All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:22 pm 

Crossing my fingers to see some familiar faces here soon

Medals: 2
Best Couple (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

OC: Prelude

The Doctor adjusted his glasses as he peered at the monitors in front of him. His bald head and bearded face a ghost in the background of the screen. Though if he looked hard enough he could just make himself out in the blackened corners of the live feed. He smiled a crooked grin, teeth abnormally straight and white.

"How perfect... the test subjects are just about to awaken. Though I cannot help but wonder about the one male we picked up- yes... he should be very interesting to watch," he said to himself with a small laugh. Surprisingly to the two other assistants in the research room. The Doctor had not seemed to be insane when he spoke. That was until his laugh grew higher in pitch, not unlike those you would see in a cheesy and corny sci-fi horror film-
only.
This was real...

He touched the screen gently with his fingers, and traced where the pair of "Subjects" as they lay in bed would be under the covers. There snoring lightly heard on the high quality hidden camera's. "The 'Female' should be interesting as well of course... after all, what will happen when she finds out her husband was- or maybe still is a psychopath. I suppose that depends on the outcome after all... isn't that right?" he murmured to himself, voice reverberating with eagerness for the experiment to start. His question was not directed to anyone in particular, so when he turned to the two assistants, the short statured but extremely mad scientist spread out his arms wide. "Someone get popcorn for the show!" he literally yelled. Expression akin to that of a wolf about to leap for the final blow on a weak and feeble deer.
-

The monitor flashed bright as the man turned the lamp inside the house on. Quickly adjusting to the new light completely in a mere three seconds. He slowly turned and touched his wife on the shoulder, then pulled the bed sheets down.

There faces revealed...
====

Alright, so this is sort of the prelude to what is going on I guess.

As you know this rp is going to be kind of on the psychological and mental side of things, but there is going to be a physically threat probably later on depending on how we take it in whichever direction.

Basically, we are two people taken off the street, the man (Me) is writing as a psychopath. While you are going to be the female wife who is innocent in probably everyway, unless you decide to change it and go in a different route (Maybe she is not as innocent as she seemed in her past memories?) or maybe she is. Who knows but you?.

Anyway, they are taken off the street and they are participating in an "experiment" as the mad scientist called it. Even though it was against there own will. There memories have been hidden so they do not know, and they have been altered even more to think they have fallen in love- which would be an amazing feat for a psychopath unless he went through a mental change (if only slightly).
-
Character Sheet: (Use this or your own if you want to make your own character sheet I am fine with that)

Name:
Appearance: (Picture and or description. Either one or both at once is fine)
Personality:(Not needed, but you can write it in if you want)
Outside relations/History: (Once again, not needed. And if you do it all that I would really want to know is if your char has any family that know of her location and are still in touch with her as the experiment is progressing. Or what she did for work and or what she was like and doing just before this all happened. That's it. Or, again- you don't have ot do it now and you can do it in the writing as we go along.)

"Don't Lose That 'Little Spark of Madness' "-Personality Test Website.
And you thought I did not fit in here. =)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:55 pm 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)
Blog: View Blog (59)

Name: Kendra Bennet

Appearance:

Personality: Kind hearted, generous, helpful. Always willing to put other people's needs before her own. In general, a really nice person, and (at least she thinks) deeply in love with her husband.

Outside relations/History: Kendra was always a kind, sensitive, but lonely person. The only child of a wealthy and busy couple, she was raised by nannies and governesses most of her life. That gave her an ample culture and knowledge - her governesses came from many countries and cultures - and also a deep feeling of loneliness and of being unwanted. After leaving her parents' house, Kendra always looked for people to fulfill this emptiness inside her, usually putting herself last and trying hard to make everyone around her happy. Unaware of the experiment being performed on her and her 'husband', Kendra put herself in a submissive position right away, doing everything in her power to keep him content.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:09 pm 

I love it. Now allow me to get mine up.

Name: Robert Davidson

Appearance: Image

Personality: Before his change, he had to pretend to be kind, and at least somewhat of a helpful person. In reality, before his memories were altered he was only ever focused on trying to seem socially acceptable, and to not get caught. To him, it was all a big game. Something to fill an empty void... he was a very rude and uncaring person when he was not trying to hide himself.

Outside Relations/History: Robert was not close to anyone. He had his parents yes... but he only pretended to be a loving and caring son around them so to not arouse suspicion. By his 10th birthday he had realized that what he was, was not socially acceptable, or personally acceptable for that matter. He lived a lie his whole life, and worked as a writer. Writing mystery and horror murder books for his career. He moved out of his parents home when he made it big at the age of 20. He did not care about this of course. All Robert cared about was himself... and his next kill. It was fun for him... or what he thought fun was- to make the cops sniff there dog like noses through the river so to speak... only to lose the killer. He was surprised... that no one would suspect an author who wrote murder mystery books. He supposed, he was so good at it because he could look at it so objectively. Also, because he was a killer himself... it was easy, for him. Now according to his new life though and the new memories. He had just witnessed all his own murders and wrote about them. This was to see if he could really grasp the idea of normalcy even if he forgot about his emptiness.

Would it be possible to make a killer think he was an ordinary guy?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:35 pm 

Sort of back.

Great, I really like how completely opposite they are.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:47 pm 

I would have to agree. I should have the IC up tomorrow.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:02 pm 

Sort of back.

Great, looking forward do it. =)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:14 pm 

viewtopic.php?f=80&t=45690 here you are.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:18 pm 

Sort of back.

Great. I'll post tomorrow night, or on Saturday, if tomorrow gets too hectic at work.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:24 pm 

I have no problems with that at all! I only really ever get on right around now unless it is the weekend anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:24 pm 

Sort of back.

Great. Also, gotta add here that I really like your post.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:33 pm 

Haha, thank you very much. I figured I should have at least roughly lay out the house plans so we could come up with the details of it as we went through. Especially since the houses plans will definitely decide how he tries to mess around with your char later. (To let you know, I think about this stuff at hyper speed when it comes to writing... so don't worry, I am not overthinking it... probably. XD)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:38 pm 

Sort of back.

lol

I'll just sit here and let you argue with yourself =)

But it's cool, and I can't wait to see how he'll mess up with her.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:57 am 

Sort of back.

Ended up managing to squeeze a post in today. =)
Take your time.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:12 pm 

no problem! I will make them as good as I possibly can with as much enjoyment as I can.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:13 pm 

Sort of back.

You are starting to scare me (not).
=)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:15 pm 

lol, yeah. Like I said, as much enjoyment as I "Can". XD. I get you were joking though.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:18 pm 

Sort of back.

Yeah. But then you can start enjoying it too much.
Have I created a monster? If so, I want credit. lol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:33 pm 

I will admit, I am into some pretty dark stuff. Though unless I tell someone that flat out- they never really realize it. This usually is books though- and I do have a line drawn just to say for how far my interest goes. That is to say, if it involves something like a kid in a horror movie... I kinda get sick. :/ no joke.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:48 pm 

Sort of back.

I have a pretty sick mind myself, but only for reading/writing/watching, I would never hurt a fly. =)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:43 pm 

I mean throw up sick if a kid is in it, as in I don't like it.