All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:38 am 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Together they rise, together they shall fall till one day the world calls on them again...

A promise made is a promise kept, bound by the blood that they wept when darkness threatened...

Time again has come for those blessed and chosen to set what is wrong...right

The prophecy still echos on the tongues of many, though most have forgotten the young heroes who came forth to save the world. In the darkness of death and pain they came and in the darkness they fell. Years ago a group of young friends felt a calling which summoned them to a world where they had only ever dreamed of. There they learned the hard lessons of life and grew up, some may feel too soon. Now all grown up and living back in their world they try to live as 'normal' a life as they could, maintaining contact with one another but mostly having forgotten the world of their youth. That is until they feel that calling again...

----------------------------------

So you are one of these people from this group thinking that a group of five would be good, there is going to be a sixth one played by me who was killed when everyone was younger when they were first dragged away to this mythical world. The way we will do this is that I will be like the narrative voice of the rp, describing scenes and actions of the world around you in relation to what you are doing. We will try to keep the posting order so that everyone gets a turn then I would post about the world and such setting the scene for the action etc.

How much you all have kept in contact with one another is up to you so some of you may want to chat about what you would know about one another currently and such. When you see one another again there will be instant recognition and that familiar bond sensation. You were all BEST FRIENDS, so there was never that moment of feeling out of place among one another. These people were as close to family as you could get without there being actual blood being shared.

Five elements, five stones.
Red: Fire- Taken by Dadsky
Green: Earth- Taken by Leumas
Blue: Water-Taken by Asteria
Yellow: Air-Taken by Ristina
White: Light-OPEN

In the beginning as you are trying to recall your memories from the past, you are not going to be as strong. As you progress your powers will grow to be something akin to Gods or Demi Gods. The stones can be in any form of jewelry or trinket that your character now wears on their person, something that for whatever reason they always wear and keep with them even though they have forgotten the original reason why. The memories would be more based on your personality type, and as the rp each of you will have memories that get brought back. Aspects of your childhood that were magically regressed due to the event that happened in your childhood.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age: [/b](Mid 20's to early 30's)
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b](I prefer a typed out description over a picture or both. Not just a picture)
[b]Current History: [/b](What character does now, how their life has been)
[b]Fleeting Memories:[/b] (Just a few tidbits about perhaps a reoccurring dream or nightmare which has plagued your character, but never really helps them in revealing much of anything. Like the name of something on the tip of your tongue, but you never quite get it)

Questions post them here.

Invitation that you all receive.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:02 pm 

It's my party, and I'll cry if I want to

Owner

Location: Within the darkest recesses of your mind, plucking at your heartstrings.
Medals: 8
Dedicated Partner (1) Creative (1)
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (15)

Name: Ephyra "Styx" Tyne (Eh-Fear-uh / Tie-n)

Appearance:

Her hair cascades about her face in voluptuous waves of brilliant blonde, falling just passed her shoulder blades in length. Sun-kissed skin adorns her lithe frame, maintaining a healthy glow about her from the hours she spends outside by the water. Piercing, blue eyes take in the world from beneath her side-swept bangs, a feature constantly blowing into her face, much to her dismay; Eyes that have a habit of turning as stormy and violent as the water they reflect. Slightly angular features, and soft, full lips round out her features, atop her five-foot, two-inch frame.

As an aside, the stone can be found in a ring on her right hand. Though she can't remember exactly how she came to possess it, she wears it constantly, not feeling right without it. Should people ask, she's concocted a story of how it was her great, great grandmother's wedding ring and she'd inherited it...That's what she's using until the actual origins come to light.

Current History: Her life was a standard one, growing up with a loving mother and father. Nothing interesting really happened in her life, leading a cookie-cutter existence with a few friends, a job, and the usual high school drama until she moved on. Having graduated college with a degree in criminal psychology, her demeanor was a calm one, going with the flow, though it could become as raging as the tide should she be provoked. Due to the nature of her job, she had to lock most of her emotions away, the violent nature of those she worked with unnerving and breaking down stronger men than she on a daily basis. That one thing alone aided her in an unflinching ability to take charge, remaining calm despite horrible circumstances, and keeping a clear head to make the hard decisions.

Fleeting Memories: None of it coming in all too clear, there's a lot of destruction. Smoldering ashes, a sense of loss, guilt and responsibility for whatever unseen horror took place. And water...lots of water. Where she normally sought comfort, the sound of waves soothing her, this wasn't soothing. It was the sensation of drowning, of complete and utter despair. Water stained red.

Element: Water

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:18 pm 
Subscriber

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) Supporter (3)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Name: Anja Østergaard

Appearance: Dark haired and hard edged. Standing 177cm tall (5'10") and fit as a fiddle, with features so even and so average that you wouldn't even look twice at her if you passed her in the street. Her eyes are brown, almost warm looking (See what I did there?) in their depth. Her default expression is a slight frown and smiles rarely grace her features.

The stone is something she doesn't quite remember getting. It's been with her for a long time, as long as she can remember, but she doesn't really know where or how she got it or who gave it to her. She wears it on a bracelet on her left wrist, just behind her watch.

Current History: A standard life in a not-so standard country was the stock of Anja's youth. She lived as an only child with caring parents for sixteen years until her mother died in a boating accident. The grief was short lived, disappearing quickly and taking her empathy with it. At age eighteen she was conscripted into the Royal Danish Army, selecting the Army's only Combat Engineer Battalion as her place of service. Here she indulged her love of fire and her budding love of things that go boom for two years before reverting to Reserve service and attending University. One Bachelor's degree in Developmental Psychology with Honours later and we find her where she is now, still looking for work and seriously considering going active again.

Fleeting Memories: Flames and smoke dog her dreams. Vague images of death and horror. Snarling faces. She brushes them off as recurring nightmares, but sometimes she isn't so sure.

Element: Fire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:21 pm 

The Scarlet Harlot of CF

Medals: 9
3rd Year (1) Most Dedicated (1)
Blog: View Blog (10)

Name:Jon Theodore
Appearance: Image

Jon is in aspect a 6"4 tall man's lean like a soccer player, since frankly he did use to play soccer as a kid. His muscles are well hidden with the exception of his nice abbs wouldn't call them sic pac but they are close to it, Close enough that it is obvious he plays sports. As for his dusty dirty blonde hair well its captured the hearts of many and torn them just as fast. Often his sky like blue eyes bring home the win in a court case if he needs to look sad or mad. His eyes can pull through for him. Soft Canadian like skin ( tan) complements his runner like legs. But more than often this hot sucker will be seen in a suit and tie ready for action. The suit and tie can vary in color. Most of all it ain't no surprise as yo why he is such a good lawyer. ;)

Accessories:The jewel is actually in the form of a ring on his right finger. Its a jewel that is embedded in the ring that has been there just there. He doesn't remember how he got a hold of it . It is a yellow jewel. The jewel in and of its self is a bleak reminder of a faded topaz.Without the ring he would feel somewhat off.

Current History: Jon is the dick of almost all guys. He's a womanizer and plays his cards just well in any job. He is a hardass. But if he wants to he can be a good guy. Though he'd rather not because as he learnt in the past being good gets you no where. What caused this opinion was when his friend died. He was a nice guy back then, giving his heart out , and getting torn away. But at least he tried. His friend's death hit him hard, and considering he had lost both his parents at a young age of 12. He could never cope with another death, and when it happened it caused him to close up almost completely. His friend died from a suicide. He's afraid now that any person he gets close to will hurt him.Whether it be without realizing it, or by intentionally doing so. So instead he shun's any opportunity that his heart could actually open up and shuts it right back down into the pit of his stomach. He works as a lawyer. He's good at it but the problem is he doesn't really care much about anything. Just that when he feels something is right or wrong. He goes with that little instinct in court. But doesn't use it anywhere else. He is basically known as the butthole in society. (but known as a very good lawyer, and is with a different girl every night)

Fleeting Memories: He keeps having a dream that has been causing him to be more of an butthole than usual because of the lack of sleep. It always starts out the same ....Him standing atop a cliff. Starring down into the ocean as its dark blue waves crash against a rock. The blue ocean seems to be a reflection. But the reflection starring back at him has red eyes, and is in the form of some sort of creature. An eerie wind always passes his cheek during this moment as if taunting him. Always the same words are spoken "Jon...join us ...join us." The words are spoke by his mother, father, and friend. All as one. But he always wakes up knowing they are dead, and with a dark feeling his gut. As if something bad is going to happen.

( he has a fear of heights.)

Theme:

( I'll also add a pick of what he looks like in real life . So that's the last edit I want to do.)

Last edited by Ristina on Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:08 pm 

Owner

Here is the IC: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=42010

Feel free to post now, even though we are still waiting on Dream to get her character up.

