All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 3:02 am 

Medals: 1
Dedicated Partner (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Who's post is it? I forget lol

"Who put bacon in the soap?!?!?!" - Zim

I'm writing this story! It's called The Legends of Kal'duune. You can comment about things you like or hate, but preferably the first thing, here!

This thing is my resume! Reeeeaad iiiiiit...

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 3:08 am 

Blog: View Blog (1)

Cer's turn I believe

Off through the woods I go, to see my sister Snow White. My red cloak flows behind me, bright splash of color among a background of dark green and black. Let the Wolf find me, I'll invite him along, hoping that maybe we can eventually be. This I promise because my life is no fairy tale.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 4:16 am 

Okay ill post tomorrow

The Human/Doctor: But you made me.
The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.
Rose: But he's not you.
The Doctor: He needs you. That's very me.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 1:33 pm 

Dedicated Partner (1)

I will post up tonight

I'm writing this story! It's called The Legends of Kal'duune. You can comment about things you like or hate, but preferably the first thing, here!

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 3:46 pm 

Daaaaaaw stuttering how cute lol

Off through the woods I go, to see my sister Snow White. My red cloak flows behind me, bright splash of color among a background of dark green and black. Let the Wolf find me, I'll invite him along, hoping that maybe we can eventually be. This I promise because my life is no fairy tale.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 1:53 am 

Dedicated Partner (1)

No worries bro. And Lillith I know. Hosster is such a dork.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 2:00 am 

Having a hard time dealing with a girl? lol

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 2:17 am 

Dedicated Partner (1)

He thinks Star is pretty lol

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 2:19 am 

Lol. Hopefully Bais post will give me some insight of what to do with my worgen. Im honestly not sure what to do with her yet.

The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 2:22 am 

Daaaaaaaaaaaw lol How sweet. If it makes ya feel better she thinks he is handsome.

Could always derp around bump into any of our characters

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 2:23 am 

Well now that will be awkward as hell. Lol. Especially of she stumbles upon your characters while they are flirting

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 2:34 am 

Dedicated Partner (1)

Which makes it funnier lol

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 2:34 am 

Lol it probably would

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 2:45 am 

It's ok, Star would be fascinated. She loves wolves

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 2:46 am 

Well thats good

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 2:54 am 

Dedicated Partner (1)

Hey... I just realized that this RP is in Alpha lol. Thought it was in Beta the whole time.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 2:55 am 

Lol really? Then again i cant say much when i always forget which rp is where.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 3:08 am 

.......Did you think we were all just really good Beta posters?

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 3:08 am 

It is possible

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 3:23 pm 

Dedicated Partner (1)

Lol. I like doing beta stuff cause you don't have to post long posts but you can if you're feeling ritzy. The option is nice lol

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next