All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Heirs of the Apocolypse
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:08 am 

I'm Back in Black...No games this time Y'all!

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

PLOT:

On December 12th at the stroke of Midnight in the year 2012 the world was supposed to end. However…This could not be so.
A War was raging unbeknownst to human kind, a war for their souls, and their humanity.
Without the Apocalypse to cleanse the Earth and take human souls into paradise, Life cannot be reborn onto the World…So it is up to the Heirs of the Horsemen to bring down the hammer on the two warring forces…Angels and Demons.
The problem with these two forces is that they are constantly pressing into the Free Will of humankind, and bending them, and shaping them to a more chaotic way of life then what had been predicted for the End of Days.
NOTE: I don't want this to be boring for anyone, your characters are free to seek out relationships and explore, I don't want it to be constant "Whack-an-Enemy"

CHARACTERS: 1 more Openings Max, 3 Openings Min (Not including GM)

Freya Athena Bellatrix- Heir to War

POWERS:

The Heirs have the powers and characteristics of their Fathers, meaning that they can summon their Soul Bound Weapons, and their Horses. Characters Weapons tend to stay within the same field as their parents…(War= Great Swords, and Two Handed weapons which tend to show Wrath… Death= Scythe, Sickle, and sickle and chain… Pestilence (Anarchy)= Long Range Weaponry…Famine= Staffs, Blunt Weapons, relies most on Magic) An Heir is at their Most POWERFUL when both Soul Bound Weapon and Steed is summoned. Depending on the class level of demon and or Angel depends on what they should use at the time…But hey if you wanna do some over kill action that’s cool! If an Heir does not feed on their Life Force their powers could drain away and become obsolete. Meaning, War feeds off of wrath, so there for hangs out at boxing matches or war zones…Death is all creepy and crashes funerals or something…so on and so forth each Heir feeds off of something, Sickness, Sadness, Wrath, and Chaos…

DEMONS AND ANGELS:

These enemies will be based on a scale 1-10, 10 being ridiculously powerful and needing team work of all four Heirs (Or at least 4 Heirs depending on RP-ers) and 1 being pretty squishy. 5 would be a medium risk but doable with one Heir… And so on and so forth… In other words...Anything above a 5 class enemy is in need of 2 or more Heirs. 1 (25% power) 2 (50% power) 3 (60% Power) 4 (75% Power) 5 (100% power) 6 (150% power) 7 (175% Power) 8 (200% Power) 9 (300% Power) 10 (400% Power)

Heads up...Older Demons and Angels are the most powerful!!!!!

HEIR ENERGY:

Just so that we are clear, just consider the Heir’s power at 100% Think of Hercules m’kay? DemiGod strength, no tossing cars…Percy Jackson couldn’t do that so… yeah. Each time you use a spell it takes away a percentage of that power…So when calculating your spells you need to make sure that you can determine how much you can use that one spell. For example:
Fire Sword of Wrath: 25% power drain, 25% Damage. Able to do spell 4 times before 0
And just because your Spell power is at 0 doesn’t mean your strength completely ebs away, yes, the Heir will be a little more breathless…but not powerless. When At Full Strength with Soul Weapon and Steed an Heir is at 350% Power (Don’t ask why 350…Idk…It’s a good number without becoming mini God Spawns)

CHARACTER SHEET: DELETE ALL WORDING IN PARENTHESIS

Name:

Age Appearance:

Description/Picture:

Attitude: (Preferably Closely related to their Fathers, however some characteristics from Mothers are acceptable if minimum)

Weapon:

Weapon Soul Name: (A binding name to that of it’s summoner)

Weapon Description/Picture:

Horse Appearance/Pic:

(How you chose to describe the attitude of the summoned beast is completely up to you…)

Up To THREE Spells/ Description and Energy Toll:

~Me Character~

Name: Freya Athena Bellatrix

Age Appearance: 24

Description/Picture: Stands at 5 foot 3 inches Image

Attitude: Freya is a very strong willed person, once she has her mind set it is very hard to get her to do anything else. Her hot temper usually gets her into more trouble then needed, but from her Angelic mother’s side she gets a good understanding of people, and great listening capability when it comes to concerns. Although she can be extremely volatile to be around, she makes up for it with her quick wits and loyalty to her friends.

Weapon: Great Sword

Weapon Soul Name: Igneous

Description/Picture of Weapon: A Long broad piece of what appears to be obsidian, sharp and carved chunks lie along both blades side. It’s length is nearly as big as Freya herself, at 4 foot including the ivory and black opal swirled handle. The Sword in reality looks more like a large carved cleaver.

