All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 333 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:51 pm 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)
Blog: View Blog (59)

Roll call!

I'm working on a reformulation of this roleplay - the plot will remain mostly the same, but the general character creation rules will change. I'll be focusing on adult characters, and asking everyone to pick one character out. So, basically, it will be reformulated from scratch, and some of us will probably be required to create new character sheets.

The Headmaster/Mistress (haven't decided if they will be male or female) will be an NPC, though, since I will need to move this character to advance the plot, and I naturally couldn't and wouldn't do it with someone else's character.

I apologize to everyone, but the roleplay was, unfortunately, straying in a way in which I wouldn't be able to organize the plot and reach the point where we can actually get into it. I will be waiting on replies from everyone up to July 8th, 2015 (next Wednesday), when I will post the new OOC thread with the new guidelines.

I hope I can count on everyone, but I will understand if anyone doesn't feel happy with the decision. No hard feelings in that case.
Thank you for the attention!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:53 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

I only have the one character so ill keep with her.

The Human/Doctor: But you made me.
The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.
Rose: But he's not you.
The Doctor: He needs you. That's very me.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:54 pm 

Wandering through uncharted space...

Location: Canada... Somewhere in the North of Kere's Domain...
Medals: 6
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)
1st Year (1) Most Helpful Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (3)

I'll be staying. I'll save a copy of Tier in my files and modify him as needed. If that's alright?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:57 pm 

Sort of back.

@Cer: Your char is a student, right? If memory doesn't fail me?

@Fain: The adult characters probably won't need much of a change, if any.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:03 pm 

Medals: 1
Contest Winner (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

If I can't play my adorable little creep, I think I'll have to drop out. If she's still good despite being a student, though, I'm still in.

The Shards United!..?
SuperVillain Weekly OOC / SuperVillain Weekly IC
Sengoku Jidai: Aspiring Daimyo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:08 pm 

Sort of back.

I would really like to see you stay, but it was a fact that - and that is entirely on me and I take full blame - this plot was not very student-friendly, and the student characters were getting sort of left to their own devices.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:31 am 

The Scarlet Harlot of CF

Medals: 9
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Most Dedicated (1)
Blog: View Blog (10)

O.o Does that mean my lovely character can't be used? :( I worked so hard on her.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:08 am 

Sort of back.

I'm super sorry, and I fully know it sucks. I didn't make this decision lightly, trust me. Can she simply be aged up?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:22 pm 

The Scarlet Harlot of CF

Medals: 9
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Most Dedicated (1)
Blog: View Blog (10)

She is like 17. o.o so I mean she is borderline . But I still don't see why we have to take the students out of a world that thrives off the students. You have the plot with adults, and the plot with the students. At some point, the plot will cross I would think ? I can change her age , and what not. I would just hate to see this end?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:40 pm 

Sort of back.

It won't end, at least some of us will stay and carry on. And the main problem here is that we had no interaction going on among students, and even some adult characters were simply isolated. While yes, the world does thrive on students, this is an AU, and this plot would work better with adults. Can I allow a student character? Yes. Will she have much to do if she is the only one? Not really.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:56 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

I'd like to stay in. However this is based at Hogwarts correct? There are only so many positions at the school and someone would probably not be able to get a position that they would want.

Off through the woods I go, to see my sister Snow White. My red cloak flows behind me, bright splash of color among a background of dark green and black. Let the Wolf find me, I'll invite him along, hoping that maybe we can eventually be. This I promise because my life is no fairy tale.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:44 pm 

Sort of back.

I'd like you to stay. And there are enough positions to fill with everyone we have here, if those picking decide for a few options. If it helps, I can list all the available vs. taken here.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:00 pm 

Sort of back.

New OOC is here

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=47354

Some things have changed, and I have yet to transfer the character sheets. For those who want to remain in the roleplay (hoping it won't die), questions are welcome, either there or via PM.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 333 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17