All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 2:20 pm 

PLaying SQUAD with TASQ

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) Most Helpful Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (8)

Updated General Bain's I Corps (Malikai) to include élan.
Looking for names of Division and Brigade Commanders.

Begun writing the first IC post.

ImageImage

My Characters
My Writing Styles
Galileo Corporation
Modern Wargaming Rules
Bakushima; Fantasy Feudal Japan

Best Days for RPing
Fri - Sun

Attitude | +
"The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude to me is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than success, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, gift, or skill. It will make or break a company...a church...a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past...we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10 percent what happens to me and 90 percent how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our attitudes. "
~ Charles Swindoll

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 2:35 pm 

Medals: 1
Dedicated Partner (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

I'm actually in the process of sending you that info now lol

"Who put bacon in the soap?!?!?!" - Zim

I'm writing this story! It's called The Legends of Kal'duune. You can comment about things you like or hate, but preferably the first thing, here!

This thing is my resume! Reeeeaad iiiiiit...

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 3:56 pm 

PLaying SQUAD with TASQ

Malikai wrote:
I'm actually in the process of sending you that info now lol

Woo Hoo!
I made one change. You listed 8th Infantry as "The Jackson Rifles" I wrote it as "Jackson's Rifles". Could it be one of those things people get wrong once in awhile? !laugh

I have four RPs I need to respond to before I get heavy into this one.
Dragon's Nest (1x1 /w Aine) fantasy adventure
Sparks of a Rebellion (Star Wars)
Forgive us our Trespasses (1x1 /w Sounds of Silence) modern realistic military
Division 46 (Sci-fi Military RP)

ImageImage

My Characters
My Writing Styles
Galileo Corporation
Modern Wargaming Rules

Best Days for RPing
Fri - Sun

Attitude | +
"The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude to me is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than success, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, gift, or skill. It will make or break a company...a church...a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past...we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10 percent what happens to me and 90 percent how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our attitudes. "
~ Charles Swindoll

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:17 am 

Dedicated Partner (1)

Oh ****... Probably wrong place to post this lol... Should I post in Sparks lol?

I'm writing this story! It's called The Legends of Kal'duune. You can comment about things you like or hate, but preferably the first thing, here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:23 am 

Dedicated Partner (1)

Also thank you for the change lol. I was just so in the mindset of "The".

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:15 pm 

PLaying SQUAD with TASQ

Updated VI Corps (Unfurth).
These are the current totals:

Anglo-Serpican Army
Corps - #Soldiers/# Infantry/# Cannons (Cavalry)
I corps - 28,000/24,000/50 (4,000 Cav)
II corps - 45,000/40,000/62 (5,000 Cav)
III Corps - 37,000/30,000/43 (7,000 Cav)
IV Corps - 32,000/26,000/55 (6,000 Cav)
V Corps - 32,000/24,000/65 ( 8,000 Cav)
VI Corps - 35,000/28,000/62 (7000 Cav)
Guards Corps - 36,000/27,000/69 (9,000)

Total: 246,000 Soldiers/199,000/407 (46,000 Cav)

These are the early estimates on the Dervish Army:

Dervish Army
Corps - #Soldiers/# Infantry/# Cannons (Cavalry)
I Corps - 49,400/33,000/144 (16,400 Cav)
II Corps - 66,600/50,200/180 (16,400 Cav)
III Corps - 69,600/53,200/180 (16,400 Cav)
Guards Corps - 75,200/43,000/216 (32,200 Cav)

Total: 260,800/179,400/720 Cannons (80,800 Cav)

The Dervish Army has more soldiers, more cannons and twice as many horses.
This could be a tough fight.

ImageImage

My Characters
My Writing Styles
Galileo Corporation
Modern Wargaming Rules

Best Days for RPing
Fri - Sun

Attitude | +
~ Charles Swindoll

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:43 pm 

Dedicated Partner (1)

Oh... Well this might suck lol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:47 am 

Oh, ****, the IC has started all ready? Wait for me! D:

:edit:

Oh. Never mind. The first IC is currently being written, then? Cool. I guess I'll have to get on my character's appearance and the uniforms straight away. I'd been putting it off. .(<_<). lol. They'll be up before the end of today. =D

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:50 pm 

Dedicated Partner (1)

I also just noticed that I have the baby corps lol.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:17 pm 

PLaying SQUAD with TASQ

I was reading a book on Gettysburg last night. The Union Corps each numbered about 10,000 while the three Confederate Corps numbered about 20,000. This entire scenario is inflated. But USCW regiments numbered only 400 - 500, as opposed to the 1000 man regiments we are using.

