All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 195 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 5:06 pm 

It's my party, and I'll cry if I want to

Owner

Location: Within the darkest recesses of your mind, plucking at your heartstrings.
Medals: 8
Dedicated Partner (1) Creative (1)
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (15)

Alright, so I heard back from Aperion a few days ago, and he said he'd post. If he doesn't get one up at some point today, my post will be up and we can resume with the order.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 3:54 pm 

Medals: 7
Best Death (1) Funniest Member (1)
2nd Year (1) Most Dedicated (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Sounds good to me

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 4:09 pm 

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

Sounds good to me.

Hello there. Despite calling myself a madman, I am quite friendly. My door is open should one need an ear, so feel free to consult me should life be getting on your tail. I also have a link to my resume here as well as a work in progress list of my characters here. I will likely be serving some plot cakes over the summer.

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 5:49 pm 

Owner

Location: Within the darkest recesses of your mind, plucking at your heartstrings.

I've posted, so the next round has begun. Aperion still has to get there, so there's time for some frantic talking and ironing out of what's "known" of where they are; He'll be last in the posting order.

Efer, you're up, ladeh.

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 3:25 pm 

Oh, dear. Bad luck jared to save the day ;p

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 1:01 am 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

Well then bring some damn good luck over and help him out! :P

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 2:04 am 

Owner

Trever, you're up! I've sent a message to Arch, but haven't heard anything, so I made the decision to go forward this round.

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 2:05 am 

Medals: 7
Best Death (1) Funniest Member (1)
2nd Year (1) Most Dedicated (1)

Good timing then. I'm off work tomorrow so expect it soon

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 2:05 am 

Owner

Cool. I look forward to your character possibly realizing this isn't a dream >.> though...not likely given Jumper over there.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 12:03 pm 

Post is up! Sorry about the wait, life gets in the way. Also changed Kasey's name to Donovan. Already made the edits where they need to be. Thanks for your patience.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 6:12 pm 

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

It is done!

Hello there. Despite calling myself a madman, I am quite friendly. My door is open should one need an ear, so feel free to consult me should life be getting on your tail. I also have a link to my resume here as well as a work in progress list of my characters here. I will likely be serving some plot cakes over the summer.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:44 am 

Owner

I've written Aperion in a PM. We'll see if he's time to post.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:00 am 

Owner

AperionX has been removed from the roleplay for lack of posting, and not keeping me informed as to what's going on. If, in time, he gets back in touch with me, there is a chance he could be re-added into the roleplay. But, until that time, Nizrindane is the last in the posting order.

Arch_Angel78415's character has also been moved to inactive characters as well, and is removed from the roleplay for the time being. That said, if I hear from him in a decent amount of time (as none of my messages to him have been answered), then he will be allowed re-entry.

Otherwise, this thread is being posted in the facebook group and is being re-opened for, at least, one new character to join.

I'll get a post up tomorrow.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:02 pm 

Owner

Sorry for the delay, guys!

I've been working with two people to take up the newly opened character slots. We're finalizing sheets currently, so posting will resume ASAP.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:08 am 

Medals: 2
Animal Companion (1) 1st Year (1)

Name: Jason Chase

Description: Standing at five foot ten inches 5'10" Jason has short dark brown hair and light blue eyes. A slightly angular jaw line highlights a lopsided grin that always makes Jason look like he is planning something. While Jason is in good shape he is not over muscled preferring to use his speed and dexterity over strength.

Psychic Phenomena Ability (P.P.A): Electrokinesis

Weapon:
A fixed blade that is eight inches long 8" the full knife is fourteen inches long 14" a twenty foot long tensile metal wire with a weight on the end that extends and retracts from the hilt of the knife on command.