"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 3:08 am 

The Scarlet Harlot of CF

I think I am gonna add more detail to my intro. :) It's perfectly good as is, but I feel I just want to add a little more to it.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:39 pm 

The Scarlet Harlot of CF

completed my editing of the post. lol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:29 pm 

Owner

Awesome!

Now just waiting on the Ginger....>.> lol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:01 pm 

RN (Ratchet Nurse)

Global Moderator

Funniest Member (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)

I knoooow! I am such trash lmao.

I will definitely be working on a character tho and getting a post up. My apologies for the delay. T_T

TWERk twERK tWeRK | +
Fire, fire burning bright,
Turn my darkness into light!
Take away my bad luck and ill,
Now bring me nothing but goodwill.
Bad luck came and stayed too long,
Be gone forever, be gone, be gone!
With this fire burning bright,
Bring me good luck, bring me light!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:05 pm 

Owner

Obviously you're working that street corner too hard.

Sent while hunting (mobile)-Using tapatalk

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:23 pm 
Subscriber

Crack that whip. He loves it.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:19 am 

RN (Ratchet Nurse)

Global Moderator

Funniest Member (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)

Name: Amelia Lucille Hawthorne

Appearance:

Thick, dark hair frames a soft face coupled with a strong jaw-line and high set cheek bones. Her sharp russet-brown eyes bring out the fierceness of her look except in the most casual of settings. Thin eyebrows arch evenly over those intense eyes, displaying a wide range of emotion when things get sassy. The mouth cannot be overlooked as an inviting bottom lip contours effortlessly with a well shaped upper lip. Centering her face is a petite and symmetrical nose nicely sized to complement the proportions of her profile.

Her aesthetic has a "girl-next-door" meets "modern hipster" feel, yet her fashion sense is largely contemporary. Never one for that hot new LSD (little sequin dress), Amelia prefers thin/soft fabrics with a subdued composition of colors. Her preference for the natural tones in makeup continues the theme of attempting to look nice without sticking out like a whore-thumb. Accessories are chosen in the same manner, harmonizing well together to complete her overall look for the day. Only the most scrutinizing of fashionistas might point out that her leather bracelet clashes with the completed look. Simple, triple leather bands accentuate several common silver rings on either side of a beautifully cut emerald-like stone. She's not aware of how she came to possess the bracelet but has worn it every day of her living memory.

ImageImage

Current History: Amelia, or Amy for short, had a relatively stable upbringing. Unfortunately, her parents died in a tragic fire at the tender age of 14; forcing her to pick up computer hacking and katana swordsmanship in order to make a living on the unforgiving, cold streets... Her parents were normal, her friends were normal, and she was normal too, which was great. She had the usual high school problems like falling for ****ing and getting in the middle of mean gurlz drama, but for the better part of her high school life she had fun indulging in her favorite passion--orchestra. To her, there was no greater bliss than cradling the large, textured form of her cello. The deep earthy tones the instrument produced soothed her soul like nothing else could. Smooth melodic pieces all the way up to the more current fast paced shredding, she loved it all. Some teens like pop hits from stars like Lady Gaga, while Amy preferred popular hits such as Bach's Cello Suite No. 1 in G major--and not JUST the prelude. Really to get this girl in bed you need to trap the scent of a freshly rosined bow and shove it up her nostrils. Also, being nice might get you somewhere, too.

At present, Amelia can be found splitting her time between her two jobs. One, the money maker, is a waitressing/bartending job in a downtown restaurant in Chicago. The other is her passion. Those small gigs she gets playing for upscale restaurants. The few featurette concerts she'd been honored to perform in. It's not that she's a bad player, it's just that she isn't an extraordinary one either. Having no way to afford studying at a higher tier music school (if she could even audition into one), Amelia was able to complete two years of music education at a local public university where she was on track to complete her program in concert performance, with a focus on the cello. She took a break in order to get back on her feet, earn some money and pay the bills but has yet to go back to her true calling. She doesn't let this get her down, however. Amy hides her misgivings well and keeps up a strong face for her close friends/coworkers. She is bright, passionate, and intense.

