All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:57 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

I will try to finish up my post and get this thing going again. Been in this sporadic posting fits lately.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:01 pm 

Owner

Hey Phantom....not for nothing but you kind of God modded the whole capture a bit.

"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:53 pm 

Location: You wouldn't want to know all the places my mind goes... but my body is stuck in Dubai
Blog: View Blog (8)

*winces*

CRIPES!!! I did!!! You all must be like what the fruit cake?! Sorry! I posted fast trying to get caught up totally my fault! My brain is dead and for some reason I had thought everything had been well.... fallen into place. Oh meh! I am seriously brain dead. I will fix the post.... actually I will delete it. If anyone wants they can take over the hunters to move along. I was just trying to get the action started I think. *hits head a few times*

Yeah no idea what to do at the moment. Hope you all don't mind either waiting for me or you can just post.... Seriously at this point I have no problem with someone semi taking over this scene.

~Master to Butler Vilora

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:09 pm 

Owner

Its ok Phantom. Just pointing out the fact that others may have wanted to so something and the way I was figuring it they would be caught in the cross fire between the two forces and could decide on who they joined and what not. I will try and work up a post if need be unless someone else wants to post.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:36 pm 

Owner

Hey Donta. The men who have come from the king are not the same ones who were hunting your character earlier. Completely different group of people. The King honestly probably does not even condone people hunting down your kind and whoever was doing it in the name of the king hoped to get some gold for your hide but would probably not have taken your corpse to the King.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:01 pm 

Blog: View Blog (2)

Made last tweaks on the char Fleabag, oh so looking forward to this >:)

"Let me tell you something about Willow. She's a loser. Always has been. She got picked on through junior high, high school, right up until college. With her stupid mousy ways. And now? [laughs bitterly] Willow's a junkie. The only thing Willow was ever good for...the only thing I ever had going for me were those moments...just moments...where Tara would look at me and I was wonderful. And that will never happen again."