All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:46 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

Close your eyes, and imagine the closest person you are with. Imagine them Being taken away by this guy some people think of not to be real...How would you take it, Well Ciara took it pretty bad...She hated life. First off, she started with drugs, then sex, then she became pregnant. Her father didn't know what to do with her...So he put her on the streets...there you go putting even more stress on her shoulders so she can go do even more drugs and be a even bigger prostitute.
She had no one to love, when she was pregnant she had a miscarriage from all the drugs. So then she couldn't love her baby. Her whole problem was not knowing what to love...All she could love was the drugs and sex....Is that really what love is...to her...that all she knew...that's the only think she could love. Her dad hated her now, she assumed. Her mom was dead...which she though it was all God fault so she hated him for it...All the sex was just...well sex. She couldn't love it because she wasn't doing it with the guy she loved. She was severely addicted to crack-cocaine, she did it maybe every 2 hours everyday. But what happens when She Meets this new guy at the Library? Will they start seeing each other...will he change were ways?? Will he introduce her to God?

Form:

Name:

Section: (Good or Druggie)

Relation:

Background info:

Name:Ciara

Section: Druggie, but then changes

Relation: Main girl

Background Info: ^ ^ ^ ^ Up there

Name: Abby

Section: Clean-good

Realation: Ciara's best friend

Background: She is trying to help ciara but....she just won't listen...

Last edited by Diverse As One on Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:25 pm 

Blog: View Blog (2)

Name: Michael

Section: Good

Relation: The main guy

Background info: Lived a fairly normal life and had never really had any trouble. When he was 14 most of his family died in a car accident. He moved in with his brother and became depressed and destraught. He went to drugs for awhile and even resorted to cutting himself. One day his aunt and uncle decided to take him to church with them, and he was inspired. He turned his life around and is now happier then he has ever been before.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:31 pm 

Okayy!!!! THanks!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:38 pm 

wanna start this thing? !drunk

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:42 pm 

Blog: View Blog (2)

haha sure

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:53 pm 

Blog: View Blog (3)

is this only for two or do you need more?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:08 pm 

you can joinif you want:)