Fleeting Memories: Part of the reason Amelia has been low on funds is due to the psychological appointments she makes with no regularity to speak of. During the night, she finds it hard to stay asleep due to a recurring nightmare that seems to disturb her more nights than not. It's always the same thing...a flash of bright light leaves her suddenly encircled by a forest at sunset. With no time to realize where she is, a darkness closes her senses almost as quickly as the forest came. The sounds of hysterical breathing can be heard close by moments before a scream emanates and fills the now sonorous circular room. Amy always tries to reach out towards the source of the shrieking individual but quickly figures out she's unable to move at all. The feeling of helplessness takes over as she realizes her body is paralyzed, still able to hear and feel all going around her. A flurry of hands brushes over her body as though a multi-armed centipede was parading across her still form. The final moments of the dream consists of a hot, fetid breath raspily exhaled too close to her face. Amy opens her mouth to scream out a name she never hears, never remembers. She wakes up, screaming silently while tasting the festering breath of her literal monster; the name in her dreams floating just out of reach...

Element: Earth

TWERk twERK tWeRK | +
Fire, fire burning bright,
Turn my darkness into light!
Take away my bad luck and ill,
Now bring me nothing but goodwill.
Bad luck came and stayed too long,
Be gone forever, be gone, be gone!
With this fire burning bright,
Bring me good luck, bring me light!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:35 pm 

Blog: View Blog (6)

EDIT: Alrighty then guys! Sorry for the little wait, I couldn't decide between two potential characters so I wrote both! I'll run with whoever ya'll prefer, I have no preference either way! :D Thanks, sorry again for the wait!

Might I say, it's a pleasure to be working with ya'll again. !blush

xXx

CHARACTER 1 - ATTICUS - Blind, brilliant and busks the Blues.

Name: Atticus Rose-Arlen

Appearance:

{DRAWING ON IT'S WAY, SWEAR DOWN XXX}

Nature’s underdog, Atticus was born half-way blind. As a kid he stuck out like a set of broken thumbs, his liquorice dark skin and naturally deep set eyes created a perfect platform to show off his misty pupils and, if that wasn’t enough, for a few years he had to wear glass-bottle-bottom thick specs that blew ‘em up to comic book proportions… although he was never picked on for them. Even as a boy he radiated a quiet, sophisticated kind of self-confidence that made people feel safe; any potential unease is quickly knocked back by the lads gentle, friendly nature. Both traits followed him to adulthood and escalated in their own way.
Whilst once they may have held a little colour and followed you confidently enough around the room (provided the environment wasn’t too confusing.) his eyes are now milked up through and through and about as much use as they are ornament! Doctors and nurses alike tried, God bless ‘em, but they were beyond saving, no big surprise there, never mind son! They offered him a stick and a dog, but he’d already taken the initiative—family degenerated diseases are sweet like that-- he’d inherited his granpappies cane along with the dodgy genetics! Beautiful polished oak thing with a gold eagle topper and white gemstone eyes (a later addition of his own, just a couple of nice stones he found knocking about the crap drawer in the kitchen).
As for the dog he had no interest in singling himself out further with the ol’ golden lab /high-vis jacket combo, instead he paid to put his own pup—an ill-tempered, off-white scrappy looking terrier by the name of Dylan—through the necessary training. Dylan can usually be found around Atticus’ ankles silently glaring strangers down like a grumpy old boy outside a boozer.

You couldn’t describe what happened to Atticus as ‘filling out nicely’, sure he grew into his gangly 6’3 frame, but then he didn’t seem to want to call it there. Somewhere past sixteen Atticus quit growing and started goddamn fortifying; he’s built like a brick-shithouse, naturally, no gym involved here, just dog walking, dancing (a childhood passion he never got past) and good eating!

He has an open, expressive (maybe even quite handsome!) face with a wide mouth (most often seen pulled into a crooked grin, gold tooth winking at you like it’s told a corker of a joke) with full, rounded lips and a flat, nose with a crooked bridge from a badly set break. His eyes are sunken back in their sockets, but scream out nonetheless, like lamps in alcoves of a dark corridor, in public he tends to hide them away behind tinted glasses (saves answering the questions of drunks and small children), but he’s quite comfortable without them in the grace of good company.

Atticus (a lover of texture for obvious reasons!) wears his hair in long dreadlocks, these are either left to roam his shoulders free-range or bundled up into a rough knot up top somewhere. Once upon a time he bleached them bone blonde, but a total lack of aftercare has left a small plot of black roots creeping through again. His taste all around tends be quite loud—Lord, could see long enough to know what he likes—and tends towards long faux fur coats, chunky jewellery (hand me downs from his Nana who wanted to compete with The Cane her infernal husband, God rest his greasy soul, left the boy!) and a damn suave set of boots, everything else just falls in place from there! He has the one tattoo (never really saw much point in any others! :P) ‘KING SOUL’ tattooed across his knuckles, so you know who you’re shaking hands with, son!

