All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:07 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Just letting you all know that I am going to be trying to add some new features to the site. So bare with me if it looks odd at times.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:27 am 

Owner

going to be installing some new things to the site, mostly for the benefit of the staff but in doing so the site may be down for a bit. Not to worry though it wont be down forever.

"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:08 pm 

Owner

Doing a bit of tweaking once again so somethings may not be working. Just a heads up to everyone.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:54 pm 

Owner

Expect the site to be down for a few moments this coming week as I am having updates performed on the site.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:21 pm 

Owner

Site is getting updated to the latest software we use so the site will be down for a few minutes.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:53 pm 

Owner

Maintenance should be done, let me know if something is not working right with the site though.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:25 pm 

Owner

The server is undergoing some maintenance so expect for there to be some problems on and off throughout the day.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:11 am 

Owner

Taking the chat down for the night for maintenance.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:10 pm 

Perusing the site to jump back in...

Medals: 5
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

Eferhilda is, um, how do I put this eloquently, "Discussing with great enthusiasim" about the current size of the site with the Hosting provider. So please bear with us if the site becomes unstable or unusable in the near future. We are working on a resolution and there currently is no ETTR. (Estimated Time to Resolution.)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:58 pm 

Owner

New BBcode now available on the site.

You can no input one song a post and have it play right here on the site.

you just use this code
Code:
[mp3]{URL}[/mp3]

Between the mp3 brackets put the URL for the link to the song you wish to have play.

Then just post and you are good to go. I have found that uploading the music to DropBox works best.

Example:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:42 am 

Owner

Just so that people know the server is experiencing some issues so the site may act a bit off. It is being looked into but I just wanted everyone to know so that there was no panicking.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:06 pm 

Owner

Updating the site tonight. Should only take about a half hour then it should be up and running again.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:43 am 

Owner

Added a new feature to the site.

viewtopic.php?p=59719&f=2#p59719

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:48 pm 

Owner

The site is going to have some maintenance tomorrow. There is no expected downtime, but if there is please do not worry as we will make sure to keep you all informed and preserve all data.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:59 am 

Owner

And maintenance is done.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:16 am 

Owner

The site has begun its updating so there will be a few things that are out of whack for a bit, but don't worry as always we will keep everyone informed of the situation as it develops.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:48 pm 

Owner

Tonight at 12am EST the site will be down will the mentioned updates and mods will be getting installed. This should not last too terribly long, but if you would like to stay up to date on what is happening, I advise stay within the chat, or check out the facebook page and our twitter page.

ETA: The update wasn't finished, so it'll be taking place again at midnight, the 4th. Thank you for your patience!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:40 am 

Owner

Alright everyone. The updates are still not done. This is largely due to the fact that I asked for several things to be changed and done, to an already heavily modded board as it is. We are likely one of the only boards who share the same software as we do that have all of the mods and customization as others because Asteria and I feel that Creative Freedom should be the very best that is can be, regardless of the expense or time that it takes. Below is the list of mods that have been completed and the rest that need to be done. The work should be done by tonight with no downtime, but the look of the site will be off, due to my having to go into the backend and redo all of the cosmetic fixes by hand because they reset whenever we update.

Completed Updates
  • Share on Mod
  • Portal Mod
  • Tapatalk
  • User Status Mod
  • Board Software update to the latest.

Updates left to be completed
  • Expanded Profile Mod
  • Simple Comments Mod
  • Like Mod
  • Arcade Mod

As usual if you see any errors at all post them here: Error Tracker

Thank you all for your patience and we hope that you enjoy the updates when they are finally done.