Horse Appearance/Pic: Agamemnon is Freya’s Red Steed he looks more like a sturdy mountain horse with his large ankles and standing at around 6 and a half feet at the shoulder. His mane and tail are a stark white with blood red streaks highlighted like fresh blood. His body is a complete earthy canyon red as a few spots along his flank appear to look like fresh blood spatters.

Flaming Wrath- Spell power 25%, Damage 25% Igneous is engulfed in an angry red flame that steals a small bit of creatures own Wrath to fuel her physical strength. Ability X4

Vengence- Spell Power 50%, Damage 50% With a soft whisper Freya shuts down her pain receptors and is able to draw on her pain to fuel a critical strike. Ability X2

Heavens Wrath- Spell Power 75%, Damage 75% Calling upon the blood of her mother Freya Prays to The Maker as a Pillar of Wrathful Fire spins and engulfs her enemy. Ability X1

More Info | +
Availability: I am free most days, I am usually on at night ummm, Central Time. I stay up from anywhere between 10pm to 2am, it really depends as I am a single mother and like everyone has RL that tends to creep upon me.

Styles: My normal style is two to multiple paragraphs, I prefer third person when typing. I am willing to work with those who are new to the RP world or who wish to better their ideas, or collaborate for more detailed story ideas.

OVERALL: I just wanna have fun, make cool stories with y'all, just remember that I have a life too, and if I forget about something, or our RP then go ahead and send me a PM. I don't bite I swear! I'm a nice cuddly person :3

Yes, I do dabble in graphics, yes the signature picture, and my Avatar was created by me, I will do stuff upon request, and if you'd like to check out more of my work check out my instagram @ Squeeze_D_Lemons :3

"The knack to flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground...and miss" -Douglas Adams
"Why is a Raven like a writing Desk?" -Madd Hatter

Does not the Raven Sing?

Last edited by FellRaven on Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:03 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hey I'll be making my character sheet and posting today. I had it half typed up, and then it deleted itself, and I got demotivated but now I'm feeling it again!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:54 pm 

Name: Alan Anarchy

Age Appearance: 23

Description/Picture: Alan maintains the ability to shift and change his forms, perhaps to hold a bit more weight in certain situations such as inciting riots and the like. His cousins, as he likes to think of them, can see through this disguise at any given time without even trying. Incidentally, so can his enemies.

To these select few, Alan is a 6'2" wiry fellow who gives off a general air of edgy uneasiness. His limbs are a tad lanky, with enough muscle to give him a creepily intimidating presence when he needs too. His hair is kept strangely well combed to the left.

Attitude: Alan has a quiet mood of coolness about him. He seems sly and reserved, preferring to incite chaos in subtle and satisfying ways. He believes that the world today is simply on the verge of anarchy itself at any given point, all it takes is a little push. With all of this, it may come as a bit of a surprise that one of his favorite things is to get a good laugh. This part of his personality grows more and more with combat and chaos, eventually breaking into a joker-like fit when he get's really into a situation. This can often unsettle onlookers when he "feeds."

Weapon: Twin Scorpion submachine guns which hang at his belt, are hidden from the general population of course, but dangling haphhazardly for quick draw. The safety is always off, of course, and the rounds are all holy hollowpoints. Not for the added damage to demons, but because they look really cool.

Weapon Soul Name: Blood and Ivory

Weapon Description/Picture: The left firearm is a deep red with white highlights running along the barrel, and the right firearm visa. In each, along the handle, is scratched an anarchy "A" symbol, and on the barrel is a nautical star. The reflex red dot sights, silencers, and custom grips give the gun nearly doubled accuracy, which is really just the mediocre accuracy of a well made pistol.

Horse Appearance/Pic: Sedric is the name given to Alan's steed. His glossy white coat fits his creme colored mane well, which he often shakes and whips about excitedly. The horse is very hyperactive, and free spirited, never allowing it's rider to use so much as a saddle with it. This captures it's essence beautifully in the heart of battle.

Anarchy's Kiss: Inherited directly from his father, Alan's candy red electricity manifests a different effect depending on what it charges. When put into a metal of any kind, the metal grows emmensly strong and hot depending on the ammount used. When placed inside of wood or stone, it explodes into a flurry of dust and shrapnel. 10 percent energy use.