Current History:
It became evident as he got older that total, true independence wasn’t going to be easy, so Atticus still lives with his Ma. Just the two of them they look after one another. She works two jobs, check-out girl by day, cleaner by night and, well Atticus does what he can to dig her out of the mountain of debt his eyes buried her in. Mostly he busks. It’s not as bad money wise as you’d think! So long as you come with a good warm coat you’re fine and some kind heart will usually buy you a coffee—well why not! He already has the voice, the dog and the qualifications! His Ma would skin him if she knew, the woman has a lot more pride than him, Atticus just likes the music! It can be a dangerous gig, that’s how he got the dink on his nose; wrong place, wrong time, got it trapped under the shoe of a drunk. Occasionally, if all the band are in town, he’ll play the local bars with a small, mostly unsuccessful rabble called ‘The Crow Daddies’, but they’re all busy with their own families these days.

Fleeting Memories:
Atticus dreams in full goddamn Technicolor and he wishes he didn’t. Worse yet as he’s come to rely on his other senses increasingly the nightmares appeal to them increasingly too… they’ve intensified and refined over the years like good whisky. Although they adjust themselves to include whatever he’s currently mulling over anxiously, they always seem to fall back to the same few elements… there are bright flashes, sometimes they’re explosions, sometimes the low humming snap of a cameras flash, either way these signify, in intense dream logic, that someone he loves is in trouble (this time it’s his Ma, that time it’s an ex-lover rendered current by imagination, sometimes it’s more than one, sometimes the faces are blurred and he can’t figure out who he so desperately needs to find!) and then he’s shut away into complete darkness.

At first he thought it might be his subconscious way of dealing with the blindness, but then as he got used to ‘seeing’ without seeing he realised that it wasn’t the dark that scared him, the nothingness, far from it! The fear wasn’t about having the visual world shut away, but instead him being shut away from the world!

See, these dreams, when he inevitably tumbles into ‘The Dark Place’, he now approaches it with the mind of a blind man (as opposed to a fuzzy sighted boy) and it’s not the lack of visuals, but the lack of space! He’s not just boxed away in the dark, he’s boxed away in a space the size of a coffin, somewhere that stinks to high hell of rot and mildew… and then there’s a crack louder than a gunshot, the stomach churning sensation of falling and bang! He lands/bolts upright in his bed with the sheets clinging to damp chill of a cold sweat.

Atticus struggles with small spaces as a result.

CHARACTER 2 - MAD AGGIE - Big tipper, part time stripper and baby sitter!

Name: Agnes O’Valentine

Gender: Her body is female enough, but Aggie’s brain is probably closer to a male-fourty-something-year old dock workers.

Appearance: (Can I get a get-out-of-jail-for-free card here in lieu of a more detailed drawing sheet? I can go into all little details and get good and specific? I can say a hella lot more in my art than I can fumbling about with words too I reck'n! If not it’s cool, I’m just being lazy! :P)

Current History:
Aah, who can forget O’Valentine! She who joined the group as a cherub faced, ill-tempered child fresh from Dublin, Ireland and for the first six months (about fifteen-million-billion-gazillion years in kid perspective) no one could understand a word that came outta her pikey mouth. You probably wouldn’t have wanted to either. She grew up the youngest of six siblings and the rest are ALL brothers. Without as much as a teaspoon of class between ‘em, too. You had to be loud to be heard and you had to be brash or funny for it to count.

Aggie is a nut.
That was the law of the playground.
Kids quickly found out she was the kind that’d do ANYTHING on a dare and took advantage of it. She got a little bit of a reputation, something she’s kept and spit shined over the years, wherever she went in later life. You either dreaded or LOVED sitting next to the wee pre-Madonna, safe in the knowledge that things could kick off at any moment or at the very least she’d whistle you tales of frankly staggering baloney through the gaps in her teeth. Stories that started with classic phrases like, “My brother once got his head bit off by a monkey. Yuh huh, it’s true! It took the doctors a whole TWO days to sew it back on again because it’s so fat!” or “[i]D’ya know there are real life aliens? Oh fer sure! You can hear ‘em on the radio sometimes. Last night they said I had to give you a message…” grinning with the rosy cheeked, heavily freckled glee of a seven year old psychopath.

