All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Generation: Arcadia
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:45 am 

Blog: View Blog (4)

is it still to late to join up? i havent been able to do much on the site recently *stupid work* but i have pretty much most of the week off now so i can get my head down for a char

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:15 am 

Blog: View Blog (7)

Sure, I've been off due to Therapy anyways, but yeah, go ahead and make a character.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:37 am 

Name- Dimu Uin

Age- 16

Appearance- Image

Bio- Dimu didn't actually know he had powers untill a year ago. It wa sduring a very importnat date with his girlfriend, someone who he loved so much that the incident broke him. At first he was kind and gentle the kind of guy tht wouldn't hurt a fly. But as the years wenton the rage built up inside him, and then came the incident. It was during their date that they got jumped by thugs, these thugs of course bullied and teased them for a while and then began to get violent with them. forcing Dimu back as tehy raped and abused his girlfriend infront of him.

This caused him to snap. when he snapped though, it was like time stopped everyone froze as the winds blew at and incredible strength. as they stopped Dimu let the anger that had been building up over the years. When his rage was over he realized that his girlfriend wasn't there anymore. After a few hours of searching, he heard on a breaking news story that a young girl committed suicide. The name of the girl was his girlfriend, The shock was so great to him that he changed his name to Dimu Uin he dyed his hair, made his own cloths and spent all his time hunting thugs. His actions however soon got the attention of some very powerful people and this forced him to leave japan and head west.

It was during his travels he heard of Arcadia and soon made it his new goal. It took him nearly a year to find but once he found it he applied for the CTA. However his rage still stirs deep within him.

PK- he can create a gust of wind, which can be used both offensively and defensively. In the former case, the force of the wind can prevent a human-sized creature from moving for a few seconds. In the latter case, the spell can deflect missile weapons or minor offensive magic.

Gen- Gen2

EDIT: okay sorry about the missing lines, I think it was becasue I had to write it up twice >.< I could have sworn I typed that stuff in but anyway there one fixed bio. It should make sense now lol.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:18 am 

Approved, very nice and welcome aboard.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:55 am 

I'll get an intro post up as soon as i can think straight.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:30 am 

And thank you, EchoedDream, we have a new NPC in the NPC list in the first post, please check her out next chance you guys get, k?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:22 am 

CF's Resident Drunk

Medals: 2
Veteran Member (1) Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Forgive me for my lack of posting.

My internship has started over this week, but I will find the to get a decent post up in a couple days.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:49 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

I too am sorry for not posting...mostly for some reason I have had a hard time getting into the head of this character. I have tried to start a post for him but it just never goes more then one line and that one line is horrible.

But I have not forgotten and will try to get a post up soon.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:03 pm 

it's fine, just post whenever, I wanted to wait until some people got posts up so they didn't get left behind...