All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:33 pm 

Blog: View Blog (22)

I've actually decided to go with 3 characters at once. This will be my first attempt at such nonesense, but it's worth a try and if it doesn't work out i'll just drop one of them ^_^ I'm also going to be putting all three character sheets together and I plan on making them extensive because for some reason i really like Kate's character sheet ^^

----Basics-----
Alias:Jade
Birth-name: Felicity Jade
Race:Valkyrie
Height:4'7
Weight:90lbs
Job: Being forced to do the bidding of 2 bratty teenagers.
-----Appearance---
Build:Very thin, almost ghastly, unnatural.
Stance: Floating with one knee bent so that one foot hovers higher than the other. Her eyes are usually down cast so her head tends to hang as if she were sad.
Skin:Very pale with a green tinge.
Hair:Long and white with a black undercoat so that when she holds her head down, the only black that shows looks as if its spilling from the back of her head.
Head:petite and heart shaped
Eyes:Very large, light gray eyes, always looking as if she's about to cry.
Hands and feet: bare of all things save for a small black band around her right wrist.
Clothes:Barely any, her neck is covered with a high, silver leather collar that trails down and connects with her sheer silver backless dress that flows gently around her knees.
Other (eg tails, wings): Long, thick ebony raven wings and long, sharp talon like nails. She also wears a set of obsidian prayer beads around her neck as well as and arm cuff adorning her bicep with the same shadowy beads and crosses that hang around her neck.
-----Other----
Equipment: None-
Magic: None-
Talents and Abilities: physic scream. She is able to produce a vast amount of energy through the extreme use of her vocal cords causing a large funnel of kinetic energy and wind, to send her opponents flying backwards, or hold them to the ground/in the air.
Voice: She rarely talks, but when she does it's very soft and childlike. Unsure and timid.
Living Relations:None-
Motivations: The only motivation she has is to kill the two brats that overheard her true name being spoken.
-----Personality---
Pro’s:She's quiet and tends to pay more attention then people think. Pro for her anyway.
Con’s: She's quiet and tends to pay more attention then people thing. Con for them anyway.
Dislikes: Bratty children.
History: Recently found two new masters that overheard her name being spoken by (at the time) her master. She had to move on from him for as soon as someone else heard her name he forgot it.
Description:

----Basics-----
Alias: Mika or Star
Birth-name: Aleesha Star
Race: Human
Height: 5'9
Weight: 120lbs
Job: Street Urchan
-----Appearance---
Build: Slightly athletic, slender and catlike.
Stance: Very normal.
Skin: Healthy pale. (The kind of pale that an Irishman has)
Hair: Bobbed around her chin, its a very light shade of black. Almost gray when it hits the right lighting.
Head: Slightly round.
Eyes: Very green. Like a forest emerald green.
Hands and feet: Lots of rings adorn her fingers and thick soled steeltoed boots grace her feet.
Clothes: Black and white stockings, white halter-top, short gray plaid skirt. A Gray hoodie with teddy bear ears and a soft, white (though dirty) fur lining.
Other (eg tails, wings): Leather collar around her neck as well as multiple crosses given to her by her mother before she disappeared.
-----Other----
Equipment:None-
Magic:None-
Talents and Abilities: Shares control of a valkyrie.
Voice: Soft spoken, slightly edgy.
Living Relations:Mother disappeared when she was 12, her Father is still around working odd jobs.
Motivations: Nothing else to do-
-----Personality---
Pro’s: Very loyal to very few.
Con’s: Hates confrontation and being put on the spot. Tends to over react when she feels cornered.
Likes: Being in control of her fate, due to an fortunate encounter with her new Valkyrie companion.
Dislikes: Having to always be watched over by her older brother.
History:Growing up her father was always doing other things, but her mother was really attentive to her and her brothers needs. When she disappeared it was up to her brother to look after her, shes become rather close to him in the past 2 years because of it.
Description:

----Basics-----
Alias: Davey
Birth-name: Daniel Star
Height: 6'2
Weight:135lbs
Job: Street Urchan
-----Appearance---
Build: Angular and wirey, lean barely any muscle.
Stance: Very slack, feet planted about a foot apart with his hands in his pocket and his head down with his eyes looking forward.
Skin:Pale (think irish skin tone)
Hair: Strawberry blonde
Head: Angular but soft
Eyes:saphire blue
Hands and feet: Wore but comfortable looking tennis shoes and a glove on his left hand with the fingers cut out.
Clothes: Typical black jeans and a long sleeved, black shirt with small white strips and a dark gray jacket with an even darker skull across the front.
Other (eg tails, wings): a leather braclet on his right wrist.
-----Other----
Equipment:
Magic: None-
Talents and Abilities: Shares control of a Valkyrie.
Voice: Very loud, boistrous and engetic. Happy go lucky, easy to laugh.
Living Relations: Mother disappeared when he was 17 and his father is still lazing it about somewhere.
Motivations: Protecting his sister.
-----Personality---
Pro’s: Very loyal to his sister only.
Con’s: Has no friends, but really could care less.
Likes: To run the streets proving he's the best and its his territory.
Dislikes: Annoying children, morning time and pickles.
History:Growing up his father was always doing other things, but his mother was really attentive to him and his sisters needs. When she disappeared it was up to him to look after his sister, shes become rather close to him in the past 2 years because of it.
Description-

Last edited by LunarDust on Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:48 pm 

Location: A place where chickens get to cross the road without having their motives questioned.
Blog: View Blog (1)

I'm sorry for your loss.

Name: Chris Bayott
Sex: Male
Personality: Laid back, willing to try new things, open minded, but sometimes bitter.
Appearance: Tall and lean, and a little bit lanky. Deeply tanned skin, and deep chocolate brown shaggy hair that dips into his eyes. He has odd colored eyes that no one can really establish whether they are brown or deep green. Chris also has a tattoo on his right arm of a hand and inside the hand is a heart.

Fallen Angels: Banished and forgotten.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:58 pm 

Blog: View Blog (6)

Oh darling! Don't you dare feel even vaguely obliged to stay here, you put yourself first for a while! We can all hold on as long as you feel you wont be really in the game. I'm definitely willing to and I'm sure the rest are!!

Damn straight I'm good in bed! I could sleep for days! :3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:32 pm 

I'm sorry for your loss. And there are some of us who understand family losses. We can wait as long as you need us too.

I'm drowning slowly... I used to try to reach the surface...If I could just get my head above...But I gave up.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:36 pm 

And thanks Mazzle for clearing that up (: I will stick to my original plan! (: (: Awesome RP Mazzle!

I'm drowning slowly... I used to try to reach the surface...If I could just get my head above...But I gave up.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:04 pm 

Blog: View Blog (22)

Whoa, wait-Ugh I feel like such a monster right now!

I'm so sorry, yes please-take all the time you need. My condolences to you and your family in your time of loss. If you need someone to talk to, don't hesitate to contact me. I offer free advice and a squishy hug~! =D