Fist of Chaos: Using an effect similar to his Anarchy kiss, a flurry of electricity explodes from his hand for a devistating punch. 25 percent energy use.

Alan Cannon: Alan named this intense attack prestegously after it's creator, himself. The attack manifests as a destructive red beam surrounded by resulting candy red electricity. Energy use is a whopping 50 percent.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:06 pm 

Is this okay?

Name: Dalia Maya Muerta

Age Appearance: 21 years old

Description/Picture: One Two Three

Attitude: There are are are a multitude of ways to describe Dalia Muerta, as she can come off as a complex person. Though, there are three traits that really capture her true essence.
Manipulative: Dalia can manipulate almost anyone with a brain. She knows just what to say to make you feel like you're the most amazing person in the world, she can make anyone feel like they're worth something. As for those who aren't exactly on her good side, she can make them feel like they are scum or even worse than scum. Guys though are her specialty she can get a guy to practically do anything for her within a few moments of meeting her. She plays head games and sometimes they can be extremely mean or very innocent.
****ing: She is a natural and well known spitfire. When Dalia is in one of her moods, her usual blunt self becomes more and more surly. She believes that if you can't handle the truth or a little roughness in your life, you shouldn't be around. If you can't survive a little pain, physical or emotional, without breaking down, why the hell are you alive? She is quite sarcastic and caustic daily .
Insane: If you really know Dalia you know that she is actually slightly insane. Maybe Sociopathic like her father, Death. It is a common theory that she might suffer from a mild case of OCD as well as mild case of Bipolar disorder. She has very interesting mood swings. Now that she is older she can control her mood swings a little better.
Despite all of the above and no matter what anyone thinks , deep down Dalia is a caring person, she just kind of lost her mind over the years. She's the kind of girl you want on your side cause you know no matter how many fights you get into or how much you can't stand each other, when it comes down to it she does not mind dropping everything to be that shoulder you need to cry.
But, in the same breath she's also the kind of girl you should be scared of. Because if you're on her bad side she definitely does not give a **** about you and she making your life a living hell will be her new goal. She doesn't put up with bull **** and has the potential to become your worst nightmare.

Weapon: Scythe

Weapon Soul Name: Anubis

Weapon Description/Picture: Dalia wields a scythe as her father did. It is immensely large spanning six feet from the bottom of it's black metallic shaft to the top edge of its blade. When held upright, it is a full six inches taller than Dalia. The curved steel blade is a total of forty inches in length and paper thin. Able to cut through most anything. Despite its size, it is incredibly lightweight for quick offensive moves.

Horse Appearance/Pic: Hades is a onyx black stallion. So dark that when he moves, it is reminiscent of shadows moving. He is a total of eighteen hands from top to bottom. Hades has a very regal air about him. From the fluid way he moves to his reclusive nature. He often does his own thing and keeps to himself. Very hostile and uncooperative towards those he is unfamiliar with.

Invisibility - This spell uses a whopping 90% of her energy, due to this fact, she rarely uses it. What is does is turn her completely invisible to the eyes of her enemies. But only for a total of one minute and twenty-five seconds. In that span of time, she needs to move silently and swiftly-- like a plague --in order to fell her opponents. Though, they still might be able to sense her around them.
Shadow Walkers - This spell only lasts for a few minutes before it releases itself and uses up 75% of Dalia's power. It allows her to create three shadows of herself. Each tangible and able to move on their own. They are equal to her in power and immediately go and attack whatever is closest to them. But, they have very weak defenses and are easily dispersed with one good blow.
Shadow Pull - This spell only uses up 25% of her power, and it is the one she uses most often. It is sort of like an invisible force pulls her incredibly fast to her opponent. Instead of in front of them though, it pulls her to their shadow. Allowing her an opening to strike. The move can be used rapidly in succession, pulling her from one shadow to the next.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:24 pm 

I feel as if Alan's personality is the bane of Dalia's existence. Like, OCD and Regal VS Hyperactive and well, alan.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:51 pm 

Funny, @Laughingstok I did not even realize, but it seems that would be really likely actually. Heh, it will definitely make the roleplay all the more interesting.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:17 pm 

Supporter (1)

This is back Open I'm so sorry for the ...overly ridiculous delay...RL sucks at times

More Info | +
Availability: I am free most days, I am usually on at night ummm, Central Time. I stay up from anywhere between 10pm to 2am, it really depends as I am a single mother and like everyone has RL that tends to creep upon me.

