All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:05 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Medals Nominations for September 2014

Most Dedicated Partner- Metilinos Nominated by : Sweetie_Bird
I nominate Metilinos for this because as crazy as life got for me, with weeks going by without replies he still stood by and our story has kept going. Not only that, he is also one of the sweetest people I know. He helped make sure CF was like a second home to me which means tons. I wish I could double nominate him.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:57 pm 

Owner

Medals Nominations for September 2014

Funniest Member- Eggs Nominated by : Fearless_Sissy
Eggs is an absolute treasure in all of his OOC threads and makes me laugh and look out for every single RP he is in.
Eggs Nominated by : Muse Delacroix
Eggs is an absolute treasure. He could tell me I'm the worst person ever and I would probably still laugh.

"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:00 am 

Owner

Medals Nominations for October 2014

Best Fight- t.en Nominated by : Fearless Sissy
For this outstanding post in ~Sin~. Just wow. I think I could actually hear the magic blasts and the swords ringing!
RealityCheck Nominated by : Fearless Sissy
For their spectacular work on the fighting scene collaberation with t.en. I really think they deserve this medal.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:24 pm 

Owner

Dedicated Partner: Isolde Nominated by : WildSpawn
I believe that Isolde deserves this medal, and one can only support this have they looked at her past RPs. She's been part of CF for a very long time and has dedicated her efforts to be the creative RP partner in her previous RPs, but also in the one I share with her now. Our RP being running for a month and half and she has been dedicated to it since, always bring new ideas to the table for further improvement.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:46 am 

Owner

GM of the Month
Eggs Nominated by : Doodleniks
Eggs is an excellent GM and runs a whole host of varied RPs that he obviously puts a lot of thought into to. His attention to detail is wonderful and his RPs are always fun and interesting.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:02 pm 

Owner

Original Character

Rhandom1 Nominated by : WildSpawn
In my years of role playing and writing with different people, I have never ever found myself sitting back into my chair to take in a few deep breaths; gathering my thoughts before proceeding to continue reading in awe. I'm not speaking of Rhandom's excellent writing abilities because I have found those in my current partners as well, but his character - Hamish “James” Buchannen - is worthy of its own copyright. A character with pure original perfection. Perfection in Excellence!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:47 pm 

Medals: 2
Longest RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)
Blog: View Blog (5)

I would like to second that vote about Rhandom1. a worthy writing partner. He crafts his words so that you can feel the breath he is holding.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:57 pm 

Owner

Animal Companion Nomination

Doodleniks Nominated by : Eggs
Doodleniks' character Bellant, from the roleplay Heritage, is a gift upon the world. The sassiest dragon you'll ever see definitely deserves some recognition. Every scene he has a part in is gold, and I'm sure they'll only get better as time goes on.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:45 pm 

Owner

Original Character Nomination

LuciusCypher:Nominated by : Doodleniks
Gotta pour one out for Sheoldred Urabrask Voinrclex from Heritage. When the character was first created, I was a bit skeptical at the concept but she turned out to be wonderfully ludicrous and an absolute treat. LuciusCypher isn't afraid to create off the wall characters, and Sheo is the best hard drinking ogre woman I've ever seen. The party don't start til she walks in.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:21 pm 

Owner

Most Helpful Member Nomination

GreyHelmNominated by: Muse Delacroix
Grey is always fantastic at reaching out and helping new members get settled into the world of roleplay and find their niche here at CF.

Fain Nominated by : GreyHelm
Fain is always willing to go the extra mile. She put a great deal of care into helping people, and new members can always rest assured that they're in good hands with her. She cares, and it shows in the way she does things.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:55 pm 

Owner

Most Patient Recipient

Shadow Lady

Awarded by: Fearless Sissy
Award Reason:
Shadow Lady is without a doubt the most incredibly patient person I have ever met. Never **** about a late response and in fact always asks if someone is okay. God, she's great. Everyone needs a Shadow Lady in their lives.

Most Creative Recipient

Muse Delacroix

Awarded by: Alecksin
Award Reason:
This man can really do arts and crafts. He can paint, draw, write and even knit, along with craft all sorts of gorgeous bracelets and little trinkets as gifts for all of his friends. He takes his time and takes his hobbies seriously, and even if they are not the most mainstream ones, he sure does a heck of a good job doing them. Even now he is meticulously making his gifts away for his friends and family, and for that reason he I feel he deserves this medal.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:21 pm 

Owner

Most Puntual Recipient

girly2k

Awarded by: WildSpawn
Award Reason:
The politeness of the Kings is 'Punctuality' and I strongly believe that in the past three months of writing with girly2k, that she has mastered the art well. Everyone has a life to attend, some have busier lives and tough work schedule that would 'logically' leave one with no time to write, yet girly2k was someone I was able to count on when it came to 'Punctuality'. Sometimes I just want to tell her 'slow down, it's okay if you're busy, no need to hurry', but she would still find ten minutes time to squeeze into her schedule of posting. She deserves this medal.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:58 pm 

Owner

Medals Recipients for December 2014

Original Character: LuciusCypher- Awarded by Doodleniks.
Gotta pour one out for Sheoldred Urabrask Voinrclex from Heritage. When the character was first created, I was a bit skeptical at the concept but she turned out to be wonderfully ludicrous and an absolute treat. LuciusCypher isn't afraid to create off the wall characters, and Sheo is the best hard drinking ogre woman I've ever seen. The party don't start til she walks in.

Animal Companion: Doodleniks-Awarded by Eggs.
For sticking around with me for months on end for the roleplay Heritage, including before it came to CFRPG. Even with all the business that comes from life, she's been there since the start and I'm certain she'll be there until it's ended.

Most Helpful: Fain-Awarded by GreyHelm.
Fain is always willing to go the extra mile. She put a great deal of care into helping people, and new members can always rest assured that they're in good hands with her. She cares, and it shows in the way she does things.

Most Helpful: Greyhelm-Awarded by Muse Delacroix.
Grey is always fantastic at reaching out and helping new members get settled into the world of roleplay and find their niche here at CF.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:26 pm 

Owner

Longest RP Nomination

RealityCheckNominated by: Fearless Sissy
For the astounding work on "~Sin~", one if perhaps not the one most durable RP on this site.

t.en Nominated by :Fearless Sissy
For the astounding work on "~Sin~", one if perhaps not the one most durable RP on this site.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:16 pm 

Owner

Longest RP Recipients

RealityCheckNominated by: Fearless Sissy

t.en Nominated by :Fearless Sissy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:17 am 

Owner

Best Death Nomination

Trever Nominated by: Eferhilda

The Death of your Avatar character was shocking and stunned many. Opening with the death of any character is a bold move and you certainly did take the cake with this one.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:53 pm 

Owner

Best Death Reciptient
Trever Awarded by: Eferhilda
The Death of your Avatar character was shocking and stunned many. Opening with the death of any character is a bold move and you certainly did take the cake with this one.

Dedicated Partner Recipient
t.en Awarded by: Reality Check
For being awesome and sticking with me through thick and thin in our ~Sin~ rp. I really appreciate all of her time and effort.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:20 pm 

Owner

Best Death Nomination

Sounds_of_Silence Nominated by: WildSpawn
About two months had passed since the death of one of my favorite characters of all time, this one written by the excellent Sounds_of_Silence. In memory of Gestapo officer Udo Drechsler, I give this medal to Sounds. Thank you for the wonderful, brilliant work you bestowed upon 'Beyond an Unholy Resistance', and your character shall forever be remembered in my future posts because that is how much his death has affected me. Don't worry, I'll catch that son of b---- who killed him sooner or later.

Longest RP Nomination

WildSpawnNominated by : GreyHelm
For the brilliant, outstanding work on "Beyond an Unholy Resistance", a group RP which began in September 2014, lasted six months already and still going, and for now the most active, longest and durable RP with already 14 pages in the Alpha Section.

WildSpawn has poured his heart and soul into this RP, and has worked very hard, not only to bring it into existence (it is his brainchild), but also to keep it going through thick and thin. His passion for it is palpable, and serves as an inspiration for those of us lucky enough to write with him. Many deserve credit for the ongoing success and longevity of this RP, but none more than WildSpawn.

girly2k Nominated by: WildSpawn
For the brilliant, outstanding work on "Beyond an Unholy Resistance", a group RP which began in September 2014, lasted six months already and still going, and for now the most active, longest and durable RP with already 14 pages in the Alpha Section.

Gunther Nominated by: Wildspawn

Isolde Nominated by: WildSpawn

Random1 Nominated by: WildSpawn

Original Character Nomination

Eferhilda Nominated by: GreyHelm
In The Fate of Soluunar, a RP with more than its fair share of memorable characters, Ausan Benthey stands out sharply. Her attitude is unforgettable, and her savagery in regards to those who cross her, combined with her fierce devotion to those whom she cares about, makes her about as incredible and relatable as a character can really be. Every one of us needs a bit of Ausan in us- sometimes, you just need to punch people and then let the rest fall into place.

Efer really knocked it out of the park with this Original Character, and I consider myself privileged to be able to write with her. This Medal is well deserved.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:45 pm 

Medals: 2
Longest RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)
Blog: View Blog (5)

In all fairness the rp Beyond An Unholy Resistance is first amd foremost Wildspawn's brainchild. If that story is granted a medal, please make sure he gets full credit. Without him, this story would never have been born.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:50 pm 

Owner

Then, you should nominate him for the medal as well, given her can't nominate himself.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next