All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:06 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Peter was starting to feel uneasy it had been a few hours since Meowgaret went out on her own. he always had a paranoid feeling whenever she might go outside by herself. To be honest he needed her more than she needed him.

He was sitting in an empty corridor. he had taken off his shoes because his feet were getting a bit sweaty. The soft dirt felt nice under his toes squishing them in the in-betweens. Lightly tapping to the music in his head he observed the small clouds he was conjuring.

Hearing a noise he quickly scampered into an empty room and peeked through a crack in the window. He recognized the passers-by as the girl that he and Mimi helped a while back, the boy she always seemed to be with and the leader lady (Peter didn't know her name, actually he didn't know anyone's name. They might have introduced themselves to him in the past when he first joined, and he might have given them his name in return but he forgot). Once they were gone he dashed out of the room, grabbed his shoes and ran back in the room again.

Why yes I have died...SIx times...No, I'm not kidding...If you don't beleive me ask the guys who did it...Yes the killers...Of course I know who they are...No, I don't want to call the police...They're my friends after all duh.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:13 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

The sun was just starting to set when Delphine was finally close to the sanctuary she had heard so much about. She had been traveling for days from a couple towns over, and the medicine books in her duffel bag started to weigh on her. Right before entering the forest she felt a small chill around her shoulders, so she stopped to put on her sweater and have a drink of water. As she was sitting on the ground under one of the first trees of the forest that she knew surrounded the sanctuary, she remind herself of why she had traveled to far; she could see signs of fights and struggles around her, and she knew this was the place she was meant to be in order to help those who were hurt as much as possible.

She got back up and started heading through the forest. She tried to be as quiet as possible, because she was afraid of getting attacked by a scout. Once she was closer to the sanctuary, she would probably have more of a chance to explain she was there to join and help with the efforts, not to attack.

What she wasn’t going to explain just yet, though, was that her main goal was to look for a cure to the plague. Ever since her older brother had died 3 years earlier, all she could think to do was learn about the plague that had taken him away from her. Of course, there wasn’t much written about the plague in any books, but at least this way she had learned the basics of medicine. She still had around three years ahead of her in which she could start her search for a cure, and in the meantime she could use what she knew to help all the kids that might need assistance in the sanctuary. Just that thought was enough to make her smile. She looked at the lowering sun and then in the direction of the abandoned school, which she could start to see through the trees.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace