All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Tis the Season!
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:29 am 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

I know that many of us will not get snow this time of year, but everyone deserves a snowy holiday, which is why here at Creative Freedom we bring the snow to you our beloved members.

The snow falls slowly to the ground at a rate that should not overburden your PCs and will move at the direction of your mouse. Please enjoy the snow and have a happy holiday from us to you.

Also, the holiday smilies are back as well to help spread some Holiday Cheer with their silliness.

:give:

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Tis the Season!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:25 pm 

Owner

That time of year again! Enjoy the snow!

"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:10 am 

Owner

The Holidays have come and are their way to being gone. The snow has been taken down as well as the holiday themed smiles.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:03 am 

Owner

As is the tradition here, we bring snow for the season. Many of us live in places where there is no snow and while this is not as good as the real thing, we like to think that it brings a certain cheer and fun to the site. =D

This year we have even broke out a seasonal themed banner, made by our wonderful Asteria!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:06 am 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)

Damn I love the banner thing up there! And it does suck how not many of you get to enjoy the snow like me :3

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:51 am 

Medals: 2
Original Character (1) Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (3)

That banner is absolutely astounding! Thanks CF team for all the hard work! :snowball:

"These two great gentlemen are dedicated to a proposition which was true in my time, just as it's true today. Be excellent to each other. And PARTY ON DUDES!" - Abe Lincoln (Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:24 pm 

limits are a mindset

Subscriber

Longest RP (1) Adaptive (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

The banner is indeed eye-catching! I'm loving it. Blue & White, my favored colors of all time, especially when used together.

I love the contrast level used as well, it just makes the quality work itself POP!

I'd like to quote Efer "I know that many of us will not get snow this time of year, but everyone deserves a snowy holiday", and say that strangely enough, spending a lot of time on CF will somehow make it feel snowy for certain people with receptive feelings towards their environment. I live in a place where it snows all winter long, but it hasn't been snowing yesterday and while I sat at my desk going about my stuff in CF, it felt as if it was snowing outside. The feeling was so strong I had to look out the window and find out it was 'raining', lol.

Anyway, good job Asteria!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:22 pm 

It's my party, and I'll cry if I want to

Owner

Location: Within the darkest recesses of your mind, plucking at your heartstrings.
Medals: 8
Dedicated Partner (1) Creative (1)
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (15)

I'm glad you all love the banner! Who knows? Maybe I'll get inspired sporadically, and we'll change the banner up once in a while!

But probably not because...effort.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:31 pm 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)
Blog: View Blog (59)

It's really beautiful, Ast! I want a bit of your talent for Christmas.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:00 am 

Location: Somewhere at the Bottom of the River Between Vega and Altair

I'm getting childishly excited at this virtual snowfall. Snow is an abnormality where I live. My first time seeing 'snow' was last year where a someone burst into the English class to scream, "It's snowing!" before running outside to, presumably, pelt his peers with the frozen precipitation. When I got outside I saw three snowflakes fall to about eye level before melting. The principal looked at me and said, "It's not really snowing if i can't throw a snowball at one of the kids."

Thanks for the delightful white dots. I'll be blowing them across my screen for the next hour.

View Likes PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:14 pm 

Owner

Well it is that time of year once again! Time for many to celebrate various holidays and enjoy the cold winter months to come! As in tradition here on Creative Freedom RPG we shall bring you all the gift of snow! Only this time....even better!!!

Most of you did indeed enjoy the snow, but others were unable to due to their systems not being able to handle it. That being the case, we have had a mod installed that will allow you to turn the snow on and off to suit your festiveness!! (This can be done by going into your global preferences and turning it on or off)

So, please enjoy the winter banner, the smiles, the snow and of course, the holiday contests slated to be announced tonight!!

View Likes PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:17 pm 

eyy, senpai!

GM of the Month (1) Longest RP (2)
Completed RP (1) Best Entrance (1)
Blog: View Blog (3)

HEAR THE SLEIGH BELLS JINGLING

View Likes PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:47 pm 

the stars look very different today ★

Medals: 5
Original RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) Most Helpful Member (1)

RING TING TINGLING TOO

View Likes PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:59 am 

eye of newt, tail of newt... rest of newt...

Medals: 12
Best Couple (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (59)

Only doing 1x1s and tiny groups for now due being generally busy. If you have a cool idea, feel free to approach me, though, alas, even the most awesome adventures must be passed up on sometimes.
invisgmt+1 + 6th semester university student = patience please ♥

View Likes PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:23 am 

The Scarlet Harlot of CF

Medals: 9
3rd Year (1) Most Dedicated (1)
Blog: View Blog (10)

SNOOOOOOWWW! -PRANCES IN IT LIKE A HAPPY FOX- OMG SNOWWW -DIVES INTO A PILE OF SNOW-

View Likes PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:32 am 

Original Character (1) December 2015 (1)

I will stare into the screen and relish in my first ever time experiencing any sortve snow haha; very cool feature! And yuss I CAN ALMOST TASTE THE CAKE.

View Likes PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:35 am 

...looking for some new RP's.

Blog: View Blog (1)

Cookies.. christmas special cookies .. with tea.. d*mn im hungry now T_T

Actually, at one point during the month, a group of a dozen or so Cultivators belonging to a different local power group showed up. They desired to slay Meng Hao and take his medicinal pills by force. A single cold snort echoed out from within the Immortal’s cave, causing Heaven and Earth to shake, and instantly killing half of the group.(from ISSTH)

How to beat a Machine gun with a Laser sword. | +
(sig made by Eferhilda)

MtG | +
ImageImage

Nodiatis | +

View Likes PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:07 am 

Depressingly Melancholy

Winter is my favorite time of year. I simply love cold weather and the seasonal goodies involved in Christmas. Baked goods, old family recipes, carols, volunteering for charities and family/friend gatherings.

A good way to celebrate the twilight days of the year before beginning a new one.

I can hear what you're thinking, all your doubts and fears. And if you look in my eyes, in time you'll find the reason I'm here. And in time all things shall pass away in time, you may come back someday. You know your days are numbered. Count them one by one. Like notches in the handle of an outlaw's gun. You can outrun the devil if you try, but you'll never outrun the hands of time. In time, there'll surely come a day in time, all things shall pass away. In time, you may come back, some say. To live once more or die once more, but in time, your time will be no more.

View Likes PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:15 pm 

Medals: 6
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (1)
1st Year (1) Supporter (1)

Love the new look for the site. I'm not fond of winter, though. I like it for Christmas, my husband's birthday (in January), and income tax refunds. After that, spring can come quickly.

ImageImage

View Likes PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:09 pm 

Owner

Once again it is that time of year here! We have snow, winter themed smiles and our winter banner. As usual for those who wish to not have the snow, they can turn it off within their user control panel. The snow will follow your mouse about the site and fall down to the bottom the site to collect a bit before it melts away.