All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:59 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Most Creative Nomination

Tyne Nominated by:Fearless Sissy

I have to say that Tyne's RP, 'Afterlife Inc.', is a brilliant thing to be a part of. The struggle between Heaven and Hell is older than time, but who knew angels and demons could be this bureaucratic? The 'Most Original'-medal is much deserved for this always entertaining and refreshing read.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:42 pm 

Owner

GM of the Month Nomination

GreyHelm Nominated by:Eferhilda

From the start of FOS I was hooked and thrilled with the idea that GreyHelm crafted. Laid back and easy going, he has always been there, every step of the way to not only move the plot, but to keep each and every character involved.

GreyHelm Nominated by: Fain
I want to nominate Grey as DM of the month for his amazing leadership and work in FOS

Most Dedicated Reciptient
Fearless Sissy Awarded by: Eferhilda

Award Reason:
There are not enough words to fully express how dedicated of a member she is. From the moment she joined she has been our number one fan and supporter even before she was a part of our staff. Always there promoting us, helping where and when she can, she is one that the Admins can always
rely on.

"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:01 am 

Owner

Most Creative Recipients

Tyne Awarded by:Fearless Sissy

I have to say that Tyne's RP, 'Afterlife Inc.', is a brilliant thing to be a part of. The struggle between Heaven and Hell is older than time, but who knew angels and demons could be this bureaucratic? The 'Most Original'-medal is much deserved for this always entertaining and refreshing read.

Longest RP Recipients

Eggs Awarded by: Eferhilda
Heritage. An rp that has been featured in numerous Newsletters and has been active for over a year! Through the hard work and dedication of the both GM and participants, it is one of the longest and most enduring rps on the site. This medal is long overdue and well deserved.

Doodleniks Awarded by: Eferhilda
Heritage. An rp that has been featured in numerous Newsletters and has been active for over a year! Through the hard work and dedication of the both GM and participants, it is one of the longest and most enduring rps on the site. This medal is long overdue and well deserved.

LuciusCypher Awarded by: Eferhilda

Shaitanist Awarded by: Eferhilda

The_Silence Awarded by: Eferhilda

UVVO Awarded by: Eferhilda

Nik Awarded by: Eferhilda

View Likes PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 3:21 pm 

Owner

Best Group RP Nomination

GreyHelm Nominated by: Fearless Sissy
Nominated for 'The Fate of Soluunar'.

That roleplay is one of the most immersive stories I've ever read - book, fanfiction, roleplay, doesn't matter. It is a fantastic story in a world crafted with so much care that it just shines through in every post. This roleplay makes me laugh, cry, scream in horror, and I jump out of my chair in excitement every time I see there's a new post.

Truly, this roleplay deserves special attention. For the plot, for the players, for the writing. Everything is A+.

Special shout-out to GreyHelm, the creator of this roleplay. Without him and his obvious enthusiasm for this, I doubt it would have worked half as well
"And to Efer for telling him not to trash the idea when he first put it up" >.>

Eferhilda Nominated by: Fearless Sissy

That roleplay is one of the most immersive stories I've ever read - book, fanfiction, roleplay, doesn't matter. It is a fantastic story in a world crafted with so much care that it just shines through in every post. This roleplay makes me laugh, cry, scream in horror, and I jump out of my chair in excitement every time I see there's a new post.

Truly, this roleplay deserves special attention. For the plot, for the players, for the writing. Everything is A+.

Fain Nominated by: Fearless Sissy

Tyne Nominated by: Fearless Sissy

Sounds of Silence Nominated by: Fearless Sissy

View Likes PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 7:43 pm 

Owner

Funniest Member Recipients

TheRottenLeprechaun Awarded by:GreyHelm
Award Reason:
Whether it's with his outrageous, imaginative characters, his inexplicable jokes, his random and bizarre sense of humor or his flawless recitation of horrific fanfiction, Rot is simply a joy.

This medal is long overdue.

View Likes PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 3:42 pm 

Owner

Longest RP Nomination

Eferhilda Nominated by: GreyHelm

The Fate of Soluunar is still going strong after 6 months, and that is all thanks to the brilliant writers who have continually graced its pages with their contributions. This group is a motivated one that has done a tremendous job of putting together an incredible, immersive story, all while working together and showing the kind of support and appreciation for each other that makes roleplaying worthwhile. Although FOS has already accomplished a great deal, the RP's future is bright thanks to these individuals.

Not only is Efer one of the original players in this roleplay, but it is largely thanks to her that it even began, since the idea was nearly discarded. She stepped in and lent a hand to a new member, and in doing so she helped FOS come into being.

Fain Nominated by: GreyHelm

The Fate of Soluunar is still going strong after 6 months, and that is all thanks to the brilliant writers who have continually graced its pages with their contributions. This group is a motivated one that has done a tremendous job of putting together an incredible, immersive story, all while working together and showing the kind of support and appreciation for each other that makes roleplaying worthwhile. Although FOS has already accomplished a great deal, the RP's future is bright thanks to these individuals.

Fain is one of the original players in this roleplay, and her enthusiasm has played a big part in the success of FOS.

Tyne Nominated by: GreyHelm

An incredibly talented writer, Tyne entered the RP around when it was in danger of losing momentum because of departing players; her contributions have done a tremendous job of helping to keep things going.

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:49 pm 

Owner

Longest RP Recipiants

Eferhilda Nominated by: GreyHelm

Not only is Efer one of the original players in this roleplay, but it is largely thanks to her that it even began, since the idea was nearly discarded. She stepped in and lent a hand to a new member, and in doing so she helped FOS come into being.

Fain Nominated by: GreyHelm

Fain is one of the original players in this roleplay, and her enthusiasm has played a big part in the success of FOS.

Tyne Nominated by: GreyHelm

An incredibly talented writer, Tyne entered the RP around when it was in danger of losing momentum because of departing players; her contributions have done a tremendous job of helping to keep things going.

Most Creative Nomination
Eggs Nominated by : Tyne
Nominated for: The Fog

This nomination is for taking the intimidating, harsh world of a post-apocalyptic wasteland and making it dangerous and terrifying in some of the most unexpected ways. Limitations are a thing of the past when portals to a demon-infested realm dot the landscape you thought you knew- toss in concepts like renegade AI, a list of brilliantly-altered locations, a host of downright unnerving new fauna and you've got the most predictable aspects of this world. As for the less predictable... I could not even begin to guess. Here's to you, Eggs; someone else may have opened the door, but you blew apart the walls!

View Likes PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:34 pm 

Owner

Best Death Nomination

Tyne Nominated by: Eggs

Tyne's writing of a party member's passing in The Fog tugged at the heartstrings and helped cement the dreary, dark atmosphere of the world that they are in. There was nothing glorious or dramatic about the act itself; it was quick, simple, and over in seconds. And that's what made it really hit home. In a world where life can be blinked out at a moment's notice, Tyne's writing of something as mundane as a stabbing took into itself whole layers of emotion due to her character's thoughts on the matter.

View Likes PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:09 am 

Owner

Best Death Nomination

GreyHelm Nominated by: Tyne
Nominated for: Fate of Soluunar

Because WOW. From the fluidity and intensity of the character's fighting beforehand to the palpable, emotional drama sandwiched around it, this death is something for the books. Time slows to a crawl as the reader is prompted to experience the character's dark realization of an early, violent demise alongside them, and though it is over in moments, GreyHelm lends a magnitude to the situation that had me reading the last four sentences over and over. This character was truly made by their death.

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:42 pm 

Owner

Best Death Recipiants

GreyHelm Awarded by: Tyne
Nominated for: Fate of Soluunar

Because WOW. From the fluidity and intensity of the character's fighting beforehand to the palpable, emotional drama sandwiched around it, this death is something for the books. Time slows to a crawl as the reader is prompted to experience the character's dark realization of an early, violent demise alongside them, and though it is over in moments, GreyHelm lends a magnitude to the situation that had me reading the last four sentences over and over. This character was truly made by their death.

Tyne Awarded by: Eggs

Tyne's writing of a party member's passing in The Fog tugged at the heartstrings and helped cement the dreary, dark atmosphere of the world that they are in. There was nothing glorious or dramatic about the act itself; it was quick, simple, and over in seconds. And that's what made it really hit home. In a world where life can be blinked out at a moment's notice, Tyne's writing of something as mundane as a stabbing took into itself whole layers of emotion due to her character's thoughts on the matter.