Character Biography: Jason was born shortly after midnight in a New York city hospital in the middle of a lightning storm. Unknown to him shortly after his birth Jason's mother left her husband and six months later remarried. Jason had a fairly normal childhood his father worked as a high profile architect and his mother worked as a physics professor. As he grew up Jason went to school had the occasional bully and spent most of his time with his friends. As he grew older Jason and his friends found the joys of stories and games from a day at the arcade to a few hours every week playing various table top games. It was these games that first sparked Jason's desire for intellectual challenges. After High school Jason enrolled in college with no real direction just taking classes that intrigued and challenged him.

Through his life Jason unknowingly had many encounters with his hidden power mostly watch batteries dieing very quickly. Occasionally he would find computers he used for an extended period of time having performance issues he usually chalked this up to viruses.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:29 am 

Owner

Nedovak's character's been accepted and added to the roster.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:32 am 

Bueno!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:56 pm 

Name: Kyle Agustus Miller

Description:Fairly unassuming Kyle is a man in his early twenties, standing roughly six feet tall with a muscular build. Shaved Blond hair covers the top of his head, a hold over from his years of ROTC during high school and college. By most standards he would be considered handsome, a working man with a rugged face and a five o'clock shadow. His piercing blue eyes hold a keen intellect behind their glacial walls and strengthen the image of a man in his prime.
Broad shoulders rest below his head, typical shoulders one would find possessed by a linebacker or other athlete of that type. A fit muscular body, sun tanned and weather beaten skin attest to the beginning of a life working in the sun and seasons. An honest life has bred a hard working man and his features show it.

Psychic Phenomena Ability (P.P.A): Electrokinesis

Weapon: A katana with an azure sheath, the blade is made from a highly conductive but durable metal.

Character Biography:Kyle Agustus Miller, or Aug to his close friends, grew up in a quiet back woods town in the southern United States. He was told that his mother died while he was still young, leaving his father to raise him on his own. His father in actuality hid from him the fact that she left to escape from his abusive personality.

At a young age Kyle became fascinated by electricity and what could be achieved with it, never once did he cringe or cry when storms would roll in only standing and watching in awe as the lightning struck and peels of thunder resounded. His life was uneventful, an only child to a single dad growing up and doing his best to help his father out, it wasn't until his senior year in high school that anything of interest happened. As he was hiking through the woods like he often did on the weekends a storm rolled in, this wasn't the first time he was out during a storm in fact he preferred these outings if it was pouring rain and the air was charged with static.

As Kyle came to the last stretch before home, soaked to the bone and smiling from ear to ear he was confronted by a bear, they were common in these parts a black bear and it looked angry. He did his best to stay calm, knowing that any sudden moves could set the beast off. As he did his best to back away he stepped on a branch and slipped into the soft mud beneath him, the bear didn't miss a beat and with a roar it began to thunder his way. Raising his arms in a pathetic defense he curled up praying that something would stop the bear, just as he felt the bears paws land down next to him and the hot breath of it's muzzles come down on his arms he let out a strangled cry. The bears teeth sunk into his arm but they stopped as suddenly as they started, the bear let out a whimper and backed off with it's head hung low. It continued to look at Kyle and back up, the fur on it's body standing on end. Looking down at his bleeding arm he saw his own hair standing on edge and a small spark jump between two of the hairs, startled he got up and stumbled through the mud till he reached the back porch of his house. Falling onto his back he panted and held his arm to his chest, the bleeding having slowed significantly, his hair was back to it's normal position and he leaned back closing his eyes. From that day forward he was wary of the forest but any time a storm came through he could almost feel the static in the air and relished in it.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:12 pm 

Owner

Approved, Glacier. You've also been added to the registry.

Now, the round of posting will resume, and you and Ned are welcome to post at the end to solidify your places. Posting order will not always be rigid as there will be conversations and the like, so those rounds will be less structured, just as a general aside for everyone.

Based on how things go with this next round will determine if you're met with one of the search parties, both of the search parties...or not. >.>

Be prepared.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:02 pm 

Sounds like fun! I can't wait to see what unfolds!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 195 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next