All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 3:46 am 

Blog: View Blog (1)

One question! How many people are on thestation?

Off through the woods I go, to see my sister Snow White. My red cloak flows behind me, bright splash of color among a background of dark green and black. Let the Wolf find me, I'll invite him along, hoping that maybe we can eventually be. This I promise because my life is no fairy tale.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 11:20 pm 

Medals: 1
Dedicated Partner (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

I will write things soooooon!

"Who put bacon in the soap?!?!?!" - Zim

I'm writing this story! It's called The Legends of Kal'duune. You can comment about things you like or hate, but preferably the first thing, here!

This thing is my resume! Reeeeaad iiiiiit...

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 12:08 am 

Me too. Just trying to decide how to go

Off through the woods I go, to see my sister Snow White. My red cloak flows behind me, bright splash of color among a background of dark green and black. Let the Wolf find me, I'll invite him along, hoping that maybe we can eventually be. This I promise because my life is no fairy tale.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 12:47 am 

Dedicated Partner (1)

Pooooostedededed. Lemme know whatcha guys think.

I'm writing this story! It's called The Legends of Kal'duune. You can comment about things you like or hate, but preferably the first thing, here!

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 9:37 pm 

Dedicated Partner (1)

Thanks bro

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 2:17 am 

Posted!

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 11:00 pm 

Dedicated Partner (1)

Lol Lillith. Your character is just so cute hahaha.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 11:07 pm 

Awwww thank you hehe

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 5:05 pm 

Hey sorry i havent posted yet. Not too late right?

The Human/Doctor: But you made me.
The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.
Rose: But he's not you.
The Doctor: He needs you. That's very me.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 5:07 pm 

Okay.

The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 5:18 pm 

Posted. I hope its okay

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 6:38 pm 

Thanks

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 11:40 pm 

So um....posting order? Like who's turn when?

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 11:59 pm 

Dedicated Partner (1)

Hmmmm. The way I see it now is Baida,Cer, Me, Then Lillith. Pending some extraordinary circumstance.

Any other suggestions or ideas?

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 12:34 am 

That's fine with me. Just threw me off lol

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 12:36 am 

Sorry lol

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 11:27 am 

Dedicated Partner (1)

Cer! This is why we can't have nice things! =P

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 11:42 am 

Lol. *Crouches down with hands over head* i didnt mean to

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 11:57 pm 

Dedicated Partner (1)

You're like a bull in a china shop... Accept your a wolf... In a space ship... The analogy stands!

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 12:27 am 

Lol then i wear my wolf skin proudly

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next