Most Creative Recipiant
Eggs Awarded by : Tyne
Nominated for: The Fog

This nomination is for taking the intimidating, harsh world of a post-apocalyptic wasteland and making it dangerous and terrifying in some of the most unexpected ways. Limitations are a thing of the past when portals to a demon-infested realm dot the landscape you thought you knew- toss in concepts like renegade AI, a list of brilliantly-altered locations, a host of downright unnerving new fauna and you've got the most predictable aspects of this world. As for the less predictable... I could not even begin to guess. Here's to you, Eggs; someone else may have opened the door, but you blew apart the walls!

View Likes PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:00 pm 

Owner

Best Entrance Nomination

Eggs Nominated by : WildSpawn

Intros, are either a hit or miss. I've read some of Eggs work before but to this point, I had yet to read something 'different' in style. Being someone myself who dwells too much into a character's psyche and loving the idea of projecting the character's emotions into the world, Eggs' entrance in Silent Hill, was unlike any other entrance I've personally read around here in the Horror genre.

The genre we're writing is very complicated. While it certainly falls under the 'Horror' genre 'cause of all the sheer irrationality, the guts and blood, Silent Hill is before all, an extreme psychological torture and this world so majestically frightening that we're about to re-create, deserves an honorable intro.

Eggs delivered an entrance worth of the 'Best Entrance' medal. After only a few sentences, you find yourself immersed in this world. It leaves you dreading the unknown yet wanting to discover it so much. You find yourself already taken by the character ... in love, even. In love with the suspense, in love with the potential. In love with Jacob Grant.

View Likes PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:22 pm 

Owner

Best Entrance Recipiant

Eggs Nominated by : WildSpawn

Intros, are either a hit or miss. I've read some of Eggs work before but to this point, I had yet to read something 'different' in style. Being someone myself who dwells too much into a character's psyche and loving the idea of projecting the character's emotions into the world, Eggs' entrance in Silent Hill, was unlike any other entrance I've personally read around here in the Horror genre.

The genre we're writing is very complicated. While it certainly falls under the 'Horror' genre 'cause of all the sheer irrationality, the guts and blood, Silent Hill is before all, an extreme psychological torture and this world so majestically frightening that we're about to re-create, deserves an honorable intro.

Eggs delivered an entrance worth of the 'Best Entrance' medal. After only a few sentences, you find yourself immersed in this world. It leaves you dreading the unknown yet wanting to discover it so much. You find yourself already taken by the character ... in love, even. In love with the suspense, in love with the potential. In love with Jacob Grant.

Villian of the Month Nomination

krimson_nightmare Nominated by : Lewi
He is playing the role of evil king Damien in Scarborough fair in the alpha section and he's the most devious of characters I've encountered in awhile.

View Likes PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:50 pm 

Owner

Villian of the Month Nomination

Eferhilda Nominated by : GreyHelm
In Grishnakh's first appearance in The Fate of Soluunar, he ripped the genitals off of a challenger. And ever since then it's only gotten much, much worse. The monstrous demon then went on to attempt to replace some of his lost females with those of his son, but not before electing to keep one of his former commanders-turned-traitor as a pet, to torture as he pleased (once the unfortunate Tutar been violently castrated). Grishnakh then proceeded to beat his eldest son to within an inch of his life, before giving him a dull, rusty dagger and instructions to prolong his own death as much as possible, and to "ensure every drop of blood is spilled".

And that was just page 1. Grishnakh is a villain among villains, and I pray none of us ever meet him in person. For this tremendously evil (and awesome) character, Eferhilda deserves consideration for Villain of the Month.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:33 am 

Owner

GM of the Month Nomination

JDizzle383 Nominated by : docemoon145
Can I propose this for two RPs in a single message? Because he's running two great ones at once!

1st, MASS

2nd, MX Tri Ultimate

MASS is really fun. He had 6 people signed up in the interest check in, like, two hours, and we started that very weekend. Since then, everything's been great.

Mass Xover is, of course, on it's third season! Not it's third incarnation, the third arc in a years-long story that's been fun every step of the way.

