals, and that marriage was a sealing of two beings, but not a promise for children.

She was not as favored as her brother. A piece of parchment was always under her nose, teaching her of the gods war, and how failure was not an option for those that saved the world. This was not the only subject her mind poked its brain into. Often, her reads would end up being about war, tactics , and morals of the elven coraiary race. Divulging herself in such subjects made her seem heartless to those around her as she often refused to eat with the family, or even bother to speak two words to them.

At times, training herself with a bow, or a dagger would be entertaining. Every once in a while, she would manage to take down a creature or two. Word had passed around that there was a female elf that could take down a large beast. However, this was just pure speculation, and rumor in the village. ( She never took down a large beast...honestly, they were hard to find)

The worst was yet to come.
The day she turned fourteen she decided to leave home. Her curiosity of the world made her want to see what the world was made of. On her travels, she heard stories of a prophecy, or some sort of destruction that may happen, but it wasn't her business.

On a warm sunny day, She was traveling through the woods in Tangor forest, trying to use the forest to make it to Ashmore ( a rumored trade city that she had never seen before) when a chill went down her spine. A chill so cold that it made her heart nearly stop. For a second. going home passed through her brain, but disappeared like smoke in the sky.
Upon coming up to a very strange village, she noticed how people were somber. It was as if they couldn't have a shred of hope for the future. Her feet wandered the village seeing human children being grabbed, and taken into their huts. Typical. Elves were not exactly welcome. Her kind were especially judged for some thought they thrived on blood like demons. These myths...were just that. Myths to scare children.
Mutters ran through the village. She must have gotten lost, and ended up closer to Grenmer than she really wanted to be. Not close enough where the mist had touched, but close enough to tell something had happened to change these people's outlook on life. An old hag grabbed her fingers tracing the lines on her hands.
" You best be getting on yar way now Miss. Go back the way you came for there is only death for you there dear. Only death. We will be next ….and there is no guessing when the thickness will find its way back to us. Yar best to try your luck the way you came. For death will only find you here."
Nesiana couldn't possibly figure out why death was going to greet her here, but she certainly did not want to chance a ambush of villagers. She turned on her white mare traveling back the way she came through the woods. Unaware of how close the mist was to actually seething its teeth into her soul.

When she reached another small village further north than Dashir, she found signs on huts trying to recruit the faithful to fight against demons. The very idea felt like a joke to her. Well, that was till she read the flyer which said Dashir had been taken by the mist. Mist? She had ridden through the middle of the Tangor woods, and saw no such mist, but definitely felt something sinister in the woods. Maybe she would check out exactly what the mist meant?

Thus, she made her way to the ally camp.

Other: (anything else you’d like to add?)

Last edited by Fain on Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:31 pm 

Medals: 1
Dedicated Partner (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Wooot

"Who put bacon in the soap?!?!?!" - Zim

I'm writing this story! It's called The Legends of Kal'duune. You can comment about things you like or hate, but preferably the first thing, here!

This thing is my resume! Reeeeaad iiiiiit...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:37 pm 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)
Blog: View Blog (59)

Will be working on a CS over the week as time permits, but I'd totally like you to look it over after I'm done and before I post it here, if you don't mind.

View Likes PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:43 pm 

I don't mind at all! I'm hyped to see both you guys CS's :) That is two of the eight slots reserved. WOOT!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:31 pm 
Savior

Medals: 5
Funniest Member (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) Supporter (2)

I'm interested. No idea for a character yet, but I like the sound of all this. Will need to think someone up.

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:34 pm 

I'm always available to bounce ideas off of Rot. Hit me up if you need a sounding board. I'll have the rest of the OOC up tomorrow. There's only the glossary left and available classes and such. Class or your characters occupation can be pretty much anything. So long as they have a reason to leave their homes and go hunting the darkness.

3 slots of 8 reserved. WOOT!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:16 pm 

Dedicated Partner (1)

Can I have a three headed flail? No reason...

I'm writing this story! It's called The Legends of Kal'duune. You can comment about things you like or hate, but preferably the first thing, here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:17 pm 

I'm not sure what that is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:52 pm 

Dedicated Partner (1)

It's the medieval weapon that was a stick with a chain with a spikey ball at the end of it. Instead of one chain with a spikey ball there would be three. Totally not practical

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:21 pm 

Lol If you want a three-headed flail you may have a three-headed flail. Though might be a little unwieldy.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:41 pm 

Sort of back.

He wants the item with the best potential for horrible accidents, let the man have it.

View Likes PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:44 pm 

Of course he can have it. Now if those accidents have comedic value I'm even more down with that!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:03 pm 

Dedicated Partner (1)

Lol. Shadow believes. So many mishaps. It can be a family weapon that my character has absolutely no skill with!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:10 pm 

Sort of back.

I know you, cupcake. You'll find a way for your char to mess up epically with the weapon. lol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:59 pm 

i'm interested in this.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:54 am 

Lol that will be very entertaining and in the spirit of this RP what with your character not being familiar with the weapon but using it anyways to combat the evil.

I will be adding some new info today. I realize I told you guys nothing about the mist or the monsters therefor I will give you OOC info!

Awesome addictionsforyou. If you have questions feel free to ask

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:49 pm 

whens a good time to create our character profiles? or should we just hold off a bit while you update all the current information?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:52 pm 

no you can go ahead. the information I will be adding in shouldn't affect your characters unless you plan on having one survive the mist then that might be affected. The majority of what needs to be added is the Glossary.

The only information about the mist that you need to be aware of is that there is a twenty-minute window between when it starts creeping into an area and when it overwhelms and area. During that time escape is possible. However if you don't make it out before that time you get trapped into a killing field that cannot be escaped from. Though in character knowledge of this will vary on a case by case basis.