Styles: My normal style is two to multiple paragraphs, I prefer third person when typing. I am willing to work with those who are new to the RP world or who wish to better their ideas, or collaborate for more detailed story ideas.

OVERALL: I just wanna have fun, make cool stories with y'all, just remember that I have a life too, and if I forget about something, or our RP then go ahead and send me a PM. I don't bite I swear! I'm a nice cuddly person :3

Yes, I do dabble in graphics, yes the signature picture, and my Avatar was created by me, I will do stuff upon request, and if you'd like to check out more of my work check out my instagram @ Squeeze_D_Lemons :3

"The knack to flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground...and miss" -Douglas Adams

Does not the Raven Sing?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:41 am 

Blog: View Blog (6)

Is there still time for another player? I notice ya'll in need of a lil famine up in here! Coincidentally I was really, REALLY hoping he wasn't taken! :P

Damn straight I'm good in bed! I could sleep for days! :3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:19 pm 

Supporter (1)

I believe these previous players haven't been on in a long while so Famine is yous Jawbone, go ahead and post your Character sheet

More Info | +

Does not the Raven Sing?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:11 pm 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)

I will take the child of death, if that's alright.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:53 am 

2nd Year (1)

Wait was I allowed to do twins? :p I'm asking because I feel like you said it somewhere. But I could be thinking of the wrong roleplay.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:26 pm 

Character Sheet FAMINE

Name: Cadillac Monroe. (AKA Caddie or Moe)

Age Appearance: 27-35ish.

Description/Picture:[:b]

[b]Attitude:

INTELLIGENT, PATIENT AND QUIETLY CONFIDENT: Well read, well-travelled, bilingual. He’s not a genius by any stretch of the imagination, Caddie only ever had a limited grasp on book smarts, but a thoroughly reputable good all-rounder he is! Caddie knows a little bit about everything, he analyses most everything and is sharp enough to put together the pieces. He’s all about knowing the rules and how to work between them.
On the flip side he can be a little prone to manipulation and he holds on to details for long enough to quietly stew on resentment (his father held a long-ass grudge), put together these are a deadly, stone cold mix. Pacifist by nature, the ****ing may not kill you, but he’ll brutally execute reputations, businesses, family ties or whatever he feels you may hold dear.
See, due to his mother’s angelic blood he has … difficulty expressing anger so the beast tends to show itself in sneaky, ugly ways.

OPEN MINDED AND LAID BACK… [to a point]: – He’s travelled some, seen a lot and spoken to many, worked too many jobs. Caddie is a hard man to surprise or put off. The kid grew up angelic values (grew up with values; key terms here, whether he kept them is a different matter), accepting people from all walks of life is a huge part of that. No judgement as a rule.
That said he’s sees all things in life as easy come, easy go, he holds on to nothing with too firm a grasp. Including people. Does this make him disloyal? No, his loyalties can be won over in a heartbeat, they just don’t come with a three month warrantee. Caddie doesn’t ‘hold things down’ well. Not jobs, not homes, not relationships.

FLIRTY, PLAYFUL AND GOOD HUMOURED:
… And everyone’s fair game! Mostly Caddie takes life with a pinch of salt. Despite being a tad bit lone wolf, he loves to play and tease and schmooze and flirt! Life is for the living and he’d have a good time with whoever happens to be sharing his company.
(Famine is not choosy with it’s victims.)
A surprisingly upbeat perspective, but one you have to develop when you work around the ill, the addicted and the dying. He’s spent his working days slogging the hours as an orderly in small hospitals and rehab centres, ‘retreats’ and wherever will have him. His evenings were spent whittling away liver function in bars and sneakily feeding from the famine present in the facility. His very presence eased patients into early graves replenishing him in return.

Weapon: Bo-Staff.
… and proficient training in most forms of martial art that involves wielding a stick. The monks living in the rockies above his Ma’s favourite village taught him techniques from a range of disciplines, Aikido, Bojutsu etc, during his three year “holiday” with them. That was during the time Ma still thought he could be ‘cured with salvation’…

Weapon Soul Name: Kuro Sumi.
Translating from Japanese, it means ’Black Ink’. Not a name Caddie-Bo-daddy would have chosen, but it was the only one that ever stuck. Personally speaking he believes you shouldn’t name weapons; it separates them from the self. Good staffs are an extension of your arm only. However these days he finds himself absently chatting away to ol’ Kuro more and more…

Weapon Description/Picture:

Kuro is six foot gnarled ol’ pole of white oak that’s scarred roughly all over with kanji and a thick cloth wrap in its centre for grips sake. The monks carved numerous mantras and spells into it the day Caddies sorry hide was shipped to them in hope that it may, someday, defend him against his fate. They stained the groves with, you guessed it, kuro sumi, black ink.