Neither of these have been running for a full month yet (I think), but please keep an eye on them! He's earning this medal! XD

Villian of the MonthNomination

Eferhilda Nominated by : Eggsy
I'd been meaning to read up on FOS for some time, but it was the nomination for Efer's character that made me decide to finally do it. Thus far I've been thoroughly convinced that he is deserving of this medal. Even the posts that don't contain Grishnakh are all the more intriguing because you know he's out there. This dude is scary as hell.

View Likes PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:15 pm 

Owner

GM of the Month Recipient

JDizzle383 Nominated by : docemoon145
Can I propose this for two RPs in a single message? Because he's running two great ones at once!

1st, MASS

2nd, MX Tri Ultimate

MASS is really fun. He had 6 people signed up in the interest check in, like, two hours, and we started that very weekend. Since then, everything's been great.

Mass Xover is, of course, on it's third season! Not it's third incarnation, the third arc in a years-long story that's been fun every step of the way.

Neither of these have been running for a full month yet (I think), but please keep an eye on them! He's earning this medal! XD

Villian of the Month Recipient

Eferhilda Nominated by : Eggsy
I'd been meaning to read up on FOS for some time, but it was the nomination for Efer's character that made me decide to finally do it. Thus far I've been thoroughly convinced that he is deserving of this medal. Even the posts that don't contain Grishnakh are all the more intriguing because you know he's out there. This dude is scary as hell.

Eferhilda Nominated by : GreyHelm
In Grishnakh's first appearance in The Fate of Soluunar, he ripped the genitals off of a challenger. And ever since then it's only gotten much, much worse. The monstrous demon then went on to attempt to replace some of his lost females with those of his son, but not before electing to keep one of his former commanders-turned-traitor as a pet, to torture as he pleased (once the unfortunate Tutar been violently castrated). Grishnakh then proceeded to beat his eldest son to within an inch of his life, before giving him a dull, rusty dagger and instructions to prolong his own death as much as possible, and to "ensure every drop of blood is spilled".

And that was just page 1. Grishnakh is a villain among villains, and I pray none of us ever meet him in person. For this tremendously evil (and awesome) character, Eferhilda deserves consideration for Villain of the Month.

Most Helpful Member Nomination

Tidfe Nominated by : Eferhilda
Whenever you're in chat you make it a point to be helpful and friendly to everyone. Abiding by the rules and doing what you can to instruct the random guest or confused member that happens to wander in.

View Likes PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:08 am 

Owner

Completed RP Recipient

@PrincessKyra and @TinMan, for their work in the rp Life and Death

View Likes PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:22 pm 

Owner

Most Helpful Member Nomination

@Kiddo Nominated by : @GreyHelm

This nomination is overdue and well deserved. Kiddo always jumps at the chance to help new members get their bearings, and she always puts 110% into everything she does. A good mentor is helpful by nature, but Kiddo takes it to another level.

View Likes PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:01 pm 

Owner

Most Helpful Member Recipient

@Kiddo Awarded by : @GreyHelm

This nomination is overdue and well deserved. Kiddo always jumps at the chance to help new members get their bearings, and she always puts 110% into everything she does. A good mentor is helpful by nature, but Kiddo takes it to another level.

View Likes PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:58 pm 

Owner

Original Character
@turtleteapot Nominated by : @Fearless Sissy
Gonna go ahead and nominate the character 'Wasp' from 'H.E.A.R.T.' in Beta. What's not to love about a psychopath college student who makes a little extra money as a hired killer and has a homemade gene-spliced bunny that glows in the dark? She's wonderful, and turtleteapot deserves a medal for her.

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:33 am 

Owner

@Metal Zeta Nominated by : @Eggsy
My boy Zeta's got a rad setting here full of rad characters, and even radder people behind all of them, with his ongoing group roleplay H.E.A.R.T., and while I'm not a part of it it's been fun as hell to hear about and check up on for reading. The lore behind things, the applications of technology, and the crazy cast all come together into one hell of a fun mixture that I'd recommend anyone with an interest in cyborgs, ninjas, or cyborg ninjas read. With its recent featuring in the newsletter, I'm sure it's gonna get even better down the road. Don't miss this one, and if you do, you're a nerd.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next