All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:17 pm 

The Scarlet Harlot of CF

Medals: 9
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Most Dedicated (1)
Blog: View Blog (10)

I'm gonna post tmmrow. I have a major assignment due tonight and had work. :)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:56 pm 

Location: Second star to the right and strait on 'till morning!
Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

No problem. If you can't post just let us know and we'll stop and/or move along.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:02 pm 

The Scarlet Harlot of CF

completed post. :)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:51 pm 

I have returned

Blog: View Blog (0)

Yay!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:36 pm 

Supporter (1)

Alright, I'm going to have some questions answered in character later today, so no one else post with questions just yet. Also how long did you guys want to keep the tour bit going? We could skip ahead to the first day of school in a post or two, if you'd guys would rather. Let me know.

Also, when did you post Jack? Aren't you up skiing? Like, on a MOUNTAIN? Seriously, did you write that while taking the gondola up?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:55 pm 

I have returned

Actually, yes. The gondolas have like 4 bars of cell service.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:22 pm 

The Scarlet Harlot of CF

wooot

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:35 am 

I have returned

Oh, I just realized you guys should know this. I'm actually developing Archer ad Farrin's version of the weapon system as we go, so there are a lot of things in it I didn't mention. Rest assured that anything I add later has been approved by Jessie, so don't worry about Archer getting to OP.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:32 pm 

The Scarlet Harlot of CF

Ok :)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:16 pm 

Medals: 3
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
Most Helpful Member (1)

Hope this is okay~ I'll come in as an existing student if that is okay with everyone <.<

Name: Rudolph Fre

Age of abduction: 12

Appearance: Despite his age, he is actually quite short, topping out at about 4'6" when standing up straight. Which he does often and even on his tiptoes to appear just a little bit taller. He has a jagged scar going across his shoulder that many claim looks like a lightening to which he says they have overactive imaginations. It is simply a jagged scar from falling down the wrong way on a rocky cliff. His dark brown hair is cut short and messy like he did it himself. Which he did. He doesn't trust anyone else coming near his head with a sharp object thank you very much. His eyes are a light grey colored and his favorite t-shirt actually matches them. He wears bronze arms guards that show their age, cargo pants in tans and greens with lots of pockets (some even sewn on by him), and hiking boots. A headband pushes his hair out of his eyes so he can actually see and a set of goggles can often be found around his neck. A short knife is usually hidden in one of his boots and at the back of his neck usually hides another knife when he feels threatened. A choker with a small coin attached encircles his neck just under his goggles and he refused to ever remove it. A messenger bag is often slung across his chest and holds various school items as well as gears, tools and oil tubes. A metal like backpack takes up the space on his back and he can often be seen working on this contraption.

Personality: He is fairly laid back and doesn't actually take orders well so he is often in trouble at the Academy. He probably among those that hold the record for spending more time in dentition than in actual classes. He does things in his own time and his own pace and trying to force him just usually ends up him taking even longer to do something. He is pretty quiet, preferring to tinker away in his room than interacting with people. For him making friends his hard and even when he does, he always expects them to leave him in the lurch at some point. He loves rainy days and being high up/flying. To him there is nothing better than soaring above the clouds and seeing the world below. He has a volatile temper and comes out the most easily when you mention his short height, especially in relation to his fighting skills. Just cause he is short, doesn't mean he still can't kick your ass should you deserve it.

World: Rudolph fell through to a world that was highly similar to the one he left. The main differences was the fact that the people here were born with wings that allowed them to soar through the skies. Those that were either born without from some strange mutation or had their wings cut off were often looked down upon in this world and given a set of metal wings by their gracious superiors so that they may live a somewhat normal life. The population was divided into three major classes: the wingless, the civilians and the military. The wingless were the expendables. They were often used for tests and sent on the dangerous missions/explorations. The civilians were those everyday people. The mothers, fathers, teachers, workers of the world. This class can be further divided into the poor, middle and wealthy. The military was the government of the world. The lowest foot solider was like a government worker while the higher up you go, the more power you had with the final deciding body being a group of Colonels called the Council. There used to be a higher up one known as the Chief who could be elected by the people, but the last one disappeared under mysterious circumstances and the Council made the decision to not hold another election until they figured out what happened to him. This is where Rudolph came in. Being not from the world, he managed to figure out that the Council was corrupt and lead an army against them which was mildly successful. Say mildly as the person who he thought was his friend and trusted second in command only want to do away with the Council so they could take control. Rudolph would have retailated but at that point in time, the same hole that brought him there decided to take him back. The last thing he saw was his 'friend' crackling and the rest of the rebellion fighting among themselves as they tried to figure out who was on what side.

Post World: When he was taken, he was 12. When he returned he was 20. He had missed 8 years of his life here and when he returned he was a different person. His family didn't know what to do, having written him off as dead years ago and sold most of his belongs, only keeping a few things. Not to mention this wasn't the same young boy they remembered but now a mostly grown man who kept to himself. When the letter arrived for Stylus Academy, Rudolph seriously thought about throwing it away. Though just as he was about to, he decided he might as well go. His family was awkward around him. He was awkward around them. He knew he had missed a lot and what better place to learn than on an island where no one could reach him. So he packed up and left the very next day. He had been on the island and attending the Academy for about two years now and while not loving it, he figured it could be worse.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:10 am 

I have returned

I for one have no complaints.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:12 am 

Fine by me.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:19 pm 

Supporter (1)

I approve. You can pop in during the tour, and feel free to imply some level of familiarity with Dare if you would like.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:08 pm 

Most Helpful Member (1)

Okay~

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:15 pm 

The Scarlet Harlot of CF

I shall be working on posting for this today yay! :)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:01 pm 

Supporter (1)

So, my laptop died and it won't be fixed until next weekend, so I won't be posting until then. Sorry guys.

Sent from Castle Shadow-hold using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:42 pm 

Supporter (1)

So... do we want to skip ahead to the next day or something? I can't think of it all guys, input would be cool.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:12 am 

Most Helpful Member (1)

Hmm. Do you have anything planned for the speech? Or not really?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:08 am 

I have returned

I wouldn't mind, though I might have Farrin ask about some kind of other-worldly emersion class.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:35 pm 

The Scarlet Harlot of CF

I'm down with moving forward if you want.