Horse Appearance/Pic:
{PICTURE, again, sorry, COMING SOON}

A gaunt, lithe mare that would give animal protection groups campaign material for weeks, her name is Priscilla AKA “Pretty Prissy Princess!”. He baby talks her … and if you as much as snigger, he swears down, he’ll break your knee caps if you don’t start addressing her as such too!
She has an off-white undercoat, speckled from her underbelly upwards with grey and black and a straggly, ghostly white mane. In low lighting it looks as though she’s been dragged through muddy fields for miles.
Prissy looks like death warmed up, but she is a Lady and Cadillac spoils her rotten, as such she is the most uppity pre-Madonna known to the kingdom of beasts. She’ll argue, spit, sulk, kick and rear. Not one for sharing, she gets defensive and jealous with Caddies attention. Mind out, she bites.
As a steed?
Lightweight and fast. Terrible for long distances, too prone to stopping and stropping.

1) “The Commune”
--So called because he has a special bond with anyone or anything touched by famine or sheer the desperation of need. Not just the starving, ranging from certain carrion scavenging animals, through to addicts screaming through their teeth for their next fix, to those looking to end it all. Their desperation calls to him and his presence soothes them. They feel, almost instinctively, that they can trust him and if he exerts the right amount of power he can sway their actions.

* This one varies. For instance, shooing a crow out of the road with a psychic nudge when he can’t park = 2%, seeing through their eyes whilst they fly for a few moments = 25%, persuading a flock to turn on an enemy Hitchcock style = 75%, gaining the sensation of trust of someone touched by desperation = 30%, convincing them that turning over weapons, goods or passwords is a good idea = 50%. Obviously there are exceptions, not everyone can be twisted.

2) “D.O.P” (Desperation Overdrive Point) –
Caddie can switch his brain to that beserker like mode, the mad-man’s overdrive, that one last desperate push you find at the bleaker end of starvation. It kicks up his speed, strength and the like to their limit, but seriously drains his stamina and damaged his body if used carelessly. It is not a pleasant experience and tends to rattle him to the bones.

*25% for five minutes

3) “Dorian Greys Kiss”
Like the Midas touch, only it doesn’t turn things gold as much suck the vitality out of them. The ‘kiss’ spares its victims death; instead it drains them of youth and health, to varying degrees depending on person. This was a terrible accidental discovery to make as a young teen… he would not wish it upon his worst enemy.

*30 to a whopping 99%, this is the one that he uses to 'see people out' of the homes he's worked in. Suffice to say a little old girl starving of stomach cancer takes a lot less energy than someone full of life and youth. Once again, it doesn't always work, it can be fought against, but every second counts, the more he can drain the more likely it is he can pacify your mind with power 1.

Last edited by Jawbone-ashtray on Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:07 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:51 pm 

Supporter (1)

Jaw- I'm gonna have to ask for a simplified version of Caddie's profile... x.x I do love the character, he's quite the charmer. But the heirs are a product of a Horseman and an Angel, or demon...

More Info | +

Does not the Raven Sing?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:52 pm 

Supporter (1)

And Goat Boy, I don't think I said anything about siblings... o.o

More Info | +

Does not the Raven Sing?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:59 pm 

Sure! No problemo! ^^ Won't be a moment!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:27 pm 

2nd Year (1)

OH, maybe that was something else.. <.> I'm getting things mixed up XD sorry, I was hit in the head. Anyways, could I have twins? :p

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:58 am 

2nd Year (1)

Name: Micky Alexander Riseborugh (pronounced rise-bro)

Age Appearance: 19

Description/Picture: http://i.imgur.com/IbrStU4.jpg http://i.imgur.com/g3gHKjG.jpg

6'2", black hair, pale skin, a very dark shade oh brown that makes his eyes look black. Is usually wearing a hoodie that has the human skeleton on it.

Attitude: Micky is rather quite, it's not uncommon for him not to talk for a long period of time. Though there are times where his silence gets him into trouble, it's usually he can't handle by him self. When he does talk, it is usually to make threats or to make some kind of sarcastic comment about someone. He gets this side from his demon mother, he also gets his odd and usually cruel since of humour from her as well. He also has a very creepy and sick since of humour he gets from his father. Though Micky is odd to be around, he makes up for it with his friendly and calming attitude. As it seems when he puts a hand on someone's shoulder, they start to calm down. Many would also think that the young man was a great listener, but he usually has headphones blaring in his ears.

