All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 453 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
View Likes PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:14 am 

It is a hollow shell of what it once was.

Medals: 14
Best Death (1) GM of the Month (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (3)

Sir Fenn Hewten is an honorable man

Learning a simple lesson isn't always simple. Sometimes, you have to slowly lose everything great around you to understand the gravity of your shortcomings. Admit that your egos have grown too large, that you've lost your sense of what you realistically are, and maybe you can repair the road that has broken beneath the weight of your failings. Or maybe you'll just keep going as you've gone, and you'll learn nothing, and eventually, everything around you will become dust. To be honest, that's by far the likeliest of all outcomes.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:41 am 

Administrator

Medals: 13
Best Death (1) Best Group RP (1)
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

There you go, good sir. A post for you.

Well, all of you... A post for all of you. A gift(?) from me.

I hope it doesn't seem too rushed, I really wanted to have it done before I got too busy this week.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:04 pm 

Owner

Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

Working on a post with @Tyne. Releasing that Ausan cares far too much about people and does not care who she has to punch/talk to in order to make sure they are safe and protected.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:08 pm 

Sil - It didn't feel rushed at all! I liked that post A LOT, as it really fits very snugly in with the start of the cycle. It also continues things pretty seamlessly, which is always awesome. I particularly enjoyed the end, when his hopes came through while he was moving forward.

Great post! This is going to be a really good cycle, that much is already plain to see.

Efer, I look forward to reading that. I'm sure she'll notice the knife Sen's carrying too =D

Learning a simple lesson isn't always simple. Sometimes, you have to slowly lose everything great around you to understand the gravity of your shortcomings. Admit that your egos have grown too large, that you've lost your sense of what you realistically are, and maybe you can repair the road that has broken beneath the weight of your failings. Or maybe you'll just keep going as you've gone, and you'll learn nothing, and eventually, everything around you will become dust. To be honest, that's by far the likeliest of all outcomes.

View Likes PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:09 pm 

Owner

Oh yeah that is something that I am counting on lol

"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

View Likes PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:11 am 

Owner

Just wanted to say....you guys are in for a treat with this post. And that is all....>.>

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:13 am 

hype

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:16 am 

Owner

You don't even know!!!! and we are not done just yet lol

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:56 pm 

Owner

And the awesome work between myself and Tyne has been posted.

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:14 pm 

Administrator

Medals: 13
Best Death (1) Best Group RP (1)
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)

Ahhh so much emotion!

That really was a fantastic treat, you two :D

I can literally feel the whole scene, you know?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:21 pm 

Owner

Thank you so much! Glad you enjoyed it!

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:48 pm 

Medals: 7
Best Death (1) Animal Companion (1)

Thanks!! Happy you liked it, it was hella fun to write :)

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:41 pm 

Awesome post guys! I enjoyed that a lot as well. !drunk =D

There was a lot to love in there, but one of the things I particularly liked was the demonstration of Ausan's trademark debating style.

Ausan: Makes passionate claim

Rendir: Makes logical counterclaim

Ausan: "Yeah, well.. your nuts are hella small"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:48 pm 

Owner

What other claim is there to make when men are involved?

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:51 pm 

Less to do with gender and more to do with Ausan's defense mechanisms. Well portrayed, overall - I really liked how she called back to the "thug" remark at the end, showing that the words didn't just roll right off. Really well done, that post.

So much hype for this cycle!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:07 pm 

Owner

Nah she says it is so to do about gender and she needs no such defense mechanisms.

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:11 pm 

Owner

@Tyne so, you are just adding fuel to the fire of her hatred toward Sen with her following about behind him like that. And when she sees the knife being so proudly displayed? Oh, man she is just going to be full of emotions.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:23 pm 

Medals: 7
Best Death (1) Animal Companion (1)

Feels like the best part is how 100% oblivious Sen and Barth are to her extreme turmoil

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:24 pm 

Eferhilda wrote:
Nah she says it is so to do about gender and she needs no such defense mechanisms.

I don't entirely understand what you just said, but... she got her ass kicked in that argument, though. =)

Tyne wrote:
Feels like the best part is how 100% oblivious Sen and Barth are to her extreme turmoil

Lol I'm surprised they don't feel it pouring off of her sometimes.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:36 pm 

Owner

She begs to differ. After, all his ass turned away first.

Yeah well, they both suck at being her friend. Verana noticed...>.> and now another ho is wearing her knife.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 453 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next