All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:26 pm 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Alright! I shall do my best to manage the two characters. Now to think of a second character haha.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:32 pm 

I'm Back in Black...No games this time Y'all!

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

When you make your second character go ahead and add it to the post with your current character as a seperate Character sheet. I can't wait to get started and if no one picks up Pestilence, I will make a second character

More Info | +
Availability: I am free most days, I am usually on at night ummm, Central Time. I stay up from anywhere between 10pm to 2am, it really depends as I am a single mother and like everyone has RL that tends to creep upon me.

Styles: My normal style is two to multiple paragraphs, I prefer third person when typing. I am willing to work with those who are new to the RP world or who wish to better their ideas, or collaborate for more detailed story ideas.

OVERALL: I just wanna have fun, make cool stories with y'all, just remember that I have a life too, and if I forget about something, or our RP then go ahead and send me a PM. I don't bite I swear! I'm a nice cuddly person :3

Yes, I do dabble in graphics, yes the signature picture, and my Avatar was created by me, I will do stuff upon request, and if you'd like to check out more of my work check out my instagram @ Squeeze_D_Lemons :3

"The knack to flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground...and miss" -Douglas Adams
"Why is a Raven like a writing Desk?" -Madd Hatter

Does not the Raven Sing?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:40 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Alright!!! Though I actually don't know if I should twin boys or a boy and a girl XD

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:06 pm 

Supporter (1)

I's whatever you feel. I'm not picky on balancing out the Characters with genders, so really whatever you want, and or feel comfortable with is what's gonna make this RP awesome.

More Info | +
Availability: I am free most days, I am usually on at night ummm, Central Time. I stay up from anywhere between 10pm to 2am, it really depends as I am a single mother and like everyone has RL that tends to creep upon me.

Styles: My normal style is two to multiple paragraphs, I prefer third person when typing. I am willing to work with those who are new to the RP world or who wish to better their ideas, or collaborate for more detailed story ideas.

OVERALL: I just wanna have fun, make cool stories with y'all, just remember that I have a life too, and if I forget about something, or our RP then go ahead and send me a PM. I don't bite I swear! I'm a nice cuddly person :3

Yes, I do dabble in graphics, yes the signature picture, and my Avatar was created by me, I will do stuff upon request, and if you'd like to check out more of my work check out my instagram @ Squeeze_D_Lemons :3

"The knack to flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground...and miss" -Douglas Adams

Does not the Raven Sing?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:43 pm 

2nd Year (1)

OK, sounds good to me.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:01 pm 

Blog: View Blog (6)

Sorry it's been a while! Things got a little busy in RL! ^^' I'll update my character sheet soon! Nyah I'm a useless gobshite! Feel free to kick me if I drift off again!

Damn straight I'm good in bed! I could sleep for days! :3

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:07 pm 

Supporter (1)

You are perfectly fine Jaw, I promise you, things have been busy on my end with RL too. No worries no need to panic, you are alllllllll goood sugar

More Info | +

Does not the Raven Sing?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:59 am 

Alrighty! Redrafted, rebooted and ready to rock!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:55 am 

2nd Year (1)

Sorry I'm taking so long to post my other character. I just can't think of a last power for her...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:03 am 

You can brainstorm with us Goat? I'm happy to help if I can! ^^ That said, I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm not in any hurry. It's an awesome RP so it'll be worth taking your time on to get right! No rush, take it easy friend! =D

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:54 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Well you see dice there twins I though I would give them one power the same, a power that would go to together, and then the last power would be different. But now I can't think of a last power for Alexandra.. I was thinking of doing something with the Valkyries. Which were the Angels that brought the dead Viking warriors to Valhalla.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:06 pm 

2nd Year (1)

OK I actually thought of something once I posted here saying what I wanted her powers to be haha. I hope she is good enough.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:06 pm 

Supporter (1)

I'm sure they'll be great I'll go ahead and work up a pestilence.

More Info | +

Does not the Raven Sing?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:15 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Sounds good!!! :3

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:20 am 

Supporter (1)

Sorry I haven't been on as of late. RL has pounced. I will be trying to get this going asap. I will keep you alll updated, just bare with me please.

More Info | +

Does not the Raven Sing?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:58 am 

2nd Year (1)

Well it is almost x-mas so I understand. Take as long as you want

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:37 pm 

No rush! It's all cool, I'm swamped anyway! :P

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:40 pm 

Supporter (1)

Hello! I really hope you two are still interested in this RP. I have been away for a bit due to moving and getting situated. Also doctor's appointments and dealing with more RL stuff that I really care to handle... x.x I hope the two of you can forgive me for the prolonged delay! However, due to the approaching arrival of my daughter, I will have to say that I won't be able to make Pestilence as a second character, so we will have to find someone or He/She can come later in the storyline...Tell me what you think. I look forward to hearing from you :D

More Info | +

Does not the Raven Sing?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:48 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Of course I'm still down to play! And I think we should try to get someone to play the other heir, but maybe after a week, if we don't have the last heir, we just have them come in later? :p that's my idea at least

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:16 pm 

Supporter (1)

Okay that sounds like a plan then, again sorry about the gap in responses RL and on coming baby things if ya know what I mean

More Info | +

Does not the Raven Sing?