ImageImage

My Characters
My Writing Styles
Galileo Corporation
Modern Wargaming Rules

Best Days for RPing
Fri - Sun

Attitude | +
~ Charles Swindoll

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:58 pm 

PLaying SQUAD with TASQ

DruidPeter, I like your drawn painting of your general. Impressive. :)

I have written three pages (Times New Roman, 12pt) for the opening IC post.
I will post it soon. I would like to give Unfurth time to post his General.

EDIT: updated V Corps to include Brigade Commanders.

ImageImage

My Characters
My Writing Styles
Galileo Corporation
Modern Wargaming Rules

Best Days for RPing
Fri - Sun

Attitude | +
~ Charles Swindoll

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:29 pm 

PLaying SQUAD with TASQ

Here is an exploded map of Northeast AS Empire...

If you click on the map, it will give you a larger version of the map. I intend to use this map to reflect troop movements. This map adds several cities. It is no secret I am using the Austro-Hungarian Empire as framework. So, the cities I have posted are the locations of real cities:

Windovar, the Capital of the Anglo-Serpican Empire = Vienna, Austria
Brinfield, capital of Cheshire = Brno, Czech Republic
Saltville, Upper Anglia = Salzburg, Austria
Enipost, Somerset = Innsbruck, Austria
Ford City, York = Prague, Czech Republic
Sharpton, York = Ostrava, Czech Republic
Wallenburg, York = Liberec, Czech Republic
Carlsbad, York = Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic
Watertown, York = Pilsen, Czech Republic
Monckton, Dervish = Munich, Germany
Mount Norin, Dervish = Nurnberg, Gergmany
Bayfield, Dervish = Bayreuth, Germany
Linden, Dervish = Leipzig, Germany
Riverside, Dervish = Dresden, Germany
Breslau, Dervish = Wroclaw, Poland
Krakus, Dervish = Krakow, Poland

The Boar River is a fictional body of water that separate York from Dervish along what should be the Polish border with Czech. The Anglia River is the Danube River.

ImageImage

My Characters
My Writing Styles
Galileo Corporation
Modern Wargaming Rules

Best Days for RPing
Fri - Sun

Attitude | +
~ Charles Swindoll

Last edited by Gunther on Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:21 pm 

PLaying SQUAD with TASQ

The York Campaign (In Character) has been posted. Please ask me any questions you may have. There is no posting order, feel free to interact with one another. That form of behavior is highly encouraged.

ImageImage

My Characters
My Writing Styles
Galileo Corporation
Modern Wargaming Rules

Best Days for RPing
Fri - Sun

Attitude | +
~ Charles Swindoll

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:57 pm 

Dedicated Partner (1)

Ok I'll post over the weekend most likely

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:24 pm 

I've started getting my character up but since my stuff is at home i can't get all of his sordid details down. I am posting what i remember off the top of my head.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:54 pm 

I'll probably have my post up on Friday or Saturday. It's a pleasure to be working with you, gentlemen! :D

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:21 pm 

PLaying SQUAD with TASQ

I'm working on more information for the Tactics guide. A corps is a very large footprint. You don't point to one 10 meter by 10 meter plot of ground and say, that is where my Corps is. Have you ever seen 30,000 people assembled in one location? A concert? A parade? sporting event? the soldiers of a Corps are not stacked tightly, one on top of another like you are at a football stadium. Usually they march in columns of two or three. A corps on the march can be stretched out for several miles.

ImageImage

My Characters
My Writing Styles
Galileo Corporation
Modern Wargaming Rules

Best Days for RPing
Fri - Sun

Attitude | +
~ Charles Swindoll

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:11 am 

Dedicated Partner (1)

Lol no kidding. This is gonna be fierce.

View Likes PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:28 am 

Dedicated Partner (1)

Updated my character sheet with Viktor's promotion as well as the new Lieutenant General, Major General, and Brigadier General. I also included a written out uniform description.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:01 am 

PLaying SQUAD with TASQ

Updated 2nd post as follows:

VI Corps Commander: LTG Wilhem Richarde [Unfurth]
"The Peasant Lord"

ImageImage

My Characters
My Writing Styles
Galileo Corporation
Modern Wargaming Rules

Best Days for RPing
Fri - Sun

Attitude | +
~ Charles Swindoll

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next