She could go from eye-wateringly, **** funny to mildly horrifying and thrilling in the blink of an eye, someone who’d give you a night to remember whether it was just kicking about in the corridors or riding bikes into the woods in the dead of night to hunt for ruins to explore and a backpack stuffed with left-over fireworks, she was up for it all and not shy about skinning her knees and muddying her hair during the process.

She would have gotten away with it too, maybe grown up to be a thrill seeker or mountaineer, maybe joined the services or wrestled gators, but puberty hit her like a freight train of portable loos backed up to the gills in every kind of crap known to man and eventually poor Aggie discovered the cruel pleasures of a slug of whisky and a line of blow.

Nowadays Aggie is very much the same brutally-honest, but oddly loveable Irish-wreckhead, she just grew up a little is all. She has a son, a baby boy called Elvis, he’s The King don’t you know! He’s going on six next February and she’s probably more excited than he is!
Money isn’t too much an issue, despite Elvis’s deadbeat Da. She strips in a tatty old titty bar called Lola’s whilst El has a sleepover at Nanas. She has since sworn off men and switched to dating women again. She’s been liable to shuttle between the two since the tender age of fifteen when, in the wake of her first break-up, she marched home with a shaved head and a very angry, very illegal tattoo of the female sign and announced, in front of her elderly Nana to boot, that she was a lesbian now. Cards on the table, she’s probably just a very un-fussy bisexual. That’s… that’s more or less it!

In a nutshell she’s the kind of gal that’ll fix a motor wearing PJ’s and no make-up on Monday and don full out drag queen level regalia on Saturday; The kind that can bake cakes and clears out rabbit hutches by day, but can sink vodka and scratch out eyeballs by night; The kind’a lass who can insult you with a smile but, guess what, it means she loves ya and you’ll like it!

Fleeting Memories:

Umm, she doesn’t tend to dream as much since she started drinking, Aggie’s vague recollection shows in more subtle ways, something that even she hasn’t realized. The dark, she’s terrified of it, which is funny because she doesn’t really remember having a nightlight or anything as a tot… There you have it, unlit corridors and lampless streets are terrifying! The shadows of her world are filled with a whisper of unease and the shuffle of every kind of horror, like the monster in the closet; it’s a fear totally immune to logic.

Something about it unsettles the girl deeply… rattles a part of her that… she doesn’t know, it feels like a familiar fear…

Damn straight I'm good in bed! I could sleep for days! :3

Last edited by Jawbone-ashtray on Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:44 am 

Sorry for the double post, you're welcome to delete it afterwards, I need your help though! ^^' I'm sorry folks, see above, who do you want to see thrown in?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:49 am 

Owner

Location: Within the darkest recesses of your mind, plucking at your heartstrings.

They both sound pretty kickass! But my vote is for Atticus. :)

Can I just say "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"?! I'm so excited to RP with you!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:03 am 
Subscriber

Yeah, I'll go with Atticus too. He just seems to have more originality and depth to my eyes than Agnes. Of course that might just be the cynic in me talking, but I'll stick to my guns on this one.

Atticus.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:13 am 

Ahaha you haven't seen how I'd play Aggie yet! ;) To be fair, Atticus would be the smart move at any rate, it'd balance out the ol' gender gap a little more!

I'm glad ya like 'em! Eee Asteria, I don't think we've ever really properly gotten into a long ol' RP together have we? I'm dead curious to see how we bounce off of one another-- also I wanna see how you've developed! I used to have the odd lurk around your RP's yonks ago, it'll be interesting to see you in action again! :D

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:16 am 

Owner

Jawbone-ashtray wrote:
I'm glad ya like 'em! Eee Asteria, I don't think we've ever really properly gotten into a long ol' RP together have we? I'm dead curious to see how we bounce off of one another-- also I wanna see how you've developed! I used to have the odd lurk around your RP's yonks ago, it'll be interesting to see you in action again! :D

Oh god, no pressure or anything! But I lurked around yours as well so I'm happy to be able to see how you've changed!

And no, we never did properly RP together! We'd talked about it several times but anytime we'd be close to writing in a group or start planning, we never did.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:20 am 

That sounds like me all over! I say we're long overdue one! XD Aww sorry if it ever upset you any in the past Asteria, I've always been a bit of a project-planner rather than a doer, it would have been nothing personal! *scratches back of head* ^^'

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:40 am 

Owner

OH, no it's fine. It was a bummer, but nothing that I took personally. :)