All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 2:24 pm 

Medals: 1
Dedicated Partner (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Omg yesyesyesyes. So down!

"Who put bacon in the soap?!?!?!" - Zim

I'm writing this story! It's called The Legends of Kal'duune. You can comment about things you like or hate, but preferably the first thing, here!

This thing is my resume! Reeeeaad iiiiiit...

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 3:38 pm 

PLaying SQUAD with TASQ

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) Most Helpful Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (8)

Baidirai, I am at my limit at the moment for RPs, but this is definitely in my lane as well. I will subscribe and keep an eye on it, but cannot guarantee I will be able to participate.

ImageImage

My Characters
My Writing Styles
Galileo Corporation
Modern Wargaming Rules
Bakushima; Fantasy Feudal Japan

Best Days for RPing
Fri - Sun

Attitude | +
"The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude to me is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than success, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, gift, or skill. It will make or break a company...a church...a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past...we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10 percent what happens to me and 90 percent how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our attitudes. "
~ Charles Swindoll

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 2:05 am 

Dedicated Partner (1)

Ok I will work on the character in a few

I'm writing this story! It's called The Legends of Kal'duune. You can comment about things you like or hate, but preferably the first thing, here!

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 3:28 am 

Dedicated Partner (1)

Does the station need security?

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 12:34 am 

Dedicated Partner (1)

Name: Hosster Tabbin

Race: Human

Appearance: Hosster stands at 6'1 with a toned build. Short cropped dirty blonde hair crowns his head andsharp green eyes add a brilliant contrast to his pale skin. His right arm is covered in a sleeve tattoo resembling the right armored arm of a knight and ends over his right breast. His jaw is hard and wide leaving most of his facial features pronounced. The green eyes that glow an olive shade have a very hard look in them and it can cause most men to squirm.

Personality: Hosster believes in keeping a guarded heart. Coming from a poverty stricken environment, he grew up used to the feeling of "survival mode". It was a fight for every dollar and it was often a fight to keep what meager possessions his family had. Hosster also has a difficult time trusting, but once he does he will die for you. Those that he could call true friends in his life became closer than family and he would do most anything for them.

Role: Station police force

Reason for joining: His family found themselves in a very destitute position and Hosster took the job for the promising pay that it offered. His cycle would last 5 years and most of the money he made was sent to his family back home.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 12:49 am 

I like this idea. Havent done a horror rp like this yet

So are the only races allowed human?

The Human/Doctor: But you made me.
The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.
Rose: But he's not you.
The Doctor: He needs you. That's very me.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 7:19 pm 

Okay ill work on it now

The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 7:22 pm 

Name: Fallon Hetrix
Race: Worgen (wolf beastkin race)
Appearance:
Fallon looks like a large black werewolf. She has thick black fur with large spiky tufts slicked back from the top of her head to her mid back. She has long claws and a large tail. Her muzzle is toned with silver starting from her muzzle which has a few battle scars covering the bridge of her nose. Unique to her is a pair of fierce red eyes. Fallon wears a steel breastplate with shoulder guards and heavy leather pants. On her wrist is a thick leather bracelet with the Worgen insignia engraved into the piece.
Personality: Fallon is a reliable soldier and likes to prove her loyalty to others. She is serious and is hard to scare. She also takes her job very seriously.
Role: soldier
Reason for Joining: Fallon wanted to get away for a while. She had a hard time with the last mission and her mind hadnt been right since. So her boss bought her a ticket and gave her a chance to get away.

Last edited by Cer Kamber on Mon May 11, 2015 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 11:53 pm 

Dedicated Partner (1)

Hey would you mind throwing in a brief text description as well? Just so I have some kind of basis when we're in game.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 2:07 am 

What kind of description did you want?

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 2:21 am 

Dedicated Partner (1)

I'm blind so I can't see the picture. Just a basic visual description. Color of fur and the like. If fur is applicable anyway.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 2:22 am 

Oh i didnt know that Mal. Ill have to fix it tomorrow since im heading to bed. I have work in the morning sadly

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 3:01 am 

Dedicated Partner (1)

It's all good lol. Not a big deal at all.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 6:09 pm 

So i edited it. The pic is still there for others but the description in under it

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 7:42 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

I would love to join!

Off through the woods I go, to see my sister Snow White. My red cloak flows behind me, bright splash of color among a background of dark green and black. Let the Wolf find me, I'll invite him along, hoping that maybe we can eventually be. This I promise because my life is no fairy tale.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 1:43 pm 

Dedicated Partner (1)

Thaaaaaaank you. The description was very helpful =D

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 2:14 pm 

No problem at all :)

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 8:45 pm 

Character:
Name: Starina Menning
Race: Human

Appearance: Starina has blood red hair with black bangs that reaches her thighs. She has ice blue eyes normally that change shades from gray to dark blue depending on her emotions. Her skin is a pale delicate white with freckles splattered across her skin. She has an hourglass build but is considered a little too big to be model material. Outside of her job she tends to wear tank tops and shorts with knee high boots. She always wears a choker with a triskelion on it (Three connected spirals). Her uniform consists of a black skirt that ends two inches above her knees and a red short sleeved button up all under a knee length lab coat. The lab coat has her name and position on her lab coat’s right breast pocket and the station’s logo on the left.

Personality: Starina is a shy girl around strangers, however around people she knows relatively well she opens up. She has a tendency to get lost in thought if nothing is going on. She took martial arts while in high school and studied in bladed weapons. She likes to draw in her off time and study plants. She is considered odd by most, because of her beliefs, which led her to the medical field.

Role: Apprentice to station doctor/ Medical Assistant

Reason for joining: Once Starina graduated from high school she started looking for somewhere to start studying for a medical career. Then she came across an on the job training opening on the Athena Station. This was her best option for medical training.

Do I need to change or add anything?

Off through the woods I go, to see my sister Snow White. My red cloak flows behind me, bright splash of color among a background of dark green and black. Let the Wolf find me, I'll invite him along, hoping that maybe we can eventually be. This I promise because my life is no fairy tale.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 2:18 pm 

Im here lol

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 2:36 pm 

Here