One side fact, Micky is obsessed with all mythology death deities and lands, he has read all known texts of them. Some in there original language.

Weapon: Sycthe

Weapon Soul Name: Valkyrie

Weapon Description/Picture: the Sycthe is about five and half feet, the staff is made of a dark wood, reinforced with iron. The blade its self is made of steel, the blade is about three and half feet. http://i.imgur.com/XN65uVT.jpg

Horse Appearance/Pic: Cerberus is a large jet black horse, he is five foot nine from ankle to head. Though he has a very large body, it's nothing like Warths horse though. His mane is jet black, but has streaks of white in it, as well as his tall is the same. Cerberus is also painted with white paint as that it looks like you could see its bone

Hades Mist: spell power 25%, damage 0%, a dark mist covers everything within a hundred foot radius. If the mist doesn't disappear after a minute, the whole area that is covered in mist will suddenly go pitch black. Only Micky can see in this mist, allowing him to get close. Ability X4

Hell's Solider: Power %50, damage %50, using the blood of his mother, Micky's eyes turn red and his speed and power is increased to near Full demon power. Ability X2

Death's Eyes: spell power 100% damage 100%, using all of Micky's power, he is able to kill any enemy with a stare. But this stare has to be held for five seconds, if the stare is broken then Micky can't see for the next ten seconds. Though the other down side is that it takes anywhere from three hours to two days till he can use it again, so he has to make sure he gets the stare. Ability X1

Name: Alexandra Lana Riseborugh

Age Appearance: 19

Description/Picture: she stands 5 foot 10 inches. http://i.imgur.com/0biKGXj.jpg

Alexandra usually wears dark clothing, with a lot of skulls on it. Though usually she wears a metal mulisha hat.

Attitude: unlike her twin brother, Alexandra is rather talkative. Though she usually talking to her brother, even if he doesn't listen she will talk to him for a rather long time. As for Alexandra she finds some since of comfort in talking to her brother. She is also rather energetic compared to her brother, as she can't sit still for more then ten minutes before she has to either get up or be playing with something close to her. Though much like her brother, she has a odd and cruel since of humour. Alexandra doesn't have the sarcasm like her brother, as she prefer things to be straight forward. There is one last treat that she has taken from her mother, which is that she is a rather big flirt.

Weapon: scythe and chain

Weapon Soul Name: Falchion

Weapon Description/Picture: the chain is about four feet long, allowing Alexandra to swing the heavy iron ball on the end of the chain. The blade its self is about a foot long.

http://i.imgur.com/kyUh9eU.jpg

Horse Appearance/Pic: Cerberus is a large jet black horse, he is five foot nine from ankle to head. Though he has a very large body, it's nothing like Warths horse though. His mane is jet black, but has streaks of white in it, as well as his tall is the same. Cerberus is also painted with white paint as that it looks like you could see its bones.

Hades Flame:
spell power 25% damage 25% a black flame covers both the scythe and chain of Alexandra's weapon. Which can catch her opponent on fire. Though if used with Micky's Hades Mist, the mist will catch on fire and anyone in it; beside the twins, will catch on fire.

Hell's Solider: Power %50, damage %50, using the blood of her mother, Alexandra's eyes turn red and her speed and power is increased to near Full demon power. Ability X2

Rise of the Valkyries: power %90-100% damage 90%-100%, calling upon the Angels of Valhalla, five to seven of the warrior Angels well actually rise from the ground. The Angels will either rise with weapons which uses 100% or with out weapons which uses 90%. The Angels then fight for Alexandra, though Alexandra can not fight her self in this time as she has to focus hard to keep the Angels in that world. When the Angels kill someone in battle, they will take the persons dead soul to Valhalla. So the Angels can only kill one person before they disappear.

Last edited by CanadianWolf on Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:50 pm 

Supporter (1)

Goat Boy are you asking for two characters? both spawns of Death? Will you be able to keep up?

More Info | +

Does not the Raven Sing?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:14 pm 

2nd Year (1)

I am asking for that :3 though it's up to you if I can do such a thing.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:20 pm 

Supporter (1)

I see no issue with it, but keep in mind you also must be up to the task of managing two Characters for the RP

More Info | +

Does not the Raven Sing?