All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

View Likes PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:42 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Back in May we brought up the new feature to allow members to subscribe to the site as a means of helping the site and show their support for the site.

The original message may be found here, in the May Newsletter. As stated there this is not something that people have to do, nor does it mean CF is turning into one of those "pay to win" sites. The monthly donations merely mean that when something comes up for the site there is less money that has to come out of our pockets and less money that needs to be raised in order for an update to go through faster.

Those who do subscribe, however, get more than just a donation medal. Depending on your level of subscription will depend on what you get when you donate.

Omega: $1 Monthy Donation:
1.)Name colored on forum.

Beta: $5 monthly donation:
1.)Subscriber image:
2.)Name colored on forum.

Alpha: $10 monthly donation:
1.)Subscriber image:
2.)Name colored on forum.
3.)A custom signature image.

To become a subscriber, merely go to the Portal page and use the subscribe tools located at the bottom left of the page. Once this is done contact either Asteria or Eferhilda letting us know which you have done so that the appropriate changes can be made to you account and forum name.

Current Subscribers

Omega
@Alathorn
@Vigdis
@CiaraLeilah

Beta

Alpha

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:25 am 

Owner

With the new chat we have made the change of now having subscribers having their name colored on the forum. This starts at the omega level and continues throughout the following levels of subscription.

"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:00 pm 

Owner

Have a new subcriber!

View Likes PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:17 pm 

Owner

And another wonderful addition! Thank you again to @Alathorn and @ChroniclesOfGrim for subscribing and helping to support the site.

View Likes PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:15 pm 

Owner

Thank you to @WildSpawn for becoming an Alpha subscriber and continuing to help us remain and grow!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:50 pm 

Owner

Shoutout to @Vigdis for becoming an Omega subscriber!!

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 12:37 am 

Owner

Shout out to @CiaraLeilah for becoming an OMEGA subscriber! Huge thank for the support as every little bit helps and goes a very long way.